UKIP come SECOND in election - Break Left Right - two party state

Author Topic: UKIP come SECOND in election - Break Left Right - two party state  (Read 5473 times)

EvadingGrid

UKIP is now the 'second party of the North' Farage declares as panicked Tories hire new guru who warns northern voters feel 'ignored'

UKIP come second in Rotherham with Lib Dems humiliated in EIGHTH suffering their worst by-election result since 1945

Labour hold safe seat, along with Middlesborough and Croydon North too

Chancellor George Osborne hires think tank boss Neil O'Brien as a special advisor, days after writing that the Tories had abandoned the North

UKIP leader Nigel Farage says only his party is confronting issues like immigration

By Matt Chorley, Mailonline Political Editor
PUBLISHED: 01:38, 30 November 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2240762/UKIP-second-party-North-Farage-declares-panicked-Tories-hire-new-guru-warns-northern-voters-feel-ignored.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2240762/UKIP-second-party-North-Farage-declares-panicked-Tories-hire-new-guru-warns-northern-voters-feel-ignored.html#ixzz2Dj8FDuqU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Stan

Re: UKIP come SECOND in election - Break Left Right - two party state
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 11:13:23 PM »
And I don't see much change in opinion since Dave's referendum announcement, thankfully. Almost three years of Blu labour has taught people there's very little difference within the LibLabCon so the decision to vote third party is quite an easy one to make. Hopefully the more easily swayed people can hold their nerve on election day. Many will remember the regret of others who voted Tory last time.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 09:56:52 AM »
And I don't see much change in opinion since Dave's referendum announcement, thankfully. Almost three years of Blu labour has taught people there's very little difference within the LibLabCon so the decision to vote third party is quite an easy one to make. Hopefully the more easily swayed people can hold their nerve on election day. Many will remember the regret of others who voted Tory last time.

It is a shame less attempt to avoid a prompt exit from the Evil Union.

Cameron has no intention whatsoever of giving us a referendum or he would have simply set a date in the foreseeable future. Instead he is saying if we get elected, and two years after that, he might give us a referendum...

We need to leave before the Euro collapses, not after its collapse.

Offline Stan

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 07:03:55 AM »
Arg. My notifications keep going to the spam folder, but indeed!

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 08:06:54 AM »
One of the few UK political groupings that support choice in education and healthcare, living up to the "independence" part of the name in those areas as well as the usual EU\border\personal freedoms issues. Their tax ideas could use a little work, but one step at a time. Hopefully they don't get watered down or bought out...

Offline Stan

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 02:24:52 PM »
Yeah, I worry that they only have the potential to be a very temporary solution. Hopefully the libertarian faction is stronger than the Tory-lite faction. They need to make themselves more attractive to the left to stop the latter from happening.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 02:52:27 AM »
So long as they get us out for the Evil Union / 4th Reich, I do not give a monkeys.

Drop VAT :

Then watch the biggest consumer boom in western history take place overnight, with the underlying cause being a drop in prices - not inflation caused by banks.

Offline Stan

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 04:36:41 PM »
Only a week ago I was worried they might lose a tough fight for third in Eastleigh but it's really looking quite secure now. If anything they might push quite hard for second if all the stars align correctly.

Populus: CON 28%, LDEM 33%, UKIP 21%, LAB 11%
Survation: CON 33%, LDEM 29%, UKIP 21%, Lab 13% (<latest)

So long as they get us out for the Evil Union / 4th Reich, I do not give a monkeys.

:thumbs:

Offline truelitistnot

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 07:03:36 PM »
Go UKIP!  Britain needs to independence.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 01:09:58 PM »
Go UKIP!  Britain needs to independence.

Yup
 ;D