Spokesman: George H.W. Bush in intensive care

Author Topic: Spokesman: George H.W. Bush in intensive care  (Read 760 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Spokesman: George H.W. Bush in intensive care
« on: December 27, 2012, 11:03:00 pm »
HOUSTON - Former President George H.W. Bush has been admitted to the intensive care unit at a Houston hospital "following a series of setbacks including a persistent fever," but he is alert and talking to medical staff, his spokesman said Wednesday.

Jim McGrath, Bush's spokesman in Houston, said in a brief email that Bush was admitted to the ICU at Methodist Hospital on Sunday. He said doctors are cautiously optimistic about his treatment and that the former president "remains in guarded condition."

No other details were released about his medical condition, but McGrath said Bush is surrounded by family.

The 88-year-old has been hospitalized since Nov. 23, when he was admitted for a lingering cough related to bronchitis after having been in and out of the hospital for complications related to the illness.

Earlier Wednesday, McGrath said a fever that kept Bush in the hospital over Christmas had gotten worse and that doctors had put him on a liquids-only diet.

"It's an elevated fever, so it's actually gone up in the last day or two," McGrath told The Associated Press. "It's a stubborn fever that won't go away."

But he said the cough that initially brought Bush to the hospital has improved.

Bush was visited on Christmas by his wife, Barbara, his son, Neil, and Neil's wife, Maria, and a grandson, McGrath said. Bush's daughter, Dorothy, was expected to arrive Wednesday in Houston from Bethesda, Md. The 41st president has also been visited twice by his sons, George W. Bush, the 43rd president, and Jeb Bush, the former governor of Florida.

Bush and his wife live in Houston during the winter and spend their summers at a home in Kennebunkport, Maine.

The former president was a naval aviator in World War II -- at one point the youngest in the Navy -- and was shot down over the Pacific. He achieved notoriety in retirement for skydiving on at least three of his birthdays since leaving the White House in 1992.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/national/spokesman-george-hw-bush-in-intensive-care#ixzz2GJeCAhT9

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Re: Spokesman: George H.W. Bush in intensive care
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 11:16:03 pm »
Yeah George,your god served you well.  He gave you everything you ever wanted.  Like those little black boys.  Hmmmm?  I wonder if Obummer was one of them?  Anyway, every time you go to the hospital just remember, you owe your god big time!

So, before you check out and they come to collect on your debt, I dedicate this to you George.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvZ_UHGiZ8

Yeah George old boy, those bells are calling you.

Offline Valerius

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 12:00:10 am »
You know what? Of course, I'm not a fan and of course, I'm aware of his part in the NWO...

Things have gotten sooooo bad these days... I'm thinking of his tenure as the new good ol' days.

Think of all the things that have come after those 20 years or so. Clinton, Bush 2, Obama administration have left me reeling.

Jeesh. Think how bad it's going to be when these days now become the good ol' days.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline gprebilsky

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 01:05:36 pm »
I think this is interesting, I don't know what to say about it other than the fact that I know he wont survive too much longer. Most of my family voted for him, this was before I knew what the NWO was and what they stood for. Although he was the one who sent my brother off to the gulf war that started all this mess, so maybe I should see it differently, it's kinda out of my hands. You should never wish death on someone who's as hopeless as he is, he has no power anymore. Unfortunately, what you do in this life carries on to the next.

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 01:45:07 pm »
The only good thing I know about GH Bush is that he is going to burn in hell for eternity.

Offline gprebilsky

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 09:22:50 pm »
Lol.