St. Louis, MO Martial Law Preperations

Author Topic: St. Louis, MO Martial Law Preperations  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
St. Louis, MO Martial Law Preperations
« on: October 18, 2012, 04:29:21 pm »

Many regular Infowars listeners will remember the nearly tearful St. Louis, PD officer who called in warning of the massive military build-up and martial law preparations going on in St. Louis.  He also pointed out that the highway ringing the city would be used as a military-police firewall to ensure protection of the more wealthy county properties and people from city rioters, with an important addendum that the areas around Monsanto and presumably Ladue would also be defended.  I remember him calling back into the show weeks later to confirm his perspective.

Likewise, a woman called into Infowars about the same drills saying that tanks had 'trained' in the streets and troops practiced break and enter drills, blowing out windows.

The tanks/APCs have supposedly been stationed in St. Louis since.

To be fair, St. Louis is between several large military bases, so the many Blackhawks and giant chinook-like double rotors are to be expected, but I am not used to seeing Apaches like I did just hours ago:  two flying in formation at fairly low altitude - maybe 1000 to 1500 ft. 

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, today is New Madrid Shakeout Drill, October 18th.  But the point is still about asking, will Apaches and APC/tanks be helpful to aiding an ailing public, suffering from the ravages of natural disaster, or are these explicit machines of war more realisticly effective, like the St. Louis PD officer was afraid of, at combating, battling, or ringing in a population vainly trying to free itself from the ravages of natural disaster, that population ultimately set against itself within a cage. 

Problem-reaction-solution,...; Order out of Chaos,... the hallmarks of the effete elites' strategic outlook.  "Ye shall know them by their fruits", and the fruit is piling up all set about with DHS and FEMA stickers to covering-up the cankers and rot setting in.

http://www.infowars.com/caller-jim-reveals-martial-law-drill-in-st-louis-mo/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/07/obama-dod-runs-military-drills-in-st-louis-city-establishes-marine-law-enforcement-battalions/

http://beforeitsnews.com/earthquakes/2012/10/new-madrid-shakeout-drill-october-18th-2445670.html

Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline stray85

Re: St. Louis, MO Martial Law Preperations
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 03:11:33 am »
I believe Apache gunships are serviced and upgraded in St.Louis by Boeing. It used to be McDonnell Douglas but weren't they bought by Boeing? They also build the F-18 Hornet and the F-18 Super Hornet,The F-15 eagles and Strike Eagles, and the F-4 Phantom back in the day.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 12:04:31 pm »
I believe Apache gunships are serviced and upgraded in St.Louis by Boeing. It used to be McDonnell Douglas but weren't they bought by Boeing? They also build the F-18 Hornet and the F-18 Super Hornet,The F-15 eagles and Strike Eagles, and the F-4 Phantom back in the day.

A good point, but having lived here the vast majority of my life, and never once seeing Apaches in formation over St. Louis at low altitude exept during perhaps the VP fair (July 1st-4th), in which case any mannor of aircraft and lots of them can be seen from biplanes to B2s, it seems more likely that these longbows were attached to the drill being held that day.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 04:48:54 pm »
A good point, but having lived here the vast majority of my life, and never once seeing Apaches in formation over St. Louis at low altitude exept during perhaps the VP fair (July 1st-4th), in which case any mannor of aircraft and lots of them can be seen from biplanes to B2s, it seems more likely that these longbows were attached to the drill being held that day.
          Sasha, if the day comes folks are hungry with no supplies coming into an cordoned area this will be the norm, death from above to those who may break curfew or whatever other controll standards (ML) are initiated..
          If the elites agenda has not kept up with their timing we can expect them to pull of some weird shiite.
Off the map kinda: There is one issue, call it the X-factor just to give it a name. If and when the day comes Military Law is enabled, if citizenry are maimed and killed I beleive it will be a joint effort of controll with the NATO & Deputized Mercs, DHS,etc. leading the parade with intell running them. BUT,despite the fact our military are volunteer, that our commanders and JCS are puppets, all servicemen are not dupes / mungs.
 Divisions will occur, imagine a fleet of Apaches bearing down on WH & the halls of congress. My point, don't dismiss the guys in the boots waking up, getting constutional and and going after the perpetrators. 
          i

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 07:00:16 pm »
          Sasha, if the day comes folks are hungry with no supplies coming into an cordoned area this will be the norm, death from above to those who may break curfew or whatever other controll standards (ML) are initiated..
          If the elites agenda has not kept up with their timing we can expect them to pull of some weird shiite.
Off the map kinda: There is one issue, call it the X-factor just to give it a name. If and when the day comes Military Law is enabled, if citizenry are maimed and killed I beleive it will be a joint effort of controll with the NATO & Deputized Mercs, DHS,etc. leading the parade with intell running them. BUT,despite the fact our military are volunteer, that our commanders and JCS are puppets, all servicemen are not dupes / mungs.
 Divisions will occur, imagine a fleet of Apaches bearing down on WH & the halls of congress. My point, don't dismiss the guys in the boots waking up, getting constutional and and going after the perpetrators. 
          i

Very important points, especially considering what we know about the US military's support for Ron Paul (70% of total military donations was it?), and the move toward drones throughout the military.  When Panetta and his fellow JCS sat in front of that Congressional Hearing and said that they take orders from the UN, Americans should have risen out of their normalcy slumber, thrown open the Overton window and at least ask what the hell that guy just said,... but, it was mostly infowarriors and military folks that actually heard and understood with the appropriate disgust what the Pentagon had just given away. 

The MIAC, Patriot Acts, and NDAA types of legaleese are all aimed at villifying vets and patriots, because, like you said, the servicemen are fairly awakened to the current tyranny, and many of them, like the infowarriors are in the buisness of waking up those we can with liberty, Constitutionalism, and non-interventionalist foreign policy, amongst other things. 

Some folks just don't want it, and would rather have a nanny-state run by a President-for-life who can tell them what 'is' is, who uses Betty Crocker pretexts for war or calls war itself 'humanitarian intervention', and assures us that pizza is a vegetable.   

Btw, love the image of of the good guys using Apaches and tanks to go after the bankers and their puppets - shades of the upcomming G.I. Joe film, "Retaliation".
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 08:22:26 pm »
 Hi Sasha, bumped and EXC post.
  A small percent of the troopers are sold outs, hooked on the feeling, dominated by the machine. The vast majority are folks who didn't see it coming(the reality).
  After a tour of combat duty any man will question WTH it's all about. You mentioned 70% were for Ron Paul, this indicates that the majority of Americas sons are not mungs, they are human beings who have witnessed the valley of death and question their masters as to the why's and wherfors of their time in hell, they woke up the hard way and realize the Pols (globalists/MIC etc) are grafting at their expense. f/Blood money & power.
 The Mil is under orders, controlled, but at some point men realize they are not owned, property of the regimists, they are Americans w/ God given free will, that perhaps  they are the soulfull run by the souless.   

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 09:31:41 pm »
Hi Sasha, bumped and EXC post.
  A small percent of the troopers are sold outs, hooked on the feeling, dominated by the machine. The vast majority are folks who didn't see it coming(the reality).
  After a tour of combat duty any man will question WTH it's all about. You mentioned 70% were for Ron Paul, this indicates that the majority of Americas sons are not mungs, they are human beings who have witnessed the valley of death and question their masters as to the why's and wherfors of their time in hell, they woke up the hard way and realize the Pols (globalists/MIC etc) are grafting at their expense. f/Blood money & power.
 The Mil is under orders, controlled, but at some point men realize they are not owned, property of the regimists, they are Americans w/ God given free will, that perhaps  they are the soulfull run by the souless.   

That's beautifully put.  We all learn as we go, perhaps this is one of the main reasons to exercise forgiveness, sometimes even for ourselves.  I'm in danger of straying fairly far from the thread, but forgiveness might be one of the more effective treatments for PTSD for the reasons you site above.  When one looses sight of who they are, over-identify with or struggle to internalize with an extreeme experience subjectively, effectively loosing one's harmonic connection to objective reality, God,... one has in essence a disturbance of the soul.

Like you, I am optimistic about people realizing that they are the soulful, run by the soulless, and that the stakes of the struggle that we were all born into is about our very souls.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline SGT DeFawlt

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 12:43:19 pm »
I remember hearing back in 2000 that Clinton would declare a national emergency, institute martial law, and remain president beyond his natural term, so this isn't a new idea. I've been hearing for months now that Martial Law was right around the corner and the evidence for it has been pretty blatant (DHS, NOAA and SSA purchasing nearly 2 billion rounds of amunition; FEMA "residential facilities"; DHS whisltle blowers http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/print-friendly/46516  etc.). I was wondering what situation might be used to justify martial law, and while I've been hearing about plans for nuclear conflict being initiated by Russia and China agains U.S. military targets, there is one scenario I can't get out of my head (I hope I'm wrong):

Within the last couple weeks, tweets threatening and insisting upon riots if Romney is elected have made the news.  How would those alleged threateners of riot react if Obama were to be assasinated while on the campaign trail? Do you think they might . . . oh, I don't know . . . riot? If there were enough wide-spread acts of violent civil disobedience (or failing actual violence, false media reports of violence) I can definitely see Mr. Joe Biden, Knight of Malta and 40+ year member of the Council on Foreign Relations (a public policy making front for the Bilderberger Group) suspending the elections (yes, in a national emergency the elections can be suspended) and instituting Martial Law, curfews, rationing, suspension of posse comitatus and perhaps we could even see U.N. Military patrolling our streets. The Solution to all our problems? The American Union; an amalgam of Canada, Mexico and us as a single unit answerable to a global central bank who will determine our future for us. With the pretense of modifying or eliminating the national debt the dollar will be suplanted by the "amero".  Whatever the catalyst, I have no doubt that martial law will be implemented before the multinational monied elite which control the corporatocracy force feed us the One World Government/American Union ultimatum. Does any of this seem feasable?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 12:16:11 pm »
Hi Sarge, Yes, their scenarios are without number.

Offline Granny

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 03:54:31 pm »
I was telling a National Guard friend about the ammunition build up I heard about on infowars.  He did not believe me.  He called me last week and said he was sorry he did not believe me.  He and his fellow guardsmen have discovered the same amount of ammunition on their post marked "contingency".  I will not divulge our exact location, but will state that we are in the geographic center of the USA.  We are in extreme rural USA, folks.  What would they do with that many rounds of ammo here?  Why are they stockpiling it in the National Guard posts?  Unless you are very new to Alex Jones and infowars - Prison Planet, you know what they are up to.  Alex, you now have a National Guard post full of new listeners!

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 04:20:29 pm »
Ft. Leonardwood is a self-sustaining martial law in action type city.

The NWO is sure to start in Missouri to bring Martial law to America.

Offline insanegarciaboy

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 06:11:19 pm »
Um, not to burst your bubble, but I have never heard a single thing here in St. Louis about this. Tanks on the streets? I have been all over the city, and can tell you that we have so many not through streets in the ghetto parts of the city, that tanks would never had gotten through. And their are a lot of rich people that live in Lafayette Square, Benton Park, and Even into Downtown. This is completely crazy. Don't listen to random samplers. I have a friend who is both a truther and a cop  that works for the Police force in Ladue too. So I am sure he would have heard something about the monsanto gig by now. Stop reporting crazy things like this. Don't make the truther movement look like crazies.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 08:07:07 pm »
Um, not to burst your bubble, but I have never heard a single thing here in St. Louis about this. Tanks on the streets? I have been all over the city, and can tell you that we have so many not through streets in the ghetto parts of the city, that tanks would never had gotten through. And their are a lot of rich people that live in Lafayette Square, Benton Park, and Even into Downtown. This is completely crazy. Don't listen to random samplers. I have a friend who is both a truther and a cop  that works for the Police force in Ladue too. So I am sure he would have heard something about the monsanto gig by now. Stop reporting crazy things like this. Don't make the truther movement look like crazies.

Sir,
these drills had ALREADY taken place and, a 'patriot' sheriff, called into the AJ show in tears that this drill (which was conducted just a stones throw north of ST Louie) was to train the army go Moa Tse Tung on your a**.

Offline Southern Patriot

• Inter arma enim silent leges
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 12:18:22 am »
We have had Apache fly overs for about 2 weeks now in an area of Tennessee that is not on a flight path between Ft. Campbell and anywhere else.
Lots of Black-hawks in the past year and increasing numbers of Chinooks which don't bother me much.
But, when I see armed attack helicopters over my house, I get a little uneasy.
We also had a C-130 do a low altitude turn over a field and make a drop run like they were practicing.
Anyone on here who was a paratrooper will know exactly what I'm talking about.
If you have never seen a big bird at 750 feet, you're missing out.
When they do it right next to a trailer park it kind of loses its' appeal though.