Unrealised agents of the matrix

Author Topic: Unrealised agents of the matrix  (Read 22044 times)

Offline HE-IS

Unrealised agents of the matrix
« on: December 28, 2012, 05:31:35 pm »
Hi friends,

Just want to share some insight I just had, so i thought i'll put it here.

I just watched Monk se.08 ep.03,

As I'm shure many of you know how films and tv shows are full of messages and mind manipulations, here is what came to my mind watching the show;

First there was a group or class of people refered to as "the internet people" and how they "believe anything" ( the show as a fake UFO in it, that they saw on the internet).

If you see the show you will understand.

-That one is obvious and you can understand for yourself I'm shure..

But this intentional separation of the main characters from this class of weirdifide ridiculed people made me realise something...

My small insight is that I realised that most of the characters that they create for people to -assosiate- with in TV and film are not "internet people" instead they are people that live in the "old" fabricated fake reality (matrix).

So next time you watch a tv show or film Think on this, and examine the characters and realise they are intentionally -internet blind- and -truth ignorant-.

So in a sense they are like the agents in the matrix, when the sheeple associate themselves with these characters their minds gets -held- inside the matrix !

On an other subject; Isn't Agenda 21 like the new constitution of the world government being imposed on the world ? What do you think ?

By for now.

Offline HE-IS

Re: Unrealised agents of the matrix
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 07:29:39 pm »

MONK SE. 08 EP. 08

At 17:00
In the police station,He as to mention before giving a simple hug " we have regulations against public displays of affections"

Just a small part of the conditioning.

-On regulations in the workplace-
Just like they use schools to teach children to be slaves they often do the same in our workplaces !

these regulations should not go against or be above the laws of the land or rights of the citizens.

P.s. they slip little things here and there, so I'm slipping back the little things in here , hope you don't mind ?

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 06:26:31 pm »
The latest episode

-CSI Crime Scene Investigation Season 13 Episode 21-

---Sandy Hook connections !---

-Autopsy reports not being made public.

-Ritualistic killings.

- The S carved on the chest is for satan or satanism. Could also mean simulated or simulation.
(Also the new boss of CSI Ted Danson is depicted as being queasy and not realy wanting to see the
body.. wanting to show that it would be abnormal to want to see the gruesome autopsy photos)
And also I just remembered the coroner named Carver !

-Shrine being discovered for the victims.

-Shrine is made up of toys and  teddybears.

The earring bit...I don't know.. watch this:
watch?v=F6t3vpWBgrk

-"Alright let's luminal everything and make shure we didn't miss any blood"  0h wow there's blood
everywhere !! "everybody is going in and out tracking the blood"
Yeah theres blood everywhere but it's invisible ! get it !

-Video footage held back cause it might show the killer or killers -no you think ?.

-Owan want's is gear back so he can show the proof online.

-We are shown in the beginning the recordings of the cameras and now apparently the cameras were
all off and the CSI crew can not analyze the vids, but there is something not right.. and we are led to
just forget about them and move on.

-Next CSI Crew is using sound to pinpoint location of suspect, we ear a loud cry !!
Makes me think that at sandy hook there is little mention of panic and screamings  like there should !
I Remember them asking (puting the focus on)  if people heard the guns, In reply some said: pop pop
pop, and an other said it sounded like the ratling of pans falling !
They describe a sound of something like it was in a vaccum of silence, almost total peace and quiet, no
panic.
Go hear what a gun sounds like indoors on youtube !

-killer still on the loose.

-Killings done in a slauther house now abandoned, school becomes a slauther house and is now
abandoned.

-Walther Sims. The perpetrator.
-Walter-   it comes from the Germanic personal name Walter. The name is composed of the elements
wald, meaning rule and heri, meaning army. 
-Sims- for simulation.
Put together: Rule Army Simulation !

At 31:45.. they mention an accomplice sitting in the -front seat- of the car.

At 33:00.. It is sugested that maybe the kids are not dead or at least not all.  The word crazy is used.

At 38:05.. The accomplice is revealed As Thomas Pope ! They say it is made up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Pope_(16th-century_ACTOR)

Real name : Jonathan Harri, I will let you explore that one.. but there was the ACTOR that played
Smith in lost in space...

-He is a possible orphan moved from family to family until he was abducted by walter (army), like it
was said in skyfall : orphans make the best operatives !

-Killer mentions his wish and plan to destroy or level the slauther house to hide the truth or destroy the
evidences.

It finishes with the fear of somebody finding the truth by going inside and talking to the boys, the
"dead" boys.
and
"maybe this whole thing is crazy".

Also of interrest look up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulacra_and_Simulation

"and that human experience is of a simulation of reality."

"The simulacra that Baudrillard refers to are the significations and symbolism of culture and media that
construct perceived reality,"

Simulacra & Simulation is the book shown in the matrix.

I did not explane in details.. you need to be familiar with sandy hook and look at the episode to
understand what I'm talking about.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 10:23:01 pm »
Infowars article:

Feds Warn About “Fireworks Bombs”

http://www.infowars.com/feds-warn-about-fireworks-bombs/

-----

Is this a coincidence or is there more to it ?

In this latest episode of KFP, fireworks are used to try and blow up a -temple- I believe it was, so look it up and judge for yourselves.

At the bare minimum I am pretty shure the timing of the episode and the fourth of july are not an accident.

Kung Fu Panda Legends of Awesomeness Season 3 Episode 2

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/movshare.php?id=ljlayh8l79w28

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 09:54:35 pm »
Hi again,

Ok I will try and be brief on this.

--Beware The Batman Season 1 Episode 4--

Basicaly its about the plan of the NWO and the Illuminati.

I think the corner stone to understand this is in Bush seniors speech in 91 with the key phrases:

"Thousand Points of Light"   and   "peace and security".

For a kicker the episode is called -SAFE-.

At 44sec quote:  "the ion cortex is a Global AI energy regulator"  (think smart meters).

At 7:41  quote:  "When the ion cortex goes online , all those LIGHTS will be connected, so will the rest of the lights on Earth ! Its going to change the world !"

Note: the safety described in the episode is high tech surveillance and being put in a fortress (prison) and the cute mention that its never going to be enuf,  Quote: "your never completely safe".
Do I have to remind you of the whole: (safety vs liberty) BS.

By for now.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 10:59:47 am »
On youtube:

----Mindhunters 2004-Full movie---

I'm a little mentally blown at the moment, I've stopped the movie at 11:30m to comment here.

I was commenting on infowars story "Report: DHS At Active Shooter Drill In Texas?"
and meditating on the subjet of drills they do...
Here's my comment:
( From past events it became clear to me that all these training's, and especially when it is deployed in real situations, serves almost nothing at saving lives !
But it gives them total control to capitalize on the situation, control the medias and the story....(and this is the real goal).
No matter how much firefighters train, they will always be limited in what they can do !
They will never replace YOU having a smoke detector and a fire extinguisher in your home !
The same is true with active shooters and the like !

But it goes even deeper then this......
It's a psychological war.)

And I was thinking on this and all the reasons for drills...like:so that people get used to it, that it becomes part of their normalicy, ect..

So I don't know by what strange coincidence (don't believe in them) I started looking at a movie about training with a title Mindhunters to boot, And while I was confirming to myself that yes they used plum island (funny they are), I continued to watch and I hear this at 11:18:
Quote:
"Then how could we have saved the girls at the old hood---)? -you couldn't they were dead no matter what you did-, I don't understand what's the point of the exercise if you couldn't save them ? -The point is to get used to it !"

I stopped it right there to come here !
I'm thinking this movie is all about the training and the mind control we see happening now !
I'm shure I will see a lot of other stuff when I continue watching...
But for now think also on this.. back up a little at 10:49:
Quote:

"success comes when you understand that your most lethal weapon isn't your firearm but your brain"

Understand, we are the target and the best way to defeat us is not with bullets but with mind control !!

This is a deep and carefully written script, this is not a coincidence, dare to ask yourself why is this, why are we told here about a training that couldn't be solved ?
How could the writers come up with this except for it to be based on an underlying theme of sort ?

Ok later..

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 07:55:20 pm »
Hi again,

--Beware The Batman Season 1 Episode 8--

The followup episode to s1-e4.

Title:  CONTROL.

I call it:  Rise or the Anti-Christ.

The villain name is Cyphre !

This name as been used before in films, and it is a substitution for the name LUCIFER  (Satan)!

I first saw it in -Angel Heart-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092563/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUUS_kjI4k           -Warning graphic scenes-

Here the full name  -Louis Cyphre- is used and it is explaned to be a word play on -Lucifer-.

Later saw it in the Matrix 1999, here only the last name -Cyphre- is used and it is up to the viewer to guess what it really means.

And now it is here again !

(Also notice at the beginning the villains green strings are shown to look like serpents, again to point to Satan "that old serpent")

So the villain is Satan and we see him taking control of minds -possesing- or -Demon Possesions-
----

-A prototype "smartmeter" is demonstrated and it's real purpose is shown to be -control-.

-Now the scene with the kiss...  I think it's a play on the kiss Judas gave to Jesus, -Luke 22:48:

"but Jesus asked him, "Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?"

Also note what was said of Judas earlier :
 Luke 22:3
"Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve."
John 13:27
"As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him. So Jesus told him, "What you are about to do, do quickly."

So the villain dies but is shown to have entered the man at the end.

At one point the villain declares himself not to be a machine but just a man but upgraded !

This is what the elite are wishing for.

But it makes me think of this..

Listen to what the prophet Daniel has to say about the Anti-Christ that is soon to show up on the world scene :

Daniel 8:25
"He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will CONSIDER HIMSELF SUPERIOR. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power."

So this episode is about Control + mind control + controlled by Satan + the soon to be revealed Anti-Christ .

Look also at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzNBPxP-bl4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg

P.S.
I got a letter today telling me that smart meters will be installed in my neighborhood soon !
I will have to pay extra monthly fees if (when) I refuse.

Offline ncjoe

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 07:18:08 am »
I stopped watching TV for over 6mos now if not longer..I get my Information from the internet where I can find facts....sometimes when in a Doctors office they have the big screen on in the waiting room...after going cold turkey from TV...you can feel and see the BS thats being done to you...I remember Alex Jones saying "sitting in front of the TV is like having the barrel of a shotgun pointed at you" mainly pointed at your brain...this was one hell of a statement if you are aware of whats being done to you through the media(tv)...radio can be bad too...I use spotify and choose what I want to here and every now again iHeart to hear whats being shoveled just like you guys watching Monk and picking up on the conditioning their doing to you...

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 12:47:24 pm »
Great ncjoe !

Going on several years myself since I watched regular tv.. Like you I pic and chose on the internet.

The "Media" is a big help in understanding how much they lie and have lied to us.
What I mean is when I got to see a lot of documentaries on 911 and others, you then clearly see that they are intentionally not covering a whole lot of info ..
Your left thinking to yourself: why is little old me can get on the internet and get very informed on a particular event going on, and not one person in the whole media industry can have a look and grasp what's going on ? Not one reporter,tv anchor ect... all reading off teleprompters with no brain (agents of matrix)  exept for a rare few that get fired..

They are a proof on to themselves of a big deception going on.

As for tv shows and movies, I've seen ( in them) a lot more then I have the time to share here.

I could not sit down and watch a movie and hope to be simply entertained anymore :(
Really frustrating.
One of the first one that I (decripted ?) was -Poseidon 2006-
I was thinking it was a remake of my old favorite movie.. guess what.. it was a remake of 911 !
And also a promo for ex mayor Giuliani.
From start to finish it's 911, the boat is the towers and the wave is the planes ect ect.

They have created whole series with the sole intent of getting a message across and brainwashing people.
Like:
-stragate universe-  the whole show is based on the story they tell little children at school, the one about the space ship with limited resources (earth) and who do we get rid off (sacrifice)...
Others:
-stargate atlantis-
-Terra Nova-     militarized dictatorship.
- Alphas-
-Continuum-
Ect.

A common theme in most is a militarized thinking and a dehumanization of the enemies .

---
What is troubling me these days is that I see in a lot of these shows a twisting of reality.
It is hard to explain.
It makes me sick.
They make up stories and characters that are outside of what we know as normal.
They are like trying to change what is normal, be that human behavior or in a normal free society.
It is better understood if you compare the good old shows with these new ones.

The old shows had a basic structure, with main characters, and the stories was a day in their lives, or something like that, -lots of other details- they are free people just like you, trying to be happy ect.

These new shows are all about the underlying messages that is carried on from the first show to the last of the series, in a society that tries to get away from the basic principals of freedom and justice for all, in favor of more control by governments pretending to be the good guys, and characters that have weird logic, that we are meant to find normal.

Well that's the best way I can explain it. Hope someone out there can know what I'm saying and phrase it better.

P.S.
The season beginning: CSI Crime Scene Investigation Season 14 Episode 1
The show is all about -SACRIFICE- !
The next beware the Batman title is : -SACRIFICE- !
Next Episode Air Date: 28 Sep 2013
S01E10 - Sacrifice

Is that weird to you ?

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 09:20:36 am »
I just realized, and was thinking..

Talking about Sacrifice in the earlier post..

Is the D.C. "murder" "execution"   a Sacrifice ?????

October surprise ?

Is not October the mount of ritualistic sacrifices ? Maybe they were announcing that period by puting it in tv shows ?

Questions , Questions.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2013, 10:08:26 pm »
I just want to add that I seem to have missed one...

I'm looking at a new TV series called Atlantis, s1e1 and at 17:00 min in what do I ear ?
Human sacrifices !
Yes again !
S01E01 / Air Date: 28 September 2013

Atlantis ritualy sacrifices 7 people to the Minotor, so the gods wont be angry...

By for now.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2013, 10:22:43 pm »
What is troubling me these days is that I see in a lot of these shows a twisting of reality.
It is hard to explain.
It makes me sick.
They make up stories and characters that are outside of what we know as normal.
They are like trying to change what is normal, be that human behavior or in a normal free society.
It is better understood if you compare the good old shows with these new ones.

The old shows had a basic structure, with main characters, and the stories was a day in their lives, or something like that, -lots of other details- they are free people just like you, trying to be happy ect.

These new shows are all about the underlying messages that is carried on from the first show to the last of the series, in a society that tries to get away from the basic principals of freedom and justice for all, in favor of more control by governments pretending to be the good guys, and characters that have weird logic, that we are meant to find normal.

Your right on there. good post
Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 05:42:10 pm »
Glad your getting it.

Like I said it's hard to explain.

But they hope, want, the people to forget this reality (freedom), and they will avoid at all cost showing a strong independent knowlegeable free American.
Instead they will show a future where it's a police state and the people all act like it's normal and even preferred.
We Know better cause of our personal experience of freedom, and our knowledge of history and the free world, but these made up characters have a blind spot about this, as if history was erased, or they spin it or twist it.

-portuguese anarchist-
Said something I liked:
(taken from -IN YOUR FACE NWO PLANS - Predictive Programming and Popcorn- by TelepesT )

"Dark Angel" (TV series)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0204993/

I remember this TV series quite well. Since I have this thing for dark-skinned women and the main actress is Jessica Alba. The action takes role in a post-apocalyptic society that has been the victim of an electro-magnetic "pulse" that destroyed the electrical and computer infrastructure, leaving the United States at a Third World society level, with parts of the city of Seattle, where it takes place, closed because no one lives there anymore. The heroin of the story is a super-human so-called "transgenic", that has a very simple job, and that is the product of the experiments of a corporation called "Manticore". In the plot, she has escaped her captive corporation's camp and since then is continuously trying to free fellow transgenic comrades, with different distinguishing characteristics, all of them tagged with a bar code tattooed behind their neck. They would always show the bar code the heroin has on her neck at the introduction of every episode, probably has a special "cool" thing she has. The characters in the series are too a great extent "braindead" and don't react to outrageous police abuse and sociopathic behavior they see around them. I suppose that's also the "cool" thing to do. One of the main characters is a guy who just anonymously denounces the evils of society from his HQ without ever making contact with the people he is trying to reach. Not a trace of any "activism" in here, apart from some direct actions, from the supposedly revolted persons.
Resuming, there are transgenic people walking around with identifying codes in their bodies they can't get rid of, a very powerful corporation seriously involved is genetic engineering, society has been depopulated and leveled to a Third World status after some sort of catastrophic event and everyone seems to have a very basic set of morals and intelligence. Now why does that remind me of something?

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 10:36:49 pm »
I'd like and try to say more on this.

Sometimes they do put people or groups that stand against the powers that be, but only to cast them in the role of the bad guys and demonize them ect...

I reached a braking point , or saturation point, watching -Continuum-,   the "reality" or the world portrayed in the show and the characters stopped making any sense what so ever.
It's like the fabric fell apart, there was nothing left to hold on to, nothing to grasp.

This is why:

The bad guys in the show are in this life really not the bad guys, but in the show they do terrible things and are the terrorists, but then the show shows them sometimes as doing right thing (in the context of the show).
Now the good guys "cops" (who a lot of times end up the bad guys in our world) start out like respectable professionals, But at one point they pull a -Dick Cheney- the gloves are coming off speech ! throwing the book out the window ect.. turning them into the bad guys...

So that's it the bad guys are good guys and good guys are the bad guys and everybody does evil bla bla bla.

That's when I had my realization that I could not connect, identify with any of the characters, not one !
It was just a distorted big mess of garbage fake reality .
I understood that they are nothing like me !

What is "me" ?? What should be "me" ??
what is you ?  :)

Alright I hope I made some sense.  ;)

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2013, 09:59:40 pm »
Quick post.

Be on the lookout for them pushing the idea of Humanity -getting- together because of an alien treat.

It sounds old but they are spinning it differently now.

Before it would be nations cooperating for a time, now its borders dissapering nations joining together bla bla bla..

They say it real quick, but if you are aware you can see that it is meant as a message.

I just heard it in Pacific Rim 2013 obviously...

Earlier in: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 2

Look it up and see if you can catch it.
You will know that it is a message being pushed !

Later.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 10:28:28 am »
-Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 3-

I am painfully listening to this show right now having zero fun.
This show can be added to the long list of shows dedicated to change our reality..
It's just like Continuum.

What strikes me is the obvious knowledge of the writers to our present situation that we live in (all in the details) and the way they intentionally twist it in their favor.
Like say.. people that oppose Gov control (shield) are poor misguided individual, the:(we're the good guys) theme is something that was started in the movie Thor with same agent Coulson, and was continued in The Avengers and now in this show.
The Character Coulson was Created -for us- to find him to be likable, to gain our trust..

So on with the show (circus).

I should say something about the last CSI show.. racist theme, and the comparing us to ants thing.
maybe later.

By.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 06:14:48 pm »

I just finished watching the show.

You guy's really need to look at it !

There's to much stuff for me to report on.

But one scene made me thinks of the movie Poseidon..

I won't tell you exactly, but I mentioned it in earlier posts.
The "nice" agent Coulson needed to show that he was ready and able to make the tuff decisions. Now where have I heard that before ??

Again look at it for yourselves.

By.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 12:35:02 am »

Again on this..

Like I said I don't wont to analyze the hole show but I feel compelled to tell this much;

at some point SHIELD is compared to big brother (rightly so) and the female hacker character (can't remember her name) says something like; well it's a good big brother !

What is key here and what it is pushing is like in the book (1984) the main character finally brakes and ends up loving is servitude.
I heard Alex brush on that subject..
and of course that is one goal of the Elites.

Google "love their servitude"

I believe it's also in the book: 'Brave New World'.

So that's it.
Isn't it amazing how and why they purposefully put that stuff in tv-show !
The driving force behind this is pure evil !

Hope you look at the show for yourselves.
Just like in Continuum the good guys are bad and bad guys are good and its all twisted.

Later.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2013, 08:07:43 pm »
Saw the trailer for captain america 2 earlier.

And I agree with Alex:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bVgVd0HzY0&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg

Especially when he said that S.H.I.E.L.D. is the shadow gov.

Cause like in "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
 S.H.I.E.L.D. = SHADOW GOV. that want's to police the world and take away freedom and give us their "security" ect...

Back to the movie; since this is just a trailer, I do not know (trust) if they are going to keep it Clear and concise as to what is right and wrong ?
I suspect they will not.. and they may blur the line and confuse us once more ?  we will see.

Later.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2013, 08:48:53 pm »
-The Tomorrow People Season 1 Episode 1-

I just want to say I'm sick and tired of these kind of shows !

It's always the same scenarios !

People get powers, and they magically stop being human or considered human, witch is totally stupid and unrealistic.

And there's always a GOV agency tracking them down , blaaa blaaa blaaa !

I'm sick of it !

So what to make of this ?

A lot of shows are using militarized tactics like to dehumanize the enemy.
Now in these shows what they do is the same except that the "enemy" is just people with special talents !
So it could be that the weak minded who watch this show will start to regard people that are gifted as enemy's
Or something to that effect.

Later.

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2013, 03:46:56 am »
-The Tomorrow People Season 1 Episode 1-

Hmmm... I remember the original series in the 1970's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tomorrow_People

n the original series, the Tomorrow People are also referred to as Homo superiors. The term "Homo Superior" appears in David Bowie's 1971 song "Oh! You Pretty Things": "Let me make it plain. You gotta make way for the Homo Superior." This term came up as part of a conversation between Roger Price and David Bowie at a meeting at Granada studios in Manchester when Price was directing a programme in which Bowie was appearing. Price had been working on a script for his Tomorrow People project and during a conversation with Bowie, the term Homo superior came up. Bowie liked the term and soon afterwards wrote it into his song, pre-dating the series itself which was eventually produced by Thames TV in 1973. Price has sometimes been quoted as saying that the lyrics to this song were inspired by the series, not the other way around.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2013, 09:52:40 am »
Interesting,
I don't recall the show, maybe it was not shown where I live or it was boring ?

But all these shows are almost the same:

-Alphas-
-(x-men) cartoon, movies, ect.
-The Tomorrow People
-Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Other I may not know or recall...

These push you into thinking on a different level like; Race, species, population problem, population control, security, danger, WAR, us against them, them against us, survival of the fittest,  being different, not like us, freak, ect.

To me they feel impersonal, I feel detached from the characters, they make me feel uneasy, they feel artificial (they may try to flesh out the characters but it don't work).
It is after all propaganda and not entertainment, so its all about politics and pushing a way of thinking !

----

Remember the old show -The Champions- ?
It was on a level we could relate to, a personal one, (if you put aside the Gov. agents bit, (was not that evil back then was it ;) ).
The main characters were cool, smart, sharp individuals who have their lives under control, you could look up to them and think it would be cool to be one of them !
Bottom line it was just good old FUN !

I miss that :(

later.

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2013, 09:59:15 am »
The Champions (1968–1969)
TV Series
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062551/

Craig Stirling, Sharron Macready and Richard Barrett were agents for Nemesis, an international intelligence organization based in Geneva. Their first mission as a team was to investigate ... See full summary »
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2013, 08:53:55 pm »
I was just watching this:

http://www.infowars.com/company-admits-new-smart-street-lights-can-analyze-voices-track-people/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8upeQymNM

Then I remembered
my post number 5:

--Beware The Batman Season 1 Episode 4--

Scroll up and look at it.

This is even more spot on then my smart meter comparison !

Well they show it in cartoons first...it's all about getting the people ready before deployment !

By for now.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 11:05:21 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64

I'm putting this here cause it's a good one and it makes you aware of how much the sandy hook operation is mind control !

I think we all realize that but that documentary puts it in good light.

By for now.

Offline OpenSight

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 07:04:12 pm »
Started watching "Revolution" from de flix de net.

Interesting scenario, basically the end of the modern world, or rather the modern world being thrown back into pre-electricity era due to some sort of EMP effect caused by a computer virus.

However: demonizes militias, portraying them as Nazi-like war-monger enforcers, while describing the "rebels" as the pro-federalist good guys.

Very confusing to those who do not understand that in reality, it is the militias who are protecting the constitution from potential usurpers and the feds who are developing and enforcing the police state....

Just a thought 8)
Reality is real, existence exists.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2013, 09:09:48 pm »
I heard you OpenSight !
I was going to answer you but my answer got to long.
The short of it is I can't watch these shows anymore.
A lot of them have become 100% twisted propaganda and I can't ignore it or put it aside and can't find any entertainment in them anymore.
Right now I have the episode below on pause, I decided (reluctantly) to look at it not for pleasure, but I felt strong enuf to stomach it and "work" at exposing it's agenda...
So back to work..   

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 7

The compartmentalized episode !
And we get to visit Big brother ! "the H.U.B."
And they are all excited to go !
And quote: "I didn't realize that Big Brother was this .. big !"  (sexual pun) !

How compartmentalization works and is oh so great !

You want transparency and hate being kept in the dark ?
You want answers ?
Agent Coulson's answer is :  TRUST THE SYSTEM !
We don't have clearance, we are all level zero, we can't be trusted.

We get to see the wonderful prison bracelet in action !

That's enuf for that one.

P.S. the plane is a symbol of the shadow gov. operating outside the laws and constraints of borders !, Just like the recent story of the Google barge...

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2014, 09:38:51 pm »
OK, I don't know where else to put this so here it is.

Just saw this about Sandy Hook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4-5yQL3-Q&feature=youtu.be

Now of course this needs to be taken carefully without jumping to conclusions as to if it's true or not, but it makes perfect sense in the context of how crazy The hole Sandy Hook story already is !
A lot of us think that the children are still alive no ?
So I feel that this is exactly the kind of things they love to do and rub it our faces..
They can get away with crazy cause it looks crazy ;)

Look at it slowly and meditate on it...

There have been lots of vids on matching faces and photos that were not very good, and a couples that were OK.
This one is actually not bad,.. you have to remember that they used old photos... so the pretend victims were actually not 6y old but older.

But The real reason I brought this up is that when I was looking at the vid I was thinking to myself Is Emilie Parker Going to be there ? Then she came up.. at first I was like yeah it could be her ?? the age difference makes it difficult... But a few seconds later I saw something,, I said to myself shes the spitting image of her mother !!

So that's it I want to know what you think ?
Do you see the resemblance with the mother ?

Later.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2014, 09:22:39 pm »
CSI:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/movshare.php?id=7e5c3ae9e7aaa

Don't miss this one !

It's pretty much self explanatory.

What I will say is they always spin it at the end with what I would call the reverse lone nut theory !

Noooo the Gov would not do that and there is no compartmentalization and FBI don't obey orders from higher up, it was just a lone nut general running is own program and the "good" Gov was totally unaware Bla bla bla .

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2014, 10:16:26 pm »
I just finished watching the movie: -Source Code- 2011    again..  http://watch32.com/movies-online/source-code-206656/full.html

The story takes place in Chicago.. and the core of the message "propaganda" is :  PRECRIME  !

So not surprising that I found that with a quick search:

http://www.infowars.com/chicago-police-implement-precrime-tactics/

http://planet.infowars.com/technology/chicago-pd-believes-it-can-see-the-future-starts-warning-citizens-about-crimes-they-might-commit

There might be others if you look for them.

In the movie, the method used is called Source code, What is source code ?  Quote: " It's quantum mechanics. Parabolic calculus. -It's very complicated" end quote.

Compare to these key words in the articles:  "Employing mathematical analysis", “forward-looking mechanism”,  "by using computer programs and algorithms", ...

So that is the essential core of the movie.. but looking at it I saw bits and pieces that made me think of the Boston bombings.
My thinking is that it is one part of the methods they use used or will use to push forward their agenda.. That method is deception !
If you look at the movie and at the same time remember Boston you might see what I'm talking about, it is not clear cut, but here's some: You got bombs, you got a lot of talk about simulations, about not being real, the terrorist is -domestic- (what they tried but failed in Boston), you got a guy that is missing limbs and should have died but is not !, you got a Father who lost his son in Afghanistan (Carlos) and they mention "Hero"...ect.

They say about the victims at some point that "they can't be saved" , I heard that before in movies... My thinking is they're saying it is a necessary sacrifice.

The movie ends in like a parallel universe "a matrix" That the project created , -the mirror bubble-.
And it is said at near the end : "one of these days the right crisis is going to rear its head and source code will have its moment in the sun"
And: "You thought you were -creating- 8 min of a past event"   "You've created a whole new world"  (NWO).

The Boston bombing -Crisis- happened for "real", they made it happen, it was -created- simulated.
Anyone know how long it lasted ???  Was it about oh lets see now ???  8 min ??   ;)

Got to go.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 12:30:59 am »
To further illustrate my point.
A picture is worth a 1000 words:

Both of these are lies !
they are aimed at your imagination !
They are trying to shape reality to create a prison for your mind !
Don't let them shape your world !
You must above all else LOVE the truth !
If you love the truth you will seek it and you will find it !
And it will set you free !

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2014, 10:03:28 am »
IMPORTANT, please share.

They beat me to it....

http://www.infowars.com/flight-370-passengers-may-still-be-alive-pirated-boeing-777-may-return-to-skies-as-stealth-nuclear-weapon/

I was preparing to say something about this !

I fear they are planning something like that !

Listening to Alex speak on the subject a couple days ago I was reminded of a recent movie I watched ! Its called -Chariot- made in 2013:

http://watch32.com/movies-online/chariot-6102

Listen to that part from: 76:20 min to 77:37 min !  So a stolen plane reappears and is used or is seen as a threat.

N844AA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Boeing_727-223_disappearance

And from 81;00 min to 82:00 min..    it is intentionally made be-leave that the plane is controlled by terrorist and that they plan to hit the white house.

Whatever happens we know it was planned and will not be what the media claim it to be !
What is troubling me is that this could be a big one !
In the last episode of CSI I saw It was about Chess, The Checkerboard (masonic symbol) and it talked about the End game !
So I don't know, we will have to see..

P.s.:
I hate the fact that they control and ban videos that they do not approve of but they allow this film to be made and even participate in it's production !
You never see them ban a film that comes from their controlled propaganda machine.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 08:49:21 pm »
Look at this if you missed it:

http://www.infowars.com/world-leaders-wear-bizarre-illuminati-pyramid-at-nuclear-summit/

Then go see Captain America the winter soldier !

You will see that there is almost the same story going on with the pins !

Quote:
"nice pin you have there (gets closer, whispers ) Hail hydra"

https://www.etsy.com/listing/111941043/hail-hydra-insignia-pin-resin?gclid=CLO8zJLNxb0CFVQV7AodWB4AzA

What a weird world we live!
Well what do you expect with Satan as the god of this world !
We are asked to be patient, his rule will end soon !

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2014, 05:50:12 pm »
It's really happening isn't it !

Divide and conquer, Americans turning on each other..

Statists Call For Drone Strike on Bundy Supporters
http://www.infowars.com/statists-call-for-drone-strike-on-bundy-supporters/

Why ?

Well it's because of ignorance and brainwashing Mind Control !
People have lost sense of reality and have become open to suggestions and brainwashing because they don't know God anymore !
That same God has told us it would happen !
 2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

-------
Now I came here cause I'm watching:
The Amazing Spider-man 2

and of course I can't just watch and simply be entertained anymore, so of course I heard a small message that made allusion to something like "see something say something" Snitch program !

It's 10 minutes into the film, the clumsy guy with a low self esteem, say's is nobody, But spiderman  tell i'm otherwise and say's your my eye's and ears out there !
So yeah you can be a superzero too !
Like in Alex's spoof on that subject !

OK thanks for reading... now back to spiderman fighting off homegrown terrorist's with the aid of his millions of braindead snitch's, or something like that ;)

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2014, 08:25:21 pm »
Maybe I should say warning spoiler alert ?

Ok I'm back again !

I'm at 21min in the new spidey movie.

Let me just say that I'm sick of this world !
And a specially the worlds that are crafted inside of movies !
The world inside of movies is rarely a version of our real world anymore is it.
And superhero movies are perfect for creating this parallel world that they can mold and where they can put in whatever little twist and messages they want.
Now there is one little problem with my rant here..
The real world, our reality has also become twisted and turned inside out !
So I cannot just say I hope to see a movie that uses our real world in it now can I !
So what are we left with ?
We must hold on to what we KNOW of what the world SHOULD be !
We must hold on that what we know of what is right and what is wrong and of what is normal and what is not !
Right now the world that we knew has changed as is changing, and we must be aware of the tools being used to steer the change (like movies)!
Think on this: What people -THINK- becomes reality !
If the people are made to THINK that something is normal it becomes NORMAL ! It becomes the new reality !Even before the controllers ACT on what they plan to do, the change has already been made if they were successful in changing peoples MINDS !
That's why I say we must hold on to what we know (and teach the truth).
Because it is also out of OUR minds that the world is created !
So we must ENVISION it GOOD !

So back to the would be programming...
So far have seen or herd in the movie they mention a national debate about the growing vigilant's... and to let the police do their jobs...
So I think this is another spin on the "snitch program" superhero wannabe.

Gwen gives a speech at the graduation...
It makes me think of a speech given to soldiers (think they are immortals, why life is precious)
And like their life is beginning after they have completed their programming and are sent into the world to: (-fight-for what matters to you).OOh how they love the young impressionable minds !
This is the army they want ! and that is why they hate homeschooling !!!
And all this is happening in parallel to spiderman fighting terrorist !!!
So there is an intentional blending of the two ! they want the young to go fight homegrown terrorist and think they are superheros !

Now what of the very young ?
Well next spiderman saves a kid from bullies !
Aaah bullies I don't know about you but I'm sick and tired of hearing about that on the news, and I know that they love it and use it to their advantage and why it's also in the film here.
But get this, the kid has a science project and it's a wind turbine !
I think you know what that is bout right ?
The young kids (the good ones) are enrolled as green polices !
Yes kids you want to be good ? drink the green koolaid, and spy on your evil parents !
The bullies were probably home-schooled .

And also spiderman offers to walk the kid home while at the same time we ear a parent say "I don't feel my kids are safe with him out there...(vigelante's)
-This is to promote the: (kids belong to the whole community) crap !!!!!-
Spiderman here is a stranger to the kid ! but they make it "ok" because they introduce themselves, trying to destroy the good old parents teaching of: Don't talk to strangers !!
Oh those evil parents !

Ok back to the reality show..........

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2014, 08:41:40 pm »
Oh I forgot to rant again..

I wanted to say again how I'm frustrated that it can't just be a simple story in the life of spiderman...
No they have to carefully craft this fake background world with it's political dilemmas and agendas.
It makes me want to vomit !
Have you noticed that at some point in time comic book stories had become politicized ?
Just like in the movies I remember when I was a kid and reading comics that the background world in them was basically ours with the only difference that there were superheros in it !

Ok that's it for know.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2014, 10:37:40 pm »
Oops:   "say's he's nobody, But spiderman  tell's him.."

Ok I've been thinking and I remembered something, Way back then in early 80's, way before I was fully aware of the plots behind the scenes, armed with "only" my knowledge of God's plan for humanity I was still nonetheless irritated by one thing the Gov. was always doing, here in Quebec they called it "programme de sensibilisation" or "campagne de sensibilisation" and they are still doing this to this day , google it !

My best translation is: "sensitizing program" or "sensitizing campaign" Googling it I think they are going with "Sensibility campaign" or "Sensibility program"

I've endured this my whole life and my question to you is what did you experience where you live, and what did they call it ?

This was and his them brainwashing us out in the open and pretending that it's their jobs and it's for a greater good ect.. But it's for their sick agendas and always making shure to keep the cattle's brains busy on what they want.
and a lot of times it's to prepare us for a new tax, or more police control, or a new law, bigger  Gov. ect..

So please feel free to share your experiences.

P.S. what I hate is hearing ads on the radio (workplace, no choice) and the ads end with: "a message from the government" pure propaganda !

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2014, 11:30:08 pm »
Me again !

I'm just 29min into the film...

The guy with the low self esteem is back !
And let me tell you I think they were inspired by Alex's performance in his spoof !!The guy is even talking to himself in the mirror !

You want to see a preview of The Amazing Spider-man 2 ?

Then watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY5-FEZeb1I

So far It's pretty much the bloody same thing !!

Ok I'm going to try and watch the rest of the film... or go to bed.

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2014, 06:11:16 pm »
Let's see now you a have a kid that gets traumatized and then get's panic attacks when exposed to the stimuli and then get's en even bigger traumatic event that leaves him an orphan and as a result develops a split personality !

Yeah Batman is unmasked alright !
He's the product of a trauma-base mind-control experiment ! 

http://watch32.com/movies-online/batman-unmasked-6758

Offline HE-IS

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2014, 06:21:42 pm »
I guess I should ad that like some who loss someone to gunshots and get used to push gun control also batman is used to promote fighting armed tugs by trowing a banana eh I mean a batarang at them ;)