Hello my question is does anyone here think that Politicans just pretend to want

Author Topic: Hello my question is does anyone here think that Politicans just pretend to want  (Read 1908 times)

Offline researcherofthetruth2007

Hello my question is does anyone here think that Politicans just pretend to want to to solve problems in society like unemployment other economic problems lack of healthcare homelessness poverty crime drugs and war I think Politicans need problems to exist overwise they would be out of the Job or at least there would really be no political debates or big government policy and spending I think Politicans are Humans who lust for power Im not saying all Politicans are like this anyway anyone here agree I think Politicans lie about wanting to get things done or solve problems to get Votes ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politician

Offline gprebilsky

The problem is, is that every problem is sent to them to fix, there is no more individual responsibility. Makaveli once said "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." Noone besides people here on infowars or other alternative media are holding these peoples feet to the fire. And you ask if politicians pretend.....yeah, they are good at acting that's what they do, why do you think Arnold Swartzenager became governer of California?
So he can be told what to do by elites and completely ACT like he's doing the right thing. Ofcourse what's ironic, is I saw the previews for his new movie and he looks like a better actor than I gave him credit for.....with the exception of Terminator. See what a few years in office can get you. They are all in hollywood they just don't know it. They have no idea of anything in the real world or how you and I react to certain issues, nor do they care. It is their arrogance that will make them fold before the bet is over and it is time to claim the prize.

Offline Valerius

Pretty much.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Constitutionary

If a politician does want to make a difference they are minimized or assassinated.

I am sorry to break this to conservatives but all the personal responsibility in the world will not bring about good jobs or sound money.  Government needs to regulate banks and ensure a fair playing field.  I am always astounded how certain con-tards are okay with refs at sporting events but think an honors system will work for banks and industry despite history proving them wrong time and time again.

Offline gprebilsky

The Banks OWN the government through the Federal Reserve, the fact is you can only be responsable for what you do and how you empower other people to do the right thing, through the right guidance and information. This is a time to be united against tyranny or there may not be much of a future for us, it may matter to you if someone is a conservative, it don't make a crap to me. These are just words to place people in a category and make them feel divided. Next your probably gonna call me a Republican...Lol.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Politicians, knowing that their jobs depend on there being crisis and chaos in order that they may continue in their positions, keeping in mind the roll the media plays in their continuance, holding the people in a state of apprehension seeking government solutions to problems media promotes...

The aware and watchful eventually snap to the true nature of the problem... the banking establishment cabal, their paid for politicians and their controlled media machine itself... continually feeding the boredom of many of the people which creates a symbiotic feedback loop, a death spiral... in the form of a self fulfilling destruction prophecy.

This symbiosis is the REAL problem... more technocratic today, but essentially the same as it was 236 years ago. The founders laid out the steps that should be taken to stop it. Basically, to acquire this remedy one only needs the knowledge of it's existence and the ability to read and comprehend when you find it.

Coyoté

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the
populace alarmed -- and hence clamorous to be
led to safety -- by menacing it with an endless
series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

~H. L. Mencken

Offline LibertyAmerica

An Interesting and Good Question

Liberty America  :)

Offline New Whirled Order

If a politician does want to make a difference they are minimized or assassinated.

I am sorry to break this to conservatives but all the personal responsibility in the world will not bring about good jobs or sound money.  Government needs to regulate banks and ensure a fair playing field.  I am always astounded how certain con-tards are okay with refs at sporting events but think an honors system will work for banks and industry despite history proving them wrong time and time again.

I spend more time arguing with neo-cons on other political forums than I do here, and you are right...  They believe that insider criminal crony fascist rigged markets are free markets when Republicans are in office. lol. 

Then somehow in their minds that free market system was thwarted by the "Marxist" Obama and his band of commie accomplices.  They can't admit to themselves that the same people are in power regardless of the phony "D's" and "R's" in front of their names.  They truly believed that Romney (a picked FOR them candidate) was going to save them. lol. 

Offline gprebilsky

Not me....I even had trouble voting for Ron Paul, but it when it was said and done, I'm glad I did.

Offline Constitutionary

At this point the FED is going to have to collpase the currency and each state is going to have to print its own if they want to maintain any form of law and order.

DC has been occupied by the Globalists and Ron Paul has left the area.