Author Topic: breaking: theater shooting in San Antonio  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
breaking: theater shooting in San Antonio
« on: December 17, 2012, 12:25:54 am »
http://thatraw.com/3573/shooting-at-san-antonio-tx-santikos-movie-theatre
Gunfire has been reported at San Antonio’s Santikos Mayan Palace 14 movie theatre on Southwest Military Dr.

Through radio traffic, states 3 people are possibly dead and could now be a hostage situation that’s gang related. Apparently it escalated from the outside parking lot where it was moved in doors..

Streets are currently blocked off and the theater is currently locked down..

This has been a developing story so when further details are released, we will be sure to let you guys know the update!

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Re: breaking: theater shooting in San Antonio
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 02:03:10 am »
Ah, gangs.  I'm sure they purchased their guns legally.  So stricter gun control laws would have prevented this.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
Re: Breaking NEWS: ~GANG SHOOTING in San Antonio theater.
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 02:25:54 am »
Ah, gangs.  I'm sure they purchased their guns legally.  So stricter gun control laws would have prevented this.

Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline LilOleMe

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 03:10:07 am »
What is going on?

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 10:57:14 am »
Terror at Southwest Side Movie Theater, as Gunman, Patron Shot in Lobby
gunman first attempted to open fire in nearby restaurant, but his gun jammed

Two people are hospitalized after a gunman chased terrified restaurant patrons into the lobby of the Santikos Mayan 14 movie theater during a showing of "The Hobbit" last night, 1200 WOAI news reprots.

Police detectives and sheriff's investigators say the incident started in the China Garden Restaurant on Southwest Military Drive about 9 PM Sunday, when an employee of the restaurant walked in looking for a woman.

When the woman, who officials say is also a restaurant employee, wasn't there, the man pulled a gun and attempted to open fire in the restaurant but his weapon jammed.

"It started at the restaurant and then went into the parking lot and then into the movie theater," Deputy Lou Antu told 1200 WOAI news.

Investigators say some of the terrified restaurant patrons poured into the movie theater, and the gunman followed.

He opened fire, shooting one man in the chest, before Antu says an off duty sheriff's deputy who was working security at the theater shot him once.

"The officer involved, she took the appropriate action to try to keep everyone safe in the movie theater," Antu said.

Read more: http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=119078&article=10644119#ixzz2FKTLUX1y
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 08:04:26 am »

"The best thing to stop a bad person
with a gun is a good person with a gun."

http://hardnoxandfriends.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/san-antonio-theater-shooting/

San Antonio Theater Shooting

by Hardnox on    December 28, 2012

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?
On December 17, 2012,  recent breakup set off a shooting spree that ended with the suspect wounding a man at the Santikos Mayan Palace 14 movie theater Sunday night before being shot by an off-duty deputy, authorities said. Police are shown questioning men outside the theater Sunday night.. Jesus Manuel Garcia, 19, an employee at a nearby China Garden restaurant, apparently became upset Sunday night after his girlfriend broke up with him

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know.

Read more: ~~~>
 http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Two-wounded-in-theater-shooting-4122668.php#ixzz2GOP72zBX

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Officials-Breakup-sparked-Santikos-shooting-4123414.php

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 08:30:03 am »
Yep! CNN and all the MSM lamers who only support globalist agendas would never report this story for 3+ days. They only report HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE SHOOTINGS that always involve A DISARMAMENT AGENDA, and where the perpetrators are on SSRI drugs and have mental conditions AND WHO SHOOT THEMSELVES SO THE TRUTH NEVER COMES OUT. YOU SEE, THIS TYPE OF SHOOTING SUPPORTS THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATIONS (AND THE UN's) WISHES TO GET RID OF GUNS (OF COURSE, ONLY FROM THE GOOD PEOPLE, THEY ALL GET TO KEEP THEIRS AND THEIR HEAVILY ARMED SECURITY DETAILS).

The hypocrisy of people like Feinstein (and her entourage in the banker owned Senate) and the Obama administration and any others in Congress who support the UN & NWO position of disarming the public (from both parties) so they can control them, IS OVER THE TOP!

IT'S TIME FOR WE THE PEOPLE TO STAND UP, EXPOSE THESE BASTARDS WHEREVER THEY LURK AND GET THEM OUT OF POWER. THEY HAVE LOST THEIR MINDS AND THEIR LOYALTY TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND ONLY NOW DO THE BIDDING OF THE GLOBALISTS WHO ARE CONQUERING AMERICA FOR THEIR NWO!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline gprebilsky

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2012, 09:42:46 am »
I will find out the details of this as I go along and probably read the rest of this post after I say something. I for one, am never going to a movie in the theatre again. I looked at the most anticipated movies this year and every single one of them is propaganda driven. They should all be boycotted, just like any company you feel is corrupt or stepping over the line. I haven't ate at mcdonalds in years, you may say that's not much, but they are on every street corner.
Everytime someone says hey lets go to Mcdonalds, my emphatic response is haha F'en no! Then I go off on a rant they can't understand and I'm not asked to eat with them again Lmao, I don't care. By the way I edited that, when I'm with friends it's much worse. This is how I feel about 100 million dollar productions now, they are all meant to destroy your soul and confuse people. You can't have any kind of normal emotion when watching these films, it's all fear driven. Why would I go with a date to a movie to get psychologically raped? I'm starting to remember why I drank so much for 10 years.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2012, 10:33:20 am »
 MSM will not be rolling on this one, a mention, *MABY.

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 10:56:09 am »
I was born and raised in the San Antonio, Texas area and the first 15 minutes of the local TV news every single day is filled with reports of crime, shootings, domestic violence, etc.  Nothing new here.

The "suspect" is always male 5' 7" - 5' 9" medium build, dark hair, dark eyes...  Which is 75% of the males in the city.  ;)