Call for an Arrest on Grounds of Treason

Author Topic: Call for an Arrest on Grounds of Treason  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Call for an Arrest on Grounds of Treason
« on: December 28, 2012, 09:41:34 am »
Treason!

Can not a Senator or a Congressman call the Sargent of Arms to arrest someone in a open act of treason?
How in your face does it have to get before someone can act?
Is there anyone in the House that will do the right thing?
Or can they do the right thing? Is it possible?
Can a Grand Jury be called by someone?
It can't be to late?
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Call for an Arrest on Grounds of Treason
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 10:18:59 am »
Found this; interesting

To: Patrick Bellringer

Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 1:07 PM

Subject: WHO CAN ARREST OBAMA?

Dear Patrick,
Our U.S. Constitution provides for the removal of the president from his office if he is participating in unlawful activities.

Our president has committed numerous criminal offenses including TREASON!

Can you please ask Casper and/or S who is the legal authority to arrest the president?

What I mean to say is this: I want contact information for that person whoever it is.

That person should be flooded with queries concerning why he is not performing his duties.

Furthermore, if that person is not '' performing'' he is guilty of dereliction of duty as well as misprision of felony.

I think it is high time to exert pressure on that person or persons.

Thanks for all that you do,

DN

(Response)

TO:  DN

DATE:  Oct. 29,

SUBJECT:  Reply

Dear DN:

We forwarded your letter to Casper.  Below is his response to you.

Sincerely,

Anne Bellringer

To: Bellringer

Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:25 PM

Subject: Fw: WHO CAN ARREST OBAMA?

For D N  via Mr Bellringer:

The short answer to your question is--only the Provost Marshall can arrest the President. WE have been down that road with two of them who said they would only to chicken out when push came to shove.

The longer answer is that the Constitution was suspended by FDR in 1933 via his EMERGENCY BANKING PROCLAMATIONS and subsequent LEGISLATION. Since then we have been ruled by "public policy" not the Constitution. FDR's various "Emergencies" and accompanying confirming legislation was not ratified by the Supreme Court until '38 but it was done. Part of the legislative language said "only the President can declare an end to the Emergency". Once in office and made aware of his dictatorial power no President since FDR has been willing to declare an end to the Emergency and return our country to Constitutional Law. Admiralty (statute) law remains the law of the land until the end of the Emergency is declared by a President, hence the difficulty arresting any of them as they are acting as officers of the CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES not the REPUBLIC.   casper

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?q=1313601965
What do you under-stand?

Offline bento

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 10:20:08 am »
To which account of treason are you referring? There are so many now.
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Offline All4truth

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 10:20:28 am »
Jacob it's seems like the whole gov is corrupted, if there are good people there, I think they might be to scared to do anything.  We need to pray for those who see these things going on and know how wrong this all is, we need to pray that they will receive courage and strength and will be able to stand against all this tyranny.  If the good men and women in government and military do not stand up now, it does appear that all will be lost.  :'(

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 10:22:25 am »
To which account of treason are you referring? There are so many now.

You are right, it shouldn't be that hard to come up with something then!
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 10:22:36 am »
What the Constitution says:
http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/3/essays/120/punishment-of-treason
http://tinyurl.com/ceefbhg

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

ARTICLE III, SECTION 3, CLAUSE 2

THE PROBLEM IS: WHO HOLDS CONGRESS (AND THE GOVERNMENT IN GENERAL) ACCOUNTABLE WHEN THE MAJORITY OF THEM COMMIT TREASON , INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT? WELL, IF NONE OF THE OTHER BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT (THE ONLY ONE LEFT OF THE THREE, THE JUDICIAL) WILL DO IT, THEN IT'S UP TO WE THE PEOPLE!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline bento

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 10:31:04 am »
we should make a "do something now" parody about impeachment for treason. Because "now is the time" because we should not put up with loosing one more freedom.

Patriot Act...
NDAA..
Gitmo...
drone attacks...

Libya...
Libya...
Libya...
Libya...

Now is the time!
Let us do something! Before another freedom gets senselessly destroyed!
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 10:31:22 am »
Jacob it's seems like the whole gov is corrupted, if there are good people there, I think they might be to scared to do anything.  We need to pray for those who see these things going on and know how wrong this all is, we need to pray that they will receive courage and strength and will be able to stand against all this tyranny.  If the good men and women in government and military do not stand up now, it does appear that all will be lost.  :'(

That's the point, someone in the government has to do something, it has to happen, there has to be someone to call out the Marshall or there is going to be nothing left.
And then again then the Marshall has to do the right thing.
What do you under-stand?

Offline bento

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2012, 10:34:24 am »
Give Impeachment a chance!  :P

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2012, 10:35:04 am »
What the Constitution says:
http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/3/essays/120/punishment-of-treason
http://tinyurl.com/ceefbhg

THE PROBLEM IS: WHO HOLDS CONGRESS (AND THE GOVERNMENT IN GENERAL) ACCOUNTABLE WHEN THE MAJORITY OF THEM COMMIT TREASON , INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT? WELL, IF NONE OF THE OTHER BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT (THE ONLY ONE LEFT OF THE THREE, THE JUDICIAL) WILL DO IT, THEN IT'S UP TO WE THE PEOPLE!

Yes, at this point even some of the corrupt or comprised authorities has to see the writing on the wall and flip, big decisions. And maybe someone has had enough and just decides to do the right thing regardless of anything.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2012, 10:36:35 am »
Give Impeachment a chance!  :P

This is pass impeachment, that is not the right charge, the charge is treason.

Beside this doesn't have to apply to the president, there are many up to their neck in treason in the congress.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 10:39:54 am »
The short answer to your question is--only the Provost Marshall can arrest the President. WE have been down that road with two of them who said they would only to chicken out when push came to shove.
What do you under-stand?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 10:40:36 am »
Treason in the Senate (From history and through today):
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=8341

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline bento

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 10:48:22 am »
Um... I thought that Impeachment was the judicial process for prosecuting treason charges?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 11:02:03 am »
Um... I thought that Impeachment was the judicial process for prosecuting treason charges?

Not sure, you might be right!
What do you under-stand?

Offline bento

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 11:15:29 am »
Well I just looked at the record for historical impeachment and it doesn't look very good. Anything outside of an act of congress would be considered sedition, revolt, or a coupe. That would not work at all. It would just lead to anarchy or even worse. The judicial process is the only way but holding your representatives feet to the fire is equally difficult. The majority of people are too afraid or are completely oblivious on these issues. So history will repeat itself.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 11:15:51 am »
Hey, who is Casper?  That comment about FDR is pretty mind blowing...I doubt the public has ever heard that said.

The longer answer is that the Constitution was suspended by FDR in 1933 via his EMERGENCY BANKING PROCLAMATIONS and subsequent LEGISLATION. Since then we have been ruled by "public policy" not the Constitution. FDR's various "Emergencies" and accompanying confirming legislation was not ratified by the Supreme Court until '38 but it was done. Part of the legislative language said "only the President can declare an end to the Emergency". Once in office and made aware of his dictatorial power no President since FDR has been willing to declare an end to the Emergency and return our country to Constitutional Law. Admiralty (statute) law remains the law of the land until the end of the Emergency is declared by a President, hence the difficulty arresting any of them as they are acting as officers of the CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES not the REPUBLIC.   casper
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 11:47:08 am »
Our U.S. Constitution provides for the removal of the president from his office if he is participating in unlawful activities.

Yes it sure does but can anyone name 50 politians who stands behind the constitution,  and rule by it? And if ya can they would be far outnumbered to do much,  the only way to restore the usa is the people and the majority of them are brain dead through vaccines food and otherWMD's and don't know it, or even care for that matter.

Now if you could get congress to stop the super bowl  !!!  Now we have the numbers :o

Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 12:07:28 pm »
Hey, who is Casper?  That comment about FDR is pretty mind blowing...I doubt the public has ever heard that said.

Casper is allegedly a government insider that frequently shows up on Rayelan’s site, rumormillnews.com out of California.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 12:15:40 pm »

Yes it sure does but can anyone name 50 politicians who stands behind the constitution,  and rule by it? And if ya can they would be far outnumbered to do much,  the only way to restore the usa is the people and the majority of them are brain dead through vaccines food and other WMD's and don't know it, or even care for that matter.

Now if you could get congress to stop the super bowl  !!!  Now we have the numbers :o

They all took an oath and knew the consequences for betrayal.

Oath of office
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lyndon B. Johnson taking the presidential oath of office in 1963, after the assassination of John F. Kennedy
An oath of office is an oath or affirmation a person takes before undertaking the duties of an office, usually a position in government or within a religious body, although such oaths are sometimes required of officers of other organizations. Such oaths are often required by the laws of the state, religious body, or other organization before the person may actually exercise the powers of the office or any religious body. It may be administered at an inauguration, coronation, enthronement, or other ceremony connected with the taking up of office itself, or it may be administered privately. In some cases it may be administered privately and then repeated during a public ceremony.
Some oaths of office are a statement of loyalty to a constitution or other legal text or to a person or other office-holder (e.g., an oath to support the constitution of the state, or of loyalty to the king). Under the laws of a state it may be considered treason or a high crime to betray a sworn oath of office.
For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
From The Declaration of Arbroath 132

Offline SrK

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 12:18:13 pm »
I understand that we each have our own experiences of feeling/being screwed over, but I think it's important to appreciate the full context of the situation rather than reach for the easiest person to blame. I personally have a good deal of faith in (most of) our nation's leaders. I think they're in positions of power where imperialists/globalists try to take advantage of them, and they have to be careful if they're working to help us. I think the problem lies more in people being more loyal to power-hungry special interests/corporate interests, than to the ideals of the United States (as it was founded). I also think some people are really determined to obtain and spread intel when they're not supposed to be involved in anything beyond being an ordinary citizen. When I hear them talking, I wonder if they're even capable of concepts like shared humanity and loving others.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 12:22:25 pm »
They all took an oath and knew the consequences for betrayal.

Oath of office
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lyndon B. Johnson taking the presidential oath of office in 1963, after the assassination of John F. Kennedy
An oath of office is an oath or affirmation a person takes before undertaking the duties of an office, usually a position in government or within a religious body, although such oaths are sometimes required of officers of other organizations. Such oaths are often required by the laws of the state, religious body, or other organization before the person may actually exercise the powers of the office or any religious body. It may be administered at an inauguration, coronation, enthronement, or other ceremony connected with the taking up of office itself, or it may be administered privately. In some cases it may be administered privately and then repeated during a public ceremony.
Some oaths of office are a statement of loyalty to a constitution or other legal text or to a person or other office-holder (e.g., an oath to support the constitution of the state, or of loyalty to the king). Under the laws of a state it may be considered treason or a high crime to betray a sworn oath of office.

Very true no arguments here  cept THE WHOLE F**CKING SYSTEM IS CORRUPT hence oaths and constitution don't mean a hill of beans to them
Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Offline gprebilsky

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 12:44:55 pm »
What about aresting his ass for federal illegal search and seizure...the fourth amendment, or unlawful abuse against the second amendment, or the many war crimes.....to me he's just another citizen...oh wait, he's not even that...maybe this presidency when ended, should be null and void since it didn't actually take place. The law clearly states you must be a citizen to be a president, or even run as one. This has not been amended. And noone give me crap that there is no proof. The average citizen can find the proof easily it's not hard.
He is weak, everyone knows it, and he's probably scared of his own shadow by now if he has to ask marines to disarm themselves in his presence. Yeah that was a personal attack on the president....speaking to the first amendment, not defamatory or anything else if it is true and my opinion of why he acts like an idiot is truly my own. Can people not speak displeasure with an elected official especially if they didn't vote for him, and by the way.......the election process in general since it is not paper ballets anymore and is totally way more easy to manipulate. Especially since George Soros owns the company that counts them.
Alex is right we need to start writing congressmen and women, we need to get more involved sign more petitions start more websites...Im going to get one set up in 2013 if it's not too late. Nice time is over it's time to get rough using our words and penmenship. The Judicial branch isn't going to do anything they were put there by the president. They respect the office too much.
I also think we let Piers Morgan off too easily, we should stay more positive and push harder, when you have known gun rights activists on your show and you do nothing but publicly humiliate them by breaking the 2nd amendment which is way more important than the first because it protects freedom of speech, not the government protecting it. You know how many laws he probably broke if we really look at it? Alex was right he is not a citizen, he can't act for a mouthpiece for the government....isn't he also a fugitive of sorts. This guys getting cut down. He is one of the reasons this country is in such a big mess. You really gonna let a foreign invader get away with this? I call him a foreign invader because look at his actions......and he's arrogant about it too. Oh yeah, and are you going to let him designate policy on guns, well you might as well let him try to change the bible, oh yeah he's already trying to do that. The nerve of this guy, are we just going to sit around and let him do that? This is not a gay issue, this is a human rights issue. I'm sure the U.N. wants to hear that, I'm a Texan, Plus I'm crazy what you gonna do? Does not the constitution tell us to protect ourselves against foreign influences that are enemies of the constitution?
I'm just going to start going on rants now in places I go. I'm tired of Obama "loaning" his ass to the foreign banks and being told what to do by other foreign entities. I think the only thing that can cut him down is God now, and man I wouldn't want to deal with that force.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 12:47:31 pm »

Very true no arguments here  cept THE WHOLE F**CKING SYSTEM IS CORRUPT hence oaths and constitution don't mean a hill of beans to them
HEY D, true.
   Our elected wonders, take your pick, opportunist, mentored sucklings, egomaniacs, powermongers, greased, waxed, blackmailed, clever  sociopaths or simply scared shiitless to stand up for this nation and people. Organized crime syndicate w/ legal hitters, the mafia never had it so good.                                                They have it waxed.
 Whats that ole saying, fool me once shame on ya, fool me twice shame on me..  We (G.P) have been blued , screwed and tatooed.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 12:49:45 pm »
I think the only thing that can cut him down is God now, and man I wouldn't want to deal with that force.

Right on!!
Mark12:

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 12:50:14 pm »
I understand that we each have our own experiences of feeling/being screwed over, but I think it's important to appreciate the full context of the situation rather than reach for the easiest person to blame. I personally have a good deal of faith in (most of) our nation's leaders. I think they're in positions of power where imperialists/globalists try to take advantage of them, and they have to be careful if they're working to help us. I think the problem lies more in people being more loyal to power-hungry special interests/corporate interests, than to the ideals of the United States (as it was founded). I also think some people are really determined to obtain and spread intel when they're not supposed to be involved in anything beyond being an ordinary citizen. When I hear them talking, I wonder if they're even capable of concepts like shared humanity and loving others.

You’re absolutely right. We should trust our nation’s leaders and accept what they say without question.  And nobody should be attempting to obtain or spread “intel” aka publicly available information since that doesn’t show “love” for others.

@Srk – Are you scared? Does it frighten you to see the “intel”? Is it easier for you to ignore what you see and go back to “being an ordinary citizen”? Is it more important to feel safe or to actually be safe?

Or

Are you getting paid to be here?

If the latter is true, then greetings from those people that have a sense of moral responsibility and social conscience to those that don’t. You’re on the wrong side of the tracks.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 01:15:58 pm »
 ;D
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline SrK

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 01:50:54 pm »
You’re absolutely right. We should trust our nation’s leaders and accept what they say without question.  And nobody should be attempting to obtain or spread “intel” aka publicly available information since that doesn’t show “love” for others.

@Srk – Are you scared? Does it frighten you to see the “intel”? Is it easier for you to ignore what you see and go back to “being an ordinary citizen”? Is it more important to feel safe or to actually be safe?

@OneRelevator - It seems like you want me to be scared, and I don't like that. This totally comes off as a "I have power over you" comment, and I have a right to be free and pursue happiness. I love that about America. Please show more respect.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 02:38:08 pm »
@OneRelevator - It seems like you want me to be scared, and I don't like that. This totally comes off as a "I have power over you" comment, and I have a right to be free and pursue happiness. I love that about America. Please show more respect.

Just asking questions. Only you know the answers. I don’t desire to see anyone in a state of fear. It blinds and immobilizes.

Indeed you do have the right to be free and peruse happiness just as everybody else in America does. The “free” part is generally what this forum is concerned about.

By initially stating what everybody in America should be doing, you are disrespecting the rights of over 300 million people. So which is it? Are you for freedom or should everybody be behaving a certain way according to your wishes?

I take it you do not wish to respond to the other questions. And you are free to do as you wish.

Offline bento

« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 02:53:19 pm »
You know you can impeach all forms of Federal elected officials not just the president. Hint Hint.  :P

Offline chris jones

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 03:02:38 pm »
 Beaten a dead horse gets tiring and works up a sweat.
I'd give a pint of my my blood to see a politican shove the house leader away from the podium , smash the top of it with a good right hand and tell the members of congress, " by God this is America, get of your arses and stand up for the people, what the hell have you muckers been doing sucking up the benys while we blow the hell out of third country innocents and this country coffers go dry, grow a set"
  My point, it's not simply Obama running the show,sure its human nature to target a nucleus, he is not that, he is a face on your telly, a  well mentored performer.  The Hydra syndrome, if Obama quite office today LIL Joey B.would get in or some other elites muppet, would things change, NOPE.
  Just the fact we have genocided an innocent nation(Iraq) and it didn't have much of an effect tells me something is wrong, ya know a few hundred thousand killed and mangled, infants, children, mothers.  Forget Vietnam ( their trial run), they allowed us the theory that our demonstrating brought down the house of cards, in reality they won, over 10 years of genocide, 3 million Viets killed, 60 mil of Americas sons, and they imploded the MIC , the elites and their minions got fat.
  That alone blows my mind, what happened to the soul of this nation, the honorable aspect of being an American.
Naaah, the pols are either riding the graving train and sucking up, being blackmailed, or scared shiitless of ending up like JFK.

Offline gprebilsky

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 09:21:50 pm »
It's a sad state of affairs. And I don't usually tear up, I usually just get angry at this stuff, but this country is in such bad shape, everything you say is true. Props for the creative imagery at the begining. I would usually make a joke right about now, but I can't, things have just gotten too serious. This is truly the work of a tyrannical government with a public who thinks it has no vested interest but to do what they are told.
We're not telling you, the person who's a little offended, that we're better than you, we care about you and that's why we are here.  That one guy is right, you don't have to believe everything we say, but you do however have to realize we have been taken over and the only way you are going to snap out of it and end the lying is to find your own truth. You wont find that through regular news sources.
The sources like Fox news have the same talking points as the other so called "left." It's not driven on knowledge or true information, it's driven from trickled down news sources that come from the same few select people who get to have their final word and have their wishes met only to feed into their own agenda......best way I can put that as far as the media goes, I'm sure I could come up with some better more eleborate works on the NWO but I need to read the new headlines and whatnot so I can decipher how badly they lied today. Not if they lied...to what degree they are lying. The only way to truth is to seek it. Question with authority and never take for granted your God given rights. Do everything you can to protect them. Question with boldness and don't be quick to accept the first answer. The answer you get from the mainstream news is the short answer to a long drawn out problem they created, getting you to accept everything incriminentaly. That being said maybe we should lighten up a bit. And trust me I can rage when I'm on a roll. Much respect revelator for being on here and voicing yourself. You'll come around, it's a constant awakening.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 10:38:46 pm »
It's a sad state of affairs. And I don't usually tear up, I usually just get angry at this stuff, but this country is in such bad shape, everything you say is true. Props for the creative imagery at the begining. I would usually make a joke right about now, but I can't, things have just gotten too serious. This is truly the work of a tyrannical government with a public who thinks it has no vested interest but to do what they are told.
We're not telling you, the person who's a little offended, that we're better than you, we care about you and that's why we are here.  That one guy is right, you don't have to believe everything we say, but you do however have to realize we have been taken over and the only way you are going to snap out of it and end the lying is to find your own truth. You wont find that through regular news sources.
The sources like Fox news have the same talking points as the other so called "left." It's not driven on knowledge or true information, it's driven from trickled down news sources that come from the same few select people who get to have their final word and have their wishes met only to feed into their own agenda......best way I can put that as far as the media goes, I'm sure I could come up with some better more eleborate works on the NWO but I need to read the new headlines and whatnot so I can decipher how badly they lied today. Not if they lied...to what degree they are lying. The only way to truth is to seek it. Question with authority and never take for granted your God given rights. Do everything you can to protect them. Question with boldness and don't be quick to accept the first answer. The answer you get from the mainstream news is the short answer to a long drawn out problem they created, getting you to accept everything incriminentaly. That being said maybe we should lighten up a bit. And trust me I can rage when I'm on a roll. Much respect revelator for being on here and voicing yourself. You'll come around, it's a constant awakening.

I and others here have watched as the very principles of my country, principles that I had once sworn to protect and defend, were eviscerated step-by-step. I have watched as public servants, people that I worked with that were held to the highest standards of honor and integrity, just disappear to be replaced by sociopaths. I have watched my countrymen, some of the brightest and best in their field, brought down through implemented poverty and sickness or silenced through death by questionable circumstances. Parents conditioned to no longer discipline their children. Children drugged and conditioned to falsely believe that they are entitled to everything. And the reason all these problems exist is because we the people aren’t behaving properly. We aren’t going along with the program. It’s all our fault, never a result of faulty corporate or government policy, say the public service announcements coming out of the television set.

And yet, for some odd reason, I seem to be one of the few that kinda sorta gives a damn about what’s left of this nation. I also still kinda sorta have a problem with the people that try to destroy her.

Wanna know how propaganda works? Check out Walter Lippmann and Edward Bernays. They wrote the books that pioneered modern journalism in the United States.

It’s high time for Americans to see through the lies that they’ve been told for generations. Revelation of the method destroys the illusion. Lies require high maintenance, but truth stands on it’s own.

Offline gprebilsky

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2012, 10:27:00 am »
Well put, I wanna make a correction, I responded to the person whom was back and forth with revelator not revelator himself.