PrisonPlanet Forum
July 28, 2014, 08:35:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott United Airlines  (Read 901 times)
Bilderberg CEO

« on: January 03, 2013, 12:44:25 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm a Texan living in Sweden.  Last summer I took the kids to see the family in Houston.  My brother bought my son his first BB gun, a classic Red Ryder, which he loved of course.  I did all my homework to see what I needed to do to get the BB gun home.  I checked United and TSA's online documentation, which indicated I could simply check it with my bags.  Just to be on the safe side, however, I put it in a hard-shell case with a lock on it, since we would be landing in Denmark, which not only has very strict gun laws, but strict BB gun laws too (fgts).

As we were checking the bags, the United agent points and asks what's in the case.  I said, "it's just a BB gun."  Then she got that look on her face and I knew it was going to be trouble.  She got on the phone and her walkie-talkie and talked back and forth with some people for several minutes, and then she said, "You can't check that bag.  You're not allowed to transport firearms through Denmark, and United Airlines considers a BB gun a firearm."  I said that a BB gun is not a firearm and pointed out that even the TSA makes the distinction between BB guns and firearms on their web site, but none of that mattered to the United Airlines agent; they just make up their own definitions of words, and would not let us check the bag.

My son held back the tears, but he was really upset.  I'll never fly United again.

jerryweaver

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 01:09:30 PM »

davecarrollmusic.com  United breaks guitars. too. And taking BB guns!!!   Shocked Shocked Angry Angry Angry

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear to man as they truly are...infinite."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM_cd9e5dc
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
http://www.infowars.com/protesters-have-the-right-to-protest-%
pac522

Peace sells, but who's buying?

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 01:18:06 PM »

davecarrollmusic.com  United breaks guitars. too. And taking BB guns!!!   Shocked Shocked Angry Angry Angry

We need to do an Illinois breaks the 2nd Amendment.

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.
Rebelstiltskin

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 01:19:42 PM »

I quit flying, effectively boycotting ALL airlines, years ago, when the TSA nazi's infiltrated the airports... but yeah, shame on those idiot, control-freak, United employees!

If you are not ACTIVELY fighting the globalists, then you are SUPPORTING them
Bilderberg CEO

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 12:35:44 AM »

I quit flying, effectively boycotting ALL airlines, years ago, when the TSA nazi's infiltrated the airports... but yeah, shame on those idiot, control-freak, United employees!
I wish I could quit flying, but then I would be stuck in Sweden.  It was nerve wracking thinking about what would happen if the TSA would try to grope my kids.  It's all I thought about from the moment I bought the tickets until we passed through TSA for the last time on the way home.  We got lucky though, thank goodness.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: