Author Topic: Newtown Connecticut Elementary School --- Staged Shooting -- Ban Guns --- [sick]  (Read 212615 times)

Offline LilOleMe

This Christmas Eve I would simply like to extend my overwhelming gratitude to all of you on this thread for all of your hard work and excellent insights.  I've never seen the propaganda train fly off the track this quickly in my life, and I'm almost 55.  We've had a major hand in that, however greatly our efforts may have been facilitated by the clumsiness of the pre-scripted press coverage and governmental response.

Congrats to all of us, with special mention to Dr. H. Wayne Carver, Chief Medical Examiner of the State of Connecticut, for his life-risking honesty and professionalism.

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
School shooting is now a proven false flag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n0UtMWzCoVE#!
 A must see ground breaking video.

Offline One Revelator

School shooting is now a proven false flag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n0UtMWzCoVE#!
 A must see ground breaking video.

Christopher Greene of AMTV pushes the LIBOR thing as fact in this video. Almost stopped the video at that point. The rest is speculation/opinion. No new evidence presented.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline starvosan

Is this why Newtown was the target?

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/dec/23/jack-mcelroy-hard-to-find-any-agreement-on-guns/
....the National Shooting Sports Foundation sued to stop the ATF, arguing it was overstepping its authority.
The NSSF is the advocacy group that represents the firearms industry. After the NRA, it's possibly the most important gun lobby. On its board are representatives of all the major businesses that directly profit from gun and ammo sales — although you can't tell that now by the organization's website.
NSSF is headquartered in Newtown, Conn.....

Offline One Revelator

Been trying to vet a couple of television faces. A Robbie Parker is listed at the Danbury Hospital site but references “location” as Onsite Neonatal in Voorhees, NJ. Awfully long commute. IDK, maybe the hospital subcontracted?

Robert Parker, PA-C
Specialties
·   Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Certifications
·   Physician Assistant - Certified (PA-C)
Onsite Neonatal, PC
1000 Haddonfield Berlin Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Directions

(856) 782-2212 - Phone

http://www.danburyhospital.org/Doctors/P/Robert-Parker-254532

State of Connecticut shows valid credentials for a Robert Parker

Name
ROBERT K PARKER PA-C

License Information
License Type--License Number--Expiration Date--Granted Date--License Name--License Status--Licensure Actions or Pending Charges
Physician Assistant--2659--01/31/2013--09/28/2011--ROBERT K PARKER PA-C--ACTIVE--None

https://www.elicense.ct.gov/Lookup/PrintLicenseDetails.aspx?cred=1034277&contact=1282035

But has no listing for school nurse Sally Cox.

I also have not been able to confirm that the face on TV that the media says is Robbie Parker is the same as the Danbury PA in the databases.

In the meantime, I’m amazed at how many Texas A&M fans live in Newtown.

It’s been over 10 days since the initial news reports. Many of the websites with faculty info have been updated now with either no cache or recent cache.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Online chris jones

You guys & gals are not to be taken in by their BS. Bless your hearts, mind and souls.
 Problem, the GP eats up the cover storys (fables) as if it was God speaking.

Offline BossDude

So what gesture is the old man in the photo flashing? Devil Horns?

Offline starvosan

We have been told that Lanza was a shy loner.  But here's an overlooked reference that contradicts that:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12/16/details-emerge-of-adam-lanza-s-life-at-school-and-home.html
"The investigation also uncovered a video of Lanza shooting guns with friends, according to Dr. H. Wayne Carver, the state of Connecticut’s chief medical examiner."

Who are these unnamed friends?  Are they fellow 'goths,' referencing the attire Lanza was known to affect, as least for a time?

And then there is this little gem:

...“My sister went to high school with him,” said Madeline Fletcher, 16. “He was known around the school as the kid who wore a trench coat.”

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Lanza was a member of Newtown's own little 'trenhcoat mafia,' referring to the infamous gang that was behind the shooting at Denver's Columbine high school in 1999.  We know that Lanza was under intense observation since entering high school.  What was the school district's reaction to Adam's new fashion accessory?  Is this the real reason he was red flagged by the school security guy?

Offline LilOleMe

You guys & gals are not to be taken in by their BS. Bless your hearts, mind and souls.
 Problem, the GP eats up the cover storys (fables) as if it was God speaking.

Amen!

And let's never forget that weeding out the conspiracy disinfo is every bit as important as seeing through the official narrative, as we must be absolutely certain of our facts so that our version of the narrative can withstand any attack.  I often say that the scientific method primarily involves the exclusion of error on the basis of observation.  I'm amazed at how well so many on this forum have done at attaining precisely that goal.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
This subject is not covered in this article but, the article made me think to ask... "Were there ANY 'injured' students?  If not... In a school of 600 not ONE injury?  What are the odds not ONE injured with a guy spraying bullets everywhere?  The article does point out inconsistencies with the injured staff members however.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sandy Hook School Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sandy-hook-school-massacre-unanswered-questions-and-missing-information/5316776

Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre.

[My staff] and I hope the people of Newtown don’t have it crash on their head later.” –Connecticut Medical Examiner D. Wayne Carver II, MD, December 15, 2012

Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre. The public’s general acceptance of the event’s validity and faith in its resolution suggests a deepened credulousness borne from a world where almost all news and information is electronically mediated and controlled. The condition is reinforced through the corporate media’s unwillingness to push hard questions vis-à-vis Connecticut and federal authorities who together bottlenecked information while invoking prior restraint through threats of prosecutorial action against journalists and the broader citizenry seeking to interpret the event on social media.

Along these lines on December 19 the Connecticut State Police assigned individual personnel to each of the 26 families who lost a loved one at Sandy Hook Elementary. “The families have requested no press interviews,” State Police assert on their behalf, “and we are asking that this request be honored.[1] The de facto gag order will be in effect until the investigation concludes—now forecast to be “several months away” even though lone gunman Adam Lanza has been confirmed as the sole culprit.[2]

With the exception of an unusual and apparently contrived appearance by Emilie Parker’s alleged father, victims’ family members have been almost wholly absent from public scrutiny.[3] What can be gleaned from this and similar coverage raises many more questions and glaring inconsistencies than answers. While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place—at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation’s news media have described.

The Accidental Medical Examiner

An especially important yet greatly underreported feature of the Sandy Hook affair is the wholly bizarre performance of Connecticut’s top medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II at a December 15 press conference. Carver’s unusual remarks and behavior warrant close consideration because in light of his professional notoriety they appear remarkably amateurish and out of character.

H. Wayne Carver II has an extremely self-assured, almost swaggering presence in Connecticut state administration. In early 2012 Carver threatened to vacate his position because of state budget cuts and streamlining measures that threatened his professional autonomy over the projects and personnel he oversaw.

Along these lines the pathologist has gone to excessive lengths to demonstrate his findings and expert opinion in court proceedings. For example, in a famous criminal case Carver “put a euthanized pig through a wood chipper so jurors could match striations on the bone fragments with the few ounces of evidence that prosecutors said were on the remains of the victim.”[4] One would therefore expect Carver to be in his element while identifying and verifying the exact ways in which Sandy Hook’s children and teachers met their violent demise.

Yet the H. Wayne Carver who showed up to the December 15 press conference is an almost entirely different man, appearing apprehensive and uncertain, as if he is at a significant remove from the postmortem operation he had overseen. The multiple gaffes, discrepancies, and hedges in response to reporters’ astute questions suggest that he is either under coercion or an imposter. While the latter sounds untenable it would go a long way in explaining his sub-pedestrian grasp of medical procedures and terminology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE0OT5od9DA

With this in mind extended excerpts from this exchange are worthy of recounting here in print. Carver is accompanied by Connecticut State Police Lieutenant H. Paul Vance and additional Connecticut State Police personnel. The reporters are off-screen and thus unidentified so I have assigned them simple numerical identification based on what can be discerned of their voices.

Reporter #1: So the rifle was the primary weapon?

H. Wayne Carver: Yes.

Reporter #1: [Inaudible]

Carver: Uh (pause). Question was what caliber were these bullets. And I know—I probably know more about firearms than most pathologists but if I say it in court they yell at me and don’t make me answer [sic]—so [nervous laughter]. I’ll let the police do that for you.

Reporter #2: Doctor can you tell us about the nature of the wounds. Were they at very close range? Were the children shot at from across the room?

Carver: Uhm, I only did seven of the autopsies. The victims I had ranged from three to eleven wounds apiece and I only saw two of them with close range shooting. Uh, but that’s, uh y’know, a sample. Uh, I really don’t have detailed information on the rest of the injuries.

[Given that Carver is Connecticut’s top coroner and in charge of the entire postmortem this is a startling admission.-JT]

Reporter #3: But you said that the long rifle was used?

Carver: Yes.

Reporter #3: But the long rifle was discovered in the car.

State Police Lieutenant Vance: That’s not correct, sir.

Unidentified reporter #4: How many bullets or bullet fragments did you find in the autopsy. Can you tell us that?

Carver: Oh. I’m lucky I can tell you how many I found. I don’t know. There were lots of them, OK? This type of weapon is not, uh … the bullets are designed in such a fashion that the energy—this is very clinical. I shouldn’t be saying this. But the energy is deposited in the tissue so the bullet stays in [the tissue].

[In fact, the Bushmaster .223 Connecticut police finally claimed was used in the shooting is designed for long range field use and utilizes high velocity bullets averaging 3,000 feet-per-second, the energy of which even at considerable distance would penetrate several bodies before finally coming to rest in tissue.]

Reporter #5: How close were the injuries?

Carver: Uh, all the ones (pause). I believe say, yes [sic].

Reporter #6: In what shape were the bodies when the families were brought to check [inaudible].

Carver: Uh, we did not bring the bodies and the families into contact. We took pictures of them, uhm, of their facial features. We have, uh, uh—it’s easier on the families when you do that. Un, there is, uh, a time and place for the up close and personal in the grieving process, but to accomplish this we thought it would be best to do it this way and, uh, you can sort of, uh … You can control a situation depending on the photographer, and I have very good photographers. Uh, but uh—

Reporter #7: Do you know the difference of the time of death between the mother in the house and the bodies recovered [in the school].

Carver: Uh, no, I don’t. Sorry [shakes head excitedly] I don’t! [embarrassed laugh]

Reporter #8: Did the gunman kill himself with the rifle?

Carver: No. I—I don’t know yet. I’ll-I’ll examine him tomorrow morning. But, but I don’t think so.

[Why has Carver left arguably the most important specimen for last? And why doesn't he think Lanza didn't commit suicide with the rifle?]

Reporter #9: In terms of the children, were they all found in one classroom or—

Carver: Uhm … [inaudible] [Turns to Lieutenant Vance] Paul and company will deal with that.

Reporter #9: What?

Carver: Paul and company will deal with that. Lieutenant Vance is going to handle that one.

Reporter #10: Was there any evidence of a struggle? Any bruises?

Carver: No.

Reporter #11: The nature of the shooting; is there any sense that there was a lot of care taken with precision [inaudible] or randomly?

Carver: [Exhales while glancing upward, as if frustrated] Both. It’s a very difficult question to answer … You’d think after thousands of people I’ve seen shot but I … It’s … If I attempted to answer it in court there’d be an objection and then they’d win—[nervous laughter].

[Who would win? Why does an expert whose routine job as a public employee is to provide impartial medical opinion concerned with winning and losing in court? Further, Carver is not in court but rather at a press conference.]

Reporter #12: Doctor, can you discuss the fatal injuries to the adults?

Carver: Ah, they were similar to those of the children.

Reporter #13: Doctor, the children you had autopsied, where in the bodies were they hit?

Carver: Uhm [pause]. All over. All over.

Reporter #14: Were [the students] sitting at their desks or were they running away when this happened?

Carver: I’ll let the guys who—the scene guys talk—address that issue. I, uh, obviously I was at the scene. Obviously I’m very experienced in that. But there are people who are, uh, the number one professionals in that. I’ll let them—let that [voice trails off].

Reporter [#15]: How many boys and how many girls [were killed]?

Carver: [Slowly shaking his head] I don’t know.

More Unanswered Questions and Inconsistencies

In addition to Carver’s remarks several additional chronological and evidentiary contradictions in the official version of the Sandy Hook shooting are cause for serious consideration and leave doubt in terms of how the event transpired vis-à-vis the way authorities and major media outlets have presented it. It is now well known that early on journalists reported that Adam Lanza’s brother Ryan Lanza was reported to be the gunman, and that pistols were used in the shooting rather than a rifle. Yet these are merely the tip of the iceberg.

When Did the Gunman Arrive?
After Adam Lanza fatally shot and killed his mother at his residence, he drove himself to the elementary school campus, arriving one half hour after classes had commenced. Dressed in black, Lanza proceeds completely unnoticed through an oddly vacant parking lot with a military style rifle and shoots his way through double glass doors and a brand new yet apparently poorly engineered security system.

Further, initial press accounts suggest how no school personnel or students heard gunshots and no 911 calls are made until after Lanza begins firing inside the facility. “It was a lovely day,” Sandy Hook fourth grade teacher Theodore Varga said. And then, suddenly and unfathomably, gunshots rang out. “I can’t even remember how many,” Varga said.[5]

The recollection contrasts sharply with an updated version of Lanza’s arrival where at 9:30AM he

walked up to the front entrance and fired at least a half dozen rounds into the glass doors. The thunderous sound of Lanza blowing an opening big enough to walk through the locked school door caused Principal Dawn Hochsprung and school psychologist Mary Scherlach to bolt from a nearby meeting room to investigate. He shot and killed them both as they ran toward him.

Breaching the school’s security system in such a way would have likely triggered some automatic alert of school personnel. Further, why would the school’s administrators run toward an armed man who has just noisily blasted his way into the building?

Two other staff members attending the meeting with Hocksprung and Scherlach sustained injuries “in the hail of bullets” but returned to the aforementioned meeting room and managed a call to 911.[6] This contrasted with earlier reports where the first 911 call claimed students “were trapped in a classroom with the adult shooter who had two guns.”[7] Recordings of the first police dispatch following the 911 call at 9:35:50 indicate that someone “thinks there’s someone shooting in the building.”[8] There is a clear distinction between potentially hearing shots somewhere in the building and being almost mortally caught in a “hail of bullets.”

How did the gunman fire so many shots in such little time?
According to Dr. Carver and State Police, Lanza shot each victim between 3 and 11 times during a 5 to 7 minute span. If one is to average this out to 7 bullets per individual—excluding misses—Lanza shot 182 times, or once every two seconds. Yet according to the official story Lanza was the sole assassin and armed with only one weapon. Thus if misses and changing the gun’s 30-shot magazine at least 6 times are added to the equation Lanza must have been averaging about one shot per second—extremely skilled use of a single firearm for a young man with absolutely no military training and who was on the verge of being institutionalized. Still, an accurate rendering of the event is even more difficult to arrive at because the chief medical examiner admittedly has no idea exactly how the children were shot or whether a struggle ensued.

Where is the Photo and Video Evidence?  Everyone's has asked this question with NO answers.
Photographic and video evidence is at once profuse yet lacking in terms of its capacity to demonstrate that a mass shooting took place on the scale described by authorities. For example, in an era of ubiquitous video surveillance of public buildings especially no visual evidence of Lanza’s violent entry has emerged. And while studio snapshots of the Sandy Hook victims abound there is little if any eyewitness testimony of anyone who’s observed the corpses except for Carver and his staff, and they appear almost as confused about the conditions of the deceased as any layperson watching televised coverage of the event. Nor are there any routine eyewitness, photo or video evidence of the crime scene’s aftermath—broken glass, blasted security locks and doors, bullet casings and holes, bloodied walls and floors—all of which are common in such investigations and reportage.

Why Were Medical Personnel Turned Away From the Crime Scene?
Oddly enough medical personnel are forced to set up their operation not at the school where the dead and injured lay, but rather at the fire station several hundred feet away. This flies in the face of standard medical operating procedure where personnel are situated as close to the scene as possible. There is no doubt that the school had ample room to accommodate such personnel. Yet medical responders who rushed to Sandy Hill Elementary upon receiving word of the tragedy were denied entry to the school and forced to set up primary and secondary triages off school grounds and wait for the injured to be brought to them.

Shortly after the shooting “as other ambulances from neighboring communities rolled up, sirens blaring, the first responders slowly realized that their training would be tragically underutilized on this horrible day. ‘You may not be able to save everybody, but you damn well try,’” 44 year old emergency medical technician James Wolff told NBC News. “’And when (we) didn’t have the opportunity to put our skills into action, it’s difficult.’”[9]

In light of this, who were the qualified medical practitioners pronounced the 20 children and 7 adults dead? Who decided that none could be revived? Carver and his staff are apparently the only medical personnel to have attended to the victims—yet this was in the postmortem conducted several hours later. Such slipshod handling of the crime scene leaves the State of Connecticut open to a potential array of hefty civil claims by families of the slain.

Did a mass evacuation of the school take place?
Sandy Hook Elementary is attended by 600 students. Yet there is no photographic or video evidence of an evacuation on this scale. Instead, limited video and photographic imagery suggest that a limited evacuation of perhaps at most several dozen students occurred.

A highly circulated photo depicts students walking in a single file formation with their hands on each others’ shoulders and eyes shut. Yet this was the image of a drill that took place prior to the event itself.[10] Most other photos are portraits of individual children. Despite aerial video footage of the event documenting law enforcement scouring the scene and apprehending one or more suspects in the wooded area nearby the school,[11] there is no such evidence that a mass exodus of children from the school transpired once law enforcement pronounced Sandy Hook secure. Nor are there videos or photos of several hundred students and their parents at the oft-referenced fire station nearby where students were routed for parent pick up.

Sound Bite Prism and the Will to Believe

Outside of a handful of citizen journalists and alternative media commentators Sandy Hill’s dramatically shifting factual and circumstantial terrain has escaped serious critique because it is presented through major media’s carefully constructed prism of select sound bites alongside a widespread and longstanding cultural impulse to accept the pronouncements of experts, be they bemused physicians, high ranking law enforcement officers, or political leaders demonstrating emotionally-grounded concern.

Political scientist W. Lance Bennett calls this the news media’s “authority-disorder bias.” “Whether the world is returned to a safe, normal place,” Bennett writes, “or whether the very idea of a normal world is called into question, the news is preoccupied with order, along with related questions of whether authorities are capable of establishing or restoring it.”[12]

Despite Carver’s bizarre performance and law enforcement authorities’ inability to settle on and relay simple facts, media management’s impulse to assure audiences and readerships of the Newtown community’s inevitable adjustment to its trauma and loss with the aid of the government’s protective oversight—however incompetent that may be—far surpasses a willingness to undermine this now almost universal news media narrative with messy questions and suggestions of intrigue. This well-worn script is one the public has been conditioned to accept. If few people relied on such media to develop their world view this would hardly be a concern. Yet this is regrettably not the case.

The Sandy Hook tragedy was on a far larger scale than the past year’s numerous slaughters, including the Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting and the Batman theater shooting in Colorado. It also included glaringly illogical exercises and pronouncements by authorities alongside remarkably unusual evidentiary fissures indistinguishable by an American political imagination cultivated to believe that the corporate, government and military’s sophisticated system of organized crime is largely confined to Hollywood-style storylines while really existing malfeasance and crises are without exception returned to normalcy.

If recent history is a prelude the likelihood of citizens collectively assessing and questioning Sandy Hook is limited even given the event’s overtly superficial trappings. While the incident is ostensibly being handled by Connecticut law enforcement, early reports indicate how federal authorities were on the scene as the 911 call was received. Regardless of where one stands on the Second Amendment and gun control, it is not unreasonable to suggest the Obama administration complicity or direct oversight of an incident that has in very short order sparked a national debate on the very topic—and not coincidentally remains a key piece of Obama’s political platform.

The move to railroad this program through with the aid of major media and an irrefutable barrage of children’s portraits, “heartfelt” platitudes and ostensible tears neutralizes a quest for genuine evidence, reasoned observation and in the case of Newtown honest and responsible law enforcement. Moreover, to suggest that Obama is not capable of deploying such techniques to achieve political ends is to similarly place ones faith in image and interpretation above substance and established fact, the exact inclination that in sum has brought America to such an impasse.

Foot notes at link.
They say that every day
Is just another rotten mess
And when it's gonna change, my friends
Is anybody's guess...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girnJH7tvpM

Offline hal 9000

Amen!

And let's never forget that weeding out the conspiracy disinfo is every bit as important as seeing through the official narrative, as we must be absolutely certain of our facts so that our version of the narrative can withstand any attack.  I often say that the scientific method primarily involves the exclusion of error on the basis of observation.  I'm amazed at how well so many on this forum have done at attaining precisely that goal.

Wise words. Every black op since the JFK assassination has had layers of disinfo pre-positioned before the op was even executed. The perpetrators can then hide behind a fog of confusion, leading independent researchers around in circles for years while they sip their pina coladas and smoke expensive cigars. By the time anyone figures out what really happened, they are old and grey.

On the other hand, sometimes they get too arrogant and slip up, leaving many pieces of evidence behind. This could be what we are seeing here.

One thing is for sure - the official lone gunman story is a crock of you know what. We all agree on that.

Offline LilOleMe

John-Back-from-the=Ch:

I think the article which you posted may be missing the point concerning Dr. Carver.

It does, indeed, appear as though he was under coercion, just as Dr. Thomas Noguchi was threatened prior to his giving evidence in the case against Sirhan Sirhan regarding the assassination of Senator Robert Kennedy.  But Dr. Carver, like Dr. Noguchi, never wavered in his recitation of the facts which he observed.  It was the state police officer who jumped in and said that the rifle wasn't found in the car, which statement completely astounded the journalist, who had been hearing throughout the day that the rifle had been found in the car (this bit, in itself, being an important item of evidence in this case).  When asked about injuries, Dr. Carver could only testify as to his personal observation from the autopsies he'd personally performed: seven out of twenty-eight.  Scientific professionalism, and not uncertainty nor amateurishness, may account for his unwillingness to publicly state facts not personally observed by him.  Dr. Carver was clearly referring to hollow-point bullets in his discussion of energy being imparted to the tissues and not remaining within the bullet to the extent allowing through-transit.

Concerning contact between the bodies of the deceased and the families, I'm currently in the process of a major study of the Hillsborough Disaster of 1989 and the Hartford, Connecticut Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus fire of 1944, and one of the major points I intend to make is that limiting physical contact between the bodies of the living and the dead is a proper procedure geared towards preserving the evidentiary value of the bodies by preventing excessive warming which might lead to faulty results in subsequent laboratory examinations.  I realize that this statement might sound rather cold and detached, but cold and detached is precisely the attitude one must adopt in order to seek full justice on behalf of those who can only speak through the evidence which their dead bodies can provide.

It's very easy to make someone who knows what he's talking about look like an idiot or a crook in the eyes of those who lack his knowledge, and I'm afraid the author of the article which you posted has fallen into that trap.  It takes a long time to perform a proper autopsy, and seven in one day is a very long day indeed, with some results possibly not even being available to the medical examiner for months.

I think Dr. Carver was a proper hero in this matter, while merely doing his job properly.  This is a VERY serious matter we're dealing with here, and we'd best know what we're talking about before we present our information in public.  I am a lawyer, which makes me the guy that has to walk into a courtroom with facts and not guesswork.  The author of the article you posted has a wonderful writing style, but he offers only guesswork, whereas Dr. Carver offers facts that destroy the official narrative of the Newtown Massacre.

Offline LilOleMe

Wise words. Every black op since the JFK assassination has had layers of disinfo pre-positioned before the op was even executed. The perpetrators can then hide behind a fog of confusion, leading independent researchers around in circles for years while they sip their pina coladas and smoke expensive cigars. By the time anyone figures out what really happened, they are old and grey.

On the other hand, sometimes they get too arrogant and slip up, leaving many pieces of evidence behind. This could be what we are seeing here.

One thing is for sure - the official lone gunman story is a crock of you know what. We all agree on that.

Yes, we certainly do agree on that.  What I'm talking about is conspiracy theories based upon specious arguments which can easily be refuted, thus making the actual facts look bad in the reflected light of intellectual fraud based upon non-existent facts or contentions.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
So what gesture is the old man in the photo flashing? Devil Horns?

Yeah, it's satanic, though many are deceived into thinking it's a "salute" of sorts for "Hook'em Horns" for University of Texas Longhorns (not A&M).
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Online chris jones

Yes, we certainly do agree on that.  What I'm talking about is conspiracy theories based upon specious arguments which can easily be refuted, thus making the actual facts look bad in the reflected light of intellectual fraud based upon nonexistent facts or contentions.
  Liloleme.
             Your on the dime, FACTS are the key to exposure. Many times I have given opinions, I hope they have been interpreted as such.
I too agree  the folks on this site have done an amazing job investigating and for the most part have facts to back up their posts.
             The elites propaganda machine have done everything imaginable to degrade and insult anyone who may disagree with their fables, their MSM being a controlled asset. Unfortunately D. Carvers will not be a lead story on CNN. It's safe to say they have retaliated, we who see through their deceptions are labled, conspiracy theorists, tin hats, etc. Whistle blowers as well has become tinted, as if a man who stands up for the truth is obviously off his nut to question the official story. Have you ever had the feeling there are a % of citizens who realize fully what is taking place and to remain  socially acceptable (appearance's) they remain stump. The easy way out or is it fear.

• From Hell to Veins
John-Back-from-the=Ch:

I think the article which you posted may be missing the point concerning Dr. Carver.

I think Dr. Carver was a proper hero in this matter, while merely doing his job properly.  
I'm not qualified to say anything one way or another on Dr. Carver's behalf but, I do know this...

It is not even remotely logical that there were no injuries of students.  In a situation where you have 600 students and a nut spraying bullets everywhere none of the students were injured?  

Even with the inured adults there is conflicting or nonsensical information about how or whether they even got injured.

Then, what is even more bazar is, out of a school of 600 students and staff not one living sole even saw the gun man (men?).  Except for a woman that hid in a closet but only saw a person from the knees down?

I was a photojournalist in NY and it is highly unusual that you would have medical paramedics stage off site for 4 hours.  Oh yeah, no one was injured.  ::)
They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

Offline Freebird100

CT Shooting: LIBOR, CIA, Batman Movie Connections? --- thetruthergirls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgQJUYz2NDc
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline New Whirled Order

I have now read this entire thread from the beginning to this point...

In hindsight, the moment the talking point hit the MSM that the mother was a "prepper" who believed there will be an economic collapse was the moment I stopped believing a single word of the so-called official story.  The agenda driven stench continued to escalate from there.

Idiotic talking points and memes generated by media jackals never fail to expose how ridiculously stupid they truly believe we are.  The more cartoonish it gets, the more they sound like complete liars and fabricators.

Offline trailhound

When the media is immediately reporting the gunman acted alone and shot himself while the medical examiner says he doesnt think Lanza shot himself you have to be suspicious, unless you are a moron. Cheers Prison Planet Forum

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Robbie Parker is listed at the Danbury Hospital site but references “location” as Onsite Neonatal in Voorhees, NJ. Awfully long commute. IDK, maybe the hospital subcontracted?

This appears to be a main hub and recruiting site for P.A.s. So Parker appears to be just another one of their employees and finds his jobs through them (3 hr drive from NJ site to CT site, with flexible hours. So he might have commuted in the beginning until moving to CT 8 mths ago). Nothing unusual here. They partner with many hospitals around the USA and hire out PAs to those other sites (Note current openings in VA and CT, etc). It is interesting that the Danbury CT hospital is a partner with Yale University (see opening in Danbury, CT posting) and Gates Fdn gives grants to individuals at the hospital:
http://www.onsiteneonatal.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/content.page/nodeID/4d0056ee-5a8d-44a2-96e8-c20ebde45132/
http://www.onsiteneonatal.com/
http://www.onsiteneonatal.com/go/riddle

Parkers moved to CT 8 months ago mentioned here: (Scroll down to Emilie's info)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/16/connecticut-school-shooting-victims/1772955/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
L.A. Gun buyback was given alot of tv news coverage ...  
Also note that in California "assault weapons" are defined as "semi-automatic"

This is what they want for the rest of nation ~~!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
On December 14, 2012, Adam Peter Lanza, age 20, fatally shot twenty children and six adult staff members and wounded two at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the Sandy Hook village of Newtown, Connecticut

Two days later!!! --->
http://www.therightperspective.org/2012/12/16/feinstein-to-introduce-assault-weapons-ban/
12/16/2012

Democratic Senator Diane Feinstein of California announced Sunday she would introduce legislation banning assault weapons next month when the new session of congress convenes.

“We’re crafting this one. It’s being done with care. It’ll be ready on the first day,” Senator Feinstein said on Meet the Press. ”We’ll be prepared to go, and I hope the nation will really help.”

Senator Feinstein described the new bill as a “perfected” version of the 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban she helped champion. That legislation was not renewed by the Bush administration when it expired in 2004.

“We believe we have (perfected it).,” Senator Feinstein said. “We exempt over 900 specific weapons that will not fall under the bill, but the purpose of this bill is to get … ‘weapons of war’ off the street of our cities.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57560908-504083/l.a-gun-buyback-gives-grocery-gift-cards-in-exchange-for-firearms/
December 27, 2012 9:00 AM
L.A. gun buyback gives grocery gift cards in exchange for firearms

LOS ANGELES-- The city of Los Angeles offered gift certificates to local grocery stores to residents who turned in their guns as part of the annual gun buyback program on Dec. 26, reports CBS Los Angeles.

The program was moved up by city officials from May 2013 to Dec. 26 due to the Conn. elementary school shooting that left 26 dead, including 20 children.
Residents were able to anonymously turn in their firearms from at the Los Angeles Sports Arena and the Van Nuys Masonic Temple.

... the city offered Ralph's gift cards up to $100 in exchange for handguns, shotguns and rifles, and gift cards up to $200 for Calif. classified assault weapons.

The city netted 1,673 firearms, a four-year low, at the buyback program last May. Authorities recovered 53 assault weapons, 791 handguns, 527 rifles, 302 shotguns and one anti-tank rocket launcher, according to the station.
The buyback event was hosted by the Los Angeles Police Department and Mayor Villaraigosa's Gang Reduction and Youth Development Program.

http://oag.ca.gov/sites/all/files/pdfs/firearms/forms/awguide.pdf

Category 1. The Roberti-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act of 1989
This was California’s first assault weapons act. Under this act, any firearm on a list specified in Penal Code
section 12276 is considered an assault weapon
AK and AR-15 series weapons were controlled as of August 16, 2000, and must have been registered as assault weapons with the Department of Justice on or before January 23, 2001. The only legal option for Category 2 assault weapons that were not registered on or before January 23, 2001, is to surrender them to law enforcement pursuant to Penal Code section 12288. These assault weapons are controlled regardless of whether they have Category 3 (Penal Code section 12276.1 - SB 23) characteristics.

CHAPTER 2.3. ROBERTI-ROOS ASSAULT WEAPONS
CONTROL ACT OF 1989 LISTING

12276. As used in this chapter, “assault weapon” shall mean the following designated semiautomatic firearms:
(a) All of the following specified rifles:
(1) All AK series including, but not limited to, the
models identified as follows:
(A)Made in China AK, AKM, AKS, AK47,
AK47S, 56, 56S, 84S, and 86S.
(B) Norinco 56, 56S, 84S, and 86S.
(C) Poly Technologies AKS and AK47.
(D)MAADI AK47 and ARM.
(2) UZI and Galil.
(3) Beretta AR-70.
(4) CETME Sporter.
(5) Colt AR-15 series.
(6) Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1, Max 2, AR 100, and AR
110C.
(7) Fabrique Nationale FAL, LAR, FNC, 308 Match,
and Sporter.
(8) MAS 223.
(9) HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1.
(10) The following MAC types:
(A) RPB Industries Inc. sM10 and sM11.
(B) SWD Incorporated M11.
(11) SKS with detachable magazine.
(12) SIG AMT, PE-57, SG 550, and SG 551.
(13) Springfield Armory BM59 and SAR-48.
(14) Sterling MK-6.
(15) Steyer AUG.
(16) Valmet M62S, M71S, and M78S.
(17) Armalite AR-180.
(18) Bushmaster Assault Rifle.
(19) Calico M-900.
(20) J&R ENG M-68.
(21) Weaver Arms Nighthawk.
(b) All of the following specified pistols:
(1) UZI.
(2) Encom MP-9 and MP-45.
(3) The following MAC types:
(A)RPB Industries Inc. sM10 and sM11.
(B) SWD Incorporated M-11.
(C) Advance Armament Inc. M-11.
(D)Military Armament Corp. Ingram M-11.
(4) Intratec TEC-9.
(5) Sites Spectre.
(6) Sterling MK-7.
(7) Calico M-950.
(8) Bushmaster Pistol.
(c) All of the following specified shotguns:
(1) Franchi SPAS 12 and LAW 12.
(2) Striker 12.
(3) The Streetsweeper type S/S Inc. SS/12.
(d) Any firearm declared by the court pursuant to
Section 12276.5 to be an assault weapon that is
specified as an assault weapon in a list promulgated
pursuant to Section 12276.5.
(e) The term “series” includes all other models that
are only variations with minor differences, of
those models listed in subdivision (a), regardless
of the manufacturer.

http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/resources/faq.html?view=category&layout=categorylist&task=lists&catid=4
There are two ways a firearm can be considered an assault weapon under California law.

Category I and II:
The first way a weapon may be categorized as an assault weapon is based on name. Certain firearms are banned by name and are illegal in any configuration.

Category I assault weapons are those listed in the "Kasler List" originally banned in 1989. Later, Category II AR and AK "series" weapons were also banned by name. The two lists have been combined into one and it comprises all guns that are banned by name, and is located here
For example: An Uzi is illegal to own in any configuration in California because it is banned by name. Uzi is not the only manufacturer of “Uzi style” receivers. If one purchases an “Uzi-style” receiver that is not stamped “IMI UZI”, but is dimensionally identical, he can put Uzi parts on that receiver and build a functional weapon that is legal to own provided he follows all other assault weapon laws.
A registered assault weapon is a weapon that was registered with the Department of Justice prior to the sunset for any weapon configured as an Assault Weapon at that time.  Just because you bought the gun from a gun store, and you "registered" the gun with the police department, that does NOT make it a registered assault weapon.  You would have had to file the appropriate forms, and taken fingerprints, by the due date, for your weapon to be considered a legal, registered assault weapon.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080612143157AAW0Btc

What assault rifles are legal in california?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

At the present time all assault weapons are illegal to buy in California--fortunately they define assault weapon rathers tightly. Several firearms are listed by model and manufacturer and a generic list of characteristics is included. A list of specifically prohibited firearms is available at the California DOJ website. I will include the list of features taken from the actual statute. Several makers currently offer California legal AR type weapons.

You can also buy an "off list" receiver and put one together yourself so that it does not violate the current law. The key is to make sure that your semi-automatic centerfire rifle does not have a magazine that is removable without the use of a tool. Have fun and good luck.  ...

Nimmo article:
http://www.infowars.com/feinstein-targets-gun-culture-as-democrats-prepare-new-attacks-on-2nd-amendment/
Feinstein Vows to Introduce Assault Weapons Ban Bill
Feinstein Targets “Gun Culture” as Democrats Prepare New Attacks on 2nd Amendment
Kurt Nimmo
 Infowars.com
December 16, 2012

“I will do another assault weapons ban,” she [Fienstein] promised.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/07/sb-249-ca-sen-leland-yee-gun-control-bill_n_1752190.html

With Senate Bill 249, Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) is trying to close a loophole in one of the California gun control laws, which already includes some of the toughest restrictions in the nation.

It is currently illegal in California for manufacturers to sell certain guns with detachable magazines, or the storage areas that allow for repeat firing. To get around the law, manufacturers have been selling guns with tools, or conversion kits, that allow one to reload in seconds. Yee's bill seeks to ban such devices, including “bullet buttons” and "mag magnets."

The move comes after recent mass shootings in Aurora, Colo., and Milwaukee. The alleged shooter in Aurora used an AR-15, which is legal with a conversion kit in California, although the 100-round magazine he used is not.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=605484

Thanks to your hard work and support, we've defeated SB 249 twice now. The "conversion kit" ban was such an unpassable mess that Senator Yee has had to gut and amend SB 249 - again - and create an entirely new bill. We look forward to defeating this fourth iteration of SB 249 and hope you'll continue to help us Stop SB 249.

http://stopsb249.org/

| - - - -

for reference the korean nurse school shooting One'l Go :

5 dead, suspect in custody in classroom shooting at California Christian university
He was from CIA central? ( like the Virginia Tech shooter)
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57408614-504083/oakland-shooting-suspect-one-l-goh-was-upset-about-teasing-police-say/
Oakland shooting suspect One L. Goh was upset about teasing, police say
April 3, 2012 11:44 AM
Springfield - His brother and him  lived 15 miles from CIA - McLean Virginia.... Inside DC the beltway next to Bethesda (Naval Hospital) - Hayes, Va seems to be across from Yorktown Naval Weapons Station )

According to police and witnesses, Goh ordered students in a nursing class to line up against a classroom wall and shot them, one-by-one, with a .45 caliber pistol.

http://www.topix.com/wire/city/hayes-va
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Goh lived in Springfield and Hayes, Va., ... Goh is a South Korean national from Hayes, Virginia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15s_in_California

California Legal AR-15's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0VQWRVipWA

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.inquisitr.com/454891/toy-gun-ban-re-launched-in-california/
Toy Gun ‘Ban’ Re-Launched In California

An anti-toy guns project that was initially launched in California in 1987 has begun anew. Santa Monica activist Jerry Rubin decided to re-launch the toy gun removal program after the tragedy at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown.

Rubin mailed a “personalized merit award” to all the children who sent him a letter and explained why they did not enjoy playing with toy guns, according to Fox News.  The California man ended the toy gun exchange after he ran out of teddy bears to give to the children who turned in their pretend guns. Rubin allegedly gave out 5,000 stuffed bears during the original run of the anti-toy gun campaign.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/454891/toy-gun-ban-re-launched-in-california/#UyPcMCwb1X2ukdd9.99

Offline One Revelator

Parkers moved to CT 8 months ago mentioned here: (Scroll down to Emilie's info)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/16/connecticut-school-shooting-victims/1772955/

That would put them there in April, 2012. Yet, he’s certified in the state of CT 6 months prior to that. I suppose it’s possible -- living separate from family for 6 months.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
The GLP crew has tied the car's owner, Rodia, to a the Latin Kings and a gun running ring, even with implications that one or more of Nancy Lanza's guns were made custom for her by these same gun runners.  The recipe for this op is shaping up as one part Gladio, one part Fast and Furious, and one part Columbine:

Thanks Sasha.  Hmm...this is getting more interesting.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

• From Hell to Veins
NO RIFLE USED @ SANDY HOOK BY ALLEGED NUT GUN MAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98TV7OFazFU&feature=youtu.be
They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
grabbed that b4 it poofs down the memory hole.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page

Every conversation I have had with a "sleeper" about this has focused around their parroting the MSM slogans about "military weapons", and that fewer children would have died if the alleged shooter didn't have a military style semi-automatic weapon.

IMO the NWO will stage one more horrific mass shooting in the next few months, worse than Sandy Hook and then the cries for banning guns will be so frenzied and the media will be so rabid that it will be easy for them to pass the laws.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Dorrogeray

Not sure if this was mentioned or if it is relevant:

Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection --in conjuction with FEMA -- was running a drill at exactly 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, December 14, 2012, in Bridgeport, Connecticut.

This drill was called, "Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters."

(Special thanks to TommyPaine who came up with the original links! ~ http://www.dailypaul.com/267521/i-think-its-official-the-sandy-hook-hoax-has-backfired#comment-2878975)

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/calendar.asp

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CAC9C6C9CD83CDC9C7

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

They change the story EVERY DAY! Their
strategy in all these shooter events is to
totally confuse the 'fatcs', muddy the waters,
baffle-'em-with-bullsh*t - until it is all
NONSENSICAL. The victims, the families,
the car, the guns, the ammo, the mother & father,
the shooter, the second & third shooters, the
autopsies ... everything is now total nonsense.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline bento

Has anyone heard the the shooter cleared his background check, but was then turned down by the gun store 5 times?
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Has anyone heard the the shooter cleared his background check, but was then turned down by the gun store 5 times?

I know if he was going to murder his mother with her guns , why try to buy any?

http://times247.com/articles/lanza-refused-background-checks-denied-guns
Lanza said no to background check, denied gun

The gunman in the Newtown massacre tried unsuccessfully to buy a rifle three days before he killed 20 children, six adults and himself at Sandy Hook Elementary School, Connecticut and federal officials told NBC News Saturday.

Adam Lanza, 20, went to a Dick's Sporting Goods store in Danbury, Conn., on Tuesday to buy the weapon, but was turned down because he didn't want to undergo a background check or abide by the state's waiting period for gun sales, the officials said.

Offline One Revelator

YouTube annotation says “originally broadcast December 17, 2012”. May be true or may be the upload date of the YT video this user copied – that would mean the broadcast would be earlier, possibly the day of the event.

Both the media and, if named, federal officials can simply claim that they were “mistaken” in initial reports to reinforce the changed narrative. The cops confirmed the change during the medical examiner’s conference by responding to the reporter’s question about the rifle found in the trunk. They cut in and stated “that’s incorrect, sir” with no further explanation. “Fog of war” excuses their inaccurate statements.

However, this clip does show how they operate. Source was unnamed federal and state officials. “We’ve been told by several officials that he left that (AR-15 style rifle) in the car.”

Q: Why are FEDERAL law enforcement types always instantly on-scene at these events?

BTW, there’s supposed to be video of cops retrieving this rifle from the trunk of the car. I have not seen this video.

So, what we have is a planned scenario originating from federal officials and coordinated with state officials. This is easily practiced through repeated drills involving known fusion centers. The script is most likely shared with higher-level media so that it trickles out in real-time on cue.

At the same time, there are spin-doctors at the federal level to cover and explain facts that don’t fit by altering the narrative. They supposedly maintain tight communication with all PR entities during the event. This is also practiced regularly during drills. This situation becomes apparent whenever federal officials “correct” the narrative, and state officials  instantly mimic them without question, regardless of contradicting facts or evidence.

Drills are practiced so that they can go “live”. I believe this is the true purpose of “drills” in this country. Purse strings are very loose when it comes to DHS.

So, what did we see? I believe that when Ryan Lanza posted on Facebook that he was alive, well, and nowhere near the crime scene, this caused such a wide divergence between the original and altered narrative, that major errors and contradictions became apparent.

Here’s the problem for infowarriors that seek the truth. The “authorities” secure the scene. They hold onto key evidence that would stand up in court and do not share this information with the public. These are the same “authorities” that author the scenario to begin with.

They see themselves as creating reality. This idea is sociopathic by nature. It requires them to act and to be actors. They see infowarriors as a “reality-based community” but fail to recognize the very thing that separates us from them - a sense of moral responsibility and social conscience.

The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." ... "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do." – attributed to Karl Rove

This event has had calls for legislation within hours, and plans for legislation to be rammed through in less than a month. Yet, like 9/11, the evidence is literally buried immediately with a projected “investigation” of several months to a year. In past events, have they ever publicized key evidence, even long after the fact? Dunblane? Port Arthur? OKC? Aurora? Huntsville? I would say no.

If the shooter lives, ever notice how jailhouse interviews NEVER happen? This is for a reason. It takes human effort, time, and money to “create reality” and to maintain a lie. Whereas the truth stands on it’s own.

If you’re a cop, political aide, “intel” analyst, work in a fusion center, reporter, editor, jail guard or disinfo artist, you can help to put a stop to this. All it takes is a change of heart, which is really what this is all about – who owns you? The “reality-based community” will attempt to spread your story far and wide – something that the internet does well.

To all the Prison Planet Forum members that volunteer their time and effort to expose the lies through diligent research and analysis, it’s obvious to the casual observer that money and power are far less important than doing what’s right. True leadership is by example.

• From Hell to Veins

IMO the NWO will stage one more horrific mass shooting in the next few months,

A few months!/!

This operation is RED HOT.  Try in few days.  Time Square seems like the next logical location.  The NWO is hammering NY in order for the,m to lead the nation in walking away from the 2nd.

NYC has plenty of crooked cops and mob ties to pull off a mass shooting on New Years.
They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Yes he had an AR in the car and the bushmaster with him, plus the 4 guns, but then they found other guns too!
Conn. fusion center in New Haven:

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/cwp/view.asp?a=1939&q=308364

The Connecticut Intelligence Center, or CTIC, which serves as the designated and primary state fusion center, bringing together local, state and federal partners to collect, evaluate, analyze, and disseminate pertinent, vetted information to authorized and appropriate agencies within the first responder and private sectors regarding criminal and terrorist activity relevant to Connecticut, while following established Fair Information Principles to ensure the rights and privacy of citizens.  CTIC is one of 72 fusion centers around the country, and has the capacity to exchange classified information with the national intelligence community.

http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/ise/state.pdf

Connecticut Intelligence Center (CTIC) Joint operation of the FBI and the Connecticut State Police
600 State Street
New Haven, CT 06511
Center Number:
(203) 777-6311
24-Hour Line:
(203) 503-5000

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Bad dad - Peter Lanza GE Exec (with financial woes?):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249217/Sandy-Hook-shooting-Adam-Lanzas-father-Peter-new-wife-Shelley-Cudiner-fled-Connecticut-home.html

Pictured: Adam Lanza's father and new wife as it's revealed couple fled their home and haven't been back since massacre

Neighbours said Peter Lanza and Shelley Cudiner have lived together for around three years and recently married
 Couple left their Stamford, Connecticut, home when they heard about the shooting and have been hiding out since
 Peter's son Adam Lanza, 20, allegedly shot dead 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday morning

Gunman's mother, Nancy Lanza, was among the victims

Peter and Nancy filed for divorce on November 24, 2008, and the marriage officially ended in September 2009
  Divorce papers show financial woes contributed to the family falling apart

By Meghan Keneally, Lydia Warren and James Nye

PUBLISHED:19:42 EST, 16 December 2012| UPDATED: 16:26 EST, 17 December 2012

The father and step mother of Adam Lanza, the 20-year-old whose gun rampage at the Sandy Hook Elementary School killed 26 people, have been pictured for the first time as it is revealed the couple fled their home on the evening of the attack and have not been seen since

Neighbours of Peter Lanza and Shelley Cudiner told MailOnline that the pair packed up their car and left their affluent home in the Stamford suburb of Westover, Connecticut, shortly after being informed of Adam's involvement in the massacre on Friday afternoon.

It was also claimed that when Peter, who works in financial services, was told of the tragic Sandy Hook gun massacre that his son had committed he became visibly shaken and made frantic phone calls to try and find out what exactly had happened.

• From Hell to Veins
A few months!/!

This operation is RED HOT.  Try in few days.  Time Square seems like the next logical location.  The NWO is hammering NY in order for the,m to lead the nation in walking away from the 2nd.

NYC has plenty of crooked cops and mob ties to pull off a mass shooting on New Years.

OOPS MY BAD!

I should have said a few hours!!!

Note the NWO is working hard on NY by doing Operation Gladio II in the Tri-state area

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8934293
3 officers injured, gunman dead after NJ police station shooting
They say that every day
Is anybody's guess...

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Lots of confusion - There are suppose to be two unnamed adult survivors (see previous posts), the coronor does not say that he recovered .223 bullets from the bodies, he says that the wounds look like long rifle wounds,  no note or reason to attack the school. they found four pistols but in this report they only talk of the two pistols.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/nyregion/gunman-kills-20-children-at-school-in-connecticut-28-dead-in-all.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
He also said that the one survivor of the killings, a woman who was shot and wounded at the school, would be “instrumental” in piecing together what had happened.

But it was unclear why Mr. Lanza had gone on the attack. A law enforcement official said investigators had not found a suicide note or messages that spoke to the planning of such a deadly attack. And Ms. Robinson, the school superintendent, said they had found no connection between Mr. Lanza’s mother and the school, in contrast to accounts from authorities on Friday that said she had worked there.

Dr. Carver said it appeared that all of the children had been killed by a “long rifle” that Mr. Lanza was carrying; a .223 Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle was one of the several weapons police found in the school. The other guns were semiautomatic pistols, including a 10-millimeter Glock and a 9-millimeter Sig Sauer.

The bullets Mr. Lanza used were “designed in such a fashion the energy is deposited in the tissue so the bullet stays in,” resulting in deep damage, Dr. Carver said. As to how many bullets Mr. Lanza had fired, Dr. Carver said he did not have an exact count. “There were lots of them,” he said.

no new info:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/key-witnesses-sandy-hook-elementary-school-massacre-adult-survivors-article-1.1221885
Key witnesses in Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre are two adult survivors
December 17, 2012

http://www.dailypaul.com/267587/wounded-witness-natalie-hammond-and-girl-who-played-dead-are-key-lets-knock-off-the-staged-meme
Wounded Witness Natalie Hammond is Key, Who is Other Wounded Witness? So Let's Knock Off the "Staged" Meme.
The Danbury News-Times reported two such survivors on December 17th:

Hammond, the recently promoted lead teacher at the school, is one of two wounded survivors of the nightmare that befell Sandy Hook on Friday.

The NewsTimes said:

Hammond was shot in the foot, leg and hand, but managed to crawl to safety behind a door. Lanza then went down the hall to two classrooms, where he killed 20 children and four teachers.
So again, who is the second wounded survivor? Together with the six-year-old who allegedly survived by "playing dead," that would make three eyewitnesses in the building while the shooting was taking place.
Ms. Hammond's account as to what happened to her is critical to finding out the circumstances about the killings at Sandy Hook. Anika Sonski, Natalie’s longtime friend said in an interview that she was in contact with Hammond and “ … said she knows only the barest details of what occurred.”

http://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Sandy-Hook-survivor-s-wit-and-will-a-weapon-for-4125396.php#ixzz2FbxoYo16

The other person wounded is unnamed and we have no information about him (or her) as of yet.

We also have not heard from the custodian who ran down the hallway to warn the staff about the gunfire he heard or the person(s) he witnessed doing the shooting.

We also need to hear from the physician who treated Adam Lanza that states his or her diagnosis and what medication(s) if any, were prescribed as part of Adam’s healthcare. Where is the doc?

There is an account of another individual found in the woods that has not been explained either. Who was he and what was he doing there?

These queries are paramount to understanding the entire event that happened at the Lanza house and at Sandy Hook on Friday, December 14, 2012. The American people deserve to know the truth.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/deadly-shooting-reported-conn-elementary-school-article-1.1220164
One witness said Friday’s masked killer, clad in black camouflage, might have fired up to 100 shots in just two minutes as terrified kids cowered in classrooms and closets — and heroic workers hustled to keep them alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt7Yjcqzs4A&list=ULqid9sE51d1k
masked man just started shooing,,,

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/connecticut-lanza-family-profile/index.html
Marsha Lanza, an aunt to Adam Lanza, described him as a "quiet, nice kid," but he had issues with learning, she said. Her husband is brother to Adam Lanza's father.
She said Adam Lanza's mother "battled" with the school board and ended up having her son home-schooled.

"She had issues with school," said Marsha Lanza, who lives in Crystal Lake, Illinois. "I'm not 100% certain if it was behavior or learning disabilities, but he was a very, very bright boy. He was smart."
"She didn't have to work because my brother-in-law left her very well off, very well off. She was always there for her kids," Marsha Lanza added, referring to Nancy Lanza's financial situation after she and her husband divorced.

The gunman's mother owned guns for self-defense, the aunt said. "She never felt threatened, or she would have said something," Marsha Lanza said.

The aunt also said she couldn't begin to understand the mass shooting.

"Why these kids, why these innocent little kids? That just still baffles me," she said. "I can't understand why."

Remembering the victims

She said she doesn't believe gun laws should be changed. "It's the person who does the killing, not the gun," she said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqLgJGm5nbI
NWO - Ruby Ridge | A Documentary on the Federal Siege at Ruby Ridge in Northern Idaho

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
feinstein ruby ridge senate hearings

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Feinstein-a-skeptic-at-Ruby-Ridge-hearing-3131543.php

Weaver's story is compelling: His unarmed wife and son were shot and killed by federal agents while authorities were attempting to arrest him on weapons charges.

At the hearings, senators treated Weaver gingerly, lobbing him sympathetic questions when he appeared before the panel Sept. 6 to tell of his ordeal. Feinstein, who has demonstrated political independence in a wide variety of issues, has provided the counterpoint for the hearings, now in their second week.

Feinstein dealt sternly with Weaver, asking whether his children wore Nazi arm bands and shouted Nazi slogans at neighbors, and eliciting the testimony that his arsenal consisted of 14 guns and 20,000 rounds of ammunition.

That approach is distinct even from those of fellow Democrats on the panel, Sens. Herbert Kohl of Wisconsin and Patrick Leahy of Vermont. Both have been more willing to follow the lead of Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa., the subcommittee's chairman, in questioning whether Weaver was set up by an ATF undercover agent who coaxed him into selling two illegal sawed-off shotguns.

Feinstein produced a still-unreleased Justice Department review of Ruby Ridge and read significant portions into the record saying there was no entrapment of Weaver.

Weaver's 14-year-old son, Samuel, and Deputy Marshal William Degan died in a shootout on Aug. 21, 1992. The following day, an FBI sniper killed Weaver's wife Vicki and wounded Weaver and family friend Kevin Harris

Last year, Feinstein was the chief sponsor of legislation to ban 19 specific models of assault weapons, legislation that was vigorously opposed by the National Rifle Association.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqLgJGm5nbI
NWO - Ruby Ridge | A Documentary on the Federal Siege at Ruby Ridge in Northern Idaho

You may watch the official C-Span Hearings on The Ruby Ridge Incident here
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/RidgeI  (goto 2:20 )

Please read I can't find the video - Feinstein was hideous  - she basically forces the daughter to descibe her mother being murdered by sniper fire :[/b]
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/weaver/saratestimony.html

Senator SPECTER. And do you think she was visible through the glass at that time?
Ms. WEAVER. I do believe she was.
Senator SPECTER. Why do you conclude that?
Ms. WEAVER, Because I remember the curtains. I remember having to close them. I remember, we gotta get the curtains in the house closed, all the curtains in the house. We closed the living room curtains, we closed these curtains—because the night before. we hadn't been worried about anyone looking in our house or trying to take shots at us. We were just all in such shock.

Senator SPECTER. But if the hole was lined up, as Senator Feinstein is now indicating, there still is a substantial portion of the window obscured by the curtain.
Ms. WEAVER. Yes, but I believe this was pulled back, too.
Senator SPECTER. But are you sure?
Ms. WEAVER. Yes, I'm sure of that.
Senator FEINSTEIN. Where would it have been pinned? I don't see a hole that would hole a tieback.
Ms. WEAVER. Right there. They were just little checkered ribbons, like you buy on a roll in the store.
Senator FEINSTEIN. I see them on this side— Senator SPECTER. Where do you say, Ms. Weaver, that the pin holes are—on the side with the hinges?
Ms. WEAVER. I think there's one right there.

Mr. SPENCE. He testified that he saw Harris flinch. Harris had to be behind the door when he was hit.
Ms. WEAVER. He fell in front of me, and I tripped over him getting in the house.

Mr. SPENCE. And so that means— Senator SPECTER. So special agent Horiuchi said he saw—this was the transcript of special agent Horiuchi's testimony?

Mr. SPENCE. It's his statement.

Senator SPECTER. "When I fired the shot, I knew the cabin door was standing open, but I believed even though the subject at whom I fired was on the porch at the door, that my shot would not impact the cabin itself. As the shot impacted, I believe that I saw the male subject at whom I fired flinch, and I believe that I had hit him low, around the hip area.”

Mr. SPENCE. He had to be behind the door when he was hit, so he had to see through the door.
Senator SPECTER. But where does Horiuchi say he was? This is Harris, right?
Mr. SPENCE. No; this is Horiuchi.

Senator FEINSTEIN. I know, but the subject is Harris.

Ms. WEAVER. Uh-huh.
Senator FEINSTEIN. Where was Harris—where does Horiuchi say he saw him?
Senator SPECTER. He says "As the shot impacted, I believe that I saw the male subject at whom I fired flinch."
Senator FEINSTEIN. On the porch, or inside the door?
Senator SPECTER. Well, it would have been behind the door.
Mr. SPENCE That's where he was when he was hit.

Ms. WEAVER . He was right in line with my mom, because it went right through her head and right into his arm and into his chest.

Mr. SPENCE. So if he saw a flinching, he had to be able to see through the door.

Ms. WEAVER. My mom dropped, and Kevin fell face first.

Senator SPECTER. Well, we will proceed with this with special agent Horiuchi. Thank you very much.