Differences

Author Topic: Differences  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Mega-Xis

Differences
« on: December 16, 2012, 04:55:06 PM »
Looking back on the Political debate between Obama and Rodney, I realized something in both political parties. No matter what subject is present, such as; taxes, laws, race, or global occurrence, neither side agrees with the other. Why is that? Must there always be a political difference in both sides? Can't this country just come to terms with one another? We're supposed to be unified, but all these politicians feed us this nonsense which keeps this country divided and make us hate each other. These people have kept our country running great for such a long time, but at the same time they keep the differences we see within one another. The point I'm trying to make is that not all information shared with us is exactly truth. There is always a lie hidden within the shadows. But whenever it's revealed, it's to late to react..

I don't claim to know anything because nothing is for sure..

Offline decemberfellow

Re: Differences
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 05:16:32 PM »
Welcome to Prison Planet Forum Get prepared for a great awakening.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo