PrisonPlanet Forum
July 25, 2014, 02:58:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Government Spending  (Read 975 times)
{BCT}TARGET

« on: January 14, 2013, 04:08:50 PM »

Mr. Jones why is it that in all the hype that I hear about Government saying they need to CUT spending. The word that I do not here the Government saying is to STOP spending. I understand that they have to pay there bills but what BILLS are we talking about......is it the cost of rebuilding a temple in the middle east or the cost of providing moneys to someone other than the AMERICAN people. Just how much money are we bleeding to foreign countries that don't even like us. I would like to hear the amount of money leaving this country on a monthly basis to fund projects that have nothing to do with rebuilding our country. Why is it, that we do not hear the word STOP!!
sentinelscout

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 04:38:46 PM »

It doesn't matter, all the countries pretty much run on the idea that we go through cyclical bankruptcies every 40~70 years anyway.....

The currency will just be replaced or re-valued... bread will cost 100$ a loaf, minimum wage will be 50$ an hour.... our national debts and international debts will be de-valued and payed off with worth-less paper (not worth nothing, JUST WORTH-LESS than what it is today).

All they have to do is raise the minimum wage and the economy will "recover" if everyone is earning 50$ an hour prices will rise slowly, allowing sales to "paper - over" bad earnings and cause most corpoprations, banks and small businesses to become "profitable".

The problem the Federal Reserve or whatever new central bank comes in to manage the receivership of the USA face is that you want to adjust wages slowly, so that you don't instantly force a large portion of the population (unemployed or home-less) into a position that would be considered inhumane... a bum can scrape together 5$ for a burger right now, but what if that burger costs 80$ tomorrow? wouldn't be quite that easy for the homeless, they would either die of starvation or steal food.

The solution to everything  (if you really want to keep the current system) is to raise the minimum wage to 50~100$ an hour.
1) Debts held by the public would be easy to pay off, (same thing as debt liquidation).
2) Property values would start to rise again (in terms of fiat)
3) Businesses ALL of them would be able to report atleast 1 year or 1 quarter of extreme profitability.
4) The increased income by individuals means increased tax Revenue as every one is forced into high tax brackets.
5) The increased tax revenue (larger raw number) can be used to pay down government debt/makes it easy to fund govt waste.

Theres really no down side, it punishes savers and the mega poor to bailout the planet.... some would say its worth doing.... =/ I agree that it would benefit more people than it would hurt.

If I was president, and I was looking for a quick fix........
Raise the minimum wage by 10$ an hour every 6 months for the next 2 years.(you have to doit in secret though, don't disclose that you intend to doit for the next 2 years) it has to be done in increments to prevent people from hoarding assets like gold, not many people would rush out to buy gold if Obama said "hey the Min wage is moving from 7$ to 10$, but if you said 50$ everyone would jump ship, you need to give people time to adjust incrementally to maintain stability in the system.

Done, the economy has recovered, everyone reports profits, Tax Revenue sky rockets, Local and State govt tax revenues sky rocket, everyone with any job can afford to pay off all their old debt, a public now un-burdened by debt will start "consuming" again, consumption will drive economic recovery, rich people and savers bitch and moan a little bit.......... but their earnings sky-rocket, stock market sky rockets everything sky rockets.

Make it illegal to buy gold and silver, because they will sky rocket (you want people investing and saving by starting businesses not hoarding assets).

Im sorry to say it, but its the raw truth of the matter, you need to bail yourself out FIRST to get rid of debt, and THEN you can try and re-form the money to go back on gold and silver, you can't go from the fictional position of legal debtor to having gold and silver in your pocket.... the people who make the laws and control govt wont let it happen.

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
{BCT}TARGET

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 08:55:45 PM »

And you wonder why this country is broke. This surely pisses me off. My money going to this
kind of corruption. Like I said this needs to STOP and needs to STOP NOW!!!

In the last years we have provided direct cash aid to
Haiti - 1.4 B,
Hamas - 351 M,
Pakistan - 2 B,
Libya 1.45 B,
Egypt - 397 M,
Mexico - 622 M,
Russia - 380 M,
Haiti - 1.4 B,
Jordan - 463 M,
Kenya - 816 M,
Sudan - 870 M,
Nigeria - 456 M,
Uganda - 451 M,
Congo - 359 M,
Ethiopia - 981 M,
Pakistan - 2 B,
South Africa - 566 M,
Senegal - 698 M,
Mozambique - 404 M,
Zambia - 331 M,
Kazakhstan - 304 M,
Iraq - 1.08 B,
Tanzania - 554 M,
with literally Billions of Dollars and they still hate us!!!! I say if you don't like us then let us stop funding you and see how you like us then!
sentinelscout

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 10:05:21 PM »

Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved to fish, he always fished in his favorite lake where his father used to fish, one day he grabbed his fishing rod and went fishing.
The boy went to the middle of the lake and after hours of catching no fish he fell asleep, when suddenly the boys fishing rod started to rattle... the boy quickly pulled the fish onto the boat, and to his surprise it was the most beautiful fish , the fish had scales of gold and eyes of sapphire, but even more amazing the fish spoke and pleaded with the boy to let it go... and it promised the boy that if he let him go he would reward him with a chain made of gold, the boy agreed with the fish, and the fish told the boy where to place his fishing rod and hook to snag the chain, and he pulled a portion of the chain onto the boat, at which point the fish remarked , I have given you the golden chain now let me go, to which the boy replied, no , I am sure that someone will pay a high price for you and you will bring me fame and fortune.
The boy filled with greed continued to pull the golden chain onto the boat, until the boat was so burdened with the weight of the chain that it began to sink but the boy so filled with greed continued to pull on the chain until the boat sank taking the boat, the chain and the boy with it, and setting the fish free.

Greed destroys your enemy for you, all you need do is sit back and watch as greed consumes them.

Let t hem keep the golden chain, because the more they refuse to let it go, the faster they will kill themselves.

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
justbarry

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 04:40:28 PM »

And you wonder why this country is broke. This surely pisses me off. My money going to this
kind of corruption. Like I said this needs to STOP and needs to STOP NOW!!!
Afghanistan is missing from that list. Unfortunately governments do not come equipped with a brake pedal.

In the last years we have provided direct cash aid to
Haiti - 1.4 B,
Hamas - 351 M,
Pakistan - 2 B,
Libya 1.45 B,
Egypt - 397 M,
Mexico - 622 M,
Russia - 380 M,
Haiti - 1.4 B,
Jordan - 463 M,
Kenya - 816 M,
Sudan - 870 M,
Nigeria - 456 M,
Uganda - 451 M,
Congo - 359 M,
Ethiopia - 981 M,
Pakistan - 2 B,
South Africa - 566 M,
Senegal - 698 M,
Mozambique - 404 M,
Zambia - 331 M,
Kazakhstan - 304 M,
Iraq - 1.08 B,
Tanzania - 554 M,
with literally Billions of Dollars and they still hate us!!!! I say if you don't like us then let us stop funding you and see how you like us then!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: