So-called TRANS-HUMANIST Soldiers (Killers)
New report highlights ethics and policy
dangers of “military human enhancements”
By Madison Ruppert
The U.S. military’s constant move towards increasing so-called “human enhancements” or, as California Polytechnic State University researcher Patrick Lin says, “mutant powers,” has raised entirely novel ethical and policy concerns, according to a new report for the Greenwall Foundation.
Right now there is a secret tech race going on. Many powers are racing for the transhuman cup. I've mentioned it before, but tech is exponential in its birth rate. The first true posthumans will have a huge advantage over normal humans. They will be able to make all of the rules. They will have the option of being the new zoo keepers of earth. Alternatively they might choose to be earth's destroyers, liberators, gods, or tyrants. I guess that part will be a matter of perspective depending on who wins.
I know some of you on Prison Planet Forum think transhumanism is just a sci-fi concept and might see it as being far fetched. It should concern you to see the UN taking measures to create an international policy to regulate transhumanism. They want a seat at the table. All the contenders are busy making propaganda and the UN article above is a fine example. Here are the contenders:
1. Google. They just hired Ray Kurzweil. Ray isn't short on cash from what I hear, so why do you think he jumped at the chance? It is no secret. He is attempting to make the internet a conscious being, an AI. Google is giving him all of the resources he requires to do this. This move surprised me and a lot of transhumanists too. Ray is a smart man, but much of his past 20 years have been spent doing PR or public speaking. He often gets credit for things he might have talked about but never made. Not his fault, but it has earned him some scorn in h+ circles. We are beginning to take Ray a lot more seriously now. The big question on many of our minds is whether or not Google hired Ray to create the digital messiah, or to contain it. Either way, Google is a big contender.
2. Russia 2045. The European attempt to make a global committee of sorts to decide what tech gets passed out to whom. Hidden in this is a depopulation agenda. Also probably a scam to get money into oligarch hands. High probability that this is also just a piece of the agendas of #3 & #4.
3. NWO/government. Many people worldwide are calling for a council to globally regulate the transhuman tech race. Remember that when you see people trying to outlaw this stuff. Why would the government want to do that? To slow everyone else down of course. Do you think your government will not be creating a military class of transhumans behind closed doors, even if they outlawed transhuman tech? Government legislation against this tech is obviously an attempt to buy time for an elite class of "chosen".
4. NWO/UN. Just like #3, but global. Mark my words, the UN will be moving to gain global powers to enforce tech prohibitions very soon. Don't clap. I want everyone to see this move for what it is. A small country that focused on making super soldiers could upset the global balance of power overnight. This is a move to maintain control.
5. Technolibertarians. A few groups are fighting for freedom of augmentation. They will fight against tech prohibition and will fight for private sector access to these things even though that ultimately means it will be sold to you through a corporation. That means it will be expensive. That means that a wealthy elite will be the ones that rule the world. Hard to imagine, right? The idea of freedom is good to me because it allows for hyperdiversity in evolution, but current government legislation slows down the ability to get this tech into the hands of the public, so this contender will ultimately lose to #3 anyway. The FDA controls medical devices and gene therapies (min 5 years for approval) so technolibertarians lose. Companies will be encouraged to continue to produce patents and petition for approval, which of course gives a government a 5 year+ head start to covertly develop the tech for themselves.
6. Technoprogressives. Check out the IEET website. Many hysterical doom and danger articles can be found there. They generally tend to end in a call to regulate something or form an ethics council to discuss what "we" should do about human evolution. Ultimately they serve #3 & #4. They create the panic in order to take control. Another interesting sentiment in their ranks is the idea of herd evolution. There are some in their ranks that think everyone should get a mandatory vaccine because it isn't right to let one sick kid infect the rest of the herd. It isn't fair to have a kid born with a certain gene that might give her a disadvantage in life, therefore mandatory augmentation is required or you lose your kid. Nobody leaves the herd because that would take away from the collective. Classic liberal horseshit. If there is a borg, it will come from these guys.
Well, there are the top contenders that come to mind. Each has an agenda. Many participate in more than one of these when it is synergistic with their own agendas. Contender #7 is one that nobody discusses. All of the above contenders have a slow implementation model. #1 would probably be the fastest, but they don't care about genetics. They want AI. Everyone else will need to do tests, vote on stuff, do analysis, wait for approval, etc. I don't think your fate will be left to any of the above contenders. The future goes to #7.
7. Space Gangsters. High prices of transhuman tech + government approval lag time + private sector demand = black markets. I hack patents and use them like blueprints. It doesn't require approval and my colleagues and I can do it for pennies on the dollar. I made a $50,000 brain implant for under $10 (I can use it to control people like puppets, I'm downright giddy about it). Costs are much less when you don't pay retail and you remove legal liability from the equation. The black market isn't accountable for faulty product and customers aren't looking for certification on things. A lot of people are dying in hospitals right now while treatments are waiting for approval on some bureaucrat's desk. Those people will pay top dollar for black market medicine. Athletes will need to come to us just to be able to compete on the field. Corporations will come to us for sabotage solutions or complex logistics & sourcing. Governments have always come to us when it is cheaper and less complicated to study effects on humans in the wild instead of humans in the lab. The amount of money that will be flowing through the black market will be staggering. Tech is the new crack. My brain implant alone is worth a few billion/year and I have so many more where that came from. The unrestrained black market will give birth to the first true posthumans. They won't come from an elite, from a government special forces, from an NWO, or from a corporation. Your future belongs to the black hat transhumans. The world and everything in it belongs to the space gangster.
This all assumes that we live that long of course. Exponential tech growth means exponential growth of megadeaths. I created a novel disease just the other day that causes fertile females to become pregnant. Immaculate mass conception anyone? The downside is that all the babies born would be inbred and female. It would take at least 3 months to discover that the sudden increase in pregnancy was a disease. It would take another 4 months for the CDC to make a vaccine. The vaccine itself might cause you to become infertile, but I'd have to think about that for while. The cure is abortion, but it would need to be done monthly unless you were on birth control otherwise you would keep getting pregnant. I don't think the doctors could handle that many births in the hospitals, do you? You can imagine the bitter divorces that precede this. Arabs would be killing their women right and left. The aftermath would be sobering. I might do some animal tests just to be able to assess the threat better. I need to name it too if anyone thinks of a fitting name.
This is one of many awful, rotten, and miserable ideas that I come up with or hear others discuss weekly. Imagine how many are being made right now by nutjobs and terrorists. The reason I bring it up is to show you how fragile the world population is. You can't prepare for the vast variety of evil about to be inflicted on the world by crazies. You can only be alert and flexible enough to deal with the problems and hope to survive. A megadeath disaster is eminent. Nukes are mild in comparison. Your governments are still worried about avian flu but they haven't even considered the pregnancy disease, the modified spores of the super-amanita, or the insane zombie-like hoards of implanted electroaddicts that could be cheaply unleashed overnight.
If it is any comfort, I'll be selling cures as they are discovered on the darknet.