Michael Rivero And Revisionism

Author Topic: Michael Rivero And Revisionism  (Read 7210 times)

Online John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Michael Rivero And Revisionism
« on: December 04, 2012, 09:42:06 pm »
I was listening to Michael Rivero's (What Really Happened) podcast and felt the need to set the record straight as a neutral third party observer.

I listen to Michael Rivero go on and on about the Israeli government and, I do agree with much of what he is saying on the subject. It's good to have Israeli government watch dog groups out there because the israeli government is one of the most out of control governments on the planet.  I certainly get that.

But, with that said...

A caller called in and asked Michael Rivero "Why he continually attacks Alex Jones."  Michael Rivero's reply really surprised me.  First of all, I didn't even know he was 'consistently' attacking AJ.  However, MR said that yes, he regularly attacks AJ.

MR went on to say that AJ has unwavering support for the government of Israel and that AJ called anyone who thought Israeli government  bad "retarded".   There's more but first...

Unfortunately for  Rivero, I was listening the very day he and AJ were getting into it when AJ made the 'retard' comment.  What AJ 'actually' said was that, "anyone who puts Israel at the center of the NWO universe and focuses their entire attention on Israel while ignoring everything else was retarded."   I'll get into that later.

MR went onto infer that since AJ is "an unwavering supporter of Israel" they must have paid for his new studio and reporters.  This harkens what we heard coming from Obama... "You didn't build that"

I have to agree with AJ that, when you build a successful business model, that there are some in the same business that tend to be jealous of your success.  Specially when someone like Rivero makes a comment like the one he made above.

The fact AJ HAS called out the Israeli government and yet doesn't make them the center of the universe gives AJ MORE credibility and maybe Michael, that's why his show is actually MORE successful than yours.

I know for a fact the Israeli elite are not only in bed with the Saudis but, the two are spooning each other hard.  Let me tell you, the NWO doesn't want that getting out.  

One doen't have to even know that to SEE that Saudi Arabia is as much behind the Libya, Syria, and especially the Iranian war effort as the Israeli government yet, Rivero won't even give those FACTS a whisper.

I don't think Rivero is a 'dis-informant' but, I felt compelled to set the record straight on the way Michael Rivero remembers history during his time at GCN.  Which, he should by-the-way thank, for giving him the airtime and the audience he did get while he was on that network.  ;)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: Michael Rivero And Revisionism
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 11:30:04 pm »
Isn't Rivero the same guy who claims he has sources in Hawaii saying Obama was *indeed* born in Hawaii and has an authentic American birth certificate? ???

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 12:07:59 am »
Isn't Rivero the same guy who claims he has sources in Hawaii saying Obama was *indeed* born in Hawaii and has an authentic American birth certificate? ???

What's interesting about that subject is what is covered in 'Dreams of My Real Father'.

Yeah, that's the guy.  Even though Rivero's sources never produced the document.  Maybe because that would tie Obummer to the Marxist 'real' father.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 12:32:09 am »
Mike also believes a plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 02:03:04 am »
He also thinks chemtrails are normal.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 09:10:25 am »

You did ok, but being I just heard this, you seem to making some revisions too John.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/podcast.php

I will re-listen again, and think others should too before casting their
info-judgements.

Not sure which hour it was, and the podcast only availible for the day.

Yes, he is against chemtrails issue.
Yes he believes a  plane hit the pentagon.
Yes, he thinks the birther stuff non-sense.
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 09:24:32 am »
Mike also believes a plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11.
Correct I remember him saying that, and dismissing that it looked more like some sort of missile.

was there even an aircraft engine found in the rubble?

Offline rio

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 09:57:20 am »
Just because Jones has called out Israel a few times in the past doesn't mean that he doesn't cover for them on a regular basis.

Jones repeats hasbara (Israeli propaganda) to his listeners, and is very clearly, very obviously angling for the anti-Islam Christian Zionist readers.

We know from Jones in his own words admitting that he supports the Jewish State of Israel and that the UN working against Israel. Even if you believe that, the UN is made up of member states that are against unwavering US vetos of constant violations by Israel.

Jones also recently claimed that Iran wants to "wipe Israel off the face" when we all know that's not what was said. Jones pretends that Hamas is launching rockets at Israeli territories for no reason, and never mentions the Israeli occupation of Gaza.

Jones has also claimed that Hezbolla is working with Mexican drug lords, with no evidence other than a report from the State Department, and of which the claim has been denied by Mexican authorities.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/20/mexico-disputes-house-gop-report-alleging-terrorists-ties-with-drug-cartels/

Now that Drudge is regularly linking to Infowars, I keep seeing a lot of black vs right divide and conquer distraction bullshit showing up all the time too. Like "breaking news" of the beaten to death story Trayvon vs Zimmerman where photos of Zimmerman's bloody face is used to dredge up racial tension.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 09:57:30 am »
You did ok, but being I just heard this, you seem to making some revisions too John.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/podcast.php

I will re-listen again, and think others should too before casting their
info-judgements.

Not sure which hour it was, and the podcast only availible for the day.

Yes, he is against chemtrails issue.
Yes he believes a  plane hit the pentagon.
Yes, he thinks the birther stuff non-sense.

Thank You for providing the actual link to the very podcast.  I should have done that.

The segment of Rivero's AJ rant is at the end of Hour 1, and you will note I did NOT revise what MR had to say.

Offline rio

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 10:05:57 am »
Alex Jones also said that "Israel bashers are scum" in one of his famous Pro-Zionist rants

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 10:07:16 am »
Just because Jones has called out Israel a few times in the past doesn't mean that he doesn't cover for them on a regular basis.

Jones repeats hasbara (Israeli propaganda) to his listeners, and is very clearly, very obviously angling for the anti-Islam Christian Zionist readers.

We know from Jones in his own words admitting that he supports the   and that the UN working against Israel. Even if you believe that, the UN is made up of member states that are against unwavering US vetos of constant violations by Israel.

Jones also recently claimed that Iran wants to "wipe Israel off the face" when we all know that's not what was said. Jones pretends that Hamas is launching rockets at Israeli territories for no reason, and never mentions the Israeli occupation of Gaza.

Jones has also claimed that Hezbolla is working with Mexican drug lords, with no evidence other than a report from the State Department, and of which the claim has been denied by Mexican authorities.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/20/mexico-disputes-house-gop-report-alleging-terrorists-ties-with-drug-cartels/

Now that Drudge is regularly linking to Infowars, I keep seeing a lot of black vs right divide and conquer distraction bullshit showing up all the time too. Like "breaking news" of the beaten to death story Trayvon vs Zimmerman where photos of Zimmerman's bloody face is used to dredge up racial tension.

I have been a Jones listener for a very long time and i have never heard AJ say that he supports Jewish State of Israel. I'm not saying he doesn't,just that i have never heard him say that.Can you point to a podcast or interview/link please?

****No need i found it.Very old though.****

This is a very different man then,he did talk ALOT of rubbish in those days.
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline rio

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 10:11:37 am »
I have been a Jones listener for a very long time and i have never heard AJ say that he supports Jewish State of Israel. I'm not saying he doesn't,just that i have never heard him say that.Can you point to a podcast or interview/link please?

No I'm not going to do your research for you. The video can be found easily all over the internet in both video and on other forums and it is Alex when he was in his early 20s emphatically claiming that he supports the Jewish state and it's their land and on and on.

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 10:13:21 am »
No I'm not going to do your research for you. The video can be found easily all over the internet in both video and on other forums and it is Alex when he was in his early 20s emphatically claiming that he supports the Jewish state and it's their land and on and on.
Put your panties back on.I found it,and updated my post before you posted.
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 10:22:50 am »

We know from Jones in his own words admitting that he supports the Jewish State of Israel and that the UN working against Israel. Even if you believe that, the UN is made up of member states that are against unwavering US vetos of constant violations by Israel.

Before I get into this post I want to bring up the UN.

Here is the area I have the biggest problem with Rivero.  Rivero goes on and, on and, on about how Israel "defies the (corrupt) UN".  MR either is not educated in the history of the UN or is a blithering idiot.  The same people who 'created' the so-called Israeli nation state had a major hand in creating the UN.  That would be the Rothschilds as a major player in it and Israel's joint creation.

The UN is the most criminal organization on the planet and Rivero holds them up as a legitimate 'governing body', REPEATEDLY.

The rest of the world would do a whole better to kick the globalists out of their nation.  get their own nation in order first.  Second dissolve the UN and form a 'Federation of Sovereign Countries' whose mission is NOT to have centralized power.

I don't listen to AJ 24 / 7 so I can't speak fOr what you heard him say but I was astonished to hear AJ say that the 'so-called' nation of Israel is NOT an 'organic nation' but, rather a Rothschild corporation state.  Which IS accurate from an historic perspective, going back to the UN question.

Calling Israel a 'non-state' blows the doors off ANYTHING Rivero has put forward and, goes against this idea AJ is an 'agent for' Israel.

Offline Joe(WI)

• Knowledge
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 11:54:35 am »
I want to say this is my opinion of Mr Rivero only. He is bitter about his ex-wife who is Zionist-Nazi. There, I said it. :P

He sounds incredibly like a local shill we had locally, David Berkman. Berkman always slipped into EVERY column he wrote, until he was let go evidently in '02, about being Atheist. Didn't matter the topic. "GMO is good for you, btw, I'm an atheist." The guy was so irritating when he retired from the university here, they threw a party and forgot to invite him, LOL. Really, look up Berkman, URP!

Back to Mike. If he has a grudge, LEAVE IT AT HOME!!! I think Claire is excellent for Mike, she is Christian, a gospel singer evidently, and he gets along with her. They have been married for a while, so its not relationship length determining things. I did not like when Mike went on crusade to crucify the Israeli govt, and for those keeping score, when Alex interviewed Lt.Col McGonagal(sp?), he explicitly said the Israeli govt was in collusion with U.S. to send the USS Liberty to the bottom, causing a war with Egypt. Provocation by  a foreign power was quietly covered up, all were given medals, the most decorated ship in US Naval history, under threat of courts martial. Honorably discharged, for a pretext for war, which never happened. Alex covered it all.

Alex's style is to throw all NWO meat into the grinder, not just a subgroup, "Oh, this group pissed me off..." He covered a lot of sport hinkey activity, pedo rings, game rigging, drug use, shooting, because it is recent. He doesn't have an axe to grind, which makes him eminently listenable! Living in the past chains you to the past.

Mike is a decent chap, I made a bunch of promo art for him, gratis. The chip on his shoulder does not help the infowar tho, because it detracts from message. What really happened is not the anti-*NWO* show :( I do like the ability to call in, open Mike, LOL
The number, 666, has been changed. The new number is, 999.

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 05:24:43 pm »
I believe I have heard Alex say he supports the 'state' (  ::) ) or 'country' of Israel, BUT SO HAS RIVERO!!!  

Revero has repeatedly said that he supports the 1948 'UN' original cooked up version of the state of Israel.

In both MR and AJ's defense what do you do after the illegitimate UN created this Hornets nest.

Below is a link to the very first Youtube video that popped up when I put in the search bar... 'alex jones israeli agent'
The video is a joke.   The author is PO'ed at Jones' guests because they TELL THE TRUTH that Israel wasn't the 'lone gun man' in the Kennedy assassination.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=immer5ru_AE 

These people, whomever they are, are so myopic towards Israel you can't discuss anything but Israel with them.  So, I can certainly understand Jones frustration with these people.

All Israel really is, is a 'front country' the Rothchilds created to dictate to the rest of the world their demands, using Jewish cover.  NONE of these rabid Israel protagonists EVER discuss that.

Well, I'll say one thing. It's never a dull moment around here. lol.  

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 07:49:56 am »
I tried listening to some of Rivero's archived radio shows a few years back and wasn't able to get very far...  Every other word was "Israel", "Israeli government", "Zionist regime", etc., and I just couldn't listen any more.

Offline SOS3

Mike Rivero Says To Support Obama May.30, 2012, Nothing New Here
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 10:55:36 am »
Found this on youtube this morning, i typed Rivero in and hit today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5VSwlvQOUg

Offline EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 11:45:17 am »
Disgusting
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline donnay

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 12:09:56 pm »
I tried listening to some of Rivero's archived radio shows a few years back and wasn't able to get very far...  Every other word was "Israel", "Israeli government", "Zionist regime", etc., and I just couldn't listen any more.

I agree.  I think it is more of a distract to blame the Joo's for EVERYTHING.  There is many facets to take into consideration and the Zionist are only one.  The same applies to Jeff Rense's shows.  They become tiresome.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 01:10:45 pm »
I have been a fan of Rivero's for a decade, yet, of course we will never see eye to eye. He hung up on my call when I called in to his show to question his support of Obama. As a member of his site, I have reminded him of this as often as I can. He has since given up the lessor of two evils philosophy thankfuly.

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline FreeinTX

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 01:36:33 pm »
I agree.  I think it is more of a distract to blame the Joo's for EVERYTHING.  There is many facets to take into consideration and the Zionist are only one.  The same applies to Jeff Rense's shows.  They become tiresome.

It is a TOTAL distraction to associate Jews with Israel, the Israeli government, or the Zionist regime.'

Everyone should watch the movie "Defamation" by Yoav Shamir. (SP?)

Israel is NOT a Jewish state.  The people of Israel are NOT Jewish.  And ZIONISM is a SECULAR movement that has NOTHING to do with following God's law, or being a Jew.

The biggest mistake Americans make in relation to the State of Israel is associating a country with a religion, and making the assumption that Israeli's are Jewish.  That MASSIVE majority of the country is secular, and non practicing of ANY religion, and Israel has the highest ATHEIST population, as a percentage, than any other western country in the world.

Judaism is a RELIGION.  A Jew is a RELIGIOUS person.  Being a Jew is NOT about a culture!  It is NOT about who your mother is, or who your father is.  There is NO SUCH THING as an Atheist Jew just like there is no such thing as a Christian Jew, a Buddhist Jew, or a Muslim Jew.  There is, however, Christian Israelis, Jewish Israelis, Buddhist Israelis, and Muslim Israelis (YES! even Muslim Israelis as the Palestinians have ISRAELI passports!)  There also exists Christian Zionists, Buddhist Zionists, Muslim Zionists, etc.

The US Department of State calls Israel a SECULAR nation, and the people of Israel have OVERWHELMINGLY voted DOWN any attempts to make Judaism the countries official religion.

As long as people falsely believe that Israelis, Jews, and Zionists are all the same thing, the government of Israel will be allowed to run their country as an Apartheid State where certain people have more rights than others, and certain laws only apply to certain people.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!   

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 01:39:52 pm »
FT, no one mentioned he bashes Jews, it is always Zionist.
So um, ur point?

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline FreeinTX

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2012, 02:03:55 pm »
FT, no one mentioned he bashes Jews, it is always Zionist.
So um, ur point?

What?

Quote from: donnay
I agree.  I think it is more of a distract to blame the Joo's for EVERYTHING.  There is many facets to take into consideration and the Zionist are only one.  The same applies to Jeff Rense's shows.  They become tiresome.

My response was to this person associating Jews with Zionists, and insisting that MR's (and Jeff Rense's) legitimate hatred of Zionists was somehow linked to a dislike for Jews.

Offline donnay

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2012, 02:52:00 pm »
What?

My response was to this person associating Jews with Zionists, and insisting that MR's (and Jeff Rense's) legitimate hatred of Zionists was somehow linked to a dislike for Jews.

I understand--what bothers me is there is many facets of the NWO, and Zionism is only one facet.  That was my point.

Offline FreeinTX

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 03:18:58 pm »

I understand--what bothers me is there is many facets of the NWO, and Zionism is only one facet.  That was my point.

Cheers on that point.

I saw James Baker today insist that the only way Israel will "remain a Jewish State" is to ensure the two state solution process.

Constant propaganda to confuse a complicated issue.

Offline America2

Re: Mike Rivero Says To Support Obama May.30, 2012, Nothing New Here
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 08:35:15 pm »
Found this on youtube this morning, i typed Rivero in and hit today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5VSwlvQOUg

So Rivero...

1) Says Obama was *indeed* born in Hawaii and has an authentic birth certificate.

2) Says a plane hit the Pentagon.

3) Denies chemtrails

4) Supported Obama(although to be fair, Alex's guests that said Romney was the lesser of the evils weren't much better either)

Rivero's a wolf in sheep's clothing. End of story

Offline A Dissident

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2012, 08:58:07 pm »
Rivero makes me sick to my stomach. He is a disinformation operative of the worst variety. He is a "former" media professional for NASA and has also worked for McDonnell Douglas, a major defense contractor.

--He claims that an airplane hit the Pentagon and that one was shot down over Shanksville. Any theories that challenge the airplanes or 'hijackings' are dismissed as disinformation.

--He steadfastly maintains the authenticity of the Apollo missions. Perhaps he feels a need to defend his former employer (NASA).

--He denies the existence of chemtrails.

--He maintains that the attack on the IRS building in Austin, Texas was planned and executed solely by Joseph Andrew Stack III. He glorifies the act as a man driven to the edge by the IRS, and ignores all evidence that it was a covert intelligence operation.

--He maintains that the shooting at the Pentagon was solely planned by the "9/11 truther" who was accused, and ignores all evidence to the contrary. He glorifies it as evidence that people are becoming sick of the national security state.

And most disgusting of all, he claims that satanic ritual abuse is a complete hoax. He says that the children at McMartin were liars and that the accusing parents were paranoid alcoholics. When shown evidence to the contrary, he ignored it completely and barreled on with his slander and stupidity.

The Infectious Mindset and Rivero's 10%

Rivero does do pedophilia from time to time. He does priests (so much so that we're now all perfectly familiar with his jokey refrain about 'always picking on the Catholics'), and he does the Franklin scandal. But that's pretty much it. Ironically, for a fellow who gives us all the stories the media ignores, on this subject he seems never to stray from the media line. The media loves to trash the Catholic Church and does pedophile priest stories to death. In fact, for many of us, the first thing that pops into our head upon hearing the word 'pedophile' is the word 'priest'. And then there's the Franklin scandal of twenty years ago. This too made the media. It was on the front page of the Washington Times no less. And sure, it was then buried and let die but that's neither here nor there. Fact is, we heard about all of it without WRH.

But Mike does other stories too. Here's a recent one, the basic thrust of which is that the current pedophile witch-hunt has run amuck. Read the link if you want, but for mine, it's the comment that's really interesting.

Feb7
Child porn scourge creates more suspects than can be arrested

Mike's Comment -
Now, I will be the first to admit that there are some very sick individuals who do some very strange things to little kids (especially among the clergy), but when I hear the word "resources" it sounds like the true scale of the problem is being exaggerated to protect someone's budget from the axe during these difficult economic times.

I recall the brouhaha about Satanic Ritual Abuse in the 1980s and 1990. A media-fed panic swept the nation that children were being abducted and in some cases intentionally bred for the purposes of use in rituals to Satan. Despite many sensational stories in the media, and huge sums of money budgeted for the investigators, not a single case of actual Satanic Ritual abuse was ever found.

One of the most famous cases of accusations of child molestation, including Satanic Ritual abuse, involved the McMartin Pre-School. One of the mothers, an alcoholic and diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, accused one of the workers at the school of molesting her child. There was an arrest, nut in the absence of evidence no charges were filed. That this same woman had a history of false allegations of sexual abuse of her child was kept private, but a "Confidential" letter was circulated warning customers of the school that the issue of sexual molestation had been raised. Fanned by the media and by a local Catholic church that openly called for the death of the main McMartin suspect, Ray Buckey, the situation exploded into hysteria. Parents were convinced their children were victims. Interrogators pressured the children to "remember" the abuse, and forensics tests which contradicted the claims were scrapped while new and unproven testing procedures were tried.

After six years and $15 million, the case ended with no convictions. In hindsight, it was recognized that this had been a witch-hunt in the truest Medieval sense of the word. Popular imagination had run wild, and the people paid to find molesters had seen molesters at every turn, whether they were truly there or not.

In hindsight, it was clear that the children had simply gone along with whatever the interrogators suggested had happened, more in the spirit of a game than our of malice. That no evidence was ever found off the secret underground tunnels that figured in the lurid stories should have been a warning but it was not. The trials proceeded to their humiliating end.

Now, as I said above, I understand that there really are some very sick people out there. But when I hear claims that there are simply too many of them to arrest without more resources, I have to wonder if this is a problem with the economy, rather than with the real crime.

In her book, "Who Stole Feminism" Christina Hobbs Sommers revealed that while rape is and remains a real crime, there was no explosive epidemic of rape in the 1990s. The so-called rape "crisis" was a manufactured issue used to fill talk shows, sell books, and mostly to justify funding for campus rape centers and rape counselors, most of whom sat idle a great deal of the time. Like the Satanic Ritual Abuse panic, the Rape Crisis resulted in a flood of false accusations of rape which had the long term result of making it more difficult for real rape victims to get be believed. But the money flowed to the self-appointed saviors and that was the important thing.

So, I have to view the huge numbers of offenders mentioned in this article and wonder if (not unlike the global warming scam) the situation is being exaggerated to make a grab for more public funds, or at least dodge the budget ax as the economy slides.

If there is one lesson to be learned from the real Medieval witch hunts, it's that when you pay people to see witches, they will believe witches truly exist, and that bystanders, rather than miss out on the fun, will gladly join the hysteria.

What a long comment! Especially given that it's not factual. Unless there were two McMartins and I was watching another one, that is. Whilst McMartin was pre-red pill for me, that's not to say I wasn't paying attention. I was, and my recollection was not of a media witch-hunt per se, but rather of a media condemnation of a witch-hunt, pretty much precisely like Mike's above. As I understood it at the time - the whole thing was hysteria, the McMartin folks were innocent, and the parents and counsellors were all nutters, drunks, and villains. That's what the media told me and I believed them. Between an impossible crime, and the oh-so-credible False Memory Syndrome Foundation telling us that people just invented these crazy stories, I bought the 'false memory' line. It never occurred to me at the time that the False Memory Syndrome Foundation might be a creation of the CIA, funded by God knows who, and entirely staffed by 'ex'-spooks and 'ex'-pedophiles.

But never mind all that, best to keep things simple. So I wrote to Mike and set him straight on a key fact -

Hi Mike,

I hate to tell you this, but the tunnels under the McMartin school were found precisely as described. Google 'E Gary Stickel Phd McMartin tunnels'. That should sort you out.

Stickel by the way is actually famous. He's the archeologist Spielberg went to when he needed a consultant for Raiders of the Lost Ark. He's the real deal. And he found the tunnels and said so.

The tunnels were there. And if the tunnels were there, the kids and the parents weren't bullshitting. The drunk you mention only got that way because no one would believe her. Can't say I blame her myself.

It wasn't a witch hunt mate. It was real.

If it's any consolation I thought it was bullshit too. But the facts are undeniable and I changed my position.

best,

nobody

Mike's not a chatty fellow so I got no reply. Nor did my thing appear on his letters page. But this one did -

READER: Thank you for your mention of the McMartin Preschool fiasco. A few points are worth mentioning. You wrote, "There was an arrest, but in the absence of evidence no charges were filed." Not so - charges were filed against 7 people, though dropped for all but 2, Peggy Buckley and her son, Ray. Ray Buckley spent 5 years in jail on a no-bond hold. Peggy's bond was $1million. The investigation and subsequent 2 trials resulted in a criminal case even longer and more expensive for Orange County, than OJ's. Actually, it was the longest and most expensive in American history. At the same time, as you note, other such cases against preschool teachers (and parents, grandparents, clergy) popped up around the country (bringing to light the phenomenon of 'false memory syndrome'). The second most well-known one occurred in North Carolina, the Little Rascals/Edenton Seven. Again, after the hysteria and trial, all were acquitted. A good website recap on the McMartin case is http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mcmartin/mcmartinacco... And an award-winning 1995 movie starring James Woods covers the subject well - 'Indictment; The McMartin Trial.'

WRH: There were no charges in the initial arrest; the one following the single accusation by the women who was a paranoid schizophrenic. The charges you describe occured later after a media-whipped frenzy made it politically imperative that someone be charged with something.

Um... is that interesting? I guess. Mike certainly seems down on the details. And it's certainly good reinforcement of the themes of 'hysteria', 'schizophrenic', 'waste of money', and 'false memory syndrome'. Pity they're all false. So I wrote to Mike again -

Hello Mike,

It seems my email yesterday went astray. I'm sending it again since you seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that there were no tunnels under the McMartin school. There were tunnels. Like I said, just google 'E Gary Stickel Phd McMartin tunnels'.

I look forward to you addressing this issue.

best,

nobody

PS By the way, that False Memory Syndrome is a product entirely of the creation of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. If you google the names of the founders +pedophile, and +CIA, you might be in for a surprise - Martin T Orne, Louis Jolyon West, Ralph Underwager, and Peter and Pamela Freyd. Otherwise, did you not ever wonder where they got their funding?

Sure enough, no reply. But front page on WRH the next day is the ever reliable Franklin Scandal as a prompt for another comment on McMartin.

Feb 8

Franklin scandal (curiously, no use of his standard 'Flashback' preface)

Mike's comment -
The McMartin pre-school scandal made headlines for months and cost $15 million and wound up finding all parties innocent, but THIS scandal never saw the light of day because the corporate media refused to touch it.

Weirder and weirder! To highlight the fact that the Franklin scandal never saw the light of day because the corporate media refused to touch it, Mike actually posted the front page of the Washington Post on which it appeared. Ha ha ha ha. (Go on! That has to be worth a laugh, surely?!)

Am I the only person wondering what's going on here? What's up with this obsession with a twenty year old scandal that was covered in the media anyway? Isn't WRH all about the stories the media doesn't tell you? Go search WRH, see if you can find any mention of 'The Finders'. In spite of it being one of the biggest mindf**ks ever, it doesn't exist on WRH. Just for the record, that's '0' results. Keep searching, look for 'Dutroux', look for 'West Point' or 'Presidio', hell, just put in 'pedophile'. For this last obvious search input, the new WRH provides two results, both of which are above. On the old WRH, you get fifteen. To put that in perspective, now try putting in 'Israel'.

I shake my head on this. I can sort of understand his position on McMartin and 'false memory syndrome' since it used to be my position. But that was before I was seized by the infectious mindset. And what, Mike doesn't have this mindset? Huh? Didn't I catch it from him? Surely his head is there.

Okay, so how is it that his site contains no mention of 'The Finders'? How is that possible? It's the perfect WRH story - crims caught dead to rights with a van full of kids; a customs agent's report detailing the bust of their headquarters (!); the CIA, the FBI, the Washington Metro police shutting down the investigation; and overall, the obviousness of wickedness at a colossal scale. Plug it into McMartin, the military childcare scandal, and yes, even Franklin, and the whole thing goes exponential.

But not at WRH it doesn't. On this subject, WRH is with the media. There is only one variety of pedophilia, and that mostly in the Catholic church. Beyond this there are individual perverts who occasionally seem to act in concert, but in no significant fashion. Any talk of childcare centres, global networks, or satanism, are notreallyhappened non-events, or otherwise discreditable variations of witch-hunt craziness, bad schizophrenic craziness, or just regular, old-fashioned alcoholic craziness. Which is to say, the victims imagined it all.

Is it just me, or are we in 'nothing-to-see-here-folks-move-along' territory?

I'll leave it to you to take your pick of excuses. Either the subject is too distasteful for Mike (unless Catholics are involved) and he prefers not to go there. Or it's a hurdle too far for him to get over - the Holocaust, no problem - but for the pedophocracy, his mental horse shies. Or perhaps some other reason occurs to you. Perhaps it occurs to me too. And?

And, let's just say Mike Rivero has a 10%, and this is it.

http://churchofnobody.blogspot.com.au/2009/02/infectious-mindset-and-riveros-10.html

Defending the satanic elements that are at the heart of all of this makes me unable to "put aside differences" with Rivero, especially when he supports the CIA/FMSF line that all of the survivors are lying. What a piece of shit. He is one of them.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Mike Rivero Says To Support Obama May.30, 2012, Nothing New Here
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2012, 09:06:58 pm »
So Rivero...

1) Says Obama was *indeed* born in Hawaii and has an authentic birth certificate.

2) Says a plane hit the Pentagon.

3) Denies chemtrails

4) Supported Obama(although to be fair, Alex's guests that said Romney was the lesser of the evils weren't much better either)

Rivero's a wolf in sheep's clothing. End of story

+100%
What do you under-stand?

Offline America2

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2012, 09:13:39 pm »
Rivero makes me sick to my stomach. He is a disinformation operative of the worst variety. He is a "former" media professional for NASA and has also worked for McDonnell Douglas, a major defense contractor.

--He claims that an airplane hit the Pentagon and that one was shot down over Shanksville. Any theories that challenge the airplanes or 'hijackings' are dismissed as disinformation.

--He steadfastly maintains the authenticity of the Apollo missions. Perhaps he feels a need to defend his former employer (NASA).

--He denies the existence of chemtrails.

--He maintains that the attack on the IRS building in Austin, Texas was planned and executed solely by Joseph Andrew Stack III. He glorifies the act as a man driven to the edge by the IRS, and ignores all evidence that it was a covert intelligence operation.

--He maintains that the shooting at the Pentagon was solely planned by the "9/11 truther" who was accused, and ignores all evidence to the contrary. He glorifies it as evidence that people are becoming sick of the national security state.

And most disgusting of all, he claims that satanic ritual abuse is a complete hoax. He says that the children at McMartin were liars and that the accusing parents were paranoid alcoholics. When shown evidence to the contrary, he ignored it completely and barreled on with his slander and stupidity.

Defending the satanic elements that are at the heart of all of this makes me unable to "put aside differences" with Rivero, especially when he supports the CIA/FMSF line that all of the survivors are lying. What a piece of shit. He is one of them.

He also says Obama's USA birth certificate is authentic, and is locked up in Hawaii. Despite this, Hawaii can NOT produce one decent document showing proof to this day.

Sure, there's a decent angle over how the NWO wanted to cover up Obama being an illegitimate child of a Marxist father...but would EVEN THIS have hurt Obama? Really - morals have gotten so rotten in this country, that the masses really wouldn't have cared either way.

Offline A Dissident

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 10:32:34 pm »
He also says Obama's USA birth certificate is authentic, and is locked up in Hawaii. Despite this, Hawaii can NOT produce one decent document showing proof to this day.

Sure, there's a decent angle over how the NWO wanted to cover up Obama being an illegitimate child of a Marxist father...but would EVEN THIS have hurt Obama? Really - morals have gotten so rotten in this country, that the masses really wouldn't have cared either way.

That's why I always felt like the birth issue was a bit of a 'trap'. I don't doubt the evidence of it, but it will get twisted and the media will play it off as a racism thing.

There's a lot of room for disagreement with a law that excludes all who were not born in the United States from the oval office. It will be played in a way that will divide conspiracy researchers from minority groups, who will contest that such a law isn't fair and that if they were moved to the country at a young age, they're still American and nothing else.

If this becomes an issue, then it will open up the Constitution itself to criticism that it is "outdated" and this will result in the liberties it entitles being questioned in the light of the fact that "the founding fathers weren't dealing with a war on terror!"

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 11:48:21 pm »
WOW!
I did not realize Revero had such a strong following of die hard fans on this message board.  :D

I just listen to the guy when I need an Israel update.   

There is one thing about RM that really bothers me, that no one pointed out is, his recognizing the UN as some kind of 'authority'.

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 02:00:26 am »

Disnfo or disagreement? SO anyone who does not agree to above points a fed? lol, weak

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline A Dissident

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 04:04:52 pm »
Disnfo or disagreement? SO anyone who does not agree to above points a fed? lol, weak

You can make that argument in some of these cases, such as the defense of the official accounts of the Apollo landing, and the Pentagon/Shanksville crashes. However, the arguments for the airplane theory that he raises on his website are tired and have been repeatedly debunked. He also presents discredited witnesses, many of whom have connections to the media, government, or military, in defense of this idea.

What I cannot swallow is:
1) His denial of satanic ritual abuse and their pedophile networks.
2) His protection of the official "lone-nut" versions of two small-scale terror attacks designed to discredit those critical of the government.

A blogger (Church of Nobody) informed him repeatedly of the wealth of evidence behind satanic ritual abuse cases that he was strangely dismissing as hoaxes. He ignored this evidence.

He has also been informed of the evidence that neither the IRS crash or the Pentagon shooting were the work of "lone nuts" and yet he refused to call them what they were. Instead, he promoted the patsies as martyrs, and was behaving like provocateurs in the Arab world who cheered after the 9/11 attacks.

Do you think his gatekeeping is coincidental in light of his background in NASA and the defense industry?

Offline starvosan

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2012, 04:07:29 pm »
I think WRH is one of the best sites on the web.  I don't agree with everything Rivero says but I believe he is sincere.  Let a thousand flowers bloom!!  Go Mike go!!!

Online PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2012, 09:24:15 pm »
The differences between Jones and Rivero have emerged largely because of these three factors:

a) Jones' business plan, which has woken up more people about the NWO because he does not concentrate on one faction (Zionists, Jesuits, Masons) and thereby alienate people who might be otherwise open to the truth about conspiracy, coverups and so on. Jones limits his critique of Israel to separate alternative media from accusations of Jew-bashing. So when the Israeli government really, really needs to be hammered over its ongoing human rights abuses, ridiculously strong grip over the Western media and politicians, etc, Rivero is the guy to do it, because he does not try to tie it in with a larger NWO scheme, or image control. While this makes up for some topics Jones won't dwell on, it doesn't make for the most balanced approach by either talk show. It is possible to support Israel as a COUNTRY without backing its policies, just as one can love America without conflating it with the policies of an Obama or Bush.

b) Rivero's strongly felt atheism, which colors his attitude about Israel, Satanic ritual abuse, any balanced view of the Christian and biblical influences on the country's founding, and selectively libertarian views on social issues. E.g., he opposes social conservatives who try to impose their views with the quip, "if you don't support gay marriage, then don't marry a gay," but says nothing about the social left using government force to make everybody to accept and approve such unions. He won't take Satanist abuses seriously, because it might require him to believe in a real Satan motivating the evils done in his name. This kind of dogged unbelief leads to inconsistencies such as Rivero correctly pointing out that the modern Jews in Israel are descendants of Askenazis (instead of semitic peoples), then turning around and blaming their land-grabbing and occupation policies on following the tendencies of "nomadic tribes" (aka, ancient Semites) they are NOT descended from.

c) In the end, Jones has a comprehensive alternative view of the elite that presumes more deliberate and coordinated planning by the establishment, than Rivero does. Rivero often implies the actions or tactics of the establishment or the banks are merely selfish, haphazard, or reflect old-fashioned techniques in the age of the internet, while Jones suggests their planning has already incorporated people waking up to their schemes. Rivero thinks the imminent financial collapse is happening because of "the failed experiment" of private bank currency systems (or greedy "money junkies"), while Jones speaks of it being a deliberate economic implosion intended to destroy the middle class and throw the world into global feudalism, or prison planet that will then be unable to resist the elite's eugenics program. Rivero doesn't subscribe to this entire scheme, which explains why he frequently calls many coverups the result of mere incompetence or greed.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline jay_diggity

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2012, 10:56:27 pm »

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2012, 11:40:49 pm »
I think WRH is one of the best sites on the web.  I don't agree with everything Rivero says but I believe he is sincere.  Let a thousand flowers bloom!!  Go Mike go!!!

I started this thread to see what the consensus was on MR.

I don't disagree with certain things he discusses.  I even get a chuckle out of some of the stuff he says.  

I had to call him out when he was saying AJ's is financed by Israel.  It's not even in the realm of believability.  

He does say a lot common sense stuff but then, he has his moments where he goes 'Glenn Beck' on his audience and has to ruin the ride.

Glenn Beck in his own Revero kind of way.  ;)

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2012, 12:01:39 am »
this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssxEvQNa16E

So, how about we listen to the audio in it's entirety?  

AJ has repeatedly said that Ahmadinejad never meant to say physically wipe Israel of the face of the planet.  So, I know this sound bite was a set up.  How about we hear the 'rockets' sound bite in it's entirety as well.  AJ has repeated that Israel blows people up consistently.  

I thought we all got away from the lame stream media so that we wouldn't have to put up with hearing people like AJ being 'sound bited' out of contex?

If I didn't hear it with my own ears I would be agreeing that AJ is an Israeli apologist but, he's quite the opposite.  He just doesn't believe the NWO is centered out of Israel.

Also, AJ has CORRECTLY pointed to the house of Rothschild that DICTATES what Israel does or doesn't do.  That's the BIG issue the "ONLY FOCUS ON ISRAEL" crowd NEVER EVER whispers a word about.  Kinda funny don't you think?

Oh and BTW-
Revero ALSO says that Israel is a state so, you better take him to the woodshed too.  ;) 

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2012, 12:18:35 am »
One last thing come to think of it. 

If AJ was this big Israeli operative that you guys are constantly selling us on, why has AJ exposed the entire Syrian operation as a joint Israeli, American, EU covert war using terrorists to over throw the Syrian government.  If the Israelis are paying AJ they better ask for their money back.  :D