What year did the New World Order take over the United States of America ?

Author Topic: What year did the New World Order take over the United States of America ?  (Read 6255 times)

Offline researcherofthetruth2007

Hello my question is. What year did the New World Order take over the United States of America ? I respect the Founding Fathers and the US Constitution and the Heroes of the American Revolution. My question is since the Government created by the Founding Fathers started out good when did the bad guys the Illuminati the Bankers take control of the American Government is there a year anyone can give what President sold us out who was the first President or Politicans who sold America out thank you ?

The U.S. is a "British" Financial Colony

By Henry Makow Ph.D.

THE "CROWN"

British bankers took over the U.S. during the Teddy Roosevelt Administration (1901-1909) when Rothschild front J.P. Morgan alone controlled 25% of American business.

http://philadelphians.50megs.com/US-british.html

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
IMO, it was officially 1913 when the Federal Reserve manipulated their act through Congress near a Christmas holiday when many had already left DC. They also passed the Income Tax close to that time. The two together were a con and set us up for problems every since.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7186

Read "The Creature From Jekyll"
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=178

The thugs have been sneaking around a very long time, but in 1913 things really changed!

Did you know that Ben Bernanke even admitted they caused the Great Depression?

Some interesting comments on the Great Depression on the occasion of Milton Friedmans BD (YES! THE FEDERAL RESERVE CAUSED IT!)
http://www.federalreserve.gov/BOARDDOCS/SPEECHES/2002/20021108/default.htm

"Bernanke admitted at the University of Chicago birthday bash for Milton Friedman that the Great Depression was engineered - Fed Contracted the money supply..."
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
More recently, IMO, it kicked into high gear about the time GHWB gave his 9-11-91 (Interesting date?) "it is a New World Order, a big idea" speech. This also shows that the Bush family is part of the cabal that are the minions of the globalists. If the people of America ever elect another Bush family member, they are plain stupid. The same goes for another Clinton (thank god he only had one child and a female), Obama (thank god his kids are young and female). These people have been puppets of the elite globalists, and not real leaders. This country needs REAL AMERICANS who are real leaders to be in positions of power, and until the entire cabal is kicked out of DC and replaced with REAL AMERICANS who don't pimp for anyone, but work for the American people, the demise of America will continue. THIS MEANS AMERICANS HAVE TO WAKE THE HELL UP AND QUIT BELIEVING LYING POLITICIANS AND FIND STATESMEN WITH A BRAIN AND TRUE ALLEGIANCE TO THEIR COUNTRY TO FILL THOSE POSITIONS. HERE'S THE NWO SPEECH OF A MINION AND FOLLOWER OF THE ELITE, GHWB:
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=5530

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
IMO, there have been many phases of the NWO because snakes like to slither incrementally so the people don't wake up. However, we knew at some point that it must come into the open for them to complete their long held plans. That is what we are seeing currently. IT'S IN THE OPEN FOR ANY PERSON TO SEE WHO IS NOT BRAIN DEAD OR DUMBED DOWN.

OTHER PRESIDENTS: FDR was a big sellout, IMO, and those who surrounded him and manipulated things were probably mostly to blame. Every President has had controllers manipulating them and their administrations. The same with Wilson (Col Mandell House was his controller). These guys get sick, and the manipulators then really control things. I would include Reagan also, after he got shot and wasn't healthy, GHWB was there to control things. The behind the scenes controllers are the real problem. The presidents are just the puppets who get conned by these control freaks who are too cowardly to do their deeds in the light where the people can see. They all prefer working in darkness which means they are evil!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=3489
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=3481
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=2618

UNTIL THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA UNDERSTAND THAT PRESIDENTS REALLY ARE NOT IN CONTROL, BUT THOSE WHO MANIPULATE AND HAVE ACCESS TO THEM AND WHO SURROUND THEM ARE THE REAL CONTROLLERS. THE PUPPETS STRINGS GET PULLED BY THE PUPPETMASTERS.

HOWEVER, I HOLD THE PRESIDENT ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERY ACTION BECAUSE HE IS KNOWINGLY GOING ALONG OR IS SO STUPID HE GETS MANIPULATED AND HAS NO CLUE. EITHER WAY THE BUCK STOPS WITH HIM. HE TOOK AN OATH TO PROTECT THE US CONSTITUTION, AND SADLY MOST OF THE RECENT PRESIDENTS HAVE BEEN LYING TO US WHEN THEY TAKE THAT OATH BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE BEEN PARTICIPATING IN DESTROYING THE FOUNDING DOCUMENT THAT IS THE MOST UNIQUE IN THE WORLD. THAT IS TREASON! LIKEWISE THEY HAVE ALL BEEN IMPLEMENTING PARTS OF THE NWO GLOBALIST PLANS AND IT MATTERS NOT WHICH PARTY, BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS HAVE BEEN ENGAGED IN TREASON. THERE IS NO OTHER WORD FOR IT. THEY HAVE CONNED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE OVER MANY DECADES, AND THAT IS AN ABOMINATION!

Offline fred.greek

The Constitution originally had federal Senators chosen by the legislature of the state government that the Senator was to represent.  In 1913 state governments lost that “protection”.
Retired but still working in the garden...

Online EvadingGrid

• Toxophillite
  • Global Moderator
  • Rat Catcher
    • Mystery Babylon - MP3 Archive
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he today that sheds his blood with me, Shall be my brother;

Global Gulag

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
The Constitution originally had federal Senators chosen by the legislature of the state government that the Senator was to represent.  In 1913 state governments lost that “protection”.

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/generic/Feature_Homepage_ElectedStateLegislatures.htm
http://www.senate.gov/civics/constitution_item/constitution.htm#amdt_17_(1913)

Senators Elected by State Legislatures

By Spencer, for the Omaha World Herald, 1912 Reproduced from Robert C. Byrd, The Senate, 1789­1989
In 1913 the Seventeenth Amendment officially became a part of the U.S. Constitution, providing for the direct popular election of senators. This was a major departure from the plan adopted by the framers in 1787. According to Article I, Section 3 of the Constitution, “The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, chosen by the legislature thereof for six Years.” The framers believed that in electing senators, state legislatures would cement their ties with the national government. They also expected that senators elected by state legislatures would be freed from pressures of public opinion and therefore better able to concentrate on legislative business and serve the needs of each state. In essence, senators would serve as “states’ ambassadors” to the federal government. Unfortunately, problems with this system soon arose, particularly when state legislators failed to agree on a Senate candidate, causing frequent Senate vacancies. By 1826 proposals for direct election of senators began appearing, but it took reformers nearly a century to achieve this constitutional change.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
The critical year I believe was 1913.

However, there has been years after, such as the 1930's, when things were implemented that solidified the takeover.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline AdhocalypseNOW

Re: What year did the New World Order take over the United States of America ?
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 11:49:32 pm »
I agree that 1913 represents a major milestone instituting the Federal Reserve System currently operating with total immunity from conventional restrictions pursuant to the Constitution - or at least, the Framers' Constitution.  However, I do feel that this simply opened the flood-gates, reaping the benefits of Prohibitionism established a year later with the passage of The Harrison Narcotic Act (1914).  Remember that McCulloch v. Marshall (1817) ruled constitutional, the proposition to Nationalize a Federal Bank by interpreting "Necessary" (e.g. "Necessary & Proper Clause") in the sense it would be "Convenient" to assist Congress in carrying out its vested powers.  Thus, almost as far back as 2 centuries ago, the U.S. Constitution was being interpreted in strong favor of Federalist powers, while basically ignoring the Civil Liberties issue that led to the Declaration of Independence from European Monarchs.  The violation of civil liberties endured by the Colonies represents the basic premise for our Constitution: it's the only reason our Framers rejected Imperial control and necessitated drafting a new framework that would institute the form and function for our system of governance.

This will sound cynical, but I was taught at one of the country's most competitive boarding schools, that the NWO began its coup with the Fed. Reserve, using The Harrison Narcotic Act (1914) to carry it out.  This became the initial attempt at Prohibition that failed before the ban on alcohol (circa Amendment XVIII).  The prognosis of prohibitionist policy was well-established before applied to alcohol, yet this original attempt had nothing to do with public safety or demand.  After the Spanish-American War, the U.S. inherited a system for regulating Opium in the Phillipine islands instituted by the Monarchy occupying it (cannot remember which it was off the top of my head).  Several Hague Conferences decided that the outcome of the war placed the U.S. under international obligation to oversee the regulatory system.  Although this was the central reason pitched by Harrison's most outspoken supporters, the law itself was merely a means for marketing Opium so as to generate revenue for the Federal Government.  The law was improperly implemented and led to the arrest of Physicians legally sanctified to dispense Opium in large quantities.  When supply became unable to meet the demand created by the law, an illicit trade moved in to satisfy demand.  Thus, Harrison led to widespread usage and a lucrative black market.  Several commissioned reports from the Treasury, which admitted policy had been the cause for these problems, ironically recommended the tightening of restrictions.  To save its face, Congress heeded these recommendations ignoring the evidence provided.  This was the first practice that implemented the Commerce Clause for the purposes of confiscating Civil Liberties: one which failed, but nonetheless was repeated.  What few people recognize is that this Prohibitionism changed the form and function of the Federal Government by precedent.  Suddenly, the U.S. Government's role was not to protect the people's liberty, but to control it.  Prohibitionism is the underlying premise for most Federal operations today, yet by the standards of the Framers, it is inherently unconstitutional and perhaps, even treasonous.  But with the implementation of regulations for other drugs (vis-a-vis Marijuana in 1937), it became a premise for vertically stratifying and horizontally expanding government through the creation of administrative agencies that dealt with escalating problems. 

I can expand far beyond this, but just think it needs to be clear that the Federal Government couldn't have been taken over simply by privatizing its own Bank.  It needed an ideology that also changed the fundamental form and function of Government established by the Constitution; one that legitimized controlling the people, rather than protecting them.

Prohibitionism is a legal philosophy and political theory often used in lobbying which holds that citizens will abstain from actions if the actions are typed as unlawful (i.e. prohibited) and the prohibitions are enforced by law enforcement   

Offline A Dissident

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 12:19:41 am »

I might get shit for saying that, but I really think that the "new world order" has been running the show since (at least) the Greek and Roman Empires. Same bloodline families, same systems of slavery, same identifiable groups (minorities, women, etc.), being consistently screwed over, same military/psychological-operations tactics, and similar (predecessor) secret societies that grew from the same root.  

I understand that the "revolution" did not have the support of the majority. How, then, was it able to defeat the immense force of the British military, including their formidable naval force? Official history offers implausible excuses, and others might say that they received help from higher powers. I, personally, feel that the "revolution" was sponsored by the Crown.

Really, the "revolutionaries" were represented by wealthy men, many of whom were, like the elite of England, both slave owners and supporters of the system of patriarchy. Many of them were also members of the Masons or other strange, dark secret societies (like the Hellfire Club) that are a part of the same network that continues to run the world today.

Is it simply a coincidence that the American "Empire" began to rise (circa 1917) two years just as the British Imperial Century came to a close (1914)? Or that the Eastern Roman Empire fell circa 1453 AD while the British Empire began to rise around 1497 AD? Perhaps the "collapse of America" is now being engineered so that the Chinese Empire can rise soon afterward! Behind them all, we find the same hidden hand.

It is thoroughly documented fact that virtually every president in history (including the founding fathers) came from royal European bloodlines. Some (such as Thomas Jefferson) opposed the agenda openly, but supported it in a covert manner. This is simply more of what would later come to be known as the Hegelian dialectic.

From what I understand:

The motivation for the "revolution" was provided by King George III. It was heavy taxes. These were caused by the fact that the British Empire needed to pay the elite banking cartels, who were owed a lot of $$$ after they (like always) made massive loans to both sides during the Seven Year War between Britain and France. What caused this war? Well, George Washington (a Freemason since the age of 23), who led an unprovoked massacre of French soldiers while serving in the colonial army.

If this is true, then we see that the same entity who would later become the face of the "revolution" and the founding of the United States was also ultimately the same military operative who commanded the massacre that ultimately brought on the conditions leading to the "revolution." Is this coincidence or is it the Hegelian manipulation we have all come to know and hate?

Offline A Dissident

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 01:17:29 am »

I might get shit for saying that, but I really think that the "new world order" has been running the show since (at least) the Greek and Roman Empires. Same bloodline families, same systems of slavery, same identifiable groups (minorities, women, etc.), being consistently screwed over, same military/psychological-operations tactics, and similar (predecessor) secret societies that grew from the same root.  

I understand that the "revolution" did not have the support of the majority. How, then, was it able to defeat the immense force of the British military, including their formidable naval force? Official history offers implausible excuses, and others might say that they received help from higher powers. I, personally, feel that the "revolution" was sponsored by the Crown.

Really, the "revolutionaries" were represented by wealthy men, many of whom were, like the elite of England, both slave owners and supporters of the system of patriarchy. Many of them were also members of the Masons or other strange, dark secret societies (like the Hellfire Club) that are a part of the same network that continues to run the world today.

Is it simply a coincidence that the American "Empire" began to rise (circa 1917) two years just as the British Imperial Century came to a close (1914)? Or that the Eastern Roman Empire fell circa 1453 AD while the British Empire began to rise around 1497 AD? Perhaps the "collapse of America" is now being engineered so that the Chinese Empire can rise soon afterward! Behind them all, we find the same hidden hand.

It is thoroughly documented fact that virtually every president in history (including the founding fathers) came from royal European bloodlines. Some (such as Thomas Jefferson) opposed the agenda openly, but supported it in a covert manner. This is simply more of what would later come to be known as the Hegelian dialectic.

From what I understand:

The motivation for the "revolution" was provided by King George III. It was heavy taxes. These were caused by the fact that the British Empire needed to pay the elite banking cartels, who were owed a lot of $$$ after they (like always) made massive loans to both sides during the Seven Year War between Britain and France. What caused this war? Well, George Washington (a Freemason since the age of 23), who led an unprovoked massacre of French soldiers while serving in the colonial army.

If this is true, then we see that the same entity who would later become the face of the "revolution" and the founding of the United States was also ultimately the same military operative who commanded the massacre that ultimately brought on the conditions leading to the "revolution." Is this coincidence or is it the Hegelian manipulation we have all come to know and hate?

To add to this, look at how America was "discovered." Christopher Columbus and his family had close ties to the secret society network of the Roman Catholic Church. Columbus' diaries reveal that the real[/b] motive for his fateful journey was to discover a new attack route for Spanish forces, who wanted to take control of "the Holy Land" (Jerusalem) for the Pope. King Ferdinand II ordered and commissioned the journey. He was, as it happens, the same king who was given (by the Pope) special control of the Inquisition, one of the worst crimes against humanity ever committed.

Then, look at how it was colonized. The "Mayflower" - connect that to the esoteric symbolism surrounding May. The first day of May (May Day) is one of the most sacred days in the occult. Sacrificial and sexual rites are carried out by various secret societies and groups.

Notice, also, how so many people involved in deep aspects of this longstanding, systemic conspiracy can trace their bloodlines to the Mayflower, to the founding of the colonies, or to the founding fathers. For example, Michael Paine was a mysterious man who, with his wife Ruth, was one of the main handlers of Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas. Michael's brother worked for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) - a CIA front - in Washington, as did Ruth's father (who was considered for CIA use in Vietnam). Michael's father was a Trotskyist leader (George Lyman Paine) who secretly worked for the CIA with James Burnham, a colleague in the same radical party who worked as a CIA consultant and a close associate of E. Howard Hunt. Michael's stepfather was Arthur Young, inventor of Bell Helicopter (a major military-industrial company). Young was involved in a secret governmental occult circle known as the Nine, which believed they had established contact with beings from the spirit realm. Michael, himself, worked for his stepfather's defense contractor (Bell Helicopter) and his direct supervisor there was Gen. Walter Dornberger, a Nazi general brought into the U.S. by the CIA. At work on November 22, 1963, he opened discussion with his co-workers about, of all things, political assassinations. After the assassination occurred and it was announced that Oswald was arrested with a revolver. He said: "He was not even supposed to have a gun." He was later heard remarking "You and I both know who was behind this." to someone on the phone. He and his wife produced most of the bogus "evidence" against Oswald. Paternally, he can be directly traced to the Freemason and signer of the Declaration of Independence, Robert Treat Paine. Maternally, he can be directly traced to the Mayflower.

Another example is H.P. Lovecraft, a horror writer whose stories are very suggestive of the strange cults and forces that operate in today's world. He was also a close associate of Harry Houdini, the famous magician who was secretly a high-ranking operative of both American and British Intelligence, as well as a key figure in many strange occult circles and in affairs of the elite. Lovecraft was primarily raised by his grandfather, a wealthy landowner and a High-Degree Freemason, who initiated his interest in writing and horror literature. He was also, I should add, a racist and an avid occultist whose writings/ideas influenced modern occult circles. To the point, Lovecraft can trace his lineage directly to the Massachusetts Bay Colony.

Yet another example is Dr. Le Roi Goddard Crandon, another close associate of Houdini. He and his spirit medium wife, Margery (Mina Stinson), were at the center of a powerful, secretive occult circle involving summoning rituals. One of the main members of the circle, Joseph DeWyckoff, was a wealthy steel tycoon who had been convicted for embezzlement and fraud. He was recruited into U.S. Intelligence and usexd extensively during the Spanish-American War. He was later given the contract to salvage the USS Maine, destroyed in what was certainly a false-flag operation by the American government designed to initiate the war. The man who recruited DeWyckoff (John Wilkies, head of the U.S. Secret Service) was the same man who recruited Harry Houdini. They adopted many children from Britain and elsewhere, some of whom subsequently went missing. At one point, one of the adopted children and one of Margery Crandon's own sons (from her previous marriage) attempted to escape the home on a raft. Later, the adopted boy would mysteriously go missing from their custody and the body of a "homeless boy" appeared on the estate of DeWyckoff. Many, many children would go missing and the investigation went nowhere. Perhaps because it was headed by Harry Day, a Member of Parliament in Britain, an American expatriate, and a British Intelligence operative. Day was also the man who handled Houdini's bookings in Europe, and served as one of his handlers in Britain. Dr. Le Roi Goddard Crandon could trace his bloodline directly to one of the original Mayflower passengers.

There are surely many others. Let's remember the kind of influence the wealthy, elite families of Connecticut and Massachusetts have, and how they formed the Skull & Bones Society. They're scions of the Mayflower/Founding-Father bloodlines, as are some of the covert military operatives behind the creation of the counterculture. Susie Adams, wife of John Phillips (Mamas and the Papas), was directly related to John Adams. David Crosby was directly related to Alexander Hamilton and John Jay, who were authors of the Federalist Papers and "Founding Fathers."

jofortruth said:

The same goes for another Clinton (thank god he only had one child and a female), Obama (thank god his kids are young and female).

I would certainly hope that the children of Clinton and Obama do not seek office, or that, if they do, they deviate from their family (as John and Robert Kennedy did). However, the fact that their sex likely excludes them from the game is the result of yet another system of oppression created by this network. Connect it to how the majority of the upper-echelon secret societies (Masons, Bohemian Club, Jesuits) are exclusive to the male sex, and how patriarchy is about the fact that every ruling clan has always been male-dominated. Until 1991, no women were admitted into the Skull & Bones Society.

Offline InsideJob

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 01:25:40 am »
Hello my question is. What year did the New World Order take over the United States of America ? I respect the Founding Fathers and the US Constitution and the Heroes of the American Revolution. My question is since the Government created by the Founding Fathers started out good when did the bad guys the Illuminati the Bankers take control of the American Government is there a year anyone can give what President sold us out who was the first President or Politicans who sold America out thank you ?

The U.S. is a "British" Financial Colony

By Henry Makow Ph.D.

THE "CROWN"

British bankers took over the U.S. during the Teddy Roosevelt Administration (1901-1909) when Rothschild front J.P. Morgan alone controlled 25% of American business.

http://philadelphians.50megs.com/US-british.html

Yeah - you answered your own question. The British strategy of stealthy manipulation came out in the open during the Civil War and culminated with the assassination of McKinley, getting TR/Wilson as the first open anglophile presidents. LaRouche would argue that FDR successfully pushed back against it like Lincoln did, but I'm not so sure. The real problems began to erupt after WWII when the use of "classified" information and government secrecy rendered the country impossible to be truly governed by "the people." You can't govern what you are not allowed to know about and that is the primary way the so-called NWO (I like to call it the cryptocracy) rule - by manipulating information. Truman really got the ball rolling and Eisenhower eventually realized how dangerous it was. JFK asserted himself and got killed in a manner that would maximize trauma to the nation. Every POTUS has pretty much played along ever since.