HOW CAN WE RESIST THE MILITARY ASSAULT ON CHILDREN'S MINDS?

Author Topic: HOW CAN WE RESIST THE MILITARY ASSAULT ON CHILDREN'S MINDS?  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
HOW CAN WE RESIST THE MILITARY ASSAULT ON CHILDREN'S MINDS?
« on: December 24, 2012, 09:23:56 am »

They are coming after your children!

The NWO needs a steady supply of young, easily pliable, young
men and women to man their WAR MACHINE ... robot and
boots-on-the-ground. The young people are systematically
brainwashed, prepped and hardened-for-battle via the horrific,
immoral and blood-thirsty MEDIA ... nice, neutral word for
sophisticated mind control isn't it?

The so-called GAME-ing industry is at the top-of-the line ...
PLAY these games and you are using the same technology
to prep your self for senseless, satanic MURDER and mayhem
as are used in military training ... highly sophisticated SIMULATORS.

And all you GAMERS out there ... don't give me that "It's just a game!" crap!
IMO you are all just a bunch of killers-in-waiting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCyzB0CedM

I am sick to death ... what can we do?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2250811/Sandy-Hook-shooting-reignites-debate-violent-video-games.html

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline decemberfellow

Re: HOW CAN WE RESIST THE MILITARY ASSAULT ON CHILDREN'S MINDS?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 09:43:21 am »
When you mention kids you have to think of the parents and if the brain dead parents "know" what is best for their children then we have a problem. 
Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 10:02:39 am »
con't::  at a "dinner outing with young parents there was not much talk  but a lot of texting  communication with ther cell phone smart?phone  My wife said why don't ya shut the phones off and talk.  They did and communication was practically ended.    God help us.
Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 10:45:01 am »

Against my better judgement, we got our boy, 13, a PS3 unit for Christmas.
He is about 50% as overwhelmed as most of his friends in Middle School ...
I mean he doesn't have a "phone" ... does have an iPod and texts, etc, with that ...
and we monitor that as much as possible ... he has a Wii unit, plays sports games ...
does not have laptop, iPad, etc..

He and his best friends are into MINE CRAFT which I have researched pretty much ...
he plays on my wife's laptop at the kitchen table ... but if anybody knows something
about that "game" that I am missing, please advise!

So, recently I have been scouring for "games" for the PS3 ... Jesus help us!

My son has watched VERY little TV in his life ... he has NEVER sat through a prime-time
SITCOM show ... NEVER! He has NEVER sat through a TV "NEWS" PROGRAM! We watch very little
sports ... I would say I have watched 3-4 football games with him in his life ... only my
old Alma Mater, the University of Alabama.

He grew up with Winnie the Pooh, Arthur, Rolly Polly Ollie (sp?) and the like ... watches
afternoon, cheesey crap once-in-awhile. He is pretty solid with his feet-on-the-ground
WAY MORE as I say than most of the kids at school.

The other day he went over to his friend's house for afternoon 'play date' ... kid his age,
very smart kid, who the other kids call "the richest kid" in school (just to create a picture of
him). Anyway, the kid has 3 older teenage brothers (house full of boys) and apparently
they sit around ALL DAY "playing" the PSY OPS "games". His friend seems
TOTALLY immersed and zombied-out, so my son reports.

My son was coerced to "play" one of the games (Call Of Duty 4) ... he lasted
about two minutes and ran to the bathroom, nauseated, almost threw up.

Anyway ... please advise a much concerned Father:

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 10:50:06 am »
vaccinate , medicate,   pretend to educate,  promote sex,  pretend to care(anti bully tactics)  feed em gmo foods & energy drinks,  feminise the boys  "man up" the girls, take the importance of family out of there lives, and MOST IMPORTANTLY Drop God from there thinking.
     I remember as a child my dad listening to the "we will bury you) speech from Kruschef(spelling wrong) my dad turned to my mom and said "My God they are going after the children"

now ask HOW CAN WE RESIST THE MILITARY ASSAULT ON CHILDREN'S MINDS? 

my  response:  teach your children what is important what tptb are doing. send them the truth, tell em the truth, show them the truth, bombard em with how bad vaccines are, bombard em with the research  encourage them to research themselves, tell them to test your research and not to take anything at face value,  show them the Hitlers and the Stalins,  show them the truth on 9/11,   teach them  or text them write to them of how great the constitution was.  Tell em to look up at the sky instead of staring at there comm unicaters(cell phones)  , tell them about how corrupt  politics are,  Tell them how stupid they are being made through no fault of their own,  Show em what true FREEDOM and LIBERTY is and how they are being herded into a one thought society. 

Me and my age group are meaningless to the ptb and I will go down fighting I experienced  and had a lot of "freedoms" in my life 5 10 15 years maybe left for me if not interfered with from outside forces.  It is the children and youth of today that tptb are going after for there machines runners.  TEACH THE TRUTH to your children it will be their world,   unless God intervenes it will be their imprisonment.

Come Lord Jesus  Come.

And the utmost  teach them love direct em to God 
Mark12:

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 10:54:06 am »
Congrats to you Jackson Holly I can only pray their are more parents like you.  and I too say JESUS help us.
Mark12:

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 11:02:39 am »
It all depends on the context. In theory, games are just a means of communication with the player. Its sad that 90% of them are either horrible braindead BS or a propaganda tool used for dehumanization and conditioning. Of course, there are GOOD games out there. Its a very few of them. Games that actually give you something, be it a story full of real archetypes, or just some strategic thinking.

Than there are "neutral" games that really dont swing either way, and they are just competetive and fun to play. (Of course, there is always the time-eating aspect)

If there was experienced game studio full of patriots, they could do a game that would expose the whole thing. Show the modus operandi of the NWO, if you will.

For example, Deus Ex: Human revolution tackles some of the transhumanist agendas. You could say its conditioning, but I really see it more like a conscious warning.

Watch trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elQC62FUgqw

Did you ever sneaked through underground fema camp in a game? Well you will, in this one. And you will read bunch of real stuff on their computers. Real executive orders, etc.

My point is, its not the game that is conditioning and dehumanazing the players. Its the people who made it.

Just like the spoons dont make people fat and guns dont shoot people on their own.

I too dislike the bowel movement games of the kind you have linked to, but I also see amazing potential for the good.

Play Witcher 2 or Deus Ex. Both are great games. Both will actually expand your mind, especially if you are just a general sheep.

So I dont want to hear about all games being evil.

Truth is, that making a good game is a true art. Its not easy. Especially if you dont have big money behind you. That's the reason for the shitty brainless games, sometimes laced with conditioning and propaganda, that most people play.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2012, 11:14:32 am »
For young school age kids teach them to use the computer(brain) God gave em first, before they can use a calculater, have them tell time with a regular clock before they are allowed a digital one.  Have them learn cursive writing  before they are allowed to text.  I tried to read  scripture to them everyday teach them to pray, pray with em.  

Pay attention to their lives fellow parents It will be their imprisonment your fighting against.
Mark12:

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2012, 11:26:03 am »
Agreed. There is a reason for the game rating.. Its like with everything else. People cant be exposed to something if they dont have the mental capacity to wrap their minds around it.. If they cant stay on top of it, it can truly harm them.. Games are just tools like anything else..

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2012, 11:34:21 am »
Teach them to recognize spin. If they watch a movie, watch it with them. Pause at points to highlight and discuss the subtle agenda. Encourage them to think critically about what they are seeing and why they are seeing it.

If they’re old enough, share MSM “news” reports with them, pointing out techniques of a persuasive writing style. When they can start to see it for themselves, you have succeeded.

As far as video games, vet the game first. Online access can be strictly controlled with parental software these days. It can also be used as an incentive for good school grades or attitude.

I cannot even watch somebody playing a first-person shooter to this day. When Doom first came out, I too lasted about 2 minutes before feeling physically ill. I’m one of those people that gets motion sickness from those games. Maybe it was a Godsend.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2012, 11:39:01 am »
Games are just tools like anything else..

Just like the spoons dont make people fat and guns dont shoot people on their own.

Absolutely  Dorrogeray  We must keep the childrens minds working .  Again teach them the evils of non thinking.  it is the non thinkers that will be the zombie society tptb are hoping for.

Mark12:

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2012, 11:56:12 am »
Yes. Only a few games take their players seriously. Only a few games strife for something more than to sell millions of copies. Only a few game developers are actually independent from the big publishing houses, which is exactly the place where otherwise good games get messed up and dumbed down so that a blind retarded monkey can play them.

Suggested solution?

Use Kickstarter and crowdfunding to help get game developers true independence, and to steer them into making serious, challenging, deep games with a message. Even a FPS shooter can be made into an epic story adventure, that explores X Y Z factors from the real world. Its "dehumanizing" factors of shooting things can be overweighted 100x times over by everything else that is in that game.

Basically, we need to turn their weapons against them.

They use games to dumb people down, lets make games that bring people up.

Its as simple as that.

And remember - no weapon formed against us shall prosper - as long as we try to do the right thing. As long as we lead by providing leadership instead of leading by force. As long as we try to bring people up to higher standard instead of trying to keep them under control.. As long as.. well, you catch my drift.  ;)

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2012, 12:01:43 pm »
Hats off to ya Dorrogeray

no weapon formed against us shall prosper  amen to that .
Mark12:

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2012, 12:29:52 pm »

Thanks guys for your sincere responses!

I'm a guy who can't even watch Dirty Harry ...LOL! I realize there
are movies/games with POSITIVE messages ... pro & con various concepts,
like Transhumanism, NWO-takeover, etc ... but most of them use the
SAME killer/bloody imagery and quick-edit mindwarp ... turn off the sound
and you would not know it was ANTI-BLOOD ... because there is blood and guts everywhere!

IT'S THE IMAGERY PLANTED INTO YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_3_games

I spent half-a-day looking for games to give our boy for the PS3 ... google
"Non-violent games for PS3" to see what I mean. He plays a racing game
sometimes, which seems kinda OK (I couldn't do it!) ...
and he asked for NEED FOR SPEED ~ Most Wanted ... it seems to
be the 'best out there' for similarly concerned parents ... even though it is all about
illegal street racing and endless car chases with the cops ... and tons of hi-tek
ads.

I saw in several places that HEAVY RAIN was one of the best/least violent for young teens .... really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwpqSqQjKdo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgDTU0w39Nc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC9HTTIF9qs&playnext=1&list=PLB28B28FF84CAD4C5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9K_T_klwRQ

Yai, yai, yai ... dreary, hellish psychosexual torture .. for starters!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2012, 12:43:01 pm »

Do kids watch this stuff on TV?

They say it is the "most watched" cable show ever ... WALKING DEAD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=afcWyJhsBXo

Jesus H. Christ ... how did we come to this? Help us ...

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2012, 01:01:20 pm »
Heavy Rain is a great game. But not for small kids or teens. This is a game for adults. (One of the few that is actually worth playing imho, especially on PS3)

Its same as with movies. Heavy Rain is like a really good thiller, that would stand out among others. (I am talking about the story and gameplay in general. I dont know if there is any conditioning in the game. I have seen only relatively small portion of it.)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2012, 01:09:16 pm »
Heavy Rain is a great game. But not for small kids or teens. This is a game for adults. (One of the few that is actually worth playing imho, especially on PS3)

Its same as with movies. Heavy Rain is like a really good thiller, that would stand out among others. (I am talking about the story and gameplay in general. I dont know if there is any conditioning in the game. I have seen only relatively small portion of it.)

How do you stomach it ... it is horribly violent and bloodthirsty?

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2012, 01:38:24 pm »
Just as the real world. I dont like violence, nor do I enjoy it. But sometimes, like in self-defense, it is necessary. It would not burden me heavily, if I for example killed someone who was trying to kill me. I would try to avoid it, if possible, but if not - that's just the way it is. Violence is also just a tool. It depends on how you use it. If you use it to defeat Hitler (lets leave the fact that he was just a creation of others aside for the sake of the argument) than I dont see it as "bad" or "wrong."

I dont like gore in games when it is there just for the sake of the gore. When there is violence in the game that is only reflecting the real world, than I find it overall positive.

For example, the Witcher 2 is full of violence, but it is not full of it to "shock and awe" you with hectoliters of blood.

The gore is in the game to make you feel the horrors. Make you understand the dire consequences of your actions and inactions. It is a form of violence that makes you appreciate life.

Violence for the sake of violence is dehumanizing. Violence in defending life's of innocents on the other hand is what everyone should be ready to do. As you go through the game, in this case I am talking about Witcher 2, you are faced with dozens of decisions, on which lives of countless people depend. And usually its choosing between bad and worse. Those decisions range from small to really big one's in terms of their consequences, and they are not one or two dimensional. They are complex, just as in the real world. Only if you truly excel in the game, you can really make things move a bit in the right direction.

Reality is violent and brutal. I don't know why a grown men should cower because of it.

You have to know what your children are playing. Pick what they can play carefully, maintain a standard of quality in the games you let them play. Its same as with the TV.

One may argue that documentary adaptation of Normandy Assault is brutal and violent and horrible. True. Still, people should see it, so they would know what they want to avoid. So they would know how precious peace and life is. So that they would be willing to sacrifice in order to maintain it. Be it couple of hours a week in the infowar or your life when required.

--- NOTE FOR THE NSA: I am not calling for any form of violence whatsoever. Move along. ---

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2012, 01:53:08 pm »
Last game I played was pak man   I lost   LOL  However  games in our household are carefully watched and barred if me or grandma says so.   But we encourage the  playing of family board games and most certainly encourage imaginational skills.
Mark12:

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2012, 01:55:41 pm »

Dorrogeray

One may argue that documentary adaptation of Normandy Assault is brutal and violent and horrible. True. Still, people should see it, so they would know what they want to avoid.

No thanks ... I don't need to wade through hell to know it is hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a pretty straight-forward report (2006) about MRI scans of kid's
BRAINS on violence ... TWO games ... Medal of Honor vs Need for Speed .. .
the authors don't make any BIG LEAPS about "violent games cause violence/aggression" (duh!) ...
but it is a pretty obvious, undeniable conclusion. This was the main reason I went
with a Need for Speed game for my child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does game violence make teens aggressive?

In a recent research study, adolescents played two different
types of video games for 30 minutes. Teens that played the
violent game (right) showed increased activity in the amygdala,
which is involved in emotional arousal.

Can video games make kids more violent? A new study employing state-of-the-art brain-scanning technology says that the answer may be yes.

Researchers at the Indiana University School of Medicine say that brain scans of kids who played a violent video game showed an increase in emotional arousal – and a corresponding decrease of activity in brain areas involved in self-control, inhibition and attention.

Does this mean that your teenager will feel an uncontrollable urge to go on a shooting rampage after playing “Call of Duty?”

Vince Mathews, the principal investigator on the study, hesitates to make that leap. But he says he does think that the study should encourage parents to look more closely at the types of games their kids are playing.

“Based on our results, I think parents should be aware of the relationship between violent video-game playing and brain function.”
Mathews and his colleagues chose two action games to include in their research -- one violent the other not.

The first game was the high-octane but non-violent racing game “Need for Speed: Underground.” The other was the ultra-violent first-person shooter “Medal of Honor: Frontline.”
The team divided a group of 44 adolescents into two groups, and randomly assigned the kids to play one of the two games. Immediately after the play sessions, the children were given MRIs of their brains.

The scans showed a negative effect on the brains of the teens who played “Medal of Honor” for 30 minutes. That same effect was not present in the kids who played “Need for Speed.” The only difference? Violent content.

What’s not clear is whether the activity picked up by the MRIs indicates a lingering — or worse, permanent — effect on the kids’ brains.

And it’s also not known what effect longer play times might have. The scope of this study was 30 minutes of play, and one brain scan per kid, although further research is in the works.

ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE ~~~~~~~~> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16099971/ns/technology_and_science-games/t/does-game-violence-make-teens-aggressive/

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2012, 02:08:25 pm »
I do not encourage kids to play violent games at all, dont get me wrong.

Witcher 2 is also game for adults.

Teen's should not get their hands on games like Medal of Honor, that is so obvious that I didnt really mention it.

I advise everyone to rate the game on their own. Dont rely on ERSB ratings, because they can be misleading.

As to how do I stomach it?

Way easier than I stomach the fact that mass murdering elites are doing things far, far worse in the real world and on a mass scale.

The game is still only a simulation.

Games containing violence and gore for kids? No!            For adults? Well.. that's their choice, isn't it?

As for the 15 16 17 year old kids, judge the kid and the game for yourself. Will it give something to him? Or is it just a mindless shooter? And of course, is he mentally prepaired to contain the game content?

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2012, 02:09:04 pm »
Taken from another post thinking it could fit in here:
J Conner post
UNITED States of America – It can now be reported that Nancy Champion Lanza, the mother of the alleged Connecticut shooter, Adam Lanza, was a CIA P2 analyist working for the Defense Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and also for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
DARPA specializes in the use of simulated video internet games for the purpose of mind control and staging psyops.”Tom Heneghan’s post at;
http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog/546559917
You will note that the “simulated video internet games” relates to the training of operators of PREDATOR DRONES AND DRONE ATTACKS which have been used against foreign children as in Pakistan.It could actually be as ‘Harleyhooch’ mentioned, that Adam Lanza’s body may have been dumped at the scene of the Sandy Hook shooting massacre after someone assassinated him and his mother.
Also see
“MKUltra was allocated 6 percent of total CIA funds.” In the article,
‘MKUltra, the CIA, video games and the lanzas’ at:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/forums/read/17769970/MKUltra_the...
At any rate, whether some US intel ops killed Nancy Lanza and did the massacre, or whether foreign commandos did it, it still resembles a hit on a C.I.A. department or ops, a retribution, if you will.

I   in my opinion would suggest to get the video games out of the house.
Mark12:

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2012, 02:12:13 pm »
The answer is to play constructive games - these are called simulators.

Why not aspire to be a Train Driver !!!
Or an Airline Pilot ?

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHOOT THINGS
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2012, 02:26:30 pm »
I used to enjoy interactive puzzley-type games like the “Myst” series….that and space/aircraft simulators.

Personally these days, as far as TV, games, and movies…

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2012, 02:30:16 pm »
The answer is to play constructive games - these are called simulators.
Good suggestion .
EvadingGrid

How Ever they are electronic and the Lord knows what waves they emit.

I still believe in letting the kids think for theirselves get their  butts outside build snowman or organize a ballgame or just kick the can.  Better for psychical body as well
Mark12:

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2012, 04:21:14 pm »
If nothing else, exposure to violence desensitizes.  I remember watching the movie "Alien" in the theater.  It was my first experience with that type of gore and I had nightmares for two months.

Now, I can watch that, and much worse without nightmares or a second thought.

Violence exposure, over-and-over in an intense video format would create a different type of human being imho.  A type who would have no emotion, nor remorse with violence.  It is so easy to kill someone with just a touch of violence.  Our human bodies are frail.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2012, 04:59:52 pm »
Amazon's favourite computer game...

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline Dorrogeray

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 05:59:38 pm »
If nothing else, exposure to violence desensitizes.  I remember watching the movie "Alien" in the theater.  It was my first experience with that type of gore and I had nightmares for two months.

Now, I can watch that, and much worse without nightmares or a second thought.

Violence exposure, over-and-over in an intense video format would create a different type of human being imho.  A type who would have no emotion, nor remorse with violence.  It is so easy to kill someone with just a touch of violence.  Our human bodies are frail.

This is largely true. But I have seen quite some stuff, inluding children with their lower mandible blown of screaming and about to die - yet it only made me condemn the illegal wars more than ever before. Sure, now I cannot be shocked by such images again. But it doesnt mean that it does't tear my heart out when i see it. If anything, I have become more sensible to real violence. It stopped being something distand in the fog over the hill. I totally understand what you mean, but I dare to disagree with you. For some people, you might be right. But I believe that for most, it will only make them stronger in their strife for a better world.

When you see evil, you have to fight it. You can't really hide from it anymore..

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2012, 03:35:54 pm »
The internet is leaving children brain-dead: Inventor warns 'Google generation who spend life in front of screens are losing creativity and skills'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2253170/Inventor-warns-Google-generation-spend-life-screens-losing-creativity-skills.html#ixzz2GBylULBl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Trevor Baylis, who invented the wind-up radio, said children are losing creativity and practical skills because they spend too much time in front of screens.
The 75-year-old said

Brain dead   Zombies??????
Mark12: