The war is coming

Author Topic: The war is coming  (Read 2950 times)

Offline Frederick Kaludis

The war is coming
« on: January 02, 2013, 02:00:21 pm »
My brother in law is a Los Angeles County Sheriff he works the courts, but he is also on a special team that was trained to deal with the occupy protesters. He feels they are well prepared to deal with any civil disorder due to gun confiscations. I told him to not blindly follow orders that the militia was getting ready to move and that any police in there way were going to end up dead. But he didn’t seem to listen to me.  He also didn't listen years ago when I told him that I had gotten to shoot a 30 cal and 50 cal browning on full auto.   
I told him any gun ban would be unconstitutional and anyone law enforcement, enforcing it would be guilty of treason he replied the court will have to sort that out.  Brother in laws never listen.   But he has been spoon fed by the Sheriff that courts and police know whats best.  It was what I expected.
So I figure he will be one of the first to die. I promised my wife I wouldn’t shoot him my self but if he gets in the way some one will I'm sure.
Has anyone notices that the Militia has gone dark and a lot of the sites are going down?

Long Live The Militia
Frederick Kaludis, has your six

Offline Lannister

Re: The war is coming
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 02:53:08 pm »
I'm sure they are making sure their houses are in order(no feds/infiltrators ect.) and keeping a low profile due to Government persecution/prosecution(funny how those words are so much alike yeah?)

"Has anyone notices that the Militia has gone dark and a lot of the sites are going down?"

Offline gprebilsky

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 09:45:36 pm »
"I promised my wife I wouldn't have to shoot him myself." Lol. I know how you probably feel.

Offline Frederick Kaludis

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 09:40:16 am »
No you don't, this is her baby brother, 8 years her junior.  I taught him to shoot, he is good but I know his weaknesses in shooting.   

Offline 777number

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 11:00:41 am »
just knock him out if you get to him first.  ;)

God Speed

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 11:14:45 am »
Yeah there is that cop cultures that just follows orders and doesn't refer to the US Constitution as their work document.

NY cops have been like that for years.

Offline gprebilsky

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 11:29:44 am »
New York doesn't believe in guns except when they find it on the criminals......I guess I better explain because that came out like I was anti-gun. If New York didn't have all those gun laws their murder and crime rate wouldn't be near as high. And to point at a city like New York or Chicago for that matter, you have to look at the population and who's in control.

Offline JonnyDeath

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 10:19:01 am »
Judging by the grammar mistakes and poor use of the English language by the author of this thread, I must suggest it is a kid attempting to troll and stir people up.

However, I do believe that if these fools try to confiscate guns that someone is finally going to shoot one of them and then others will congregate around the shooter to assure they are not murdered by these badge wearing criminals. If they declare martial law publicly and start setting up check points and what else, I predict the militia will systematically kill these treasonous fools and take over these check points.

You have to understand that the media will then paint these people as domestic terrorists because they are yuppie fools and members of the cult of personality. They have no idea how things work because they have their freedom. The cops won't stop them for traffic infractions when they drive 70 thousand dollar cars. The cops that work in their suburbs or towns are very well paid and very well informed on how they are to treat these very well off zombies.
Their kids can rape or even kill a member of the nearby town full of middle class and impoverished blue collar workers running their stores and other service businesses and not get charged.
I'm 35 years old and I have seen it happen many times in my short lifetime.

I believe we will see a call to arms for our veterans. They were sent to defend America from a red herring. A threat that was never proven and I still do not believe exists. I believe they served as patsies to murder the citizens of opponent businessmen to the vultures running Wallstreet and the Federal Reserve. I believe these men and women have the training necessary to protect America and if domestic assault on members of our Republic is perpetrated by the cops, the deputies, the troopers or even the National Guard, their expertise and courage will rise to the occasion.

I believe if these people using their opinions to replace the 2nd Amendment succeed on paper, they will fail in the flesh.

Once they replace the 2nd amendment with their opinions, the rest will follow. We will see freedom of speech replaced by their opinions. We will see a reasonable expectation of privacy completely replaced by their opinions. The freedom of religion replaced by their opinions.

We are already seeing their opinions manipulate these amendments to suit their agendas.
It should not be surprising that once they take guns from one state, that state will see these opinions become their new laws and the constitution will be antique toilet paper.

THEY DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS TO THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.
Just key states such as California, New York, Florida and Texas.

If the founding fathers were alive today, most of these people would be called to Washington D.C. for a congressional meeting. They would then be shot in the back of the head on a stage in front of thousands of Washington residents!
Their families would await their return, see the carriage come rolling up the house, open the carriage door and find a box filled with their ashes and a death certificate well attached to the top.

King Moose Lips would be the very last to go. Forced to watch his minions demise and the tolerance for their deaths build as the crowd watched on.
By the time it was King Moose Lips's turn, anyone considering speaking against this action would now be fully endorsing it.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 11:12:05 pm »
well if there is war on the horizon wouldn't it be best to start talking more to those we know in law enforcement and finding out where they stand like the OP has stated ?

To start contacting our sheriffs and etc just finding out what they would do as our elected peace keepers .

Not to mention our own family members who are in the National Guard and US Military,  how many kids do we know who are young an dumb and don't know any better ?

Another problem with our military is how we enlist kids, starting at the age of 18, very young, and naive and impressionable, get them young, brain wash them under the guise of duty, and honor and patriotism and then demand nothing less that they follow orders no questions asked.

If families are not talking to the people they know in the military and law enforcement then the problem of the next war is the forces we need to keep our country safe will be divided.

As much as some distrust the CIA, FBI, NSA, we do need them, at least the decent ones.

We do need a government, not to tell us what to do or how to live, nor to tell us we can trust them souly to protect us from anyone and everyone, but to just worry about other nations and leaving the rest of us alone.

As fun as it sounds to some to fight the government, i don't think any of us really knows how disastrous it would really be and i don't think anyone is stupid enough to think the government is not prepared or has at the least considered a scenario of citizens over throwing a corrupt government.    Why wouldn't the government do just that, they have scenarios for just about everything.

But there are the unpredictable outcomes no one really knows.