PrisonPlanet Forum
April 16, 2014, 06:50:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 40 or more children Paralyzed after the MenAfriVac administered.  (Read 3941 times)
decemberfellow

« on: January 08, 2013, 07:04:51 PM »

On December 20, 2012, a vaccination tragedy hit the small village of Gouro, located in northern Chad, Africa. According to the newspaper La Voix, out of five hundred children who received the new meningitis vaccine MenAfriVac, at least 40 of them between the ages of 7 and 18 have become paralyzed. Those children also suffered hallucinations and convulsions.

Since this report, the true extent of this tragedy is coming to light, as parents of these vaccinated children have reported yet more injuries. The authorities in the area are shaken, as citizens set fire to a sanitary administration vehicle in a demonstration of their frustration and anger at the government’s negligence

full article:
http://vactruth.com/2013/01/06/paralyzed-after-meningitis-vaccine/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=f397fd3e4c-01_06_2013_paralyzed&utm_medium=email

VACCINES KILLERS IS WHAT THEY ARE

Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him
decemberfellow

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 07:21:06 AM »

Video Footage Shows Prime Minister Visits Paralyzed Children, Powerful Groups Involved in Vaccine Campaign

VIDEO

http://youtu.be/ZEBGG7KFQpU

By watching this video, you will have learned that the following organizations were involved with the MenAfriVac vaccination project:

CDC – Centers for Disease Control
FDA – Food and Drug Administration
BMGF – The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
PATH – Program for Appropriate Technology in Health
MVP – Meningitis Vaccine Project
WHO – World Health Organization
UNICEF – United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund

The details of a vaccine campaign disaster that occurred last month in a north African country continue to unfold, while headlines of this tragedy are strangely absent from news organizations around the world. VacTruth shared the story last week with the world in an exclusive report, and we have additional updates to share with you about the plight these families are now facing

Further research about the Meningitis Vaccine Project shows the effort was a massive collaboration among major organizations. The vaccine, developed by the India Serum Institute, was funded by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, in partnership with WHO and PATH, specifically to combat meningitis in Africa. We wonder why none of these groups are offering a statement about this devastating event.

More on the article:  http://vactruth.com/2013/01/13/children-paralyzed-by-vaccine/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=531bc07f3e-01_13_2013_pmvideo&utm_medium=email

VACCINES  KILLERS IS WHAT THEY ARE

Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him
decemberfellow

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 05:37:23 PM »

It has now been officially confirmed that in December 2012, 38 children were hospitalized after receiving the meningitis vaccine, MenAfriVac, during a vaccination campaign arranged by the Chadian government. News program France 24 stated that Saleh Ahmat Bodoumi, a former Member of Parliament in Chad, confirmed that seven of the most seriously affected children have since been evacuated from hospitals in the capital city of Ndjamena to the Republic of Tunisia in northern Africa to undergo further investigation and specialized treatment. [1]

This news was confirmed by the ‘Medical Xpress’ a health news service, which said Health Minister Mamouth Nahor N’Gawara made the following statement to the Agence France-Presse, the largest French news agency in the world (AFP):

“During the last phase of the vaccination campaign organized at Gouro (near the Libyan border) on December 11 to 15, 2012, unusual reactions were noted.”

N’Gawara added that “their state of health is not worrying.” [2]

FORCED VACCINATIONS
However, the Medical Xpress, along with other websites, followed this story the next day by backtracking and stating the following information:

“In a statement, the country’s health ministry said tests “failed to establish a causal link between the clinical manifestations observed in the patients and the MenAfriVac vaccine.”

According to the statement, one child who never received the meningitis shot ‘complained of suffering from the same symptoms’ found in the other children.” [3]

However, a contact in Chad gave VacTruth an extremely different version of events. He said:

“The government and the World Health Organization have made up these facts.

The government banned journalists from visiting the hospital since the children brought in. (sic) All the children from Gouro received the vaccine. 

Firstly, they (Government/WHO) collaborated with the school’s headmaster who locked the school’s main door before vaccinating all the children. The school headmaster told the children that anyone who refused the vaccine would be banned from school and be arrested.

Secondly, they went door to door and injected the babies over one year.”

If you find this event difficult to believe, then cast your mind back to 2007 when the news broke that children in Maryland had been forcibly vaccinated at gunpoint under orders from the state Attorney General, various state judges and the local school board director, all of whom illegally conspired to threaten parents with imprisonment if they did not submit their children to vaccinations. [4]

Another example of these bully boy tactics was seen in Malawi last year, where 131 children were vaccinated at gunpoint after their parents had refused the measles vaccine. [5] [6]

A TRAGIC TIMELINE
Interestingly, the health minister ended his official statement by saying that the state of the paralyzed children’s health is not worrisome. If that is true, then why did the Chadian government move them to another hospital and why was this move done in secret?

Our Chadian contact informed me that the parents were not even allowed to know where the children were being evacuated to prior to evacuation. He confirmed that on the day that the children were evacuated, the N’Djamena International Airport had been closed to visitors!

the parents were not even allowed to know where the children were being evacuated to prior to evacuation.

How sad that these murdering bastards keep getting away with this.

VACCINES KILLERS IS WHAT THEY ARE

[urlhttp://vactruth.com/2013/01/25/paralyzed-symptoms-in-head/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=4cf932416b-01_06_2013_paralyzed&utm_medium=email][/url]

Mark12:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: