Another Petition to Obama--To repeal the NDAA and FISA

Author Topic: Another Petition to Obama--To repeal the NDAA and FISA  (Read 1505 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

Another Petition to Obama--To repeal the NDAA and FISA
« on: December 29, 2012, 10:56:33 AM »
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-unconstitutional-ndaa-and-fisa-which-allow-intelligence-agencies-secretly-spy-us-citizens/4Nq6X6hV

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Repeal the unconstitutional NDAA and FISA which allow intelligence agencies to secretly spy on US Citizens!

already 24,592 votes

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Constitutionary

Re: Another Petition to Obama--To repeal the NDAA and FISA
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 11:02:13 AM »
What and destroy their neo-NAU plans.

Like that's going to happen.

Ever watch Worlds Without End ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzuB7mkqZUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_I89eh1zA

No doubt adapted from Globalist NAU plans for America.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 11:18:56 AM »
 Hey Larson,  ( the congress still doesn't regard waterboarding as torture) WHAT CONGRESS??
*Within the executive branch itself, the President has broad powers to manage national affairs and the workings of the federal government. The President can issue rules, regulations, and instructions called executive orders, which have the binding force of law upon federal agencies but do not require congressional approval.
*In the United States government, executive privilege is the power claimed by the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government.
Over the years, Presidents have claimed to have emergency powers in times of crisis. These Inherent Powers have been used both at home and overseas. The most common use of emergency powers is to declare a state of emergency which allows the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to bypass normal administrative and jurisdictional rules.
*It's a fight Congress can't seem to win.
Once again, members of Congress are upset that a president hasn't consulted them to their satisfaction on the question of entering into a war. They are now taking several steps to express their frustration with President Obama about his handling of the bombing campaign in Libya.  Publicly they may disagree, behind closed doors is another issue alltogether.
*President Barack Obama rang in the New Year by signing the NDAA law with its provision allowing him to indefinitely detain citizens. It was a symbolic moment, to say the least. With Americans distracted with drinking and celebrating, Obama signed one of the greatest rollbacks of civil liberties in the history of our country and citizens partied in unwitting bliss into the New Year(guardian 2012)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »
Hey Larson,  ( the congress still doesn't regard waterboarding as torture) WHAT CONGRESS??
*Within the executive branch itself, the President has broad powers to manage national affairs and the workings of the federal government. The President can issue rules, regulations, and instructions called executive orders, which have the binding force of law upon federal agencies but do not require congressional approval.
*In the United States government, executive privilege is the power claimed by the President of the United States and other members of the executive branch to resist certain subpoenas and other interventions by the legislative and judicial branches of government.
Over the years, Presidents have claimed to have emergency powers in times of crisis. These Inherent Powers have been used both at home and overseas. The most common use of emergency powers is to declare a state of emergency which allows the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to bypass normal administrative and jurisdictional rules.
*It's a fight Congress can't seem to win.
Once again, members of Congress are upset that a president hasn't consulted them to their satisfaction on the question of entering into a war. They are now taking several steps to express their frustration with President Obama about his handling of the bombing campaign in Libya.  Publicly they may disagree, behind closed doors is another issue alltogether.
*President Barack Obama rang in the New Year by signing the NDAA law with its provision allowing him to indefinitely detain citizens. It was a symbolic moment, to say the least. With Americans distracted with drinking and celebrating, Obama signed one of the greatest rollbacks of civil liberties in the history of our country and citizens partied in unwitting bliss into the New Year(guardian 2012)

Chris,  We know there is no Congress that truly works for the people.  We are losing one of the last Congressman that tried to work for the people in less than a month----Ron Paul.

I like the idea of these petitions only because they are a bully pulpit in a bigger bully pulpit (The White House).  I believe that Obama and his minions will get rid of the right for people to sign these petitions very shortly.  IF HE DOESN'T---100'S OF PETITIONS ARE GOING TO FOLLOW.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 12:07:17 PM »
  Chris,  We know there is no Congress that truly works for the people.  We are losing one of the last Congressman that tried to work for the people in less than a month----Ron Paul.

I like the idea of these petitions only because they are a bully pulpit in a bigger bully pulpit (The White House).  I believe that Obama and his minions will get rid of the right for people to sign these petitions very shortly.  IF HE DOESN'T---100'S OF PETITIONS ARE GOING TO FOLLOW.
             I luv it Larson, I'm no knocking the petitions at all, I'm with ya, I was  bringing out a point that new folks may not have a grip on.