PrisonPlanet Forum
July 22, 2014, 11:18:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DrudgeReport Question  (Read 1681 times)
drdexter33

« on: January 02, 2013, 07:53:32 AM »

I have a question as to why Alex seems to give so many accolades to Matt Drudge and the Drudge Report.

It's kind of a shameless suck up..

If Drudge has all the power and exposure that Alex says he does and he refuses to drop the hammer on the Federal Reserve, the establishment Neo-Con criminals, The New World Order and refuses to educate the clueless rank-and file Republicrats on what's really going on what the hell good is he [Drudge]Huh

Why does Drudge always stop short?

It kind of pisses me off that Drudge has all of this power and refuses to wake people up..

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Ephesians 5:11
ScipioAfricanus

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 08:47:15 AM »

you assume Drudge is fully awake. He isn't. Drudge is like Joseph Farrah of Worldnetdaily. They want things to role back to the era of Reagan, nothing more and nothing less.
gprebilsky

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 09:00:55 AM »

This is true, I have read some of his articles where I found this to be the case. He isn't as awake as we are. But he is a trusted news source and you have to give credit where credit is due....he doesn't get it right 100 percent of the time, but you would be amazed how accurate he actually is.
drdexter33

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:10:43 AM »

ok..

thanks everyone..

sometimes I get so frustrated...there are times I even doubt that this stuff is really happening..

Denial and delusion are coping mechanisms i suppose..

thanks again..

doug

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

ScipioAfricanus

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »

Most of Alex Jones' guests as you said are not fully awake. They are intermediately awake. They don't care much about the rothschild, the federal reserve or GMO. What they do care about on the intermediate level is the "obvious" encroachment of our rights. And when I say obvious, I actually mean things like the TSA, high taxes, Obamacare and the debt. Because of this, they are stuck into thinking things of the 80's under Reagan is the ideal of America, and they are fighting hard for things to be rolled back to this level. Drudge is one such person. These guys will never believe 9/11 was an inside job, and that Al Qaeda is controlled by the CIA. They also don't really care about the Patriot Act and the NDAA. These guys actually believe in the war on terrorism.

In my opinion these persons are to be welcomed based on the commonality we share. If we can get rid of the TSA, Obamacare and high taxes, those are big victories.
drdexter33

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 02:46:02 PM »

I didn't think 911 was an inside job until I watched Loose Change.

After seeing that, I'm not sure how anyone with any intelligence could come to any other conclusion..

America2

Romans 10:9-10 King James Version

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 03:51:50 PM »

Ronald Reagan was just as much of a puppet globalist as all the others. He was a 33rd Degree Freemason. He worked arm-in-arm with the Pope. He appointed 2 pro-abortion USSC justices(Sandra Day O'Conner and Kennedy). He put a SS tax(or something like that) on church employees. His admin tripled the national debt. He had numerous CFR members and a few Knights of Malta members as well in his admin. His admin loosened regulations on poisons in our foods like GMOs, aspertame, etc(partly thanks to Donald Rumsfeld). And last but not least he served as some type of informant agent for the FBI when he was in Hollywood.

No, he didn't do all of this by himself(as he was just another puppet), but nonetheless like with all the others, he was part of Satan's NWO team working to usher in this global government.
gprebilsky

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 06:16:17 PM »

You forgot to mention who he picked as vice president, who was in fact head of the CIA at one point. I think he even tried to step over Reagan to become president quicker, if you know anything about that.
America2

Romans 10:9-10 King James Version

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 06:18:32 PM »

You forgot to mention who he picked as vice president, who was in fact head of the CIA at one point. I think he even tried to step over Reagan to become president quicker, if you know anything about that.

Yeah, I remember Reagan's attempted "assassination" - if anything, the "Brady Bill" planted the seeds for gun control over the long term.
Satyagraha
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 07:33:06 PM »

I have a question as to why Alex seems to give so many accolades to Matt Drudge and the Drudge Report.

It's kind of a shameless suck up..

This is from today's DrudgeReport 'front page':

THANKS A BILLION! FOR MAKING 2012 DRUDGEREPORT'S BIGGEST IN 18 YEAR HISTORY...

PAGE SEEN 11,103,636,815 TIMES [UP FROM 10,096,405,399 IN 2011]...

Note: Drudge frequently links articles from Infowars.com on his site. Shameless suck up? Nah - brilliant marketing of 'truth' to the billions of readers who check out Drudge's site. Smiley

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

~ Thomas Paine, A Dissertation on the First Principles of Government, 1795
drdexter33

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 07:24:10 AM »

Note: Drudge frequently links articles from Infowars.com on his site. Shameless suck up? Nah - brilliant marketing of 'truth' to the billions of readers who check out Drudge's site.

I never thought of it that way...If that's true, you're right...

Pretty smart way to wake people up if they're open to it.

dd

gprebilsky

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 08:34:36 AM »

I'm so glad he got off fox news, I'm not kissing anyone's behind but I know how hard that must seem at first. The fact of the matter, I have been awake for 10 years, none of my family would listen to me...at all, I have a strong feeling that sites like Drudge linked to infowars helped them wake up. I don't know many people who don't even look at it. Infowars is still best though, and it probably wouldn't be near as big without him.
ScipioAfricanus

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 08:55:15 AM »

I'm so glad he got off fox news, I'm not kissing anyone's behind but I know how hard that must seem at first. The fact of the matter, I have been awake for 10 years, none of my family would listen to me...at all, I have a strong feeling that sites like Drudge linked to infowars helped them wake up. I don't know many people who don't even look at it. Infowars is still best though, and it probably wouldn't be near as big without him.
Bingo. Alex uses the drudge report to reach people who he wouldn't reach otherwise. Alex also uses the drudge report to force the mainstream to report on certain stories. Take Piers Morgan for example. The petition to get him deported could have been ignored, but because Alex pressed the issue and drudge picked it up, the MSM was forced to report on it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: