PrisonPlanet Forum
July 23, 2014, 03:52:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Flu Season - People dying from Flu Complications  (Read 8897 times)
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« on: January 06, 2013, 03:44:10 PM »

wow,timely on drudge and I was just reading that children had died of the "flu" - on tv they were saying you could still get vaccinated! Oh and that it was an "early" season for the flu - What are they blowing on us?

Please post flu complication death stories here....

| - - - -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257597/Flu-infections-sweep-America-hospitalizing-thousands-leaving-18-children-dead-complications-going-worse.html

Flu infections sweep America hospitalizing thousands and leaving 18 children dead of complications, and it's going to get worse
 2,257 people have been hospitalized since the start of flu season
Three-fourths of those with symptoms say the were not vaccinated
 41 states have reported cases
 By Daily Mail Reporter
 PUBLISHED:11:59 EST, 5 January 2013

The U.S. has been hit with a particularly aggressive early flu season this year with widespread reports of the illness across the country, hospitalizing 2,257 people and leaving 18 children dead before the end of 2012.

And health officials say the numbers haven't even peaked yet.

'I think we're still accelerating,' Tom Skinner, a Center for Disease Control and Prevention spokesman, told reporters

'It’s about five weeks ahead of the average flu season,' said Lyn Finelli, lead of the surveillance and response team that monitors influenza for the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. 'We haven’t seen such an early season since 2003 to 2004.'

While there were then reports of vaccinated people developing laboratory-confirmed flu strains, CDC officials said it's not yet possible to know if this year's trends match up though they are 'watching the situation closely.'

Those officials also noted that this year's vaccines seem to be a good match for the two strains of influenza A and one of influenza B circulating.

The H3N2 strain is dominant this year, and it can cause more serious illnesses.  [ SWINE FLU! ]

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/swineflu/h3n2v-cases.htm
Influenza A (H3N2) Variant Virus

| - - - - -

Last year :
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/9073034/
Cary dad says daughter died from flu complications
the 18-year-old Cary High School senior died Thursday night from complications related to the flu.

Roy Taylor said his daughter started feeling sick with a runny nose and cough about two weeks ago. By the middle of last week, she was dehydrated and went to the local emergency room.

He said the flu virus attacked his daughter's heart.

“The surgeons said they wanted to implant, or place, a mechanical heart in her because of the amount of damage that had been done to her heart from this virus, and she just wasn't able to make it through the surgery."

"It's very sad that it would take a young life that quickly with really no serious warning signs,” Roy Taylor added
DHHS says that, since the end of December, at least 10 deaths across the state have been blamed on the flu.

| - - - -

Current:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/01/02/flower-mound-teen-dies-from-flu-complications-family/
Family & Friends Remember Flower Mound Teen Killed By Flu Complications

January 2, 2013 10:09 PM
His father, Tom, says Max had signs of the flu earlier, but thought the teen was recovering. When the family stopped at a Minnesota hospital during the drive back to North Texas, doctors said Max’s kidneys were failing.

“He looked at me and said ‘I’m scared mom.’ He had tears and I said ‘I am too Max,’ and he gathered himself and said ‘It’s going to be OK, Mom. I love you.’ And that’s really the last thing he coherently said to me,” says Max’s mother, Melanie Schwolert. “Parents are supposed to be telling their kids it’s going to be OK. He was telling us it its going to be OK.”

Max died after four days in a hospital fighting the flu and a staph infection.

| - - - - -

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20130103/PC16/130109818/1165/james-island-woman-dies-from-flu-complications
James Island woman dies from flu complications
Prentiss Findlay
 Posted: Thursday, January 3, 2013 12:23 a.m

An elderly James Island woman who tested positive for the flu died a day after complaining of not feeling well, the Charleston County Coroner’s Office reported.
The James Island woman, 73, was otherwise healthy, said Chief Deputy Coroner Bobbi Jo O’Neal. On Saturday the woman felt weak and dizzy. She died at home on Sunday, O’Neal said.

The woman tested positive for Type A flu, the predominant strain of influenza seen this year. O’Neal said she did not know if the woman had received a flu vaccination. For now, the Coroner’s Office would not identify the woman, she said.

| - - - - -

http://www.dhhr.wv.gov/oeps/news/Pages/ChildrenWithNeurologicDisordersatHighRiskofDeath.aspx
http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2012/p0829_neurologic_flu.html
 CDC Press Release:
Children with neurologic disorders at high risk of death from flu

A disproportionately high number of children with neurologic disorders died from influenza-related complications during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, according to a study by scientists with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The report in the journal Pediatrics underscores the importance of influenza vaccination to protect children with neurologic disorders. CDC is joining with the American Academy of Pediatrics, Families Fighting Flu and Family Voices to spread the message about the importance of influenza vaccination and treatment in these children

| - - - - -

http://wtvbam.com/news/articles/2013/jan/03/another-child-dies-from-flu-complications/

Hillsdale County Child Dies From Flu Complications
Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:18 p.m. EST

COLDWATER, MI (WTVB) - The number of flu cases in Michigan continues to climb. A third child and at least two adults have died from the influenza virus this flu season. As of December 27th, there were over 250 confirmed cases of the flu, up from 150 cases the previous week.

Steve Todd, health officer with the Branch-Hillsdale-St. Joseph Community Health Agency in Coldwater, confirmed the third pediatric death occurred in Hillsdale County on Christmas Eve. The case involving the 6-year old girl follows.

The State Department of Community Health last month reporting the death of an infant from Kalamazoo County and an adolescent from Central Michigan. According to officials with the MDCH, usually this volume of cases isn’t seen until much later in the flu season. The 2011-2012 flu season saw over 11-hundred confirmed cases of the virus in Michigan, however no children died.

| - - - -

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Maine-CDC-reports-first-flu-death-this-season.html
December 19, 2012

6-year-old's flu death prompts alert in Maine

AUGUSTA — A 6-year-old girl from Benton has died from this year's flu strain, which health officials warned would be severe. Hers was the first flu fatality in Maine since 2010
The girl, Avery Lane, a first-grade student at Benton Elementary School, died last week. Her grandmother, Pam Souzer, called Avery "very kind, very loving

| - - - - -

http://www.ktvb.com/news/health/Four-more-Idahoans-die-from-flu-related-complications-185603322.html

Four more Idahoans die from flu-related complications

Posted on January 3, 2013 at 5:00 PM

BOISE -- The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare is reporting that four more people in the state have died from flu-related complications, bringing the total number of deaths this flu season to seven. All three were over the age of 50.

| - - - - -

larsonstdoc

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 06:12:37 PM »

wow,timely on drudge and I was just reading that children had died of the "flu" - on tv they were saying you could still get vaccinated! Oh and that it was an "early" season for the flu - What are they blowing on us?

Please post flu complication death stories here....

| - - - -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257597/Flu-infections-sweep-America-hospitalizing-thousands-leaving-18-children-dead-complications-going-worse.html

Flu infections sweep America hospitalizing thousands and leaving 18 children dead of complications, and it's going to get worse
 2,257 people have been hospitalized since the start of flu season
Three-fourths of those with symptoms say the were not vaccinated
 41 states have reported cases
 By Daily Mail Reporter
 PUBLISHED:11:59 EST, 5 January 2013

I would like to know the source of the big red statement above.  Not the newspaper but the hospital or government source.  It does not sound true and, IMO, it seems likea ploy to get people to take the vaccine.  So far, I can't find the source.
jofortruth

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 06:42:58 PM »

Man Dies from Complications to flu in Campbell County:
http://www.fox19.com/story/20506640/man-dies-from-complications-to-flu-in-campbell-county

Posted: Jan 04, 2013 5:28 PM AST
Updated: Jan 04, 2013 10:56 PM AST
Posted by Kelly Taylor

According to the Northern Kentucky Health Department, he had a number of underlying medical conditions. This is the first reported death from the virus in Northern Kentucky this season.

"The loss of someone to flu is a tragedy, and our thoughts go out to the individual's family," said Lynne M. Saddler, MD, MPH, District Director of Health. "We tend to forget just how serious influenza can be, particularly for those with other health problems. Flu can lead to serious complications and even death, as it did in this case."

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported 16 children nationwide have died from the flu, through December 22nd. The CDC also estimates that 6.5% of all adult deaths were caused by flu or pneumonia during the week of December 22nd.

Over 550 cases of the flu have been reported in Northern Kentucky to date and the number of cases is trending upward in Ohio. " The CDC has been saying all along we're expecting a bad flu season and that's exactly what we're getting," said Mike Samet, Public Information Officer with the Hamilton County Public Health department.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110
Joe(WI)

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 06:55:23 PM »

I'm intrigued by their nifty pin map, I know we here are good little lemmings, come gets ya shot! Oh, and major autism problems.

Can someone better at info digging than me(cuz I looked, fail) find the vaccination rates for states, overlay, autism rates, overlay?

If you find nifty mappings of both of those, I will do it myself, I just don't have databases lying at my fingers(assumedly safe from prying eyes)

The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.
Valerius

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 07:07:53 PM »

More detailed coverage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw978N5ChbU

"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 10:24:46 AM »

An Indiana hospital has fired eight employees, including at least three veteran nurses, after they refused mandatory flu shots, stirring up controversy over which should come first: employee rights or patient safety. The hospital imposed mandatory vaccines, responding to rising concerns about the spread of influenza.

Ethel Hoover wore all black on her last day of work as a nurse in the critical care unit at Indiana University Health Goshen Hospital. She said she was in "mourning" because she would have been at the hospital 22 years in February, and she's only called out of work four or five times in her whole career , she said.

"This is my body. I have a right to refuse the flu vaccine," Hoover, 61, told ABCNews.com.

"For 21 years, I have religiously not taken the flu vaccine, and now you're telling me that I believe in it."

More than 15,100 flu cases have been reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention since Sept. 30, including 16 pediatric deaths. Indiana's flu activity level is considered high, according to the CDC, which last month announced that the flu season came a month earlier than usual.

Click here to read how flu has little to do with weather.

When Hoover first heard about the mandate, she said she didn't realize officials would take it so seriously. She said she filed two medical exemptions, a religious exemption and two appeals, but they were all denied. The Dec. 15 flu shot deadline came and went. Hoover's last day of employment was Dec. 21.

Fellow nurse Kacy Davis said she and her colleagues were "horrified" over Hoover's firing, calling her their "go-to" nurse and a "preceptor."

"It was a good place to work," Hoover said. "We've worked together all these years. We're like a family."

The hospital said in a statement that it implemented the mandate to promote patient safety based on recommendations from the American Medical Association, the American Nurses Association, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It announced the mandate in September.

Of the hospital's 26,000 employees statewide, 95 percent complied. That means 1,300 employees did not comply, but only eight were fired.

"IU Health's top priority is the health and wellbeing of our patients," said hospital spokeswoman Whitney Ertel. "Participation in the annual Influenza Patient Safety Program is a condition of employment with IU Health for the health and safety of the patients that we serve, and is therefore required."

The CDC recommends flu shots for everyone older than six months of age. Dr. William Schaffner, chair of preventive medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn., said hospital patients are especially vulnerable to flu complications because their bodies are already weakened.

"I cannot think of a reason for any health care professional to decline influenza immunization that's valid," said Schaffner, a former president of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases, adding that people with egg allergies may have to avoid the flu shot to prevent anaphylactic shock, but even that hurdle has been remedied. The Food and Drug Administration approved an egg-free vaccine in November.

Schaffner said invalid excuses to avoid the shot include being afraid of needles and simply promising to stay home when they're sick. Patients now have the option of a vaccine nasal spray if they want to avoid needles. And since flu victims become contagious before they start to feel sick, they can get patients sick even if they stay home when they have symptoms.

Over the last several years, hospitals have been moving toward mandatory vaccinations because many only have 60 percent vaccination rates, Schaffner said. He is leading an effort for a similar mandate at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Nurses in particular tend to be the most reluctant to get vaccinated among health care workers, Schaffner said, citing his opinion.

"There seems to be a persistent myth that you can get flu from a flu vaccine among nurses," he said. "They subject themselves to more influenza by not being immunized, and they certainly do not participate in putting patient safety first."

In October 2011, Vanderbilt broke the world record for number of vaccines administered in an eight-hour period in an event called Flulapalooza. From 6:50 a.m. to 2:50 p.m., they vaccinated 12,647 people. By that evening, more than 14,000 people had been vaccinated, and there were no severe adverse reactions, he said.

But still, Alan Phillips, who represented several nurses at the hospital, says his clients had the right to refuse their flu shots under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits religious discrimination of employees. Religion is legally broad under the First Amendment, so it could include any strongly held belief, he said, adding that the belief flu shots are bad should suffice.

"If your personal beliefs are religious in nature, then they are a protected belief," Phillips said.

Phillips, who is based out of North Carolina, has made a name for himself fighting for employees' rights to get out of mandated flu shots, but he has never needed to go to court. Although he usually handles a couple dozen health care workers per year, he had 150 this fall in 25 states.

{ A Shill "internist in malibu" was found: !!! -> }

Dr. Damon Raskin, an internist with his own practice in the Pacific Palisades in Los Angeles, said hospitals should mandate flu vaccines as a matter of public safety. The flu can lead to complications like pneumonia and death, said Raskin, who is also affiliated with the Cliffside Malibu Addiction Rehabilitation Center.

"I think if the health care worker has some problem with religious faith then perhaps during flu season, they shouldn't do that job," Raskin said, suggesting that the worker do something administrative instead during flu season. "It's not fair to the patient. The people who are most at risk are in the hospital."
Joe(WI)

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 10:39:37 AM »

Found where the maps-o-nifty come from
https://flunearyou.org/

Not quite their map, but similar enough

note:Utah has high % Mormons who don't vaccinate, gee, guess what their state timeline says... Shocked

Joe(WI)

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 11:21:52 AM »

Furthering the point...Utah. Concerned over Nev. and AZ...gee, what's the commonality? Move along, nothing to see here.

TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 10:39:47 AM »

LET THE PANIC BEGIN!

On Drudge:

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Growing-Number-of-Flu-Cases-Causes-Hospital-to-Open-Emergency-Space-185947762.html
Hospital Opens Emergency Tent in Midst of Increasing Flu Cases

Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest opens an emergency triage to care for the increased number of people with flu-like symptoms
By David Chang and Dan Stamm
Tuesday, Jan 8, 2013

It’s the most miserable time of the year for many people in the area. Flu season is in full effect and this one in particular is shaping up to be more extreme than usual. The State Department of Health reports that four Pennsylvanians have already died of complications from the influenza virus.

In response to the early start of flu season, the Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest had to open an emergency space to care for the increased number of people with flu-like symptoms.

The hospital tells NBC10's Katy Zachry why the tent was erected.

"If we can remove them from the main ED and put them in environment where everyone is masked and everyone can be protected, it's safer for them and certainly safer for the staff," said Terry Burger, hospital director of infection control.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2013/01/lehigh_valley_hospital_sets_up.html
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 06:41:30 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/flu-season-boston-declaring-health-emergency-18171144
Flu Season Has Boston Declaring Health Emergency
By BOB SALSBERG Associated Press

BOSTON January 9, 2013 (AP)

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news/ci_22333226/flu-season-has-arrived-northern-california
Flu season has arrived in Northern California
By Sandy Kleffman
Bay Area News Groupmercurynews.com
Posted:   01/09/2013

The pesky flu virus has arrived in Northern California and while it's too early to know for sure, this could be a nastier than normal season.

The predominant circulating flu strain -- influenza A H3N2 -- has filled East Coast emergency rooms with achy, feverish people and has in other years brought more serious illnesses and hospitalizations.

Forty-one states now report widespread flu activity and 18 children nationwide have died. At least two people have died in California so far this season from flu-related complications.

"My clinic day is getting busier and busier," said Dr. Randy Bergen, a pediatric infectious disease expert at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center: Walnut Creek. "Our call centers are hopping."

The flu is arriving in California when many people are dealing with common colds, and another seasonal illness, respiratory syncytial virus or RSV, appears to be peaking.

John_Back_From_The_Club_O

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 08:58:01 PM »

WHO: Add swine flu to regular flu vaccine
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2010/02/18/who-add-swine-flu-to-regular-flu-vaccine/

My Commentary:
The same organization the Rockefeller family founded and is under investigation for bribery and FALSELY causing a global panic is ordering the H1N1 vaccine be added to seasonal flu vaccines. There are several problems with this from a scientific and SAFETY point of interest. Many virologist have long question the practice of combing viruses in ONE shot for many reasons. How these viruses will or NOT work together has never been studied for long term effects. An organization that would cause a world wide panic for profit must most certainly have the public’s best interest in mind. Yes it’s ALL for the greater good. GIVE ME A BREAK!!

(AP) – 7 hours ago
LONDON — The World Health Organization is recommending that swine flu be added to the regular flu vaccine next season.
WHO said in a statement Thursday that it held a meeting this week to decide which flu strains should be recommended to drug makers for their vaccines during the northern hemisphere’s next flu season, which begins in the fall.
Flu vaccines have three virus strains — which experts decide on after estimating which strains made the most people sick last season.
Last year, the swine flu pandemic virus, or H1N1, emerged too late to be added to the regular flu vaccine and a new vaccine was needed.

They say that every day
Is just another rotten mess
And when it's gonna change, my friends
Is anybody's guess...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girnJH7tvpM

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2013, 09:00:55 PM »

“We try to cross the H1N1 virus and influenza H5N1de”
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2010/03/30/we-try-to-cross-the-h1n1-virus-and-influenza-h5n1de/

My Commentary:

Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I am assuming the French AT LEAST are tinkering with dangerous viral combinations in a ‘bio hazard level 4′ facility. I am assuming that a P4 maximum security laboratory means level 4? A level six would make much more sense. Level 4 is not the best but certainly is a better bio hazard security lab then in America where companies ADMIT the same kinds of dangerous viral experimentation are going on at college campuses!

Ex-Pfizer Worker Cites Genetically Engineered Virus In Lawsuit Over Firing

In the above article a worker suing Pfizer accuses the company of ‘recklessly’ creating GM viruses. Creating viruses potentially MUCH MORE DANGEROUS then what the French are doing in a Bio level 4 facility. I would like to note that Pfizer does NOT deny their screwing around with G.M. viruses but their Bozo spokes person says… “No big deal, college campuses are doing it all the time.” I am sorry to have to inform you, NO, it is a ‘big deal’.

Special Thanks to Lab Virus dot com.
In Lyon we try to cross the H1N1 virus and influenza H5N1de
Le Progres.fr
on 18/03/2010
by Olivier Season
In the P4, a maximum security laboratory, an experiment in progress attempts to determine the conditions for hybridization of the two viruses. The first is spreading fast but few kills, the second is not contagious but often fatal

For three weeks, the P4 Lyon stopped all other manipulations. This maximum security laboratory – there is only in France and twenty in the world – is currently focusing on experience in high-risk attempts to cross between the new virus and the H1N1 avian influenza, the H5N1. The first spread far and few kills, the second low spreads and kills many. Hybridization of the two would be disastrous.

“We try to understand, by infecting a cell with these two viruses, which are the genetic determinants that allow them to exchange genes (especially in pigs Ed)” summarizes the virologist Bruno Lina, who heads the work on influenza A for this laboratory Inserm. Three biologists of his team have been seconded to perform these tests determined and endorsed at ministerial level. Provided with special passports, they are assisted by a half-dozen technicians attached to the site. “All operations are diving and are subject to very restrictive regulations” provides Lina.

If experience is linked to the National Reference Center for influenza virus, that it manages, its purpose would, in his opinion, not lead to a vaccine, but just “cognitive”: “Why make a vaccine against a virus that does not exist? Or not. The first results will fall within two months and decide the action to the operation budget (provisional) 200 000. For now, “we made some tests, but obtained only very preliminary results,” continues the virologist. If it is too early to deduce anything about the likelihood of the emergence of such a viral monster, “today, the risk seems low,” says he. He concluded: “This is good news.”

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2013, 09:05:12 PM »

Lowest Flu Shot Turnout = Mildest Flu Season
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/lowest-flu-shot-turnout-mildest-flu-season/

Why is big pharma, big government, big media and big medical going in an all out panic to discredit people like me and websites like this? Why has so much ‘drug money’ been spent on editorials from Time magazine, Popular Mechanics to Penthouse’s very own Discover magazine, all saying that those of us warning YOU about vaccine dangers ‘are the danger’? Well first of all, we are a danger to the multi Trillion (?) dollar vaccine AGENDA and those that serve and profit from it. More importantly, something incredible happened. Something so big happened that the mainstream media is working overtime on damage control so the general public will forget about it and just go back to sleep. Just as big as what happened DID happen, it happened just as subtly, casually, quietly like a really, really good thief in the night, it almost slipped passed my radar.

You see, medical research has clearly shown that flu vaccines are ineffective at preventing flu but are VERY effective at spreading it. A great experiment happened quite by accident and right in front of EVERYONE’S eyes. What happened is that the vaccine pushers did not count on RECORD low turnouts at the vaccination centers in Noth America and in Europe as well. Not just for the H1N1 vaccine but, for the seasonal flu vaccine as well. As a result, to the surprise of the vaccine pushers the LOWEST flu season some say on record. Ever since this ‘surprise’, the medical industrial complex has been ramping up the vaccine propaganda against websites like this and many others like never before. They know you don’t have to be one of their well paid ‘experts’ to put 2 and 2 together in figuring the flu shot is just another one of their snake oil scams.

“We have seen very little, if any at all, seasonal flu cases this flu season,” said Tom Skinner, spokesman for the CDC. “There are a few cases here and there, but by large, we are not seeing any this flu season.”

Source

Lowest turn out for flu shot this flu season.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705331215/Low-turnout-for-flu-shots.html

http://www.wthitv.com/dpp/news/news_wthi_vincennes_flu_shot_clinic_sees_low_turnout_200910051733

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=11654360

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2013, 09:15:54 PM »

I'm going through my archives at From Hell To Viens.  I wrote an article predicting we would see flu epidemics increase NOT because people weren't getting flu shots BUT because for the first time starting 2010 big pharma was going to combine viruses in one vaccines and this would incubate SUPER VIRUSES.  In NATURE one does NOT get these viruses injected directly into the bloodstream #1 and secondly, in nature it is IMPOSSIBLE to have all these viruses introduced into the body at one time.  The outcome of this insanity is obvious.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, and H5N1 Combo DNA Influenza Vaccine Ready
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2009/11/29/h1n1-h2n2-h3n2-and-h5n1-combo-dna-influenza-vaccine-ready/

Filed under: HOME — nwqfk @ 3:15 p11 Edit This
Tags: DNA Vaccines, H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, mandatory Vaccines, Pandemic, Ukraine Outbreak, Ukraine Pandemic
My Commentary:
As I have LONG told the reader the so-called pandemics (which I told the reader were coming BEFORE the Mexican outbreak) would usher in the words “DNA vaccines” into the everyday vocabulary of Joe Six Pack. However, the reference and usage to DNA vaccines in this article is NOT in the ‘same’ context as the way they will be used at a future date, as I have also laid out. What is import for the reader, is to take note of the claim made in the article by the manufacture that ferrets got 100% protection against ALL strains. While I will always be skeptical of such claims, in my earliest posting (before the Mexican outbreak) on Barbara Loe Fisher’s blog Vaccine Awakenings (under the handle John H) I explained that these pandemics that had not happened yet would come in waves and, by ‘miracle’, DNA vaccines would be SEEMINGLY the next polio type of triumph. At this point I want to let the reader know this blog’s purpose is NOT to focus on and track the pandemic strains of these viruses. The purpose of this blog is to track POLICY surrounding these so-called pandemics, warning the reader they will be used to mandate a world wide MANDATORY vaccine policy that WILL BE USED FOR POPULATION CONTROL PURPOSES, as was stated at the Club Of Rome symposium on population reduction I attended IN 1988.

A look through the key hole for you on population reduction research under the guise of “wearing the white hat”.

Inovio Biomedical announces positive test results of its consensus influenza vaccines
20. November 2009 06:39

Inovio Biomedical Corporation (NYSE Amex:INO), a leader in DNA vaccine design, development and delivery, announced today that a combination of its synthetic consensus H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, and H5N1 influenza vaccine candidates achieved protective antibody responses against several different influenza sub-types and strains in ferrets. In addition, ferrets immunized with Inovio’s SynConTM universal flu vaccine combinations were 100% protected against death and sickness in a challenge with the A/H1N1 (2009) swine-origin influenza. Dr. Niranjan Y. Sardesai, Inovio’s SVP, Research and Development, presented this data at the Influenza Congress USA 2009 in Washington, DC, in a presentation titled, “Development of Universal SynCon™ DNA Vaccines for Pandemic and Seasonal Influenza.”

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...
decemberfellow

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2013, 09:22:31 PM »

Right on John my daughter is one of the vaccine victims you posted in From Hell to Veins, it is a tough battle but I have convinced a few to at least do research before subjecting themselves or a loved one to those killer vaccines. and often showed that article.  Keep up the good work.   WE WILL BRING THOSE KILLERS DOWN.

Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 09:24:36 PM »

Seasonal Flu Vaccine Linked to Increased H1N1 Risk. An Excersize In Damage Control.
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/seasonal-flu-vaccine-linked-to-increased-h1n1-risk-an-excersize-in-damage-control/

My Commentary:
Big pharma’s OZ ‘pimp-daddy’ the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) HAD TO ADMIT not only the uselessness of the flu shot BUT THE RISKS AS WELL. However, true to corporate media form it did NOT come without a slew of damage control buzzwords and disinformation. It should be noted that total funding for ABC comes from their central government.

It’s not just the fact that over thirty years of SOUND research debunks big pharma’s cash cow, the flu shot but, one of the biggest REAL LIFE experiments happened this year confirming this very thirty years of research when the lowest turnout for the flu shot EVER was in lockstep with the mildest flu season. WELL DUH!
Please read ‘Lowest Flu Shot Turnout = Mildest Flu Season‘
Ill’ keep saying it AND showing the evidence that vaccines are a GREAT TOOL FOR SPREADING DISEASE! Among many other nasty things.

…and on a personal note. I was just given notice that someone close to me who had bought into the H1N1 flu shot lie was hospitalized by that shot and almost died. Her Doctor told her… “If you had NOT taken the shot it (her illness) would have been worse.” Needless to say she has sent that doctor to the pasture, so to speak. With doctors like that who needs snake oil salesmen?

With special thanks to Labvirus.com
Flu jab link to increased H1N1 risk: study
Updated Wed Apr 7, 2010 4:50pm AEST
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/04/07/2866522.htm

People vaccinated against seasonal flu appear to have been at increased risk of the H1N1 pandemic flu that killed thousands worldwide in 2009, Canadian researchers report.

But some researchers say the study contradicts other findings and suggest the link would be difficult to prove.

The findings appear in the journal PLoS Medicine.

Four studies led by Dr Danuta Skowronski of the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control in Vancouver, compared the vaccination history of people with H1N1 influenza to people without evidence of infection.

The studies included approximately 2,700 people with and without H1N1.

The first study “confirmed that the seasonal vaccine provided protection against seasonal influenza, but found it to be associated with an increased risk of approximately 68 per cent for H1N1 disease.”

A further three studies also found an “increased likelihood of H1N1 illness in people who had received the seasonal vaccine compared to those who had not”.

The researchers say these do not reveal a “true cause-and-effect relationship” between seasonal flu vaccination and subsequent H1N1 illness.

The observed association may also be “due to differences in some unidentified factors among the groups being studied,” they said.

Read rest of article linked at the top.

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 09:26:20 PM »

Right on John my daughter is one of the vaccine victims

Nothing boils my blood more then these baby / child killers!  Angry

Even worse, they deceive those who can't see (the obvious) by pretending to be the 'good guys' while they do it.

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 09:36:53 PM »

Seasonal Flu Death Estimates Grossly Overestimated.
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2010/10/25/seasonal-flu-death-estimates-grossly-overestimated/

Editors Note:
Dr. Russell Blaylock MD made a great point about flu deaths. From his research. The medical research shows that out of the so-called (lets say) 35,000 ‘officially classified’ flu deaths only %1 of those deaths are actually FROM the flu itself. He has stated and, has given the source of the figures that the majority of deaths counted as dying of “the flu” actually died of dehydration BEFORE THEY COULD GET MEDICAL INTERVENTION.

He also noted that, according to the ‘historic record’, that the majority of deaths during the post world war swine flu outbreak were in fact due to dehydration and, NOT the Swine Flu itself because the outbreak occured BEFORE the innovation of Intravenous rehydration and antibiotics. This is why it is important if you do get the flu and it becomes severe, DON’T LET THEM TALK YOU INTO A FLU SHOT! Even if you think they work, it’s not only too late but you most likely maybe fighting multiple viruses while your immune system is working overtime to fight the original virus. Get rehydrated intravenously first and fore most.
———————————————————–

Seasonal flu death estimates grossly overestimated
Monday, October 25, 2010 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer
All sourced linksNaturalNews.com

(NaturalNews) Every year as flu season approaches, health authorities begin their chorus of warnings about the dangers of getting the flu. As part of their campaign to drum up support for the annual flu vaccine, it is common to hear about the 36,000 people who die every year from flu-related illness. But is this statistic even accurate? According to a recent announcement from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), no.

According to the CDC, there is no average number of people who die from the flu because the actual count varies significantly from year to year. Published in its Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, the CDC announcement explains that the actual death count from flu-related illness has been as low as 3,300 in some years, which is far lower than the statistics used in media talking points.

The vast majority of flu-related deaths occur in people over the age of 65. Typically it is not even the flu that kills them, but other illnesses that result at some point after having the flu. But this fact has not stopped the CDC from now recommending that every person over the age of six months get a flu vaccine.

Read more. Click link at ‘sourced’

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 09:39:47 PM »

New Flu Strains, Jeff Rense, Dr. Henry L. Niman And Big Pharma
http://gdsajj.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/new-flu-strains-jeff-rense-dr-henry-l-niman-and-big-pharma/
October 22, 2010

This blog has posted the scientific data over and, over and, over and, over again that flu outbreaks run parallel to the number in the population that get injected with flu vaccines. For instance last year was the lowest turnout for ALL the flu shots, including the H1N1 vaccine. What happen in the same flu season was the LOWEST influenza outbreak year in many, many years if not THE lowest year. Also, over thirty years of research shows that the influenza vaccines simply don’t work.

This blog ALSO has been asking medical doctors who CLAIM they are getting the influenza / H1N1 vaccine themselves to explain what the viral and DNA /RNA mutations that WILL occur in the body be and, how can they guarantee the rest of us that those mutations won’t give rise to a much greater pandemic problem at some future time.

This blog sounded the alarm that we would most likely see new influenza strains pop up WHERE THE GENETICALLY ALTERED COMBINATION VACCINES WERE GIVEN, and sure enough, it happened JUST AS THIS BLOG SAID IT WOULD AND WARNED IT WOULD.

As it turns out, where the combo vaccines were first given in the southern hemisphere, where the first flu season occurs, we already see the H1N1 virus has already mutated.

Enter 1 Dr. Henry L. Niman
The very day the news of the H1N1 mutation hit the main stream media I wanted to see what ultra pharma insider and vaccine pusher Dr. Niman had to say about this. You see, Dr. Niman likes to call these viral mutations what only a super eugenist like Prince Phillip could love… “elegant evolution”.

I apologize for wasting the time of all the people who are already in the know about Dr. Niman but, since Jeff Rense refuses to give his audience ALL the details on Dr. Niman you can search the web to find links of his being an ‘insider’ for biotech stocks with connections to the vaccine manufactures. Yep, this guy is everything Jeff Rense is ‘supposed to’ be against, and it didn’t take Jeff Rense too long to have Dr. Niman on his show flapping his gums on the latest H1N1 mutation in the southern hemisphere where the new combo vaccines had been given to the population. No Jeff, I don’t respect your guest and I have every reason and right NOT TO.

Now, I suppose I need a disclaimer (or a where I stand) in regards to Jeff Rense’s radio program featuring Dr. Niman. Jeff Rense has a decent radio program and, I enjoy listening to about 90% to 95% of his guests. The other 10% fall into a category of…. 5% I have no interest in listening to but, even the 3% or so that I wouldn’t agree with, Dr. Niman falls into a category all unto itself.

Dr. Niman isn’t JUST ultra establishment, he is ultra Military / Pharmacological Medical Industrial Complex where Jeff Rense might just as well have on his program Dr. Offit and John P. Holdren pushing vaccines and ‘ecoscience’. Now, It’s Jeff Rense’s program and he can have on who wants but, I would strongly recommend that Jeff put on his program AS A REGULAR FEATURED GUEST (as Niman is) the other side of the coin to Dr. Niman’s “elegant evolution” viral mutation science. There are plenty of ‘credible’ guests Jeff Rense could have on to do this who have pointed out ‘EXACTLY’ what I’ve been pointing out on Dr.. Niman and much, much more.

To many, Dr. Niman is the name behind the word Recombinomics. What’s interesting here, is that the word ‘Recombinomics’ that Dr. Niman seemed to have coined, is derived from the word Recombinant. Now, what’s really interesting about his self ‘coined term’ is that Dr. Niman gets on the Jeff Rense program and, talks about the latest viral gene sequencing and makes it clear to all who will listen that these sequences are ALL occurring all the time ‘in nature’. He goes on to tell us the ONLY thing that can save us all is a Niman based vaccine that is way ahead of the gene sequence curve. Wait a minute! Isn’t that EXACTLY what big pharma is proposing with ‘their’ universal flu vaccine?

How does one figure to get a head of the gene sequencing curve? Well, if you ask Dr. Niman it’s vaccines manufactured using ‘Recombinomics’. Is this something new and different that ONLY Dr. Niman seems to have an understanding about? The answer in one word, HARDLY.

It’s very interesting to hear Dr. Niman go on and on about all these viral gene sequences ‘happening in nature’. When the very word ‘Recombinomics’ he coined is derived from a word THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENE SEQUENCING IN NATURE.

Wikipedia defines the word Recombinant DNA (rDNA) which is core in ‘Recombinomics’…
Recombinant DNA (rDNA) is a form of artificial DNA that is created by combining two or more sequences that would not normally occur together through the process of gene splicing

So, it would appear that Dr. Niman’s so-called ‘Elegant Evolution’ is entirely man-made and, a term that would be more fitting had super trans-humanist / eugenics loving Bill Gates used it to describe his vaccine carrying mosquitoes.

Dr. Niman will have nothing to do with discussing emerging viruses from the very vaccines he supports and pushes, even though his entire self-coined science comes from the depths of bio-warfare labs.

I just want to conclude that, even though Jeff Rense gives Dr. Niman a platform to broadcast his pro vaccine / big pharma agenda where gene sequences can only happen in nature, (as he claims how the H1N1 virus occurred to begin with. See A.) and where bio weapons labs / releases can only happen in science fiction novels, someone has to say something about this guy and his message.

Quite frankly I get a little sick to my stomach when I have to hear Dr. Niman say WITH A GIGGLE… “yeah, the vaccines are largely ineffective but take them anyway…” on the Jeff Rense program

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »

The "e" WORD - EPIDEMIC

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/10/farley-severe-strain-of-flu-reaches-epidemic-proportions-in-new-york-city/
Farley: ‘Severe’ Strain Of Flu Reaches Epidemic Proportions In New York City

Number Of Cases N.Y. State-Wide Nearly 5 Times Higher Than Last Year

January 10, 2013 11:25 PM
Mayor Michael Bloomberg got a flu shot in October but still got the disease last month. Still, Bloomberg said that won’t stop him from getting vaccinated every year, CBS 2′s Marcia Kramer reported
vipjerry2

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 01:29:21 PM »

dumbing down the people okay boys and girls they're at it again trying to convince us that all the flow know it's not the flow is bacteria and only get a flu shot for the bacteria which I have no effect what else the new Ching Ching Ching Chang does in the case register go changing

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 08:44:04 PM »

The "e" WORD - EPIDEMIC

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/10/farley-severe-strain-of-flu-reaches-epidemic-proportions-in-new-york-city/
Farley: ‘Severe’ Strain Of Flu Reaches Epidemic Proportions In New York City

Number Of Cases N.Y. State-Wide Nearly 5 Times Higher Than Last Year

January 10, 2013 11:25 PM
Mayor Michael Bloomberg got a flu shot in October but still got the disease last month. Still, Bloomberg said that won’t stop him from getting vaccinated every year, CBS 2′s Marcia Kramer reported

I got one better for you...

The local flu shot pushing News station did an ENTIRE report on how THIS YEARS FLU SHOT WOULD NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THIS YEARS FLU STRAIN GOING AROUND, yet, at the end of all this TRUTHFUL info, they ended the snews piece with... "YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GET A FLU SHOT!!!!"

That's how stupid they think people are AND, some people really are that stupid!

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 10:54:51 AM »

wow do a search on "Hospitals crack down on workers refusing flu shots"
and this story is repeated over and over and over again.... couldn't be propaganda?
Nah, that would be unethical

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/immiv-refusal.pdf

http://tenpennyimc.com/2012/07/19/healthcare-workers-refusing-flu-shots/

Healthcare workers: Refusing Flu Shots
By Dr Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBEM (2006), AOBNMM

I’ve been getting so many frantic requests from healthcare workers about the upcoming Flu Shot Season — and their right to refuse. Unfortunately, the window to mount a full revolt across the country probably closed, several years ago. It appears that each of you is going to have to take an individual stand for yourself.

I’ve put together a letter and a document to use for your own personal circumstances. Feel free to print it, modify it, put it onto your own letterhead (if you have one) and share with your friends. Perhaps this will even become an “educational moment” for healthcare administrators and the doctors on the hospital’s executive committee who are making the policies and mandates about flu vaccines.

Right to refuse flu shots  – Word 2007
Right-to-refuse-flu-shots - pdf

http://tenpennyimc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Right-to-refuse-flu-shots.pdf
larsonstdoc

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 11:26:41 AM »

wow do a search on "Hospitals crack down on workers refusing flu shots"
and this story is repeated over and over and over again.... couldn't be propaganda?
Nah, that would be unethical

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/immiv-refusal.pdf

http://tenpennyimc.com/2012/07/19/healthcare-workers-refusing-flu-shots/

Healthcare workers: Refusing Flu Shots
By Dr Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBEM (2006), AOBNMM

I’ve been getting so many frantic requests from healthcare workers about the upcoming Flu Shot Season — and their right to refuse. Unfortunately, the window to mount a full revolt across the country probably closed, several years ago. It appears that each of you is going to have to take an individual stand for yourself.

I’ve put together a letter and a document to use for your own personal circumstances. Feel free to print it, modify it, put it onto your own letterhead (if you have one) and share with your friends. Perhaps this will even become an “educational moment” for healthcare administrators and the doctors on the hospital’s executive committee who are making the policies and mandates about flu vaccines.

Right to refuse flu shots  – Word 2007
Right-to-refuse-flu-shots - pdf

http://tenpennyimc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Right-to-refuse-flu-shots.pdf

Under Obamacare,  YOU WILL NOT GET TREATMENT AT CLINICS/HOSPITALS/DOCTOR'S OFFICES WITHOUT UPDATED VACCINE RECORDS.  OF COURSE THE STORY ABOVE DEALS WITH HEALTHCARE WORKERS REFUSING THE SHOTS.

http://www.dailypaul.com/156281/obamacare-calls-for-mandatory-vaccination-and-proof-of-updates-to-vaccinations-in-order-to-get-any-healthcare

"Obamacare calls for mandatory vaccination and proof of updates to vaccinations in order to get any healthcare.".

TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 11:48:50 AM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/08/flu-mask-termination/1817571/
Nurse with no flu shot refuses to wear mask, is fired
January 8, 2013

Plenty of people are fighting against the flu vaccine requirement. Brock is fighting against the mask requirement.

"It's obviously punitive," she said. "It's obviously coercive."

Brock believes the masks are meant to intimidate and humiliate those who seek an exemption so they will conform and get the shot rather than stand out.

"The 'scarlet letter' word keeps coming up," she said.

Brock also believes that there is no evidence that the mask policy is effective and noted that hospital visitors don't have to wear them.

"If that's the case, Cox should have every single person who walks in the door wear a mask," she said.

Patients awaiting surgery were taken aback when Brock would enter the room wearing a mask, fearing something was wrong, she said. That forced her to explain the situation and in the process divulge more about herself than she wanted to.

"I felt like I was violating my own privacy," she said.
larsonstdoc

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 01:44:04 PM »

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/the-shocking-lack-of-evidence.html

The Shocking Lack of Evidence Supporting Flu Vaccines

With the flu season ramping up, many are looking to vaccination as a "preventive" approach. Those who abstain are often accused of being uneducated, or worse, socially irresponsible.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

As it presently stands, it is not sound medical science, but primarily economic and political motivation which generates the immense pressure behind mass participation in the annual ritual of flu vaccination.

It is a heavily guarded secret within the medical establishment (especially within the corridors of the CDC) that the Cochrane Database Review, considered by many within the evidence-based medical model to be the gold standard for assessing the effectiveness of common medical interventions, does not lend unequivocal scientific support to the belief and/or propaganda that flu vaccines are safe and effective.

To the contrary, these authoritative reviews reveal there is a conspicuous absence of conclusive evidence as to the effectiveness of influenza vaccines in children under 2, healthy adults, the elderly, and healthcare workers who care for the elderly.

What is even more disconcerting is that only one safety study on inactivated flu vaccines has been performed in children under 2 (the population most susceptible to adverse reactions), even though in the USA and Canada current guidelines recommend the vaccination of healthy children from six months old.

Another alarming finding following the global pandemic declared by the World Health Organization in 2009, is that receipt of the seasonal flu vaccine among Canadians actually increased the rate of medically attended pandemic H1N1 infection. Vaccines, therefore, may actually decrease resistance to viral infection via their immunosuppressive actions. View study.

Can Vaccination Replace Natural Immunity?

At the outset it should be acknowledged that there could be no medical justification for vaccination in the first place if it were not for the observation that periodic infection from wild type pathogens confers lasting, natural immunity. In a very real sense periodic infectious challenges are Nature's immunizations, without which the very concept of vaccination would make absolutely no sense.
The vaccination process artificially simulates and co-opts a natural process, generating a broad range of adverse unintended consequences, many of which have been documented here. Vaccine proponents would have us believe that natural immunity is inferior to synthetic immunity, and should be replaced by the latter.  In some cases they even suggest breastfeeding should be delayed during immunizations because it "interferes" with the vaccine efficacy. Sounds like naked economic incentives have trumped genuine, serious health concerns for the entire population, especially the very young, the elderly and the sick.

This warped perspective follows from the disingenuous standard vaccine researchers use to "prove" the "efficacy" of their vaccines. The chemical kitchen sink is thrown at the immune system in order to conserve the expensive-to-produce antigen and to generate a more intense immune response - a process, not unlike what happens when you kick a beehive. These chemicals include detergents, anti-freeze, heavy metals, xenotrophic retroviruses, DNA from aborted human fetuses (diploid cells) and other species, etc. Amazingly, vaccine researchers and manufacturers do not have to prove the antibodies actually have affinity with the antigens they are marketed to protect us against, i.e. they do not have to prove "effectiveness," only "efficacy."

This semantic trick is at the root of how the world has been deceived into accepting interventions so dangerous that their risk, like nuclear power, is underwritten by world governments, not private insurers who know they would go bankrupt paying out claims to the injured.

Also, recent research indicates in some cases no antibodies are required for immunity against some viruses, running diametrically opposed to orthodox vaccinology.

Another point that can not be understated is that the trivalent (3-strained) influenza vaccines are incapable of protecting us against the wide range of pathogens which produce influenza-like illness:
Over 200 viruses cause influenza and influenza-like illness which produce the same symptoms (fever, headache, aches and pains, cough and runny noses). Without laboratory tests, doctors cannot tell the two illnesses apart. Both last for days and rarely lead to death or serious illness. At best, vaccines might be effective against only Influenza A and B, which represent about 10% of all circulating viruses. (Cochrane Database).
It is therefore exceedingly clear that it is a mathematical impossibility for influenza vaccines to be effective at preventing wild-circulating strains of influenza. Nutritional support, then, becomes the most logical and reasonable solution.

TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 01:49:37 PM »

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/the-shocking-lack-of-evidence.html
The Shocking Lack of Evidence Supporting Flu Vaccines

So QED there is another reason to getting a WHOLE population to FORCABLY take an INJECTION ...
Oh and Jonestown is just a conspiracy theory!

Evidence of Revision 5 of 5 - MK ULTRA and the Jonestown Massacre - gore vidal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nus9mnbvflM

Jonestown
...909 of the remaining inhabitants of Jonestown, 276 of them children, died in what has commonly been labeled a mass suicide, although many who died were murdered. While some followers obeyed Jones’ instructions to commit “revolutionary suicide” by drinking cyanide-laced grape flavored Flavor Aid, others died by forced cyanide injection or by shooting.

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 12:03:59 AM »

This maybe a little off topic but when I saw this old picture it reminds me of what today's sheep will do if their political party or television says...  "In order for them to be 'safe' they must first drink the Kool-Aid."

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...
Joe(WI)

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 09:56:08 AM »

This maybe a little off topic but when I saw this old picture it reminds me of what today's sheep will do if their political party or television says...  "In order for them to be 'safe' they must first drink the Kool-Aid."

It reminds me of when I did this

TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 11:23:22 AM »

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/michael-savage-dont-trust-feds-on-flu-shot/
Michael Savage: Don't trust feds on flu shot

'Not everything your government tells you is true'
Published: 16 hours ago

Known for his many books on herbal medicines, Savage acknowledged he has benefited from “an awful lot of life-saving regular medicines.”

“The flu vaccine?” he asked. “No, I wouldn’t take it.”

Savage noted “not everything your government tells you is true.”

“So it’s good to have a cynic in radio who questions authority,” he said

He acknowledged that many people calculate that the risk of a side effect is one in 1 million against the one-in-10,000 risk of being hospitalized or dying.

“But I believe the risks outweigh any benefit,” Savage said.

The vaccine, he pointed out, contains formaldehyde and thimerosal – an organic compound containing mercury, which impairs the neurological and immune systems – along with detergents, antibiotics and allergens that cause infertility.

The CDC itself, he noted, lists some of these ingredients on its own website as harmful, though it insists the amounts in vaccines is negligible.

Someone may well say, Savage acknowledged,” Well, I took the shot and it didn’t kill me.”

But when you’re older, he argued, “and you get ALS or Alzheimer’s disease or MS, or you watch your kid develop seizures, or your kid becomes autistic, God forbid, what are you going to say?”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/michael-savage-dont-trust-feds-on-flu-shot/#4cH2B5IpcJyhqZsv.99

Dewk

Chase the cat.

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2013, 11:30:42 AM »

dec 22 my dad was rushed to the hospital from the flu, he had his flu shot 2 weeks prior. jan 14 my uncle would not go to the hospital for the flu and he died. I got the flu dec 25 and just getting over it now and the amox/cilln didnt do anything.
  almost anyone i talk to had this.

I took the red pill. I can handle the truth !!?
L2Design

GOT GLOCK

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 12:18:21 AM »

Seriously if they were STUPID to take the flu shot.. them so be it.. stupid people...

L2Design

GOT GLOCK

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 12:20:50 AM »

I use these two products and I've not had the flu or any tummy problems for 18 yrs now...

Paranix Klenz Kit
http://www.allnaturalcleanse.com/plague.html

Sovereign Silver (Mist spray) spray when you get 'tickle throat'
http://www.natural-immunogenics.com/silver_why_sovereign.php

Or GO TO CVS and get Airborne and take that every 4 hours.

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 12:52:06 AM »

dec 22 my dad was rushed to the hospital from the flu, he had his flu shot 2 weeks prior. jan 14 my uncle would not go to the hospital for the flu and he died. I got the flu dec 25 and just getting over it now and the amox/cilln didnt do anything.

Most people who get the flu don't die from the flu itself (unless they already have one foot in the grave) they typically die due to dehydration.

If you can NOT hold down liquid over a 24 hour period, you'd better find someone who will give you fluids intravenously until you can start holding down fluids.   

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...
donnay

Live Free Or Die Trying!

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2013, 02:42:36 AM »

My mother is currently in the hospital due to this flu strain.  She did not get the flu shot.  It started Christmas Day--then turned into pneumonia.  She was rushed to the hospital on New Years Eve--severely dehydrated.  They had her on a ventilator for 12 days and would have been longer had I not started bitching and complaining about it.  They put her on milk of amnesia (propofol) the entire time too--that is the same drug Michael Jackson was on.

After they got her off the milk of amnesia, they started giving her morphine.  Her body started to shut down.  They did dialysis four times.  For five days she has been dazed and confused.  I screamed about that, because she was so disjointed and crying, I couldn't stand to see what they were putting my mother through.  As soon as she was given the okay to eat, I started her on Beyond Tangy Tangerine and extra doses of Vitamin D3.  She is slowly but surely bouncing back.  ALL AGAINST THE DOCTOR'S ORDERS!

However, the reason for telling my story is--if you get sick and go to the hospital, you better have an advocate who is extremely skeptical of allopathic medicine and their practices!

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2013, 09:25:27 AM »

ALL AGAINST THE DOCTOR'S ORDERS!!

Imagine my surprise.

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2013, 09:29:24 AM »

Our family got nibbled by this in November.

None of us got got shot up and only had very mild symptoms.

They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2013, 12:09:06 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50139003n
Calif. stockpiles flu vaccine to prevent epidemic
January 14, 2013 4:16 PM

California is not sharing any of its supply of the flu vaccine with states that are running out to save it for the weeks ahead. Ben Tracy reports.
 Scramble for vaccine as flu season heats up

http://www.northshoreoflongisland.com/Articles-News-i-2013-01-17-94962.112114-sub-Flu-epidemic-not-over-doctors-urge-vaccine.html
Flu epidemic not over, doctors urge vaccine
Hospitals seeing many with flu symptoms

January 17, 2013 | 09:34 AM
As hospitals around Long Island are seeing a dramatic increase in patients with the flu or flu-like symptoms, doctors are urging people to get flu shots. The dominant strain of the influenza virus this year has painful symptoms, including high fever, chills, sore throat and headaches that can last as long as seven days.

Through the first 11 days of January, Stony Brook University Hospital saw 271 patients with flu-like symptoms. That is triple the number of patients hospitalized in the same period last year, a spokesman said. John T. Mather Memorial Hospital, meanwhile, has had quadruple the number of flu cases from last year, according to a spokesman.

Huntington Hospital has seen a 40 percent increase in emergency room visits this year, according to Dr. Michael Grosso, senior vice president of medical affairs. The hospital doesn't say how many of those are flu visits, but those are contributing to the climb.

"This is the most since the swine flu," also called H1N1, said Catherine Shannon, the director of infection prevention and control at St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center in Smithtown.

What else can you do?

Wash your hands often, and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Viruses can spread by hand, not just through the air. Also, cough in your elbow, not your hand. When you're sick, protect others by staying home.
TahoeBlue
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/veteran-nurses-not-buying-vaccine-myths/

February 28, 2013
Veteran Nurses Not Buying Vaccine Myths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBMhY1E_UPU&feature=player_embedded

by Barbara Loe Fisher
 National Vaccine Information Center

Women, Vaccines & Bodily Integrity

2013 was only a few days old when I saw a photo of 61-year old Ethel Hoover, a veteran hospital nurse, who had only missed 4 or 5 days of work in 22 years, she was fired from her job for declining to get a flu shot.

Defending Freedom of Conscience

On her last day of work, she wore black. In the photo, she was standing straight, looking directly into the camera, unafraid, signaling strong ownership of the principled choice she made in defense of autonomy, [1]freedom of conscience [2] [3] and protection of bodily integrity. [4]

“This is my body,” she said. “I have a right to refuse the flu vaccine.” [5]

Punishment: No Shots, No Job

The Methodist-founded Indiana University Health Goshen Hospital rejected the medical and religious exemptions Ethel filed so they could punish her for obeying her conscience and choosing to stay healthy another way. Refusing to respect her beliefs or superior health and work attendance record, they cited the “no shots, no job” vaccine mandates being pushed by public health officials and Pharma-funded medical trade groups [6] as a reason to fire her.

Ethel is not alone. Many American nurses and other health care workers are being thrown out on the street without a job [7] [8] or forced to wear masks and special badges publicly branding them [9] for declining to subject themselves to the well-known failures and risks of influenza vaccinations, a vaccine that the Centers for Disease Control admits does not protect against influenza nearly half the time [10] and, like all vaccines, can cause permanent injury when there are complications
Hysterical, Ignorant Female Nurses?

A doctor from Vanderbilt University heading up the Campaign for Adult Immunization,[12] which is funded by drug corporation giants Merck and Pfizer, observed that nurses are the most reluctant to get vaccinated.

Downplaying the critical thinking going on in the primarily female nursing profession, he quipped with more than a trace of sexism: “There seems to be a persistent myth that you can get flu from a flu vaccine among nurses. They subject themselves to more influenza by not being immunized, and they certainly do not participate in putting patient safety first.” [13]

Veteran Nurses Not Buying Vaccine Myths

We should all pause and reflect about just why nurses, who devote their lives to saving our lives when we are patients, are not buying the vaccine myths that drug companies and doctors with big titles are hard-selling. Why are veteran nurses sacrificing their careers to take a stand for the right to protect freedom of conscience and bodily integrity?

Perhaps it is because nurses know it is a myth that influenza vaccine is risk-free, when it is not. More nurses today are aware that a flu shot reaction can end in brain inflammation, paralysis [14] and death, especially if you are biologically more susceptible to vaccine reactions, [15] and they know that the majority of adult vaccine injury claims paid out by government are for influenza vaccine. [16]

Nurses also know it is a myth that a flu shot will prevent you from getting or transmitting influenza or other kinds of respiratory infections. [17] They know that, every year, 70 to 80 percent of all influenza-like-illness (ILI) cases, such as fever, sore throat and cough, test negative for type A or type B influenza. [18] [19]

Major Labor Unions Opposing “No Shots, No Job” Policy

Major labor unions are opposing the “no shots, no job” mandate that doctors in government and medical trade groups funded by Pharma are telling employers to impose because they want to force a 90 percent vaccination compliance rate.[

These unions include American Nurses Association; [26] National Nurses United; [27] California Nurses Association; [28] Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA); [29]Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare Employees Union; [30] American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME); ALF-CIO [31] and others. Joining them are the American Federation of Teachers and Association of Flight Attendants. [32] Teachers and flight attendants are likely next on the government’s list to be threatened with unemployment, right after child-care workers now being targeted with “no shots, no job” mandates in Texas and Colorado. [33]

http://www.examiner.com/article/nurse-ethel-hoover-fired-for-refusing-flu-shot-has-hired-lawyer-alan-phillips

Nurse Ethel Hoover fired for refusing flu shot; has hired lawyer Alan Phillips
News
January 4, 2013
By: Rachael Monaco
When Ethel Hoover first heard about the hospital mandate, she was not sure the hospital administration would take it seriously. She filed two medical exemptions, a religious exemption and two appeals, but all were denied. The Dec. 15 flu shot deadline came and went, and Ethel’s last day of employment was Dec. 21.

“It was a good place to work. We’ve worked together all these years. We’re like a family,” Hoover said.
Hoover's lawyer, Alan Phillips, says his client had the right to refuse her flu shot under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits religious discrimination of employees. Religion is legally broad under the First Amendment, so it could include any strongly held belief, he said, adding that the belief flu shots are bad should suffice.

"If your personal beliefs are religious in nature, then they are a protected belief," Phillips said.

Phillips, who is based out of North Carolina, has made a name for himself fighting for employees' rights to get out of mandated flu shots, but he has never needed to go to court. Although he usually handles a couple dozen health care workers per year, he had 150 in the fall of 2011 in 25 states.
larsonstdoc

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2013, 10:45:09 AM »

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013/02/28/cdc-admits-flu-vaccines-dont-work-which-is-why-you-need-a-new-one-every-year/

CDC Admits Flu Vaccines Don’t Work (Which Is Why You Need a New One Every Year)

Posted by: The Liberty Beacon™ Staff
Published February 28, 2013, filed under HEALTH

I’m always amused by the purchasing process of electronics or appliances at big  box stores. On one hand, as their sales associate calmly explains to you,  whatever product you’re buying is such high quality that you’ll be extremely  satisfied with your purchase. But on the other hand, it’s also such a complete  piece of junk that you’d be smart to add on a two-year extended warranty  so that when the gizmo breaks five seconds after you open the box, you can get a  replacement for free.

The CDC and the vaccine industry are fronting a  similar bit of contradictory logic. “Our vaccines work so well that they offer  almost total immunity from the flu,” they claim. And yet somehow they also work  so poorly that they “wear off” after a year and require you to be re-vaccinated  annually.

This is The Great Big Lie of the vaccine industry: The  lie that says you have be re-vaccinated each and every year, often with the  exact same strains you were vaccinated with the previous year. The coming winter  flu vaccines for 2011, for example, are being manufactured with the same strains  as the 2010 flu vaccines.

But if vaccines work so amazingly well as the  CDC and the vaccine industry (fraudulently) suggests, then why do you need  the same shot year after year?

Well, according to the CDC, “Vaccines  wear off.”

Vaccines wear off, they say

Yep, that’s their cover story. The vaccines  “wear off.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: