shooter guns down firefighting crew battling Christmas Eve Blaze

Author Topic: shooter guns down firefighting crew battling Christmas Eve Blaze  (Read 5333 times)

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
shooter guns down firefighting crew battling Christmas Eve Blaze
« on: December 24, 2012, 12:31:44 pm »
Just in time for Xmss.
----------------------------------------
Four firefighters shot, two dead after shooter guns down crew battling to Webster, N.Y., Christmas Eve house blaze

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/shooter-opens-fire-webster-n-y-house-fire-article-1.1226541#ixzz2FzXqbjoq

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/shooter-opens-fire-webster-n-y-house-fire-article-1.1226541
he scene of a house fire on Lake Road in Webster, N.Y., on Monday morning.

A gunman shot four volunteer firefighters and killed two of them at the scene of a house fire in the upstate New York town of Webster on Monday morning, officials said.

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office evacuated the neighborhood after at least one shooter exchanged gunfire with an officer who first responded to the scene near the Lake Ontario shore east of Rochester. The Christmas Eve blaze burned three homes and a car as firefighters fought flames alongside cops searching for the shooting suspect or suspects.

The West Webster Fire Department, a mix of volunteer and paid firefighters, was called to put out a single house fire along Lake Road just after 5:30 a.m. But as the blaze spread to two other homes and a vehicle, firefighters were forced back amid chaos when a shooter started gunning down their colleagues, Sheriff Patrick O’Flynn said.

He had no other information on the shootout.

Two died in the attack, but two others with gunshot wounds were listed in guarded condition at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester. An update on their condition was expected Monday afternoon.

Fire crews returned to tackle the inferno again around 10 a.m., a sheriff's office spokesman said.

And a SWAT team swept into the area and evacuated parts of the neighborhood, Webster resident Michael Damico told the Democrat and Chronicle.

“Some people on this bus already watched their houses burn,” Damico said. “They’re not happy.”

Throughout Monroe County, black flags were hoisted up flag poles as news that the firefighters who heroically rushed to the frenzied scene became victims themselves.

"NY's first responders are true heroes as they time and again selflessly rush toward danger to keep our families safe," New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo tweeted Monday.

The shooting comes 10 days after a gunman killed 26 people, including 20 children, at a Connecticut elementary school before turning the gun on himself.

DON'T WORRY!!!!!

WE WILL BRING YOU DANCING WITH THE STARS IN IT'S ENTIRETY AFTER THIS SPECIAL REPORT!

Offline chris jones

Re: shooter guns down firefighting crew battling Christmas Eve Blaze
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 01:50:05 pm »
 My heartfelt sympathy for those firemen killed and wounded, too for the poor family who lost their homes the day before Xmass.
This truly another  heartwrenching situation.

This will get Pearce bellowing. DHS agents on every street corner, get out the brownshirts.
  It looks like these loons now suicide in numbers, no suspect no bottom line.
 I can't dig up any details as to the gunny , his weapon, ZIP. Was he on site, a sniper, or what?
 I can't shake the feeling this terror will continue, its almost as if National attention MSM is being focused on GUNS. ( it is!)
 The fires were ignited  (gasoline maby) why don't we ban combustibles as well.

Got an idea, every good citizen gets a tatoo, imediate identification, Hey were the good guys type. All the bad guys, PTSD vets, ex felons, emotionaly troubled, taking bigpharmas meds, homeless etc wear a band or scarlet letter, no tatoo. Or maby one small one on their forehad, solution, yes, no! I'm off the map again, sorry.
 BAN Killer sling shots, bows and arrow, swords, knives, sticks and stones. Better still why not ban wars & the regime.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 01:53:11 pm »
Lone Nut or Operation Northwoods?

This shooting also has key misinformation like the others.

The Gun man was reported "at large".  (on a sand bar?) Then he turns up dead in his home.

Note Google Maps...
101 Lake Rd, Webster, NY

If you wanted to "stage" a shooting / killing of 'first responders' with a dead patsy, this would be a key location.  All a 'team' of shooters would have to do is pin down the firefighters until they hop on a speed boat and leave the patsy in the house suicided.

Also, in press conference video linked below an off duty police officer from a town on the other end of the county (Greece) "just happens" to be driving by (on a sand bar?) took shrapnel from the shooting?  Are police involved, like operations they gladly help out in when the G20 come to town?
http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/624514/police-chief--four-firefighters-shot-at-scene-of-fire--two-killed/

OH! One other note of of fact.  The house the shooter is dead in is burned to the ground.  Rather convenient I say. I'm sure the person's story is already 'lone nut...'

As an interesting note,
of ALL the Schools in Colorado Columbine also was the best school for an operation because it's one of those rare locations that a team would have multiple escape options before a large numbers of police arrive.

Also, a note of interest...
In the BOTCHED Aurora theater shooting.  It was believed that they could hold the operation BEHIND the theater and no one would see the shooting 'team'.  They miscalculated that one.  People DID try to escape out the back and that's where some were shot by the other shooter and others had actually seen the other shooter.

DON'T WORRY!!!!!

WE WILL BRING YOU DANCING WITH THE STARS IN IT'S ENTIRETY AFTER THIS SPECIAL REPORT!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 03:28:01 pm »
 It's been said that some decades past these teams,the hitters were also put down to eliminate a chance of exposure.
 Do you get the feeling they have their ducks in a line, and these ghosts are in it for the long haul.
 I think a lot about this type of shiite, the controller, handlers and their uppers in the smoke. I had to sit with a guy for a short time and have a quiet but observed conversation, its safe to say he was in a high position W/ an intelligence gathering service .
 It was sureal, this guy was a machine in a human suit so to say. His physical appearence was insignificant,though  no expressions whatsoever, his body language did not exist, his questions were in effect answers not curiosity, his eyes pentrated, his IQ must have been off the map, in short  I felt as if I was in another dimension, if ya get my drift. I left thinking, "Was this a guy or a machine in a skinsuit".
 Off the ole map, not realy, there are a percent of humans who are extremely intelligent, dedicated, souless, and in my oppinion Physcotic, but with the ability to controll their behavior and appear to be with emotions when absolutly needed, they click on and off type of syndrome... ICE. It may be these teams of hitters and the profiling lackeys components are both domestic & global and with the capacity to fullfill their missions with the backing of high placed muppets. What they may not get is the fact one day they will have served their purpose and get wacked,but I honestly don't think they care, its their roller coaster ride, their high, their win no matter how it ends.

Offline KazKru

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 03:28:33 pm »
Was this "Strikezone 2" from the Batman Gotham map?  Notice the water connection and also the similarity between what is labelled on the Gotham map as "The Narrows", and the Irondequoit Bay Inlet when you look up the location on Google Earth/Maps (101 Lake Rd, Webster, NY).

Offline KazKru

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 03:45:07 pm »
Remember also the scene from The Batman trilogy's, Dark Knight, of a fire engine on fire.  The idea was that this image of a fire engine burning would have a hopelessness effect the psyche of the citizens of Gotham...it was the calling card of the Joker!

Offline aknoto

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 04:06:20 pm »
So is the Dark Knight is the play book for mayhem, for the masses

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 06:10:58 pm »
 Off the map again. I knew some snipers in tay Ninh-nam. 3 of them, all had been in prison , 2 for murder and the other wouldn't talk as to why.
  Each were skilled, 2 were Army, the third was a Jamaican , they recieved a release and clean slate in return for 4 years in country, sniping. Their orders were simple, kill.,  NVA paymaster and couriers that were targeted among others. They  particulary enjoyed wacking paymasters.
  I mention this in point, recruiting hitters has been going on a very long time, the methods have taken leaps and bounds.
  P.S. I can't say a damn thing about this incident except its sketchy as hell, would the killer burn down houses and wait for rescuers to kill. Then leave the murder scene, run to his home set it on fire and shoot himself. Anything is possible, just ask Elvis. 

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 06:11:48 pm »
I went through 25 'Startpages' pages of this story going viral and stopped there.

While the shooting of firefighters is NOT routine in Webster they certainly are just across the bay in Rochester.

The once beautiful old wooden homes form the 1940's are mostly crack houses in certain parts of Rochester, NY.  It's not uncommon for fire fighters to get shot as these crack houses go up, but never a blip on the radar in the MSM.

It's always the 'lone nut' with a gun that gets headlines.

Speaking of lone nuts, a Rochester firefighter told me about a 'lone nut' that filled his house with natural gas and called the fire department.   The fire chief could smell the gas as he walked up to the door.  Almost at the door the owner opened the door with a lighter and said "I'm going to do it!"  He did it and the house was leveled and the man was scattered around the block.  The fire chief had the luckiest day of his life as none of the debris hit him and his fire fighting suit prevented his skin from burning.

Had that chief been killed you wouldn't hear the MSM screaming about 'lone nuts' turing their home into a bomb and we need to 'ban natural gas' in homes.  
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 07:42:14 pm »
Perfect Patsy?
CNN
A man convicted of killing his grandmother decades ago ambushed firefighters on Monday, fatally shooting two of them as they arrived to battle a blaze in upstate New York, police said.

What possible motive?  To add fire to the entire gun ban debate?

The same 'authorities' who ALL want LAW ABIDING Americans disarmed ADMIT GUNS SAVED LIVES IN THIS SITUATION. 

CNN
 Police officers rushed to the scene, and one of the first ones there exchanged fire, "in all likelihood, (saving) many lives," according to the police chief.
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 08:55:44 pm »
I went through 25 'Startpages' pages of this story going viral and stopped there.

While the shooting of firefighters is NOT routine in Webster they certainly are just across the bay in Rochester.

The once beautiful old wooden homes form the 1940's are mostly crack houses in certain parts of Rochester, NY.  It's not uncommon for fire fighters to get shot as these crack houses go up, but never a blip on the radar in the MSM.

It's always the 'lone nut' with a gun that gets headlines.

Speaking of lone nuts, a Rochester firefighter told me about a 'lone nut' that filled his house with natural gas and called the fire department.   The fire chief could smell the gas as he walked up to the door.  Almost at the door the owner opened the door with a lighter and said "I'm going to do it!"  He did it and the house was leveled and the man was scattered around the block.  The fire chief had the luckiest day of his life as none of the debris hit him and his fire fighting suit prevented his skin from burning.

Had that chief been killed you wouldn't hear the MSM screaming about 'lone nuts' turing their home into a bomb and we need to 'ban natural gas' in homes.  
John. Thanks, we can get a grip on it now:The once beautiful old wooden homes form the 1940's are mostly crack houses in certain parts of Rochester, NY.  It's not uncommon for fire fighters to get shot as these crack houses go up, but never a blip on the radar in the MSM.
  We have a* bingo..   The MSM won't get into this area will they? My oppinion of crack is about on an equal of my sentiments of  elites. Will Oby follow Clintons path, ban assault weapons. The MSM are haranging peoples emotions, (nothing new).
  Folks are playing into the hands of a elite crime sydicate, what truly pizzes me off is the general public accepts without question whatever the faces have to say..for example recent history/- It is unreal, insanity that our nation in the great majority realized that Iraq was innocent on all counts, yet they slaughtered in the hundred of thousands and sacrificed Americas sons.WTF John, how low can we go?
I was a fool to entertain the thought Vietnam woke up the people,
I beleived the one good thing, the only good that came out of the war was it won't happen again, Americans are awake to the bullshit.   Was I dillusional?
      Guns save innocents, criminals don't.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2012, 11:33:01 pm »

I was a fool to entertain the thought Vietnam woke up the people,

It did wake up people in the 1970's.  The kids today have NO recollection, they don't whisper that history to them.  The 'roaring' 80's and 90's made everyone day trade themselves and their future into a coma.

I think 911 and police state is beginning to sober up the clouded of heads out their. 
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 11:35:17 pm »
WTF ??

Perfect Patsy?
Quote from: CNN
A man convicted of killing his grandmother decades ago ambushed firefighters on Monday, fatally shooting two of them as they arrived to battle a blaze in upstate New York, police said.

What possible motive?  To add fire to the entire gun ban debate?

The same 'authorities' who ALL want LAW ABIDING Americans disarmed ADMIT GUNS SAVED LIVES IN THIS SITUATION.

Yeah, what was the possible motive?

Non of this makes any sense, assuming the guy was perfectly sane, which, either way, he's obviously not.

But this seems over the top, even for a whacko...

What could the Fire Fighters have possibly ever done wrong to deserve this? (Obviously we ALL know the answer to that question, and the answer is "They have never done anything wrong to deserve this.")

What's up with people going around attacking innocent people ??

First it's children, now it's firefighters?
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2012, 11:50:53 pm »
WTF ??

What possible motive?  To add fire to the entire gun ban debate?

Yeah, what was the possible motive?

Non of this makes any sense, assuming the guy was perfectly sane, which, either way, he's obviously not.

But this seems over the top, even for a whacko...

What could the Fire Fighters have possibly ever done wrong to deserve this? (Obviously we ALL know the answer to that question, and the answer is "They have never done anything wrong to deserve this.")

What's up with people going around attacking innocent people ??

First it's children, now it's firefighters?

Are we starting to see a pattern emerge?
... and, as in the case of Lanza the nearest family member is also conveniently silenced.
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 12:34:41 am »
C.I.A. Blackwater hit squads, violence against innocent individuals
http://www.examiner.com/article/c-i-a-blackwater-hit-squads-violence-against-innocent-individuals

If any government is capable of staging these types of shootings, it's the US government.  The CIA has been at it for decades.   I believe the Aurora CO shooting was a botched operation.  Too many witnesses saw not only multiple shooters but, two girls actually GOT SHOT one in the face by the second shooter outside and in the back of the theater.

What makes letting the government wire tap into everyday America so dangerous is that they can hen peck any number of 'plausible' individuals with a 'believable' back story as to why they may shoot up this, that or, the other thing.   Which doesn't mean they would actually even be able to pull off a large mass shooting, but the story fits.  May also explain why the closest persons to these shooters that could throw a monkey wrench into such a story line are dead as well,

Instead of the CIA toppling some leader, this operation is to topple the US constitution.  That part which gives it teeth, the right for the citizen to bare arms.  If the CIA or foreign assets are caught doing this and it is NOT the work of the 'cover story' we all know what this means.
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 02:11:03 pm »
Laying in bed just like Brian Wilson did, something hit me.  

If this guy got a hold of YET ANOTHER ASSULT RIFLE I will absolutely know this was done by a professional hit team.  That is, the murder of ALL these people and the blaze.

If this turns out to be a standard rifle even with a scope two kills with a damn near third will be remarkable for a guy that didn't go down to the range and practice on a regular bases.  You've got to be a pro to tag the second and third before they run for cover after the first shot.

The off duty police involved said a short gun battle took place then all went silent.  Did the hit team make their get away during the silence?
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

Offline chris jones

Re: shooter guns down firefighting crew battling Christmass eve fire
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2012, 07:07:02 pm »

Have look, this is tid bits from:                              James Nye | December 24, 2012
Several weapons were used at the shooting today, including 'at least' an assault rifle, Pickering said.
When firefighters arrived, he opened fire, probably with a rifle. Two firefighters died at the scene and two others were hospitalized.
Initial reports from the scene suggested that the men were fired on by an unknown man brandishing an assault rifle which was the weapon used by the shooter at the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre which occurred just ten days ago.
Christmas Eve gun horror: Two firemen shot dead by assault rifle ...www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Christmas-Eve-gun-horr...
 West Webster: Christmas Eve gun horror: Two brave firefighters shot ...www.dailymail.co.uk/.../West-Webster-Christmas..
1 day ago – Authorities say four firefighters were shot, two of them killed while ... man brandishing an assault rifle ( witness)(who) which was the weapon used by
Christmas Eve gun horror: Two firemen shot dead by assault rifle ...in2eastafrica.net/christmas-eve-gun-horror-two-f...
15 hours ago – Christmas Eve gun horror: Two firemen shot dead by assault rifle gunman who ... weapon or weapons he used or why he opened fire, Pickering told reporters.

BREAKING NEWS. Gunman left a note;Quoting the note, Pickering note, 'I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down and do what I like doing best, killing people."  3 BAGS FULL......Boy they can pick em, these teams are getting big $$$$$$$.

Contradicting fables.  Mayby a rifle, maby several guns, it was an assualt rifle the same as  the last 2. Now a note!

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2012, 10:48:25 pm »
CJ,
If this is the all-over-the-place 'official story' being cooked up AFTER THE FACT then this firefighter shooting most likely is a black operation.

The off duty officer who was in the gun battle and reportedly took shrapnel (in the earlier report) was adamant about the shooter being in a "tactically superior location' in a wooded area just behind the house "looking over' where the fire department arrived.

The off duty officer said he could NOT see the shooter and after a brief gun battle was there then silence.  They did NOT even hear him 'off himself' and believed he was at large.  That's why they had to let the fire burn.

The so-called suicide note also IMO points to an operation.

A guy 'losing it' would NOT think in terms of police procedure.  i.e. I'm going to burn my house knowing police procedure will come in to play and therefore X many homes will burn.  Crazies don't think that way.  Crazies that want to burn homes and shoot people would actually TRY and burn their neighbor's homes and try to shoot them when they flee from them.

If what you are saying CJ is the NEW 'official' story then we are in big trouble for, operation 'Fast and Furious' is going on right NOW in our own back yard.

ONE LAST NOTE:
I Notice that the NWO wants to make New York state the 'second amendment' killing model state.  Which makes me think the local CORRUPT NY government is going to try and pull off a state session on the second amendment. 

AJ and his staff better be paying close attention to what the hell is going on in NY State.
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 11:28:37 am »
CJ,
A guy 'losing it' would NOT think in terms of police procedure.  i.e. I'm going to burn my house knowing police procedure will come in to play and therefore X many homes will burn.  Crazies don't think that way.  Crazies that want to burn homes and shoot people would actually TRY and burn their neighbor's homes and try to shoot them when they flee from them.

If what you are saying CJ is the NEW 'official' story then we are in big trouble for, operation 'Fast and Furious' is going on right NOW in our own back yard.

ONE LAST NOTE:
I Notice that the NWO wants to make New York state the 'second amendment' killing model state.  Which makes me think the local CORRUPT NY government is going to try and pull off a state session on the second amendment. 
J and his staff better be paying close attention to what the hell is going on in NY State.
Hi John, that was my point, exactly.  This was team work, not some loon. They want the citizens basically unarmed with any weapon worth its salt.
This guy ,patsy, was an easy target.. Eric Holder is is puffing his chest out, he walks with his head up high after sending 2000 weapons to the drug cartells, their FF's are working, the GP is eating this up. Eric Prince, the godfather of hitters, I can't say he was involved, could have been, but he is a fine example of how far down this nation gone. John, the Bush regime invaded a innocent soverign foriegn nation slaughtering in the hundred of thousands , mostly innocents,their reasoning was WMD's, Powell & the WH crew displayed photos of WMD factorys, yellow cake and Taliban support, there was none whatsoever. The  NWO is proficient at the ART of mass maniplation, human nature, most folks turn on their one eyed monster TV, MSM and don't question a damn thing as if God was telling them the deal. It is......... sickning.
It truly pizzes me off the GP for the most part don't give ashiite.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 11:42:28 am »

This guy ,patsy, was an easy target.. Eric Holder is is puffing his chest out, he walks with his head up high

Like Joseph Gorbbels before him, this piece of work was quoted as saying... "We have to BRAINWASH the public" to disarm themselves.

These shootings shoot be looked at from the view point that these same monsters are engaging in a campaign to achieve the very 'brainwashing' which they said they WOULD engage the public in.
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 07:00:57 pm »

Source: Associated Press:
Investigators found a rambling, two- to three-page typed letter laying out Spengler's intention to destroy his neighborhood and "do what I like doing best, killing people." 3 bags full.
They believe remains found in the burned home are those of Cheryl Spengler, but that hadn't been confirmed, and it was unknown how she died. The Spengler siblings had lived in the home with their mother, Arline Spengler, who died in October. In all, seven houses were destroyed by the flames.

There also was no word from authorities about how William Spengler, who served time for his grandmother's beating death, got three guns found with his body: a military-style Bushmaster .223-caliber semiautomatic rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun and a .38-caliber revolver. The rifle, which had a combat-style flash suppressor, is the same make and caliber as one used by a gunman to massacre 20 children and six women at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school earlier this month.
   Coincidence, No mucken way, our 2nd amendment is being attacked, does that make you wonder WHY.
    Adolf played this game.  False Flag
SC/ wanttoknow.
Summary of False Flag Operations and False Flag Terrorism

"False flag terrorism" occurs when elements within a government stage a secret operation whereby government forces pretend to be a targeted enemy while attacking their own forces or people. The attack is then falsely blamed on the enemy in order to justify going to war against that enemy. Or as Wikipedia defines it:

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.

The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship in its own navy. Because the enemy's flag was hung instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, it was called a "false flag" attack.

There are many examples of false flag attacks throughout history. For example, it is widely known that the Nazis, in Operation Himmler, faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland. And it has now been persuasively argued — as shown, for example, in this History Channel video — that Nazis set fire to their own parliament, the Reichstag, and blamed that fire on others. The Reichstag fire was the watershed event which justified Hitler's seizure of power and suspension of liberties. 911, ring bells?

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 07:21:46 pm »
.. of course it was a 'typed' letter'.  How can we possibly compare handwriting?  Of course they found a 'bushmaster' next to his dead body.

Too bad the initial video press conference I posted and the original statements by the police said they "did not know" if the gun used was an assault rifle and in the 'gun battle' was an assault rifle.  If they did not know this at the time then we know the patsy was NOT spraying the area with rapid succession.  If this were the case, they most certainly would have know he had an assault rifle.  

These Northwoods operatives have wiretapping capabilities, dossier files and can fish out the best patsies all day long.

Expect more of this. i.e. New Years in New York City?  They are already counting 2012 down, is the NWO counting down out there in NYC as well?

Is Time Square on the 'Batman' / Sandy Hook strike zone map? 
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 08:02:12 pm »
It's apparent to those of us awake that the NWO wants New York to lead the 'secession' from the second amendment.  Using their corrupt NWO dupes governor and NYC mayor.

Take a look at this.  Sandy Hook is off the city map. This was strike zone 1.  Strike zone 2 is what appears to be a 'Lake Rd' like location.  My question to all you Batman experts is strike zone 3 'Chime Square'? (Time Square)  Obviously Gothem's 'Chime Square' is NYC's Times Square.

There is no doubt in my mind a fast and furious operation is going on right now in the US to blame the second amendment.  My question is did the NWO give us a literal map to go by as to where they will strike next?
DON'T WORRY!!!!!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 01:21:26 pm »
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/288850/483/Police-Webster-NY-gunman-was-ready-for-war
Police: Webster, N.Y., gunman William Spengler Jr., was ready for war
10:17 AM, Dec 26, 2012

WEBSTER, N.Y. -- Officials in Webster, NY held two press conferences Tuesday on the Two Rochester-area Firefighters Shot and Killed Monday - Christmas Eve.

The man who killed two Webster firefighters and critically injured two others was armed with three firearms, including a Bushmaster .223 rifle - the same weapon believed to be used in the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Armed with the semi-automatic rifle, a shotgun and a .38 caliber handgun, William Spengler Jr. set a "clear ambush" for first responders, Pickering said, and carried out the horrific plan he detailed in a typewritten note he left behind.

Spengler left a note, which Pickering said was two to three pages long, rambling and did not speak to a motive.
"We're assuming it was the rifle, because of the distance." That rifle, he said, was equipped with a flash suppressor, intended to reduce the visibility of a shooter during firing.
Pickering cautioned that people returning to their homes after being evacuated by SWAT teams yesterday may find that their doors were kicked in. Locked homes in the area were searched for suspects during the chaos Monday.

In Tuesday afternoon press conference, Police announced that they found human remains, believed to belong to Cheryl Spengler, 67, the shooter's sister, who has been missing since Monday. The Monroe County Medical Examiner's Office will investigate the remains. Police say no one else involved in the shooting is missing

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 01:46:11 pm »
http://www.wtsp.com/news/national/article/288816/81/NY-firemens-killer-mapped-out-plan-for-slayings
WEBSTER, N.Y. (AP) - The ex-con turned sniper who killed two firefighters wanted to make sure his goodbye note was legible, typing out his desire to "do what I like doing best, killing people" before setting the house where he lived with his sister ablaze, police said.

Police Chief Gerald Pickering said Tuesday that the 62-year-old loner, William Spengler, brought plenty of ammunition with him for three weapons including a military-style assault rifle as he set out on a quest to burn down his neighborhood just before sunrise on Christmas Eve.

This 2006 image provided by the Monroe County Sheriff's Department shows William H. Spengler Jr., 62, who served 17 years in prison for the 1980 slaying of Rose Spengler, 92, inside her home
He served 17 years in prison for manslaughter in the 1980 hammer slaying of his grandmother.

http://news.yahoo.com/ambushed-ny-firemen-shot-dead-two-police-killed-015312529.html
As a convicted felon, Spengler could not legally own guns. Pickering said authorities were examining potential links between the weapons and thefts of guns in the county.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2012, 01:30:05 pm »
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20121229-woman-charged-after-buying-guns-used-in-new-york-firefighter-slayings.ece
Woman charged after buying guns used in New York firefighter slayings

Dawn Nguyen is escorted into the Federal Building, Friday, Dec. 28, 2012, in Rochester, N.Y., and charged in connection with the guns used in the Christmas Eve ambush slaying of two volunteer firefighters responding to a house fire in Webster, N.Y. 

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — William Spengler raised no alarms in prison for 17 years and for more than a decade afterward. Well-spoken, well-behaved and intelligent, his demeanor was praised by four straight parole boards that nevertheless denied him parole, worried that bludgeoning his 92-year-old grandmother with a hammer showed a violent streak that could explode again.

After his sentence was up in 1996, he stayed out of trouble until 2010, police said Friday. That's when Spengler went to a sporting goods store with a neighbor's daughter, picked out a Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle and a shotgun and had her buy the guns that the convicted felon couldn't legally possess. On Monday, he used the weapons to ambush firefighters lured to a blaze he set at his house in upstate Webster, killing two people and wounding three others before killing himself.

On Friday, state and federal authorities charged the woman who bought the guns, 24-year-old Dawn Nguyen, with lying on a form that said she would be the owner of the guns she bought for Spengler.
At his final parole hearing in 1995, the then-45-year-old Spengler repeated his desire to get out of prison while he still had time to rebuild his life. He also took issue with a previous decision not to release him because the board believed he remained a danger to society.

"You know, the only area of confusion, the last Board, they said that I might be a danger to the community at that time," he said. "I can't figure out where in my record it shows that."

"Well, 13 shots to the head. The grandmother. You killed a 92-year-old woman. We are worried about that," a board member replied. "There might be another occasion where you lose your temper and you might repeat that behavior. That is what frightens us. That frightens us."

During four hearings between 1989 and 1995, Spengler quarreled with parole board members over details of his grandmother's killing, insisting each time he'd only hit her three times on the head with a hammer while evidence pointed to 13 blows, and initially saying he couldn't explain why the attack happened

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2012, 02:19:53 pm »
If you were the criminal government that pulled off Operation Gladio's, could you scare a 24 year old woman with the death penalty into a plead of guilty for PR purposes? 
DON'T WORRY!!!!!