Solomon's Tablet and 9/11

Author Topic: Solomon's Tablet and 9/11  (Read 5173 times)

worcesteradam

Solomon's Tablet and 9/11
« on: December 02, 2012, 02:49:04 PM »
In July 2001, a unique, inscribed tablet of stone, mysteriously appeared in Israel.

It was an archaeological marvel, that seemed to solve one of the bibles great riddles.

Tested by some of Israel's top scientists, it revealed that in the heart of Jerusalem 3000 years ago, one of the legends of the ancient world had really existed, the magnificent Temple of Soloman.

But that was just the beginning....

JERSUALEM 2001: A secret meeting takes place between a renowned professor and a man with a briefcase. The briefcase contains a a beautiful black stone. The mysterious stranger was a private investigator and the inscription on his black stone was in ancient Hebrew.

What it revealed was a wonder. For the inscription seemed to offer proof for something long searched for but never found.

That, nearly 3000 years ago in the centre of Jerusalem, there really had existed the place the bible calls "the house of the Lord" - the magnificent Temple of Solomon.

The biblical tradition tells that when Solomon built the temple and dedicated it, the first thing he did was bring into the temple the Ark of the Covenant. The temple was built to house the Ark of the Covenant, the shrine containing the Ten Commandments, the word of God written in stone.

Even though the bible describes Solomon as the grandest of the Old Testament kings, with a mighty empire, no trace of him, his empire or his temple has ever been found.

The construction of the temple is at the heart of the legends of Freemasonry. Supposedly the King of Tyre sent aid to help King Solomon construct the temple, including an architect named Hiram Abiff. Kings 9:11 in part describes this aid.

The Masons see themselves as the successors of this Hiram Abiff.

The Temple of Solomon could be viewed as the first monotheistic religious building ever constructed and therefore the origin and progenitor of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The supposed existence of the temple contributes to the idea of Holy Land being in fact, holy, to Jews. An idea which is responsible for considerable conflict in the modern world.

The tablet of stone was eventually discovered to be an extremely sophisticated fraud and after a painstaking year long investigation, its secretive promoter was actually uncovered and identified as the noted Israeli antiquities dealer Oded Golan.

This led to Oded Golan being raided by police and a sophisticated workshop capable of producing forgeries was uncovered.

Still, Golan denied that he was behind the tablet. He claimed to have bought it from a market trader from Egypt.

Here the trail runs cold, leaving the origin of the stone in mystery. Either Golan faked it like he did many other antiquities or the true authors are still unknown to history.

But could the makers of this fraud have known about the 9/11 attacks in advance. Could the timing of the stones arrival have something to do with 9/11. The stone might provide the first archaeologic evidence that the whole of Freemasonry is not built on a fraud, not to mention give new life to Jewish claims to Israel and Jerusalem as their Holy Land.

Until we know better, the magnifying glass of public scrutiny ought to rest firmly on Oded Golan. Who is this man and who does he work for? What was his true agenda in promoting this stone and why at the time he did? Does he belong to any secret societies or mysterious occult groups?

Being able to answer these questions may provide some leads on 9/11

peace

Offline All4truth

Re: Solomon's Tablet and 9/11
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 02:55:49 PM »
I don't understand what the connection to 9-11 is?  How are the 2 being connected?

worcesteradam

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 03:08:49 PM »
um, just my imagination really. Due to the timing

Maybe i should make it clear by asking - Could there be a connection between this event ant 9/11?

Offline All4truth

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 03:39:27 PM »

Maybe i should make it clear by asking - Could there be a connection between this event ant 9/11?

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying. :)  I know that years ago there was a rumor of something being found, but it would disprove christianity, not solidify it.  I'm not sure what people thought it could be or where this rumor came from, but I do remember it was big at the time.

worcesteradam

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 03:50:24 PM »
i dont remember that. Not sure what it could be

worcesteradam

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 04:30:09 AM »
The Temple of Solomon represented a place of sacrifice to God. In fact according to the bible Solomon built the Temple only because King David had already spilt too much blood in the name of the Lord

Guarding the entrance were the twin pillars of Boaz and Jachin, they represented David and Solomon. Jachin is King Solomon, and Boaz is King David.

The Temple and its pillars were allegedly destroyed by King Nebuchadnezzar II, King of Babylonia.

Now in new York, the Twin Towers could be seen as a replica of the two pillars. They too had nicknames, David and Nelson, after the Rockefellers. Perhaps they guarded the entrance to Manhattan or something.

They too were destroyed and much blood was shed, allegedly by the modern day king of Babylonia, now known as Iraq, Saddam Hussein.

Saddam Hussein saw himself as the reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar and had the inscription "To King Nebuchadnezzar in the reign of Saddam Hussein" inscribed on bricks inserted into the walls of the ancient city of Babylon during a reconstruction project he initiated.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 06:07:35 AM »

So you just make up stuff for your own amusement by trying to make it look like it's connected to 9/11? And that accomplishes what exactly other than throw out misinformation on the topic? ::)

Wild speculation is as bad as unfounded rumors. Basically, it's a lie based on no facts. ::)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)