Why are all the mass shooters

Author Topic: Why are all the mass shooters  (Read 1109 times)

Offline angry_trucker

Why are all the mass shooters
« on: December 28, 2012, 05:49:57 pm »
Shown with un-naturally bulging eyes in the news?
Case and point, if you look at any of the movie theater Dark Knight shooting coverage, you have probably already seen the kids picture with really creepy wide-bulging eyes....Same with the Sandy Hooks alleged shooter....once again they show him with the same bulging eyes to the point of creepy....
I don't believe those pics to be real, because in Lanza's case he was said to be a normal kid until the shooting and now he's dead....so if the pic is real when was it taken and by who?
Did anyone else noticed this?
Could they be photo-shopped to add extra drama of sorts?

Offline sentinelscout

Re: Why are all the mass shooters
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 12:06:11 am »
All these shooters are on prescription drugs that make them go nuts, half of them don't even remember doing or planning the shooting.

The media is "out to get guns" , they are trying to disarm the public as much as possible so that people present more of a threat to eachother than to the establishment (banks, govt, etc).

The other nations are putting pressure on the niaeve executive branch to disarm the american public so that when it comes time for Russia , China and other nations to invade and pillage the Americas they are met with as little resistance as possible (not that they really care since they have people to spare, they just want an ensured and quick victory over their new colony).

I think most self-aware americans will move north to canada or to whatever portion of the country jumps ship and separates (Middle Americas, Southern Middle Americas?) , East and West costs are going to be heavily colonized by foreign powers by my estimates (2020~2035), that is O/C unless the American military and Airforce are hiding some nifty high tech gear that could stop an invasion the likes of which the world has never seen before.

Or O/C no good reason.... nothing could happen, maybe the world will be OK and maybe it will get over its problems.

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.