Bilderberg is already contemplating Jeb Bush for 2016

Author Topic: Bilderberg is already contemplating Jeb Bush for 2016  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Effie Trinket

Bilderberg is already contemplating Jeb Bush for 2016
« on: November 09, 2012, 05:24:22 pm »
http://www.businessinsider.com/ppp-2016-florida-president-poll-jeb-bush-marco-rubio-lead-2012-11
EXCLUSIVE: Jeb Bush Is Leading Over Marco Rubio As The Early 2016 Favorite In Florida

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and current Sen. Marco Rubio are the clear 2016 front-runners for president in the Sunshine State, according to a new survey from Public Policy Polling.

The hypothetical poll results, which were shared exclusively with Business Insider, find that Bush earns the early support of 28% of the 624 Florida Republicans surveyed, while Rubio gets 22%. The poll was taken before 2012 Republican nominee Mitt Romney lost Florida — and the election — on Tuesday.

Speculation bubbled up around both Bush and Rubio as possible candidates — and then vice presidential candidates — in 2012. Bush lamented back in June that he felt he had perhaps missed his chance to become president, but his name is already popping up on the short list again.

Both Bush and Rubio also are the most likeable candidates — Rubio is viewed favorably by 88% of Florida Republicans, while Bush has an 85% favorable rating.

Men and women are split on who their preferred nominee would be. Men break for Bush — he would lead Rubio 33-20. Women, meanwhile, are split evenly between Bush and Rubio. Rubio is favorable with 89% of Florida Republican women.

Also notable in the poll are New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's standing, which appears to have suffered a bit in the wake of Superstorm Sandy and his embrace of President Barack Obama. Christie is viewed favorably by only 59% of Florida Republicans. There's not a lot of basis for comparison, but in PPP's early surveying of 2016 in New Hampshire, he was viewed favorably by 74% of Republicans there.

All of the candidates, though, are well-known even at this early stage to Florida Republicans. Former candidate Rick Santorum, in fact, inspires the most unsure opinions on favorability.

Despite his apparent favorability slip, Christie comes in fourth in Republicans' presidential picks — behind Bush, Rubio and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. Paul Ryan and Condoleezza Rice follow, each with 8% of the vote. Sarah Palin earns 5%, and Rand Paul gets 3%.

A couple of Republicans that didn't make the list but could plausibly be 2016 candidates — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: Bilderberg is already contemplating Jeb Bush for 2016
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 05:52:53 pm »
Yeah, read this today - also read that Ashley Judd is considering challenging Mitch McConnell for his KY Senate seat in 2016.

As for these "early favorites", doubt Jeb will even run - they do this every 4 years - once the election is over, then they go on for the next year over "Who are the early favorites from the opposing party in the next election?". Remember how Al Gore was supposedly the favorite to run again against Bush in over the next year after he lost? And, of course, noone saw Clinton, Bush II, and Obama coming until the last minute.

Assuming this country is still standing by then(doubtful IMHO), it will likely be some young hot-shot that comes out of left field.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 06:04:32 pm »
Wow, the Republicans must really want to lose gain.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Online decemberfellow

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 06:21:44 pm »
Let me see a show of hands as to how many believe that there will be an election in 2016.
Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Online CheneysWorstNightmare

• F*CK THE NEW WORLD ORDER!
    • Youtube Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 06:22:46 pm »
Let me see a show of hands as to how many think that there will be an election in 2016.

My hand is down.

Online decemberfellow

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 06:32:49 pm »
Let me see a show of hands as to how many believe that there will be an election in 2016.

Forgot to show mine :)    Down
Mark12:
4And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
 5But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him

Offline Seeing

• I see you
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 06:45:59 pm »

Why wouldn't there be an election. That is if there is still a country. Elections don't change anything, and the majority of americans seem to be entertained by them and believe they do matter.

Offline America2

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 08:32:35 pm »

We may last past 12/21 of this year, but I'll be surprised if we make it to the 2014 midterm elections.

Offline Seeing

• I see you
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 09:09:34 pm »
We may last past 12/21 of this year, but I'll be surprised if we make it to the 2014 midterm elections.

Please stop being more pessimistic than me.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 09:17:38 pm »
Do Americans never question why it's not a good idea to allow one family, or one group of people, to keep running for office?

The amount of power the Bush family has had to date is way too much, and yet they want another Bush in power in the future? People, are you nuts! I would never vote ever again for a Bush family member PERIOD! NO ONE FAMILY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THAT MUCH POWER EVER AGAIN!

America has over 300 million people and we keep putting the same families in office who have brought this nation to it's knees!  ARE PEOPLE NUTS?

Look at the condition of your country! THEY ARE FAILURES AT BEST, AND CORRUPT AT WORSE! STOP SUPPORTING THEM! THEY DON'T WORK FOR YOU; THEY WORK FOR THE GLOBALISTS!

They dont deserve your respect or your vote!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline compguygene

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 09:29:36 pm »
If we even have elections in 2016.  If things get bad enough, I wouldn't be surprised if Obama did like Lincoln and disbanded Congress. 
We have no government armed in power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution was made only for a religious and moral people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other. -John Adams

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 11:05:54 pm »

My hands are sideways. The elite's plans have been delayed well behind their intended dates to implement total tyranny due to our resistance, so perhaps we can slow down their progress further and still get an election in 2016.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline America2

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 11:13:55 pm »
What's really bothered me about the recent elections is that the same voting groups that are taunting the Obama voters are also the same ones that blindly followed Bush II and Cheney for 8 years. Yes, despite the $1t Iraq war lie, despite the growing Police State, the Patriot Act, the initial bank/auto bailout bills, the list goes on, they have this attitude that "Obama supporters are going to get what they deserve!".

Yes, this country wound up with Obama b/c Bush II and Cheney were hardly held accountable for 8 years! >:( And now they thought Mitt Romney would come in and save the day? ::)

Offline TheHiveMind

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 02:47:52 am »
It is possible. With how bad Obama is gonna be these 4 years, Many, Many people are gonna be quite desperate to even choose another Bush.
"Thus, our national circulating medium is now at the mercy of loan transactions of banks, which lend, not money, but promises to supply money they do not possess." - Irving Fisher

"Neither a borrower nor a lender be."  - William Shakespeare

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 11:59:52 am »
It is possible. With how bad Obama is gonna be these 4 years, Many, Many people are gonna be quite desperate to even choose another Bush.

And that's the main point and one that the American people MUST WRAP THEIR HEADS AROUND, AND GET EDUCATED ABOUT, SO THEY CAN STOP BEING CONNED BY THE GLOBALISTS WHO OWN BOTH PARTIES!

This "we hate Bush sr so we put in Clinton", Then "we hate Clinton so put in Bush Jr", then "we hate Bush Jr, so we put in Obama", then in 2016 some will finally figure out how Obama has screwed them and then back to "we hate Obama so we put back in another Bush (Jeb possibly)", on and on the deception goes in every election because people don't realize that IN ACTUALITY BOTH OF THESE PARTIES AND ALL OF THESE PUNKS ARE WORKING FOR THE GLOBALIST AGENDA AND SCREWING THE REST OF US.

UNTIL AMERICA WAKES UP TO THIS FACT, THIS BACK AND FORTH PARTY CRAP WILL CONTINUE AT EVERY ELECTION.

AMERICA, YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THIS. QUIT FALLING FOR THE 2 PARTY 1 PARTY CON. IT'S BEYOND TIME TO WAKE UP AND STOP SUPPORTING EITHER OF THEM, AND IN THE MEANTIME GET GOOD PEOPLE TO RUN FOR CONGRESS WHO CAN'T BE BOUGHT. MAYBE ONE DAY WE CAN HAVE A BIG ENOUGH GROUP IN CONGRESS WHO WILL DO THE RIGHT THING AND START HOLDING THESE THUGS ACCOUNTABLE BY KICKING THEM OUT AND PROSECUTING THOSE WHO ARE THE WORST BETRAYERS!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline America2

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 12:17:57 pm »

Yeah, like jofortruth says, that's the big problem - also, 4 years may go by quickly, but it IS a long time, and people tend to have short-term memories, which is why people pretty much have forgotten about the $1t Iraq war lie now(and hence the Bushes for now).

Again, I don't think America will make it that far, but assuming we do, who knows what's in store by then?

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 12:06:32 pm »

I am glad you posted it otherwise I'd have posted something similar. :-)