PrisonPlanet Forum
July 29, 2014, 08:46:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: differant things. my ideas on things to come and happening now.  (Read 2607 times)
Lisa

« on: January 04, 2013, 05:36:50 AM »

Huh

So this is take number two. I am going to use notepad first. as it seems this computer does not want me posting this. rolls eyes.. Tired of that crap.

Obama said he hopes he has another four years? wtf? then I read he hires 20 buses to line the inauguration route? in the article it talks of how the drivers have to pass background checks and be able to move the buses along route and sit idle for periods of time.
magically the article is no longer on line. Nor is the links I posted on other sites. it was all scrubbed. the article of him saying he hopes he has another four years is still on mailonline.com or what ever that site was.

on another note...

washington  was flying helicopters around testing for radiation? wtf? seriously? and why put it on the news? OK I get it can be worries from Fukishima stuff washing ashore.
last week there abouts there was a football game with two three letter agencies going around? it brings to mind the movie the sum of all fears.
the ritual act of revealing is what its called when they let us know what is going to happen before it does. it relieves their karma they think.

I seen a show Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory water conspiracy.

while I was watching it I was drinking my distilled water. And I heard them say lithium and radium in the water. I freaked. It then made me look up the symptoms. Of which I had almost all including the dry brittle hair. sweating. peeing massive amounts, lethargic , inability to concentrate, lack of sex drive, tiredness, apathy, skin desensitised, nausea, vomiting, loose stools, dry mouth, thirst, tinnitus. ya. so I began my search of what to do to get rid of it after I drank down some bentonite clay. one hour later I was clear of symptoms except withdrawl headache.
I came across baking soda as a counter agent. No wonder I believe in baking soda so much . it literally makes me feel better. as does bentonite clay. it takes toxins out of body.

I have to drink water again now so I am trying to type fast before symptoms come back and make my mind dull again.

We are being doped to keep us docile. ever wonder why you sit at couch or chair in front of computer not wanting to do anything after work? or do much at work? or why you drink tons of caffeine? (which by the way tons of caffeine counter lithium)
I see multitudes drinking energy drinks, tons of caffeine sodas or coffee lattes or espressos. all over non stop all day night long. peeps are trying to rid the effects and don't even know it.
its been a few years now they had this shit in the water. and bottled.
I am going by how I felt for years now.
when I first moved to Alaska though they did not have it in the water. I was able to lose weight have energy and do lots of stuff including ride bike to and from work it was one hour and twenty min ea way. so ya. no effects then. I was energetic. then they hit us with the lithium and Bamm tired all time. slept a lot, no exercise. rode buses. gained weight. was tired. slept. slept slept.

On the baking soda salt thing. make sure to use a potassium source to counter the salt crap.

So my take on upcoming things is that something is up on the inauguration. Not sure what.
something is up on a radiation front in dc not sure what.

and for f**ks sake something is up with the water. do I have proof? no. Can I get proof? no. I looked there is no test for lithium. why? not even homemade drug tests. or hair tests. why?
cause its in the water.
Even in autopsy they wont test for fluoride. why?
so you can kill someone with fluoride and they wont even test for it. sad huh? why? cause its what they do.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=crmas&p=do+medical+examiners+test+for+fluoride

http://www.drugs.com/lithium.html
What should I avoid while taking lithium?

Lithium can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.

Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.

Do not change the amount of salt that you consume in your diet. Changing your intake of salt could alter the amount of lithium in your blood.

Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated beverages, such as coffee, tea, cola or energy drinks, since these may decrease levels of lithium and decrease effectiveness of the medication
http://nami.org/Template.cfm?Section=About_Medications&Template=/TaggedPage/TaggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=51&ContentID=20820

http://oreilly.com/medical/bipolar/news/lithium.html
Calcium channel blockers can lower your lithium level.

Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) counteracts lithium. People taking lithium probably don't need to worry about the minuscule amount of baking soda found in typical baked goods. Many common antacids are based on sodium bicarbonate, however, including Alka-Seltzer and Bromo Seltzer.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/12/did-obama-just-make-assassination-reference/60460/

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/2011/07/10/helicopter-testing-seattle-for-radiation-but-its-not-what-you-think/

I have horrid spelling grammar. I will use spell check but it may not catch it all. So please overlook any of it. Thanks. Cheesy

Fear is the mind killer. Be somebodies hero today.
gprebilsky

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 07:55:33 AM »

Good write.
Lisa

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 05:28:31 PM »

Good write.

Much thanks. Cheesy I am so used to shills on the other sites its nice to not have such horrid replies. Does happy dance. Cheesy Made my night.

All4truth

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 06:58:23 PM »

Hi Lisa, thanks for the info.

It wasn't quite clear in the post, does caffeine help or not with all the stuff they put in the water?

gprebilsky

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 09:13:22 PM »

Caffeine is like alot of so called natural drugs, too much or too little of something is bad. They say two cups of coffee is good for you, too much causes osteoporosis. However in a coke, it can cause tremendous amounts of cancer. Anything scientifically blended can do this, if it is not found in nature, do some research, I could prob write like 10 pages about this, it's best to find the information yourself. Caffeine is a drug though because it is addictive, that is the bottom line. Some is actually known to increase your life span and your daily habits as far as alertness and productivity can increase, this is good for many reasons. Lisa do you have any comments on this?
Lisa

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 09:19:21 PM »

Hi Lisa, thanks for the info.

It wasn't quite clear in the post, does caffeine help or not with all the stuff they put in the water?

It gets rid of it. But it has to be prescription amounts the link said. I am not sure how much that is.

Lisa

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 09:22:32 PM »

Caffeine is like alot of so called natural drugs, too much or too little of something is bad. They say two cups of coffee is good for you, too much causes osteoporosis. However in a coke, it can cause tremendous amounts of cancer. Anything scientifically blended can do this, if it is not found in nature, do some research, I could prob write like 10 pages about this, it's best to find the information yourself. Caffeine is a drug though because it is addictive, that is the bottom line. Some is actually known to increase your life span and your daily habits as far as alertness and productivity can increase, this is good for many reasons. Lisa do you have any comments on this?
I can't handle the stuff so I only drink a tablespoon full when in full blown asthma attack. It has less side effects than my inhaler.
I agree that it is not good for you. I see so many here drinking it non stop. But on the other hand what if they are using it to rid the effects of the stuff in the water?

Ya I agree on the addictive part too. I see so many who literally have to have it or they get headaches and cannot function without it.

I have seen normal amounts is good for you as well. I cannot do that much either so ...

All4truth

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 09:25:20 PM »

It gets rid of it. But it has to be prescription amounts the link said. I am not sure how much that is.

Thanks, I do drink a lot of caffeine and it doesn't affect me like it does many others.  If I do go without coffee though, I do feel it, I feel tired all day, but that's about all that it does to me.

WHAT HAPPENED

G4M3 0V3R

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 10:38:53 PM »

bentonite clay??? can you tell me how it works and can i buy it local??? and how long does it last and how long does it take to work??
Banker Bob

ANKH is real

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 10:44:05 PM »

bentonite clay??? can you tell me how it works and can i buy it local??? and how long does it last and how long does it take to work??

isn't that what they use in cat litter?

You can't make up this SH*T!!
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 11:50:06 PM »

I like to line my litter box with pictures of Kissinger, Clinton and Bush.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
gprebilsky

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 12:30:58 AM »

What the...I hope everyone arrived at their destination safe. Lol. geez, I never thought I would say this but can anybody stay on subject?
EvadingGrid
Toxophillite
Global Moderator

Rat Catcher

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2013, 01:49:34 AM »

What the...I hope everyone arrived at their destination safe. Lol. geez, I never thought I would say this but can anybody stay on subject?

I would answer that, but it would be off topic.  Grin  Shocked  Roll Eyes

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag
gprebilsky

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2013, 08:47:58 AM »

Lol. I love it when people smart off back at me. Grin
Lisa

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2013, 06:15:12 PM »

I get mine from my health food co-op. I am not sure if you have it where you are or not. I take half a teaspoon when I have mad issues with the water. So far only had to take two doses.

The baking soda keeps it at bay the rest of the time.

http://www.ehow.com/about_5467996_bentonite-clay-detoxificants.html
I am pretty sure it is in sonnys 7 from gnc

http://sonnes.com/store/?wpsc-product=7-detoxificant-32-oz-liquid
It is.

I don't take clay much at all. I use it for detox only. Especially if I think I had food poisoning or in this case water effects. It has other stuff in it that is in controversy like metals however it has not produced any ill effects in me and those who I know who have used it. The metals in it is adsorption it says not absorption. It doesn't matter to me as it works. Each of us use it minimally. I have at one time used it for a week straight and had no ill effects. Other than green slime coming out of me one time. That was nasty. I found out it was years of dairy build up in intestines. Blech.

Lisa

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 06:19:38 PM »

They use it in clumping cat litter. I however don't use cat litter. How ridiculous. They put cellulose in the ice cream and pills you take. That is wood. So there is things we eat or drink that one would never think of.
And yet some have the ability to take toxins out of your body. Not just act as a filler like the cellulose which is useless.
I do research what I put in my body.

Lisa

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2013, 06:20:25 PM »

I like to line my litter box with pictures of Kissinger, Clinton and Bush.

LOL.

Lisa

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 06:46:35 PM »

This so seriously proves my point on this site and others. When I am right others attack it.
The paid shills. The ones who are controlled and do not even know it.

It just irks you to no end when people try to show others what is going on.

Yawns.

It matters not if you try to discredit or put down or belittle or rant or try to minimize my post. And by the way yes I see through it.
Because others will read and take what they need from it to help themselves. If not that is their mind and body to do with as they please. Not as you please.
So take your .05 that you earn per crap post and take it elsewhere.

I will continue to show others what is going on and how to help themselves.

Tongue

gprebilsky

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2013, 09:39:18 PM »

?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: