Greenberg verified evidence with Noah Pozner & The Phelps of Sandy Hook.

Author Topic: Greenberg verified evidence with Noah Pozner & The Phelps of Sandy Hook.  (Read 13251 times)

Offline PCGeek

I will say i'm not 100% sure of exactly what happened in Newtown CT on December 14, 2012, but one thing is for sure their are definately alot of Greenberg/Zionist tie ins and just watching the bizarre non emotional interviews of Veronique Pozner (Noah's mom) and her disregard for talking about her son, but rather charging ahead with gun control comments is quite disturbing. Same with her brother Alexis Haller who sounds more like a Mossad spokesperson than the uncle of a murdered child.

Firstly here is a collage of various headshots of Nick & Laura Phelps mixed in with various headshots of Rich & Jennifer Sexton(Greenberg AIG related). See if you can figure out which are which. I will post the answers after.

Note the noses of the female ... a little bump 3/4 up the nose and similar flaring nostrils depending on expression. With the male note his ear shape and general face shape and also hat to face proportions.

Here are the answers below.... and with my theory.

I also have some logical theories of what role the Sextons play in America. Everything points toward their entire family being Israeli Mossad or at least Mossad connected as handlers of the non Mossad crisis actors.

Take Robbie Parker for ex. I think he is essentially a paid actor(non Mossad connected) for this event. I bet none were paid at all .... yet that will come with time as the donations start pouring in $8 million already.... And nobody would even notice since it is expected that victims get compensated. Notice how Senator Lieberman (definitely Mossad connected) volunteered to oversee the donation funds. I suspect he is there to ensure no Bank employee requires legit identity or verified existence of any fictional victims. And to ensure everyone in on the hoax somehow gets their share and obviously keep their lips sealed.

Also remember that Jennifer Sexton's maiden name is Greenberg as in AIG Maurice Greenberg (suspected Israeli financial operative) and if any family were to be intimately connected with Israeli intelligence it'd be this family.

Now another Greenberg connection which i'm not to sure if the child was Noah Pozner or a Greenberg, it could be Noah visiting the Greenbergs as a toddler since his father Lenny Pozner is Florida connected and Israeli/Jewish/Zionist .... but either way it is another tie in with suspected Mossad/Zionists and Sandy Hook. The glaring and obvious thing with Sandy Hook interviews is the lack of emotion with soo many different players of Sandy Hook especially the parents of the supposed murdered children.

Here is a little Photoshop facial overlays using 2 pics of Noah Pozner and 1 pic of the mysterious unknown child from the Greenberg family picasa pics. I resized and rotated the pics with constrained proportions before layering, but no photoshop changes were made to any of them.

http://youtu.be/dwNAq2kBqaE

Offline chris jones

Re: Greenberg verified evidence with Noah Pozner & The Phelps of Sandy Hook.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »
 MOSSAD and our intell services are attached at the hip and on a elite leash.

Offline bradisbad1

WHO IS NOAH POZNER -
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 03:46:26 PM »
I don't know who Noah Pozner REALLY truly is. I do know this shoot out is fake... and I can see that Noah Pozner is truly a POZNER and not a Greenburg. This type of so called evidence really has to be discounted as it gives less credibility to the Truth Tellers. Also, Did you see Veronique Pozner's meet up profile? She has pictures of 3 kids.. this one had me going for a while. The photo she has are of her 2 older Vabner children and the baby is Sophia - twins Arielle and Noah were not born yet. This also needs to be discounted as evidence. What I do find odd is that Veronique is a member of the Singles group even when Sophia was just a baby.. even though she is married to Lenny Pozner and as I hear he's estranged from her today.

There ARE photos from Lenny Pozner's Facebook showing Noah together with sisters, Arielle and Sophia, in many photos. Danielle Vabner (Noah's half and older teen sister) has photos of Noah with her when he was younger posted on her Facebook. Plausible questions to ask -- Why do these photos seem strategically placed for the public view? No photos of Noah with parents.

Here's another one to consider. Go to Victoria Haller's Facebook -- this would be Alexis Haller's wife. Alexis Haller is a gun control pusher the uncle of Noah. BTW - Noah's grannie (on mother's side) is a gun control pusher as well and on the board.

Back to what I was saying..  If you look at Victoria Haller's photos -- her and Alexis have a son close to Noah's age. At first glance you'd think he looks nothing like Noah.. but wait.. the haircut will catch your attention.. pay attention to the haircut and how the bangs are side swept -- looks exactly like Noah's head of hair only blonde. Look at the Haller boys teeth and where the spaces are.. little spaces between the lateral incisors match Noah's teeth to a T. Some photos of Noah, his teeth are a little fuzzed out so be sure to compare to clear images. The eyebrows are the same, the lips are the same.. the facial expressions are the same. Noah is identical to his cousin which is a bit leaner in the face and blonder. Does a little face overlay and photo shop fix this up to be Noah? I'd really consider exploring this to any computer guru's.

I'd wager that Alexi's son's face was used to photo shop a fictional Noah -- maybe? Noah does seem to appear a little bit different in each photo -- almost like he's not the same kid in each one. Why is Noah's class photo blurry? He looked slightly different in that photo as well. Also, something to consider -- the Pozner's have dual citizenship with Isreal -- our little Noah could of come by for a nice vacation here and now he's tucked away back at home land. The whereabouts of this kid puzzles me, I know he's not dead that's for sure, what monster would have been stripped of all maternal feelings as Veronique has done so and speaks about only gun control and quickly tries to dismiss questions about Noah, only to give generic examples of every boy age 6 in America. No one seemed to have met Noah.. not even the family's Rabbi. WEIRD.

Oddity: Noah's mother keeps saying that Noah has blue eyes -- Noah clearly does not have blue eyes.. possibly hazel-green-brown and MIGHT appear blue w/ change of outfit but I've never seen the blue in his eyes in any given photo. Wouldn't mummy know the kids true eye color?

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 08:29:37 PM »
I posted this on the Newtown / Sandy Hook sticky.  No one on this board has commented on this authors claim that the woman being interviewed and known as Noah Ponzer's mother is NOT.   They show a picture of 'what is claimed' to be his 'real' family.

Anyone?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=239389.msg1399026#msg1399026

There is so much BS involved with SH that I can't even keep up with it all.  Have you people looked into the Noah Ponzer 'still alive' issue?

Someone posted CNN going 'live' with footage of a drill 1.2 miles away at another elementary school.

In this video it is 'alleged' that the weasel Anderson Cooper is interviewing a couple of actors claiming to be 'Noah Ponzer's mother and uncle.

What is your take on this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFjo8nxND8w
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 11:22:23 PM »
I agree with some others that have posted on another similar thread.  This is far too 'over the top' to be real.

Look, they have been successfully perpetrating 'false flags', MSM manipulation and out right lies for so long that they have become masters at the art.  This is so insanely 'circus-like' it is preposterous.

Kids that don't exist;
parents caught on tape faking emotions for news conferences;
police changing the official story, over and over, and over;
medical examiner that can't talk clear and can't answer the simplest question without referring to the police for answers;
adam having no public 'footprint', no past;
adam's mother working at the school, then not working at the school;
video of man being chased in the woods, never spoken about again;
suspects car in parking lot, doesn't belong to him;
pictures obviously photoshopped;
can't get a clear answer as to what guns were actually carried in school (story keeps changing)...just to name a few.

This is beginning to scare the he** out of me.  It is almost like they want to keep the 'conspiracy nuts' busy tracking down the numerous inconsistencies.  What are they trying to distract us from?

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 11:39:50 PM »
I'm not sure I'm with you when you call them 'maters of BS'.  I think that since they have gotten away with crap that our fore fathers would have strung these thugs up for, for so long they are getting out right sloppy each and every time.

Don't forget the police scanner shatter IN NO WAY tells the 'official' Sandy Hook story in your list.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 11:55:13 PM »
I posted this on the Newtown / Sandy Hook sticky.  No one on this board has commented on this authors claim that the woman being interviewed and known as Noah Ponzer's mother is NOT.   They show a picture of 'what is claimed' to be his 'real' family.

Anyone?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=239389.msg1399026#msg1399026

There is so much BS involved with SH that I can't even keep up with it all.  Have you people looked into the Noah Ponzer 'still alive' issue?

Someone posted CNN going 'live' with footage of a drill 1.2 miles away at another elementary school.

In this video it is 'alleged' that the weasel Anderson Cooper is interviewing a couple of actors claiming to be 'Noah Ponzer's mother and uncle.

What is your take on this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFjo8nxND8w
Noah Pozner Still Alive SANDY HOOK RIPPED APART

John,

There are a lot of noobs suddenly popping up here pointing to facebook, IMO a known data-mining operation. Who owns and has control over the FB software? They’re also using the “this will discredit the truthers” argument to scare people into backing off certain leads.

One of those leads is the look-alikes. There’s a ton of them that just so happen to point to this picasa album of the alleged Greenburg/Saxtons. IF the album is legit, then what are the odds of so many people in the SH scenario resembling one particular family?

People approach the crisis actor angle as all or nothing. With all the drills going on since 9/11, how easy would it be to make one go live? London 7/7 was tried and tested.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 01:32:50 AM »
Not sure what to make of the whole Greenberg photo album thing. A guy named Ed Chiarini, AKA - DallasGoldBug, brought these claims forward over a year ago - the claims being that this Greenberg photo album showed several people who acted as imposters in the Gabby Giffords shooting in Tucson. I believe they took the original photo album down and the ones now available on the net are the ones saved and copied by Chiarini. They look legit to me, who knows?

Here is one that is sure to raise a few eyebrows: Notice the remarkable similarity between Mary Sherlach, Sandy Hook School psychologist allegedly killed in the shooting, with an unidentified woman from the Greenberg photo album. [Mary Sherlach on left, unidentified woman from Greenberg album on right] -

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 01:59:11 AM »
whether the info is true or BS I have 130 posts of info on it all and have tried to update it and keep it all in one place to compare.
http://consfearacynewz.weebly.com/forums.html#/connecticut-shooting/

Offline Banker Bob

• ANKH is real
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 02:56:48 AM »

http://www.thewoolyyarn.com/2011/01/lethal-carnage-guns-politics-victims-and-the-american-way/

Remember her from the Giffords shooting??

Look Familiar?? she has been raised hallelujah!!
You can't make up this SH*T!!

Offline man66

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 04:04:17 AM »
I just posted on another website ( cos I can't figure how to do it  on this one and any instructions would be greatly appreciated) a photo of Jennifer Grennberg and a photo of 9/11 writer Robbyn Swan. same person no doubt.
Also Kaitlin Roig teacher in the closet IS Riley Harmon another Greenberg relative .  They look alike and have the same mole on their left side just below the clavicle, where her scoop neck top ends.

I worked in the fashion industry for many years and I used to scrutinize photos for many many hours  looking for imperfections..... Although Dallas greenbug is alittle off the wall and seems a bit farfetched with some of his comparisons. This collection is spot on, well apart from girl in blue swimsuit she's the other sister, she's more chinny. You can tell it's a Greenberg by the shape of the two front teeth and the way her eyes slope.

Offline PCGeek

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 04:45:35 PM »
I suspect Noah Pozner was loaned years ago to Lenny Pozner prob around 2009 which coincides when suddenly his 'step sister' suddenly has a few pics on her facebook of Noah and his twin. Just like a staged day to establish a relationship as Noah.

As with Lenny Pozner after his shiva/mourning he quickly flew to Florida ? And then returns and magically he posts pics of Noah and his twin pics on facebook ? Most likely this family was put together several years ago to establish an existance just like many of the other victim's families. Strange on how nearly all of the victims families 'moved' to Newtown in the last few years. There should be much longer historical photos/family pics of milestone events like birth/baptisms/birthdays etc.... there are historical pics in the greenberg family albums than any of the victims.

The soto family same thing ... all the surviving siblings suddenly create twitter accounts in the last few months and Carlos doesn't use facebook ? come on ? Even the twitter accounts are numbered. This also was probably a fabricated family all within the last 5 years and one or two may be legit names, but several loaners from the greenbergs made the rest.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 08:43:18 PM »
 Bingo..S.H...this was a prepared long ago, despite all their techniques its a house of cards.
 Human nature has been the base of the NWO's method of mass controll for many decades, people in general attempted to ignore or feel helpless as to a solution, WTF can we do attitude..but a greater percent are waking up to the fact this nation is on the edge of the abyss , its a long fall down.
  the NWO's were convinced Americans in general are mungs, gullable MSM addicts, however the tide has turned , folks are tuning in on the big dogs deception, the reality. Its a global syndicate, they have infiltrated the system with the belief they were invulnerable to scrutiny especially so since 911 and the multiple invasion of foriegn nations.
  Americans are getting pizzed off and standing up.. it's become obvious this is anti gun (disarmament) propaganda and they have gone to insane lengths to achieve their goal. 

Offline man66

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 04:42:21 AM »
Not sure what to make of the whole Greenberg photo album thing. A guy named Ed Chiarini, AKA - DallasGoldBug, brought these claims forward over a year ago - the claims being that this Greenberg photo album showed several people who acted as imposters in the Gabby Giffords shooting in Tucson. I believe they took the original photo album down and the ones now available on the net are the ones saved and copied by Chiarini. They look legit to me, who knows?

Here is one that is sure to raise a few eyebrows: Notice the remarkable similarity between Mary Sherlach, Sandy Hook School psychologist allegedly killed in the shooting, with an unidentified woman from the Greenberg photo album. [Mary Sherlach on left, unidentified woman from Greenberg album on right] -

I think it's definitely her, very round wide chin, piercing blue eyes, same tip of nose. Would like to see another photo of the Greenberg person and find out who she is. I think there is s time difference though.    I find the photo so funny its like
somebody said 'ok what does a school psychologist look like?' from the 50's!!!

Offline bradisbad1

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 01:10:57 AM »
I made a post earlier.. to set the record straight.. I don't believe that Noah Pozner looks anything like the boy from the Greenberg family and it would be stupid to run with that idea when clearly the Greenberg boy is a lot thinner, ages don't match up, and NOT THAT CUTE. Perhaps some of the actors come from the Greenberg's but THAT particular boy that Noah is being compared to does not... this sort of evidence makes us look stupid. That's all I'm trying to say. Not saying Noah does not come from the Greenberg's but I have not seen one look alike so far.. don't be a fool and point to the first dorky kid with brown hair you see.. you fool.

Secondly -- Veronique's Meet Up profile -- it means NOTHING. She has 3 children in it.. the twins were NOT BORN YET. The baby in the photo is now 7 year old Sophia. DUH. If you keep running with this as you evidence.. you will be a fool you will discredit the truth. DUH.

Let me say it again.. this Sandy Hook is a hoax and BS -- I'm not going to be an idiot and jump at every stupid piece that you call evidence when it IS NOT. Find me a real match to Noah. Yes. LOOK at Alexis Haller's son and COMPARE Noah to him.. the same lips, eyebrows, HAIR.. photoshopped kid = Noah. That to me sounds more credible than a NOT CUTE and not even comparable kid from the Greenberg's. IN THIS CASE .. so read properly before you try to put others opinions down.

Offline crabapple

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 04:46:59 AM »
One thing that makes me think there is something to this Greenberg thing is that I would think by now that somebody from the family would have been out in the MSM proving they are not connected and offering evidence.  Why has the MSM not pursued this story, though it is one of the central elements around one of the biggest Sandy Hook conspiracies?  I would think the MSM would be out there debunking this by having a prime time interview with one of the Greenbergs.  It would make for an easy hit piece on "truthers" if the MSM could produce a slick convincing interview with the Greenbergs.

Offline PCGeek

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 11:54:03 PM »
Youtube removed my noahpozner/greenberg video today as seen below ....

EvadingGrid

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2013, 08:43:56 AM »
How awful.

Yet another example of YouTube trying to control what people think.

From there community guidelines :
We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view.

I would be amused if they could explain exactly which of the rules you have broken...
https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines?gl=US&hl=en

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 09:31:05 AM »

yeah ... a number of the videos
linked on this page are GONE.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Conflagration2100

Maybe you should see this

Beyond Reasonable Doubt Part 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnDB5PuWcks