$5.7 Billion Given to Vaccine Manufacturers in 2011 by US Govít

Author Topic: $5.7 Billion Given to Vaccine Manufacturers in 2011 by US Govít  (Read 2457 times)

Offline decemberfellow

In 2011, the US Federal government awarded 6 pharmaceutical corporations over 5.7 Billion to manufacture childrenís vaccines alone.According to information on the Centers for Disease Control and Federal Business Opportunities websites, the contracts were for the federal Vaccines for Children (VFC) program. [1,2]

The VFC program purchases the vaccines from the vaccine manufacturer. The vaccines are then distributed to state health departments and territorial public health agencies. In turn, children who couldnít normally afford vaccines are supposed be injected at no cost. [3]

Many vaccine supporters use examples like the VFC program as indisputable proof of kindness on the part of the government and pharmaceutical companies.  I think most parents have heard how generous, caring, and loving they are, havenít you?

Iíd like for you to consider an alternative motive when looking at the contract amounts: a corporate agenda.

Before we get into the individual contract numbers and the corporations who received the money, Iíd like to take a moment and share these 4 facts with you:

Pharmaceutical companies care about profits and shareholders, not your children.[4]
Since 1989, pharmaceutical companies have paid only 2.3 billion dollars for vaccine injuries. Given the total lifetime care of a vaccine-injured child, many parents believe this figure should be substantially higher.[5]
The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-660) created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). Vaccine manufacturers (and doctors!) are given complete immunity from any legal liability if your child is harmed by their vaccine(s). No other industry enjoys this level of protection from a product that could injure a child! [6]
Some of the same pharmaceutical companies listed below have been charged with criminal acts by the Department of Justice.[7]

full article:http://vactruth.com/2012/11/30/2011-billions-vaccine-manufacturers/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=5d69aa48c7-11_30_2012_pharma_billions&utm_medium=email

Vaccines: KILLERS IS WHAT THEY ARE
Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: $5.7 Billion Given to Vaccine Manufacturers in 2011 by US Govít
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 10:03:56 pm »

full article:http://vactruth.com/2012/11/30/2011-billions-vaccine-manufacturers/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=5d69aa48c7-11_30_2012_pharma_billions&utm_medium=email

Vaccines: KILLERS IS WHAT THEY ARE

Great info!  Thanks for posting!

Genocidal Maniacs!  I look forward for the day they will have to answer for what they do!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."