SHOOTING: Newtown Connecticut Elementary School --- Staged -- [Sandy Hook]

Author Topic: SHOOTING: Newtown Connecticut Elementary School --- Staged -- [Sandy Hook]  (Read 634625 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Here we go again...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/reports-connecticut-police-evacuating-elementary-school-where-shooting-153815107.html

Reports: Connecticut police evacuating elementary school where shooting reported

State police are entering a Connecticut elementary school after a shooting was reported there. The building, Sandy Hook Elementary in Newton, Conn., is on lockdown and police are evacuating people inside the building, NBC Connecticut reports.

Connecticut's News 8 WTNH-TV says a witness saw one child with a bloody face leaving the building.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
One Confirmed Dead In School Shooting In Newtown:
http://www.courant.com/news/breaking/hc-police-responding-to-incident-in-newtown-20121214,0,3969911.story

Sources said a person believed to be a shooter is dead. Earlier reports of a second shooter are unconfirmed.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo

NEWTOWN, CT (WFSB) -
Connecticut State Police said they were assisting Newtown police after a shooting was reported inside a Newtown school Friday morning.

The shooting was reported at Sandy Hook Elementary School around 9:41 a.m., according to Connecticut State Police. Few details have been released during this unfolding situation, but state police said this is one of the worst shootings emergency officials have seen in a long time.

According to the NewsTimes, the children inside the school have been evacuated to a nearby fire station.

Read More...
http://www.infosalvo.com/us-news/elementary-school-shooting-in-connecticut/

Offline larsonstdoc

At least the shooter is dead.  Pray for the children.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline KazKru

At least the shooter is dead.  Pray for the children.

Reports of "multiple fatalities" now.  Indeed, pray all you can.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
CNN - A local correspondent just interviewed a family of 3

Kid said roughly, first there were people, then there were police on the roof,... she did not say she heard shots fired, not even when the reporter asked her directly,... she added that she could see so much because it was close to her classroom window

Father said roughly, he though there were more shooters in the school, and just said he wondered how these people got into the school given its high security, even saying he thought it would have to be an inside job

The reporter referenced a man being led away in cuffs by police on the scene, witnessed, and CNN disreguarded it, Ashley Banfield reporting, and just keeps reporting that the gunman is dead at the scene.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline KazKru

early news reports say second gunman on CNN.

Offline larsonstdoc

WHY DO PEOPLE KILL KIDS?

The greatest gift anyone has in their life is their childhood.
                                    -------Jeff Rense

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/live-updates-newtown-ct-school-shooting/

LIVE UPDATES: Newtown, CT School Shooting
    Email0Smaller FontTextLarger Text|Print
11:55 a.m.: Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton tells WABC three victims in hospital are in “very serious condition.”
11:52 a.m.: Danbury Hospital confirms three patients have been taken there for treatment.
A shooting involving two gunmen erupted at a Connecticut elementary school this morning, prompting the town of Newtown to lock down all of its schools and draw SWAT teams to the school, authorities said today.
State Police confirm that one shooter is dead. A second gunman is apparently at large, sources told ABC News.
The shooting occurred at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, about 12 miles east of Danbury.
State Police received the first 911 call at 9:41 a.m. and immediately began sending emergency units from the western part of the state. Initial 911 calls stated that multiple students were trapped in a classroom, possibly with a gunman, according to a Connecticut State Police source.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
A second witness-hand on CNN right now is saying that over a hundred rounds were fired at three people, Principle, Vice Principle, and school Psychologist,... only the Vice Principle come out of the fire but he was wounded in the foot.

The shooting occured at the time of a school meeting, at the beginning of it, and the second-hand witness is claiming that the witness felt the shooting was timed with the meeting,... the three above walked into the hall into the hail of fire in the hallway outside of the meeting.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Local Coverage: School Shooting in Connecticut

ABC/Disney/Viacom affiliate

Reporting that children are being directed to a local firehouse and aren't allowed to leave.  Kids still on lockdown within school too

CBS reporting multiple children dead, death toll expected to reach double digits.

One reporter saying, police are still surrounding the building because there might be someone else involved in the shooting.

God help the targets of this attrocity.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline larsonstdoc

ABC LIVE STREAM

http://abcnews.go.com/live

ABC REPORTING MORE THAN A DOZEN DEAD

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
reporter a the scene just asked a policeman at a briefing, were more than two dozen killed and were 14 children?

CBS just reported 27 dead, (14 children) correct that, larsondoc got it right, at least 9 adults.

Just two handguns recovered.  Started with a confrontation outside the school office.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline larsonstdoc

CBS REPORTING 27 DEAD.  AT LEAST 9 OF THEM ADULTS

Offline CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile

CBS REPORTING 27 DEAD.  AT LEAST 9 OF THEM ADULTS

Whoa. This is REALLY gonna get the anti-gun leftist rolling.

This is like OKC bombing, a bunch of kids dead.

Offline larsonstdoc

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
18-20 year old male, local in the community
- Mahatma Gandhi

• Youtube Profile
Columbine II...one week before 12-21-12.

Methinks their could be another MK-Ultra victim ready to unleash on 12-21-12.

That would make the NWO happy for their special day. 

Offline larsonstdoc

Kids from kindergarten to grade 4.  Awful.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

Columbine II...one week before 12-21-12.

Methinks their could be another MK-Ultra victim ready to unleash on 12-21-12.

That would make the NWO happy for their special day. 

Let's hope you are wrong.

EvadingGrid

And if any of the teachers had a gun in a locked draw ?

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
reporter Robert Gouldsen, abc local on the ground just reported that one child told their father that someone walked into the classroom and shot the teacher
- Mahatma Gandhi

• Youtube Profile
  Let's hope you are wrong.

Me, too.  Ironically I was listening to Steve Quayle and Russ Dizdar on the Hagmann and Hagmann report last night on blogtalk radio.  Russ Dizdar wrote a book about mind-control.  He believes that there are millions of MK-Ultra/SRA victims around the world.  He also believes, through interviews with these victims, that when the New World Order starts making major moves, many of these MK-Ultra victims will "snap" and start pulling triggers on citizens, like what we saw today.  This would be part of the "Ordo ab Chao" (out of the order comes the chaos) philosophy of the Illuminati.  Russ Dizdar's book about MK-Ultra/SRA victims is called "The Black Awakening".  It is very dark, disturbing, and scary.  

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo
http://fox40.com/2012/12/14/close-to-20-people-killed-in-connecticut-elementary-school-shooting/

CNN) — The suspected gunman’s body was found in a classroom inside a Newtown, Connecticut, elementary school where authorities say as many as 20 were killed, including 10 children, a source close to the investigation told CNN’s Susan Candiotti.

More information to come. Keep checking FOX40.com.

Offline larsonstdoc

Me, too.  Ironically I was listening to Steve Quayle and Russ Dizdar on the Hagmann and Hagmann report last night on blogtalk radio.  Russ Dizdar wrote a book about mind-control.  He believes that there are millions of MK-Ultra/SRA victims around the world.  He also believes, through interviews with these victims, that when the New World Order starts making major moves, many of these MK-Ultra victims will "snap" and start pulling triggers on citizens, like what we saw today.  This would be part of the "Ordo ab Chao" (out of the order comes the chaos) philosophy of the Illuminati.  Russ Dizdar's book about MK-Ultra/SRA victims is called "The Black Awakening".  It is very dark, disturbing, and scary.  

Interesting.  I believe there are many under MK Ultra.  Can you give us a link to the show?

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
eyewitness, 14 yo who lives behind the school reporting to abc (which seems to be carrying the cbs local feed), that the first three police cars responding to the school pulled up around a black vehicle,...

reporting that lockdown was just lifted
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
I am waiting for this to happen in Illinois. especially after the fed judge passed the conceal carry in this state.

• Youtube Profile
  Interesting.  I believe there are many under MK Ultra.  Can you give us a link to the show?

Here you go, bro.  It is 3 hours long. I listened to the first 90 minutes and need to listen to the last half.  The first 90 minutes were POWERFUL.  I am one that constantly listens to Quayle.  However, I know many do not like Quayle.  But I would say that this is a MUST LISTEN! This show does bring in some Bible prophecy.

Show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2012/12/14/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

Russ Dizdar's Web Site:

http://shatterthedarkness.net/

Offline bento

Hands down this has to be an op I can feel it what kind of sick f**k kills children like this? They want your guns and will kill as many children as they need to to get them!!!!
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

• Youtube Profile
I am waiting for this to happen in Illinois. especially after the fed judge passed the conceal carry in this state.

Yeah.  A major one would be ideal for the NWO.  Illinois is perfect.  Plus, it's Obummer's "home state".  And that scumbag Rham Emmanuel is mayor of Chicago.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Oh boy...this is WORSE than Columbine...

I wonder if we'll hear any outrage from Lynne Cheney, Joe Lieberman, John McCain, and Lt. Dave Grossman over "violence in the media" this time around...

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
cbs/abc local:  shooting spread all through out the school, the largest part occuring in one classroom and that the incident began at the school office

just reported:  an unprescidented call went out state wide to all police on duty and off duty to respond to this high school shooting

- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
AJ show:  call in witness reporting rumors of two gunmen dressed as nuns (?!?!) and one other gunman

...did I hear him right?
- Mahatma Gandhi

• Youtube Profile
AJ show:  call in witness reporting rumors of two gunmen dressed as nuns (?!?!) and one other gunman

...did I hear him right?

Yes, you did.

Offline starvosan

18-20 year old male, local in the community
Source?

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
They can't account for an entire classroom of kids?

At least 27 people are dead after a shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, according to the Associated Press.

At least 18 children were among those killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School, according to the news service, which cited an unidentified official with knowledge of the situation. The shooter is dead and had two guns, the AP said. CNN said the shooter’s body was found in a classroom.

Many shootings took place in a kindergarten class, according to the Hartford Courant. One entire classroom is unaccounted for outside the school, the paper reported on its website.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-12-14/connecticut-shooting-leaves-27-dead-including-pupils-ap
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

EvadingGrid

...did I hear him right?

Yes...

Maybe Obama will ban Nuns Habits ?
OR
Its staged and designed to Ban Guns ?