More Insanity Adam Lanza - Social Security Death Record - Thursday 12-13-2012!

Author Topic: More Insanity Adam Lanza - Social Security Death Record - Thursday 12-13-2012!  (Read 9761 times)

Offline SpaceCommand

He is deceased the day before Sandy Hook!

http://www.genealogybank.com/gbnk/ssdi/doc/ssdi/v1:143EB37C71A1FA78

Adam P. Lanza: Social Security Death Index (SSDI) Death Record
Name:   Adam P. Lanza
State of Issue:   New Hampshire
Date of Birth:   Wednesday  April  22, 1992
Date of Death:   Thursday  December  13, 2012
Est. Age at Death:   20 years, 7 months, 21 days
Confirmation:    Proven

His mother cannot have been murdered by him, right?

http://www.genealogybank.com/gbnk/ssdi/doc/ssdi/v1:143A177167B62EF8

Nancy Lanza: Social Security Death Index (SSDI) Death Record
Name:   Nancy Lanza
State of Issue:   New Hampshire
Date of Birth:   Tuesday  September  06, 1960
Date of Death:   Friday  December  14, 2012
Est. Age at Death:   52 years, 3 months, 8 days
Confirmation:    Proven

Make a copy of the screen before they change it!
And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe葉he belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

..I just don't know what to say anymore ...
every time I turn on the computer there
is MORE evidence, staring me in the eyes,
that this Sandy Hook miasma stinks
to high Heaven!
 :P
St. Augustine: 典he truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz

Offline Exposingtheshills

Can we say this is a fact or just Internet evidence that can be edited? ???  >:(

Offline WHAT HAPPENED

• G4M3 0V3R
Can we say this is a fact or just Internet evidence that can be edited? ???  >:(

Your post count is 8 only 8 GTFO of our forum we dont need spooks in here.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Your post count is 8 only 8 GTFO of our forum we dont need spooks in here.

... not nice!
St. Augustine: 典he truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline WHAT HAPPENED

• G4M3 0V3R
we dont have time to be nice..... to these things......

Offline gprebilsky

I agree that is negative connotation, clean it up if your gonna take a jab.

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
RULE ON Prison Planet Forum.   

You can attack the info but NOT the person.  you need to play nice!

Offline SpaceCommand

RULE ON Prison Planet Forum.   

You can attack the info but NOT the person.  you need to play nice!

I like that. Besides sometimes "spooks," tell the truth admix their disinformation so you really cannot tell. It is wise as you say to refute the information, not the person. Thus we can welcome newcomers while keeping them and ourselves honest.
And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe葉he belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
Lucky I am not a mod, that would be his one and only warning, next one would be a ban.  I have seen others banned for less.  I post a ton of outlandish shit on here, but at the same time I like to leave NO stone unturned.  It may seem crazy at the time but you never really know how a piece of the puzzle may fit in later.

Just play nice on here.  You can't attack newbies and expect them to stick around to learn.

Offline SpaceCommand

Is there any explanation for this? There must be more details. It casts great doubt on the official story that is already straining credibility to the max.

Offline One Revelator

Is there any explanation for this? There must be more details. It casts great doubt on the official story that is already straining credibility to the max.

I checked into SSDI a while back. What you are viewing is second-hand information. The SSDI comes from the Social Security Administration's Death Master File. I believe they sell the information to genealogy sites, who then post the information publicly.

An even better confirmation would be the date on the death certificate itself. Why is this being reported by New Hampshire when the deaths allegedly occurred in Connecticut?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It痴 GLOBAL LYING.

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
* cat  sleeps with one eye open
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline menace

Newspaper reported on the school shooting day before it happen

http://www.putnamcountycourier.com/news/2012-12-13/Front_Page/Newtown_Massacre_Has_Ties_to_Local_Region.html

Offline SpaceCommand

I checked into SSDI a while back. What you are viewing is second-hand information. The SSDI comes from the Social Security Administration's Death Master File. I believe they sell the information to genealogy sites, who then post the information publicly.

An even better confirmation would be the date on the death certificate itself. Why is this being reported by New Hampshire when the deaths allegedly occurred in Connecticut?

New Hampshire is where the Social Security number was issued.

Offline SpaceCommand

Newspaper reported on the school shooting day before it happen

http://www.putnamcountycourier.com/news/2012-12-13/Front_Page/Newtown_Massacre_Has_Ties_to_Local_Region.html

There is so much disinformation within this story that it gets confusing. The Social Security Death Index appears to be the most rock solid of any stories indicating inconsistency. Paying to look at the original from SS would seem the best way to re-verify all of this.

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

I definitely agree that post count should mean nothing on this forum, and is used too often by people with an agenda who want to bully others over things that make absolutely no difference in a debate.

But to Exposingtheshills, this is one of many date contradictions that took place.  More than a coincidence for sure.

Have a look at this short 30 minute video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhqjnxKOTSc

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
post count?  NO!  shouldn't mean anything but it at the same time does.

However, whether you have 5 posts or 10,000 posts, nothing gives you or anyone else the right to be an asshole and attack a person.

This is NOT aimed at you.  this is just IMHO.   

Prison Planet Forum is a place were we can all have a safe place to share weird shit that just doesn't make sense, and hopefully with the help of others, make sense of it.  it is also a place to explore ideas and points of view that would otherwise not be explored by the main stream.  We can get all the ridicule we want from them.  We don't need it here.

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

I agree.  I apologize for my Fed comment in the previous thread.

Offline SpaceCommand

..I just don't know what to say anymore ...
every time I turn on the computer there
is MORE evidence, staring me in the eyes,
that this Sandy Hook miasma stinks
to high Heaven!
 :P

You are absolutely right, and it may be deliberate in some instances.

Offline chris jones

Keep trucking guys, there is 99% truth on this site, the 01% that isn't is exposed.
 If a guy believes he has hit something and posts it there is and will allways be equalizers to sort it out, not much gets by the monitors, or this crew , in fact zip.
  Any post is open to scrutiny, I've ran a few posts before doing a decent back ground check and paid the price. Thats what its all about, proof, and the bottom line truth. This SH deal is convoluted inside out, but folks are getting into it now, tons of em by the numbers, bloods boiling and rightly so. So many tales have been spun by the MSM and officials it's safe to say Sandy Hook was a done (elite) deal and the shitbags are exposed. this was a fromidable elitist operation.
 PS: if any murder occured at the school , all of us sympathetic for the surviing family, that said we need proof.
 We have it and about every other site that with the guts to come with it, folks are listening, finally..

Offline SpaceCommand

Keep trucking guys, there is 99% truth on this site, the 01% that isn't is exposed.
 If a guy believes he has hit something and posts it there is and will allways be equalizers to sort it out, not much gets by the monitors, or this crew , in fact zip.
  Any post is open to scrutiny, I've ran a few posts before doing a decent back ground check and paid the price. That's what its all about, proof, and the bottom line truth. This SH deal is convoluted inside out, but folks are getting into it now, tons of em by the numbers, bloods boiling and rightly so. So many tales have been spun by the MSM and officials it's safe to say Sandy Hook was a done (elite) deal and the shit bags are exposed. this was a formidable elitist operation.
 PS: if any murder occurred at the school , all of us sympathetic for the surviving family, that said we need proof.
 We have it and about every other site that with the guts to come with it, folks are listening, finally..

I was hoping people might dig deeper and find out more of what is happening. This is a clue, not necessarily a pronouncement.

Offline reddog801

• MOLON LABE!
    • Exposing America
For what it's worth, my mother has been dead since 1997. I tried every way including putting her SS number in the search and it would not find my mothers death. No record at all.

As much as I would like to believe this, I think unless you only get the results if you pay for the site, this one is busted.....I'm just sayin.....
Eric
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner

Twitter: exposingamerika.
Exposing AmericaWebsite : http://exposingamerica.info

Offline trailhound

um.... ???

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline mikedaprophet

To much disinformation. To many inconsistencies for them not purposely doing it