Malevolent evil satanic transhumanist/eugenics troll exposed

Author Topic: Malevolent evil satanic transhumanist/eugenics troll exposed  (Read 112734 times)

Offline supermegaman

Re: Malevolent evil satanic transhumanist/eugenics troll exposed
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2012, 10:21:53 PM »
I haven't decided what I'm going to do with you guys, but I clearly can't have this.

Oh that's already been talked about in Revelation as well.  You and your ilk are going to behead anyone not worshiping your little idol you boys will (or have already) created.  The transhumanist "religion".  HA!  

Well buddy, my eternal soul is prepared for whatever you dish out.  Is yours?

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2012, 10:56:00 PM »

If you think you can build a machine that can run a computer program to predict the weather and also, think about the finniest points of archery  technique - in order to solve a debate about transhumanisim I wish you the best of luck.

I'm not sure I follow you entirely. I'd rather control the weather than predict it. As far as archery goes....soon friend, soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3CR5y8qZf0Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QCXvAqIDpIw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nnR8fDW3Ilo
http://vimeo.com/36239715
"Word was sent from Aralu that the accusers should be allowed to pass the seven gates, to discover the truth from him. Seeing him upon that throne they were stricken with dumbness and terror, for they saw that their accusations had been too timid, and now feared the beast would speak truths to them"

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2012, 11:12:03 PM »

Oh, and at that Dec 21 talk in Los Angeles you are going to give. Is this a convention of TransHumanists or something?

7 of 9 won't be there, unfortunately. We will still honor her with all of the usual ASSimalation jokes. You can attend the event, but it is a rather small gathering. This is one of several events that occurs throughout the year. There is a big one called the singularity summit earlier in the month in the bay area if I remember right. Refunds are not given if you are kicked out of the event. http://extremefuturistfestival.com/index.html
Also, I have a small army of Grinders who travel with me who are ex-military (Rangers, and several rogue intelligence officers) in case you plan on assassinating any of us  :D ;)
"Word was sent from Aralu that the accusers should be allowed to pass the seven gates, to discover the truth from him. Seeing him upon that throne they were stricken with dumbness and terror, for they saw that their accusations had been too timid, and now feared the beast would speak truths to them"

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2012, 11:21:15 PM »
7 of 9 won't be there, unfortunately. We will still honor her with all of the usual ASSimalation jokes. You can attend the event, but it is a rather small gathering. This is one of several events that occurs throughout the year. There is a big one called the singularity summit earlier in the month in the bay area if I remember right. Refunds are not given if you are kicked out of the event. http://extremefuturistfestival.com/index.html
Also, I have a small army of Grinders who travel with me who are ex-military (Rangers, and several rogue intelligence officers) in case you plan on assassinating any of us  :D ;)

We were so looking at seeing 7 of 9

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2012, 11:29:05 PM »
We were so looking at seeing 7 of 9

LOL! Oh I was wrong about the other event. It is the h+ meeting, not singularity summit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2fDDJ242wo
Mine is still the LA event on the 21st.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2012, 12:02:39 AM »

Automaton figure of a monk, South Germany or Spain, c. 1560:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ycyj76VPOtc#!

Antique Automata:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hiCRevJlv0

Wooden robot in the 19th century:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBURWGr3AlU

~~~> We have made some progress the last few hundred
years ... now they can play ping-pong, build chevys ... and oh, yeah,
blow people to hell and back.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Animadverto

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2012, 12:27:00 AM »
I can't believe you people are still entertaining this jackass.  Stop feeding the trolls.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2012, 12:57:54 AM »
I can't believe you people are still entertaining this jackass.  Stop feeding the trolls.

So now Prison Planet Forum is hating freedom of speech?
I personally understand my body is a temple of my own. Director_X is of the mind to bring biotechnology onboard his temple is his choice. He seems like a libertarian to me.
I would not make that choice for myself or any body, but, I will fight you to the death for his freedom to make that choice for himself and for Director_X to talk about that choice in a public forum.
Would you like my address? I hate MOB rule. That is what extended round magazines are for.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2012, 09:58:39 AM »
FANTASTIC! Thank you TRANS-HUMANIST saviors!

Here is a perfect example of Frankenstein SUPERMAN saving those
weakling, stupid humans .... HEY, you ... dull-witted, feeble, milksop HUMAN ...
get with the program you worthless, defective meat puppet!

... and, can you believe it? BRING IN THE ROBOTS to SAVE US FROM OURSELVES!
Never fear! Sure we have created an exponentially expanding planet-killing radioactive
pit-of-hell ... but no problem ... just wrap yourself in our cute little ROBOT SUIT ...
YOUR SAVIORS HAVE ARRIVED!

~~~ ~~~ O ~~~ ~~~

©Cyberdyne

HERE ~~~>   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2220035/Workers-dismantling-Fukushima-reactor-use-brainwave-controlled-robot-suits-help-carry-heavy-radiation-protection.html

The brain-controlled robot suit that could
help engineers dismantle Fukushima

* HAL detects traces of nerve signals to move in concert with its user
* Strength-multiplying technology can make heavy gear almost unnoticeable
* Unveiled at Japan Robot Week yesterday

By DAMIEN GAYLE

PUBLISHED: 04:53 EST, 19 October 2012 | UPDATED: 05:12 EST, 19 October 2012

Brainwave-controlled robot radiation suits could be used to protect engineers working in the disaster zone around the crippled Fukushima nuclear plant.

Researchers in Japan showed of the latest incarnation of HAL - Hybrid Assistive Limb - a full-body suit that allows wearers to don heavy radiation protection without feeling the burden.

HAL – coincidentally the name of the evil supercomputer in Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey – has a network of sensors that monitor the electric signals coming from the wearer's brain.

It uses these to activate the robot's limbs in concert with the worker's, taking weight off his or her muscles

Yoshiyuki Sankai, professor of engineering at the University of Tsukuba, said this means the 130lb (60kg) tungsten vest workers at Fukushima have to wear is almost unnoticeable.

He said the outer layer of the robot suit also blocks radiation, while fans inside it circulate air to keep the wearer cool, and a computer can monitor their heart-rate and breathing for signs of fatigue.

The robot is manufactured by Cyberdyne, a company unrelated to the fictional firm responsible for the Terminator in the 1984 film of the same name.

HAL was on display yesterday as part of Japan Robot Week, which also featured small robots that run on caterpillar tracks designed to move across difficult terrain and gather information in places where it is not safe for humans.

Cyberdyne have developed the technology for a range of purposes, including also as an assistive device for disabled people.

The company described the suit as a 'cyborg-type' robot that can supplement, expand or improve physical ability.

HAL works by scanning the user's skin to detect very weak traces of nerve signals sent by the brain to the muscles via motorneurons.

Based on the signals it receives, the device moves its joints in unison with wearers' muscle movements, supporting their daily activities.

©AFP/Getty Images

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2012, 12:09:37 PM »
Oh that's already been talked about in Revelation as well.  You and your ilk are going to behead anyone not worshiping your little idol you boys will (or have already) created.  The transhumanist "religion".  HA!  

Well buddy, my eternal soul is prepared for whatever you dish out.  Is yours?

I have an escape route from hell. At my judgement I will challenge god to a game of chicken. If he refuses, he is a chicken and I have bragging rights in hell for eternity. If he accepts, we each get in a car and charge each other. If he swerves he loses. If he crashes he loses. But I have him at an advantage because he is all knowing. I will chose to floor it and I won't swerve. He will know this, since he is all knowing, and he will be forced to swerve. I win. I escape hell and get the keys to the god car. If god is just he won't cheat (so no monster trucks). I've pretty much calculated everything.

Nobody is talking about sending anyone to their maker here for the record. I oppose death. I'd love to find a way to stop it so you can live for a very very very long time before you have to "return home".

EvadingGrid

« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2012, 12:16:53 PM »
I'm not sure I follow you entirely. I'd rather control the weather than predict it. As far as archery goes....soon friend, soon.

The human brain is way superior to any computer. Computers that have been alleged to have beaten a human brain are nothing more than trickery... its an illusion. Sure Deep Blue did manage to beat Garry Kasparov at chess, but it cheated and that was all it could do...

You need to re-read my earlier post until you comprehend it.

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2012, 12:30:06 PM »

The robot is manufactured by Cyberdyne, a company unrelated to the fictional firm responsible for the Terminator in the 1984 film of the same name.

My father used to own a company called Cyberdyne. They got bought out. I wonder if it is the same. I'll have to look into that.

This is my favorite robot to date:
http://gizmodo.com/5311824/darpa-stops-trying-not-to-be-terrifying-funds-chainsaw+wielding-flesh+eating-robot

From the benevolent folks at DARPA. As soon as I get the funding I'm going to make one. Thousand.

I can't tell if that awesome exoskeleton post was intended to mock or to allow others to marvel. Either way, if you are against it then what is your battle plan? laugh at it and then say "I told you so" to a pile of corpses (not to say that is even a feasible outcome)? If you want to stop a robot armagedon you will need something better than stone aged weaponry. You will need high tech sophisticated tools. Like I said before, eventually you will join us.

Now I remember the quote I was thinking of:
Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Here is another one I like:
It is immoral to fight the inevitable.
-old Chinese saying

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2012, 12:35:26 PM »

The human brain is way superior to any computer. Computers that have been alleged to have beaten a human brain are nothing more than trickery... its an illusion. Sure Deep Blue did manage to beat Garry Kasparov at chess, but it cheated and that was all it could do...

You need to re-read my earlier post until you comprehend it.

No, I know. It is a hot debate even in transhumanist circles. Here is a great dialog about it that you might appreciate:
http://hplusmagazine.com/2012/10/20/can-computers-be-creative/

I think brain emulation will reveal the missing steps. Has anyone here heard of project blue brain?

soon

EvadingGrid

« Reply #94 on: October 20, 2012, 12:49:03 PM »
No, I know. It is a hot debate even in transhumanist circles. Here is a great dialog about it that you might appreciate:
http://hplusmagazine.com/2012/10/20/can-computers-be-creative/

I think brain emulation will reveal the missing steps. Has anyone here heard of project blue brain?

soon

Really all of that can be traced back to  Eliza. It was a fun trick at the time, really nothing more than a drinking game for students, but it went like this, "If I can fake it and fool a human, then I really am intelligent". Of course it is not true and is really a trick of rhetoric, along with which came first the Chicken or The Egg - it relies on a misdirection and a sophist for an opponent.

You could never get Eliza to act as a forum moderator, she we need to comprehend the subtle meaning of the words. This why nobody can write a computer program to solve The Times Crossword.

You can talk to Eliza here : http://nlp-addiction.com/eliza/

Offline Scootle

« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2012, 01:33:45 PM »
SHIT TRANSHUMANISTS SAY ...

---

"I'm not here to debate ethics or morality, since these are trivial issues which will soon be extinguished anyway."

"I am personally a black hat transhumanist, which basically means I don't give a damn about humanity..."

"Supernatural experiences are generally disbelieved by most transhumanists, but we are constantly trying to gain these abilities through tech."

"The first posthumans will be like gods among men. They will have a clear advantage in deciding who will be elevated into their group and who will remain enslaved."

"You are already a meatslave. This is just a transfer of ownership. Again, your fate is determined by which faction gets the upper hand."

"Instead of being forced to pay taxes at gun point, your algorithms will be studied and manipulated until we can extract what we need from you without you ever knowing it ... An interesting group has already begun a sophisticated takeover of financial markets using a fun computer program. This group isn’t transhumanist, but they have created a useful code that will be used by your new overlords."

"Opposing transhumanism is futile. If you choose to do so your enemies are legion. The weapons they will use are growing in number and sophistication every day. Oppressing people in the movement will merely drive it underground, and that will impact visibility significantly. Your best alternative is to become transhuman first so that you can set the rules and subject humanity to whatever nightmare you have in mind."

"Being human is my greatest shame. Humanity has let me down time after time. They are like crabs in a barrel, clawing at the others trying to escape. The fact that anyone here would oppose a self directed biology is evil to me. On the plus side, the portion of your brain that constructs the concept of "evil" can be neutralized with several technologies ... This means there will come a time when you will be able to chose whether or not you see the evil around you. Maybe you will chose to see it, but will you let your kids see it? It will be like the garden of Eden all over again..."

"I have two great kids. I love them a lot, and hope they don't have to live in a world filled with savages and neuro-chemical driven psychopaths. I'd like to create an earth they can be proud to inherit."

"Eventually you will all die of natural causes and your descendants will serve me within two generations and your struggles will be erased from history or retold to shame your grandchildren."

"I'll do better than that. I promise nobody will take away your second ammendment rights. 3d printers can print fully automatic weapons all day long. You can literally arm an entire nation with cutting edge weapons within 24 hours. Try to ban that Obama! 3d printers will be as common in every home as the microwave is with 5 years."

"I have technologies in mind to make all functions of government obsolete. I'm sure humans will still inflict government upon each other though,and I wish you luck with that."

"I haven't decided what I'm going to do with you guys, but I clearly can't have this."

"Do I think computers will ever be like us? I don't see why they would lower themselves, but they will have the power."
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2012, 02:28:25 PM »

Offline tennis shoe

« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2012, 02:45:50 PM »
I have an escape route from hell. At my judgement I will challenge god to a game of chicken. If he refuses, he is a chicken and I have bragging rights in hell for eternity. If he accepts, we each get in a car and charge each other. If he swerves he loses. If he crashes he loses. But I have him at an advantage because he is all knowing. I will chose to floor it and I won't swerve. He will know this, since he is all knowing, and he will be forced to swerve. I win. I escape hell and get the keys to the god car. If god is just he won't cheat (so no monster trucks). I've pretty much calculated everything.

Since you are both immortal at that point, there would be a head-on collision and nothing would happen. If, for some reason, you were both mortal, he would give up his life so that you could live as demonstrated already.

I guarantee that you have been lied to about the nature and character of the Creator. Have you ever tried to ignore everything you’ve been told about God, assuming it’s a lie, and tried to find out what He is about for yourself? The lies always have been big business and a population control mechanism throughout religious history. Note that Christ railed at the religious leadership of the time. They didn’t like Jesus very much either. They saw Him as a threat to their power base.

He agrees with your assessment that there is nothing in humanity worth saving. The Bible thoroughly documents this. It is full of generations of human failure. There is only one person in human history that got it right. Yet, His Son voluntarily forfeited all power and authority to the point of death so that worthless humanity would have a way out of self-inflicted destruction. God himself advises us to trust no man. He advises us that the human heart is deceitful, so that’s not to be trusted either. And He advises us that our own understanding is always limited. So, again, not reliable.

You talk about Him using spellcraft for an army of drones up in heaven. Where’s the challenge in that? He already owns all power, knowledge, and wisdom. He is the source of all life and He is love. Evil entities beyond you or I have chosen to be permanently cut off from this source. That’s why they have a parasitic existence with animate beings. It’s the only way that they can experience the life they once had. Did it ever occur to you that people would actually want to be singing in heaven without any duress or coercion whatsoever?

When He placed man on the earth he built risk into the equation. God has given man complete freedom over what he wants to do. We’re free to seek Him or run from Him, accept Him or reject Him, believe what He says or believe whomever you wish.

I’ve found that His default position is to stay out of our lives unless we want Him to be there. Even then, He knows the difference between really wanting and just paying lip service.

Offline goforward

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2012, 03:25:30 PM »

It really does all come down to:

Light ~VS~ Dark

Life Affirming ~VS~ Life Denying

A dark, life denying person can always find any number of reasons and ways
to end life ... their own and others. I am listening now to the DAVID ICKE replay
on the AJ show ... made me want to show you guys another
JACKSON HOLLY video, this one an instrumental ... speaks to the homicidal
compulsion, the macabre dance of death, through the ages ... my kid calls it 'dad's Halloween video'.

THE DANSE MACABRE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8taOyzfC-rI&list=UUc-h2esV3BXgazCFTa4G8BA&index=31&feature=plcp

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2012, 06:55:10 PM »

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2012, 07:02:14 PM »
http://www.hulu.com/watch/2340

just in case guys.

;D  ... really funny ... thx for dat!

Hey, I wonder if that insurance company
will still write me a policy when
I am all souped up and 624 years old?

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #102 on: October 21, 2012, 02:28:37 PM »
Oh that's already been talked about in Revelation as well.  You and your ilk are going to behead anyone not worshiping your little idol you boys will (or have already) created.

I keep thinking about this comment and it has kind of bothered me. I don't believe in anything the bible predicts, as I think I've established. Beheading happens to be an old transhumanist tradition though, so I wondering if this is really talked about in the bible or if you brought it up because you are aware of this practice and are trying to scare people? For us, beheading is done to preserve the brain for later reanimation. Severed heads have always had some unique characteristics about them which I won't get into. Getting information from them is a fringe area of research that is yielding fruit.

It started with this (warning: this may disturb some viewers) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSrIkUXwsNk
There has been some talk about this being a humane alternative to an execution followed by burial. It has also been discussed as a method to to save people whose body has succumbed to disease.

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2012, 02:36:43 PM »

“Shouldn’t I join the ranks of philosophers and merely make unsubstantiated claims about the wonders of human consciousness? Shouldn’t I stop trying to do some science and keep my head down? Indeed not”
-Kevin Warwick

Kevin Warwick is a hero of mine. Interesting guy. Among his list of accomplishments, he is the first human to have successfully been infected by a computer virus. True story.

Offline goforward

« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2012, 03:05:56 PM »
I keep thinking about this comment and it has kind of bothered me. I don't believe in anything the bible predicts, as I think I've established. Beheading happens to be an old transhumanist tradition though, so I wondering if this is really talked about in the bible or if you brought it up because you are aware of this practice and are trying to scare people? For us, beheading is done to preserve the brain for later reanimation. Severed heads have always had some unique characteristics about them which I won't get into. Getting information from them is a fringe area of research that is yielding fruit.

It started with this (warning: this may disturb some viewers) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSrIkUXwsNk
There has been some talk about this being a humane alternative to an execution followed by burial. It has also been discussed as a method to to save people whose body has succumbed to disease.
self idolatry also falls under the category of idolatry
see also
2 Timothy 3
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline goforward

« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2012, 03:12:44 PM »
Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2012, 06:53:45 PM »

Some must-read Trans-Human / Cybernetic Info ... here on Prison Planet Forum:

Thread started in 2007, by matrixcutter  -  still going strong: MICROCHIP AGENDA
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=9689.0

DIG: Why would the elite need the Freemason power structures with cybernetics?
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=186763.msg1108294#msg1108294

ANTI-ILLUMINATTI:  Brzezinski is scared to death that you now know Cybernetics is the real agenda
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=180481.msg1067961#msg1067961

SQUAREPUSHER: "Climate Change", fake energy crisis, & "Green" agenda = Cybernetics in disguise
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=179812.msg1064951#msg1064951

SQUAREPUSHER: Zeitgeist/Venus Project's "Cybernetic" Solution Exposed and Heavily Critiqued
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=185662.0

SQUAREPUSHER: Behavioral engineering - from Skinner to 'Nudge' Sunstein to David Brin
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=178266.msg1057369#msg1057369

DIG:  Depopulation of a Planet -Julian Huxley
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=26658.msg105150#msg105150

DIG:  THE MANIFESTO OF CYBERNETIC POST-TRANSHUMANISM
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=181166.msg1071263#msg1071263

DIG:  Welcome to the way the Globalists think and the NOOSPHERE DEFECATION PROJECT
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=207209.msg1239600#msg1239600

DIG:  The Self-Organizing Universe: Scientific and Human Implications
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=195997.msg1163687#msg1163687

~~~~~~~~~~~~> and there is LOTS more. 
:P

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2012, 01:25:05 AM »
Saw this book and thought of you guys. http://robotswillstealyourjob.com/

I highly recommend being an early adopter in this 3D printing thing. This whole jobs=money thing has had it's time and I think we are all ready to let wage slavery go, right? The new economy is going to be very different. In about 8 years we will see a loss of nearly 80% of the manufacturing jobs that remain in the US as well as 60% + of retail jobs (ending in 95%). This has a ripple effect into transportation sectors that focus on distribution/commercial freight, and nearly every other sector. Being able to print your own stuff for free will be great though won't it? They have a 3D printer for nearly everything: electronics, metals, clothing, plastic crap, cement, organs and tissues, glass...you name it. All you will need to buy is land, electricity, and raw materials. You can print solar cells though, so the power won't be too big of an issue.

3D printer can print 3D recycling machines too. That means even your raw material costs will be reduced. Just scavenge the hillsides for scrap plastic and metal, feed it into the machine, and print more 3D printers.

I know a lot of people are afraid of lab grown meats, but hey, we've all eaten hotdogs and spam before, right? Lab grown meats are probably higher quality that many of those meats. The home kits they have for those are really neat. Just slather the slab in chicken cells and the slab grows chicken meat which is ready to eat in a few days. You can get crazy too. Grow a beef slab, a buffalo slab, a human slab (grown from cells scavenged from the cute girl next door), an owl slab, etc. It will be a time of exotic culinary exploration in which I plan to be Christopher Columbus. Or at least as adventurous as the Donner party. When is the last time you had your whole family at the dinner table? See? Technology is about uniting families....bringing them closer together.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2012, 05:18:32 AM »
I know a lot of people are afraid of lab grown meats, but hey, we've all eaten hotdogs and spam before, right? Lab grown meats are probably higher quality that many of those meats. The home kits they have for those are really neat. Just slather the slab in chicken cells and the slab grows chicken meat which is ready to eat in a few days. You can get crazy too. Grow a beef slab, a buffalo slab, a human slab (grown from cells scavenged from the cute girl next door), an owl slab, etc.

What could possible go wrong?

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »

Telekinesis can also be achieved through technology. I have a magnet implanted in my finger which gives me a sixth sense of sorts. I use it all the time to perform fake acts of telekinesis, but again this isn't real telekinesis. There are several Emotiv toys on the market that use EEG headsets to allow the user to mentally move objects that have motors in them. You obviously can't use it to move any object, but in a few decades nano technology might something like that possible. I know a guy who uses a golf ball rigged to an emotiv headset. Many effects can be simulated with an EEG headset and the right devices. Light fires, kill electronics, start your coffee maker....lots of fun things. Very soon these will be available as implants http://emotiv.com/

Just to reiterate, most "supernatural" phenomena can be simulated with technology. Supernatural experiences are generally disbelieved by most transhumanists, but we are constantly trying to gain these abilities through tech.

I have a friend whom I became acquainted with through work. He was my supervisor at a structural steel shop. At break time we talked about metaphysics, faith, Jesus Christ. This steel shop had about 10 employees.
In the course of this ongoing dialogue it comes out that another employee  had walked off some I-beam during some field installation work and he fell about 60 feet to his death. The other workers tried CPR , but, the guy was dead. My friend had been working on his relations with the spiritual realm. Well, my friend gets the idea to lay on top of this dead guy and pray with the intention of bringing him back to life. It took my friend about fifteen minutes of prayer and focused intention for this dead guy to re-inhabit his body. This happened about a year prior to the story being told to me at break time. Some of the other guys present at this raising the dead incident were also present as my friend was telling me this story and verified the truth of it. The guy that came back from the dead was a bit of a party animal and had become unemployable due to absenteeism , so, I didn't get to meet him. A search of the web will find many reports similar to what I am saying. Edgar Casey was famous for these works.
My point of putting this information down in this thread is to counter this disbelief in the supernatural Director_X and his transhumanists have.
I have had a lot of personal experience with the supernatural and maybe will share that another time.
I will say this is my problem: James 4:3 "When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures."
I do the spiritual work to get into the place where I'm getting material blessings .. This Chinese Guy pays me 30K for this hand rail. I was living at the beach in my 1969 Westphalia VW bus at the time. This job took me a month to do. The Chinese Guy was very happy with his handrail, but, I spent the money entertaining a beautiful woman who was an admitted satanist and witch. So, I ended up in rehab, again.

So, having gone through that cycle of dancing with the divine and then pursuing earthly pleasure more times than I can remember I have a lot of art projects on the western half of the US. 
But, I can testify that all the works that are in the bible are possible for anyone to do. It is an instruction book on metaphysics.
Ok. I guess I'm in the mood for telling truths. Another Guy I had known for a decade or so starts challenging my assertion that the 9/11 events was an inside job.
This is at a social club we both frequented in the year 2003.  I mean this guy would target me every time I went there and bring it 9/11 up. He was a navy vet and football fan, a true believer.
So, I go with it and talk to him and this ongoing conversation gets pretty heated. I'd finally had enough and I cursed him. He took great pride in having once been a dancer for the Stevie Wonder stage act.
I told him " O.K. tell you what you think you're a great dancer well you aren't going to dance any more! You've got diabetes and you are going to lose you're leg. As I was saying this I held in my consciousness the vision of Jesus cursing the fig tree. Sure enough a few days later he was taken to the emergency ward with an incurable infection in his foot.  The other members of this social club were in a bit of distress for their
friend and visiting him in the hospital, getting sympathy cards signed etc.. So, this guy gets his foot amputated and eventually his whole leg. Well the social club starts talking about this whole chain of events and witnesses to the cursing incident remember and tell the rest of the group about that. The inevitable mob forms to burn the witch (me). This was the same club where I had met the man a decade prior who taught me how to meditate and pass through the veil (die). This was the same group who had witnessed the transformation of myself with the glowing halo around me I mentioned earlier in this thread. That was in the summer of 1985. And, this same guy that later gets the cursing treatment was livid when I was talking about meditation in that social club. He was targeting me with confrontations then! He was using threats of hellfire and demonic possessions if I continued meditation training. Some of the members of this social club at that time was quite in a dither about me wandering around and glowing . We just can't have that was their attitude. At the time I felt really O.K. about the rejection but went to the four corners area in Arizona Colorado to live outdoors in the desert and meditate for a couple months. Upon my return I felt really invigorated and married on of the members of this social club I was really full of Chi Power and I injected it into my mate at every opportunity. She had a thing for money so I opened up that staircase business and started doing some really cool jobs and getting paid very well. So, this helped my standing at that social club.
The spiritual principal here is: Proverbs 22:29  Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
Well, I received a lot of business and had a great time, except , my wife would get crazy whenever my bankroll got over 100K. I didn't understand about marxism/feminism at that time. I get that now.
Eventually I had to file for a divorce and did it in the state of Arizona. That is the worst state in the US for a man to go through divorce court. I had two houses, a metal shop, and three children with this woman and lost it all. We had just completed a project for Wolfgang Puck in Scottsdale AZ. The Project was worth 75K. I took about 6 weeks to do. I lost everything. So I found out about the BAR ASSC. the hard way.
Wanting revenge I sought guidance from the spirits and was led to Psalms 127:1 Unless the Lord Builds the house it shall not stand. I started praying this every morning with my usual prayers.
So, after a bit of this her house catches on fire from a bag of fertilizer spontaneously combustion incident. The living room burns up. Well the insurance pays for the repairs and things are back to normal in that house. I was amazed and continued that same prayer ritual. Another bit of time goes by and my now ex wife's house gets hit by a freak  micro tornado which wipes out the 800 square foot screen room out back.
With the loss of the staircase business I had sought other employment. I asked for guidance on what to do and was lead into the mobile home moving business. I found an old cabover with a good drive train and got a great deal on it. After conversing this truck to a toter I was in the shanty shaker business making about 3K-4K a week. So, Insurance on that business happened to be through the same company as my ex wife's home owners policy. This agent K. Scousen was commenting about the extraordinary amout of incidences with my ex's house. I asked him if he ever goes to church? ;D

My question is : Is it possible to be a Malevolent Evil Christian?

My friend who Raises the dead is he doing a good work by raising this guy from the dead and putting another Alky back behind the wheel of a car. Was that a good thing?

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2012, 01:16:12 AM »

My friend who Raises the dead is he doing a good work by raising this guy from the dead and putting another Alky back behind the wheel of a car. Was that a good thing?

The person you cursed should have sued you. On second thought, he wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.

Yes it is possible to be an evil christian.

The Inquisition
Gilles de Rais
David Koresh
Marshall Applewhite
Paul Hill
Jim Jones

Too many to name. As an Omnitheoantipathist, I recognize that evil acts can be committed by anyone of any religion and morally reconciled or justified within one's own doctrine. For example, I'm sure you can give us all a good justification of why it wasn't a sin to curse your friend and cause him to lose his foot. That wasn't very Christian. The act of hyper-focusing on a fantasy belief system (and finding evidence for it all around you) creates a feedback loop that amplifies the entire experience. Sometimes these fantasies intrude on the personal freedoms of others. A mom might drown her kids for their wickedness. Some guy might make his congregation commit suicide to hitch a ride on a comet. Some Muslims justified 9/11 through their own belief system. The lunacy can get extreme and I've seen it first hand.

I was raised christian. I couldn't play with face cards as a youth because my parents and I listened to a speaker talk about how all face cards had a pentagram or 666 etched into the clear lamination of each card. Poker cards were a part of some satanic mind control plot. The speaker then produced a deck of cards and distributed a few cards to people in attendance to be passed around and inspected. He instructed us all to hold the card at a certain angle to the light so we could see the etching. People in the audience were gasping in horror and shock. When the card came my way I inspected it for several minutes but I didn't see anything. I went through a few other cards that were being passed around and sure enough, nothing was etched into the lamination. This bothered me to no end. Everyone else could see it. I doubted myself, not the speaker, so I remained silent It was an act of cowardice that still bothers me today. I bought at least six decks of cards in the following week, all different brands. I inspected all of them and not one of them had the etchings. Looking back I think the speaker might have actually thought he was really seeing something. Same with a few people in the audience. The others were cowards like me.

When I was 14 my father met a guy who convinced him that Tourette syndrome was caused by demonic possession. My father had a severe case of Tourette syndrome as a child and my siblings and I inherited it too. Our cases were much milder than his were. The person who convinced my father of our diabolic affliction was conveniently an exorcist who has a professional looking clinic much like a doctors office. You cannot imagine how hard it is for a tourette to control their ticks while being told that their ticks need to cease in the name of Jesus Christ. The more I tried not to twitch the more intense the exorcism session would get. The quack who was casting out my demons would see my increased facial spasms and become convinced that the devils inside me were not going to go without a marathon of chanting and rebuking. This created another feedback loop that intensified until I would obtain absolute muscle failure in my facial muscles. Then I could go.

I feel bad for my father who would take us home only to have devils enter his children again the next day. We would be back in the clinic every 3-4 days. It went on for months. Not only did this create a financial burden on him, but it was also a major head trip. He thought that devils were trying to possess his family, which ranks up there with emergency room visits in terms of urgency. As a kid I remember being tormented by the thought of these devils trying to control me and following me around. I blamed myself for not having enough faith each time I twitched. My terrified prayers for deliverance in the middle of the night always fell on deaf or apathetic ears. At one point the quack guy with the clinic resorted to bullshit muscle testing tactics to communicate with my tormentors. He divined that my demonic tormentors were drawn to me in part due to my 14 year old fondness for masturbation. My entire concept of spiritual health was now tied to my penis. Penis wins; soul lost. If there is a god he knows I tried.

The quack gave up, but he trained my dad to perform these exorcisms, as well as cast out devils that were tied to locations of the house. Family exorcisms became a regular and normal event. Tourette syndrome is obviously a medical condition. Despite this, some of you reading this might be thinking that I was praying wrong or that I maybe didn't belong to the true denomination. Maybe you are thinking that the devils really did possess me and this is why I am the evil malevolent transhumanist eugenics troll I am today. If any of these things was your first or only conclusion during the (true) story then I urge you to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger now. The lord will cause the gun to jam if you have enough faith.

Since I have lost my faith and returned to reality, I see things with a new perspective. I have a good sense of being able to determine how invested someone is in a belief system. I can tell exactly how much of a person's life has been built around that belief and I see how it affects their perceptions and decisions. Ideas that are not easily stacked onto this foundation become falsehoods. Feel free to imagine that I'm not talking about the person reading this. We will say that this only applies to everyone else and I think everyone reading this can think of someone in their life that it applies to. This is a power that I hereby bestow upon you now. Practice using this power tomorrow and you will see how your coworker has impacted his life and the lives of his family members because he bought $30,000 worth of guns in preparation for an alien invasion instead of putting it in a college fund for his daughter. Maybe you know someone who has liquidated some assets so they could spend like crazy before the world ends on Dec 21st. This person probably did the same thing right before Y2K. Or maybe you know someone who doesn't think something like longevity research is a worthy cause because they have a belief that god would never allow it to occur. There is someone you know who allows all kinds of horrible things to happen all around them because they feel there will be some divine act of justice that will occur in another life. Find these limiting beliefs, even if it is just in others. Now you can never unsee it.

Me, my father, brother, and my grandmother were gathered around my dying, aspirating grandfather two years ago. My grandfather hadn't been able to hold any food down. A half drank pint of milk was on the tray next to his deathbed, and even that didn't stay in his stomach for long. My grandmother asked my dad to give a prayer to send him off into the next life. It was an awkward moment for me since I don't believe in an afterlife. I respect that it gives people comfort and peace to imagine a loved one living forever in a blissful paradise. It shields you from the horrors of reality. I couldn't deny my father this, so I just quietly watched. My dad spoke loudly because my grandfather's aspirating was very loud. The awful sawing sound was the first thing I noticed when I walked into the convalescent home. If you have ever heard it, you know what I'm talking about. My dad was visibly shaken by the event unfolding before him (understandably). His prayer had several long pauses and he seemed to go in and out of a semi-trance-like state. At one point in the prayer he said that my grandfather's parents were present in the room and that they had come to take him to meet god. Then he says that my grandfather's two dead sisters were also present. This was a bit shocking because my grandfather only had one sister. After my father finished the prayer he turned to my grandmother and asked "who is Vivian? Why am I getting this name? I am feeling the presence of someone named Vivian."

My grandmother told him that Vivian was the name of my great grandmother's miscarriage, who would have been my grandfather's second sister had she lived. This triggered a visibly emotional response in my dad. My grandmother (who is slipping a little bit if you know what I mean) turned to me immediately after saying this and winked. It was a wink that said "shut up and let him have his moment". My dad took the opportunity to point out that the only way he could have known any of this was through revelation. It was one of those moments that further cemented his faith. I didn't have it in me to spoil his experience partly due to my shock at the sick nature of grandma's conspiratorial wink. So I just sat there, staring at an object that was between us and my dying grandfather: a pint of milk that read "Viva".

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2012, 01:20:23 AM »
one more story, since this is now a theology thread. This is another true story from the Director X files. enjoy:

The Parable of the Gambler and her Guru

About ten years ago I found myself with some friends at a casino in Wendover, NV. I’m not big on gambling, but I found myself nonetheless seated at a cheap slot machine waiting for my friends to finish up so we could leave. I noticed two women sitting nearby me playing a similar machine. One of them had apparently won $4500 on a slot machine the previous year using a proprietary method she heard about from somebody she knew. Now she was giving slot machine advice to her friend. Amused, I listened in on what the woman had to say.

According to her, the secret to winning slot machines was to increase your bets in a certain order, and pull the lever on every third spin rather than pushing the spin button.  This was the method that had won the woman her last $4500 jackpot. She was adamant that it would work again. Both of the women continued to play their credits in this fashion and it seemed that they had absolute faith that the method was going to work at any moment. The slot guru kept giving encouragement to her friend. “Just stick to the method. It will work eventually.” At one point she was trying to explain the science behind the method. Someone had told her that the slot attendants use some secret combination of bet increments, lever pulls, and button spins to set the machine payouts. By law, the casino had to pay out X amount on each machine and that required the slot technicians to manually set each machine when it was due to produce a win.

For some reason it was not working for her the same way it did the time before.  The slot guru began to add Band-Aids to the rules of her little ritual.  Now the method required a max bet three times in a row, followed by a 1 credit bet with a lever pull. A little later it was three lever pulls on max credits and then a single credit bet with a button spin. At some point it was determined that holding down the spin button until the reels came to a complete stop was a key part in the process. The ritual became stranger and stranger, but each modification to the original method seemed to make logical sense to the two women who were experiencing a terrible losing streak. At one point the guru insisted that they needed to focus more and decided that in order to win, she needed to smoke a cigarette if she lost more than 20 credits.  Standing up on even spins and sitting down on odd spins would also surely impact the results.  This would somehow fool the machine into giving up its wealth!  Smacking the side of the machine three times whenever a cherry appeared seemed to improve your odds on the next spin. Her friend was following her advice, but it got fairly complicated, and occasionally she had to stop and ask what actions needed to be done next. It seemed like she was becoming a little bit discouraged with her results. I was hoping that she would see this nonsense for what it was and quit playing. The period of discouragement soon passed, and before I knew it they were both optimistic once again and enthusiastically celebrating each time they won anything even though they were still losing overall. I kept hearing the guru say “just stick to the plan. Have faith!”

I marveled at the spectacle of these two women as they stood up and down, smacked their machines, lit up cigarettes, and cranked their levers. All the while they kept encouraging each other, which seemed to bolster their faith in the system. Beyond this primitive display of mysticism there was an air of desperation. The guru seemed to become increasingly impatient for a win. She had her own money on the line, but more importantly now, she had her reputation at stake. The stranger phenomenon here was that the guru’s friend had gone from a state of minor worry and doubt to a state of zealous conviction. The friend had invested into this system both financially and emotionally. She could have stopped, cut her losses and declared the guru a fool, but she didn’t. She had hit a point of no return. She was now invested both financially and emotionally. Her resolve to win strengthened in proportion to this investment. They both would have called me a fool at this point if I were to try to talk some sense into them.

The guru ran out of money. She turned her focus to cheering for her friend. She channeled all of her positive energy into the moment. Amazingly, her friend got a good spin and won some money. They both went crazy and jumped up and down hugging each other shouting for joy. They pushed the button that calls the attendant. Eventually they calmed down and were forced to wait while the attendant fetched their $500. “See, I told you it would work!”
“You were right. Thank you so much!”
“I would have got a jackpot too if I kept going. I just knew you would win if we both focused enough.”
“I hit the jackpot right as I put out my last cigarette.”
“Oh my god! I finished the last cigarette in my pack just before you won too! Come to think of it…I think that’s what happened last time too!”
“That must be why we didn’t get it earlier.”
“It all makes sense now.”

And thus concludes the parable of the gambling ladies.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2012, 04:31:55 AM »
The person you cursed should have sued you. On second thought, he wouldn't have had a leg to stand on.

Yes it is possible to be an evil christian.

The Inquisition
Gilles de Rais
David Koresh
Marshall Applewhite
Paul Hill
Jim Jones

Too many to name. As an Omnitheoantipathist, I recognize that evil acts can be committed by anyone of any religion and morally reconciled or justified within one's own doctrine. For example, I'm sure you can give us all a good justification of why it wasn't a sin to curse your friend and cause him to lose his foot. That wasn't very Christian. The act of hyper-focusing on a fantasy belief system (and finding evidence for it all around you) creates a feedback loop that amplifies the entire experience. Sometimes these fantasies intrude on the personal freedoms of others. A mom might drown her kids for their wickedness. Some guy might make his congregation commit suicide to hitch a ride on a comet. Some Muslims justified 9/11 through their own belief system. The lunacy can get extreme and I've seen it first hand.

I was raised christian. I couldn't play with face cards as a youth because my parents and I listened to a speaker talk about how all face cards had a pentagram or 666 etched into the clear lamination of each card. Poker cards were a part of some satanic mind control plot. The speaker then produced a deck of cards and distributed a few cards to people in attendance to be passed around and inspected. He instructed us all to hold the card at a certain angle to the light so we could see the etching. People in the audience were gasping in horror and shock. When the card came my way I inspected it for several minutes but I didn't see anything. I went through a few other cards that were being passed around and sure enough, nothing was etched into the lamination. This bothered me to no end. Everyone else could see it. I doubted myself, not the speaker, so I remained silent It was an act of cowardice that still bothers me today. I bought at least six decks of cards in the following week, all different brands. I inspected all of them and not one of them had the etchings. Looking back I think the speaker might have actually thought he was really seeing something. Same with a few people in the audience. The others were cowards like me.

When I was 14 my father met a guy who convinced him that Tourette syndrome was caused by demonic possession. My father had a severe case of Tourette syndrome as a child and my siblings and I inherited it too. Our cases were much milder than his were. The person who convinced my father of our diabolic affliction was conveniently an exorcist who has a professional looking clinic much like a doctors office. You cannot imagine how hard it is for a tourette to control their ticks while being told that their ticks need to cease in the name of Jesus Christ. The more I tried not to twitch the more intense the exorcism session would get. The quack who was casting out my demons would see my increased facial spasms and become convinced that the devils inside me were not going to go without a marathon of chanting and rebuking. This created another feedback loop that intensified until I would obtain absolute muscle failure in my facial muscles. Then I could go.

I feel bad for my father who would take us home only to have devils enter his children again the next day. We would be back in the clinic every 3-4 days. It went on for months. Not only did this create a financial burden on him, but it was also a major head trip. He thought that devils were trying to possess his family, which ranks up there with emergency room visits in terms of urgency. As a kid I remember being tormented by the thought of these devils trying to control me and following me around. I blamed myself for not having enough faith each time I twitched. My terrified prayers for deliverance in the middle of the night always fell on deaf or apathetic ears. At one point the quack guy with the clinic resorted to bullshit muscle testing tactics to communicate with my tormentors. He divined that my demonic tormentors were drawn to me in part due to my 14 year old fondness for masturbation. My entire concept of spiritual health was now tied to my penis. Penis wins; soul lost. If there is a god he knows I tried.

The quack gave up, but he trained my dad to perform these exorcisms, as well as cast out devils that were tied to locations of the house. Family exorcisms became a regular and normal event. Tourette syndrome is obviously a medical condition. Despite this, some of you reading this might be thinking that I was praying wrong or that I maybe didn't belong to the true denomination. Maybe you are thinking that the devils really did possess me and this is why I am the evil malevolent transhumanist eugenics troll I am today. If any of these things was your first or only conclusion during the (true) story then I urge you to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger now. The lord will cause the gun to jam if you have enough faith.

Since I have lost my faith and returned to reality, I see things with a new perspective. I have a good sense of being able to determine how invested someone is in a belief system. I can tell exactly how much of a person's life has been built around that belief and I see how it affects their perceptions and decisions. Ideas that are not easily stacked onto this foundation become falsehoods. Feel free to imagine that I'm not talking about the person reading this. We will say that this only applies to everyone else and I think everyone reading this can think of someone in their life that it applies to. This is a power that I hereby bestow upon you now. Practice using this power tomorrow and you will see how your coworker has impacted his life and the lives of his family members because he bought $30,000 worth of guns in preparation for an alien invasion instead of putting it in a college fund for his daughter. Maybe you know someone who has liquidated some assets so they could spend like crazy before the world ends on Dec 21st. This person probably did the same thing right before Y2K. Or maybe you know someone who doesn't think something like longevity research is a worthy cause because they have a belief that god would never allow it to occur. There is someone you know who allows all kinds of horrible things to happen all around them because they feel there will be some divine act of justice that will occur in another life. Find these limiting beliefs, even if it is just in others. Now you can never unsee it.

Me, my father, brother, and my grandmother were gathered around my dying, aspirating grandfather two years ago. My grandfather hadn't been able to hold any food down. A half drank pint of milk was on the tray next to his deathbed, and even that didn't stay in his stomach for long. My grandmother asked my dad to give a prayer to send him off into the next life. It was an awkward moment for me since I don't believe in an afterlife. I respect that it gives people comfort and peace to imagine a loved one living forever in a blissful paradise. It shields you from the horrors of reality. I couldn't deny my father this, so I just quietly watched. My dad spoke loudly because my grandfather's aspirating was very loud. The awful sawing sound was the first thing I noticed when I walked into the convalescent home. If you have ever heard it, you know what I'm talking about. My dad was visibly shaken by the event unfolding before him (understandably). His prayer had several long pauses and he seemed to go in and out of a semi-trance-like state. At one point in the prayer he said that my grandfather's parents were present in the room and that they had come to take him to meet god. Then he says that my grandfather's two dead sisters were also present. This was a bit shocking because my grandfather only had one sister. After my father finished the prayer he turned to my grandmother and asked "who is Vivian? Why am I getting this name? I am feeling the presence of someone named Vivian."

My grandmother told him that Vivian was the name of my great grandmother's miscarriage, who would have been my grandfather's second sister had she lived. This triggered a visibly emotional response in my dad. My grandmother (who is slipping a little bit if you know what I mean) turned to me immediately after saying this and winked. It was a wink that said "shut up and let him have his moment". My dad took the opportunity to point out that the only way he could have known any of this was through revelation. It was one of those moments that further cemented his faith. I didn't have it in me to spoil his experience partly due to my shock at the sick nature of grandma's conspiratorial wink. So I just sat there, staring at an object that was between us and my dying grandfather: a pint of milk that read "Viva".

Wow, Director_X You were raised by lunatics. It is no wonder you are drawn to Prison Planet Forum.
I was curious as to WTF were you doing here.
The fundamentalist criticism you attract here probably feels all warm and christmas.
Your disenchantment with religiosity is very understandable now.
Myself also was raised in a highly disfunctional enviroment.
My folks are psych-techs (retired) and "there is a pill for every ill" is their belief system.  
Dads Kidneys have shut down from taking pills and a six pack of diet pepsi every day for a couple decades.
Now his insurance is paying 40K a month in kidney dialysis treatments.
And he spends about 30 hours a week on this machine or going to this doctor or that other doctor.
My Mother meet B.F. Skinner at a lecture in the 70s and swears he is a genius.
My Mother has http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome_by_proxy and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome
My brother was playing patient for her in the last decade of his life. In exchange My Parents paid for his House and Cars until his death at the age of 45 from over medication.
Does my disenchantment with the medical cartels make any sense?

Münchausen syndrome by proxy (MSbP or MBP) is a controversial term that is used to describe a behavior pattern in which a caregiver deliberately exaggerates, fabricates, and/or induces physical, psychological, behavioral, and/or mental health problems in those who are in their care.[1] Healthcare professionals in the UK prefer to use the term Fabricated or Induced Illness (FII).[2] With deception at its core, this behavior is an elusive, potentially lethal, and frequently misunderstood form of child abuse[3] or medical neglect[4] that has been difficult to define, detect and confirm.
The name "Münchausen syndrome by proxy" is derived from Münchausen syndrome, but it is important to distinguish one from the other, as they describe very different (but related) conditions. People with Münchausen syndrome have a profound need to assume the sick role, and will exaggerate complaints, falsify tests, and/or self-inflict illnesses.[5] MSbP perpetrators, by contrast, are willing to fulfill their need for positive attention by hurting their own child, thereby assuming the sick role by proxy. At times, they are also able to assume the hero role and garner still more positive attention, by appearing to care for and 'save' their child.[6]

Offline tennis shoe

« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2012, 11:26:42 AM »

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23   And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Note that Jesus doesn’t deny that they did these things. So what is the problem? They didn’t do the will of the Father. Will they look back and think, “It seemed like a good idea at the time?”

Either God told him to do this or some other spirit told him to do this or he took it upon himself to “help” God. The former would be a good thing and the two latter options would be evil. There is no way that any human can determine the future actions of the guy raised from the dead. That guy could go on to be released from an addiction and have a tremendous testimony. Or he could go back to the bottle and kill an entire family on the road somewhere.

There are many evil spirits that pose as “the holy spirit” or “jesus”. The churches are full of them now. Occultists seem to easily see the difference but the churches don’t. The churches also tend to think that works lead to knowing the nature and character of God. Jesus states the opposite quite clearly along with the consequences of the human approach. Religion didn’t work out very well for the chosen Jews.

If I hand some random person the nuclear football and say, “Do what thou wilt”, Crowley style, then that person’s character will determine his/her actions. So, what’s more important? Having power or having the character to handle that power? That decision determines one’s eternal destiny.

What’s wrong with simply turning everybody into docile lemmings? It robs them of their freedom of choice. The Bible says that God is looking for sons and daughters, heirs and not robots. This freedom must be intact for love to exist. Otherwise, it is simply possession.

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2012, 04:56:07 PM »
Wow, Director_X You were raised by lunatics. It is no wonder you are drawn to Prison Planet Forum.
LOL. Many Prison Planet Forum members were also raised by lunatics? lol. kidding

My parents were great actually. I don't blame them. They did the best they could with the info they had. I disagree with my father on a lot of things, but he is still probably one of my best friends. These stories weren't meant to parade a troubled childhood. A lot of kids were exposed to things much worse than I was. I just want people to see the way a mystic belief system can get out of control. While I may have reasons within my personal life to be bitter towards religion I want everyone to know that I'm over it. I don't have any butthurt feelings towards any church, my parents, etc. This doesn't mean I haven't learned some lessons from the experience. I still get angry when I hear a mom tell her kid that Pokemon toys are familiars and satanic. It irks me to hear a desperate parent talk about crystal healing therapy for their kid with leukemia.

I was curious as to WTF were you doing here.

Yes, lets get back to that. I saw a few infowars segments about the transhumanist conspiracy. It left me with this general impression (correct me if I'm wrong):

Transhumanism is an Illuminati plot
The plot is old; stared by alchemists (maybe that was another guy)
The purpose of the plot is to further enslave people
There are some transhumanists that are aware of the plot, but most are puppets

I'm waist deep in transhumanism and I know all of the currents. I view or participate in all of their forums. When the infowars episode aired it became news in the transhumanist forums. Everyone was afraid that the disinformation they were hearing would impact their future. Maybe some senator would stop some research that is important to us or something like that. People started worrying about public relations and how it made the movement look. Some might have "gone dark" while others were saying it was best to tiptoe around some issues. Like I said before, not all factions agree with each other. Some oppose each other. All of them get a little bit afraid when they hear conspiracy theorists spout off nonsense about them. Most of us love science. Science is historically a very persecuted endeavor. Giordano Bruno, Copernicus, Turing, etc, etc. The alchemists used to write in code for fear they would be accused of heresy or witchcraft. Science equally persecutes itself so you see there are some knee jerk responses rooted in our old tradition.

It enrages me that any of them give a damn. The fact that they have spent large sums of money on PR annoys me too. If they gave me their PR budget I would have dealt with things much differently. You can thank your gods they didn’t. So I’m looking at the transhumanist forums who are scared of the Luddites here at Prison Planet Forum, and I look at the Prison Planet Forum forums who are afraid of transhumanists and I lol. I decided it would be best to open up a dialog between the two groups. I’m like an H+ PR nightmare, so you can believe me when I tell you that I’m not going to pull any punches. I'm not anyone's puppet and I wasn't sent here by anyone. There are some gritty topics that will need to be addressed in the future. There are issues of free will and degrees of free will. Higher processing permissions. Technologies are being developed that will make other issues obsolete. Racism for example. There are many many controversial things discussed in transhumanist forums that haven’t become topics in the general population yet. These topics will make abortion debates look mild in comparison. Transhumanists often discuss these topics but these things will become hot topics someday even if transhumanists didn’t exist. There are many things we could discuss, but we need to get this conspiracy thing hammered out first. So....

Offline Director_X

• Greetings, meatslaves!
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2012, 04:59:12 PM »
Let’s talk about the Illuminati. If transhumanism is an Illuminati conspiracy then why is almost every transhumanist I know trying to get funding from traditional sources for different projects? Why aren’t we all well funded?

Why wouldn’t the Illuminati use its usual puppets like the military? They probably wouldn’t want to expose a plot this big, so using the military is a better idea so you can keep it classified.

Why would the illuminati support something like 3D printing? Alternative currencies? Disruptive technologies that could potentially ruin their supposedly well established power structures? If you still insist that is part of their plot, wouldn’t that indicate that the people in the current power structures pose a threat? Maybe they are the anti-Illuminati? What is the incentive of destroying something that took hundreds of years to control?

Do you think the Illuminati sits around and discusses transhuman philosophy? Or do they just talk about transhuman tech? There is a huge difference between the two. Is it the conclusion that the Illuminati have created transhuman philosophy as a part of their plot to enslave us with transhuman tech, or is it the other way around?

I’m willing to bet that there isn’t a general consensus on what the Illuminati h+ conspiracy is exactly, but that whatever it is it probably involves microchips in your right hands and foreheads. I think it is important to look at all the different assumptions and determine which ones are likely and which ones aren’t.

I'll list the some concerns too. Please add to the list if I missed something.
Depopulation
mind control
economic control
dehumanization through technology
eugenics
mandatory implants/vaccines/genetic manipulation

what am I missing?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »

what am I missing?

OK ... I'll give it a shot, although I am
not in a particularly cognizant state today!

We humans are finite ... that is the crux of
"the human condition" ... and exactly because of
our conscious intellect we KNOW that we are finite ...
that's a problem ... we have lost the bliss of innocence,
we are banned from the Garden, we are fallen angels.

Many religions deal with this conundrum as best they can
and many people find there much solace and raison d'etre ...
this is a good thing. Many people come to realize that the reason
for life is life ... it is an end in itself ... life is for the living of it.

Many come to the realization that consciousness is a gift from a
greater power, that it is, after all, the end product of life's creavolution ...
it is the fruit of existence ... this conscious intellect that we have IS magic,
IS perfect, IS heaven ... we are NOT God, can NOT be God ... we are
the hands of God in this physical plane.

We are here to observe, to marvel at, to commune with, to love, to be
conscious of the infinite ... from our finite place ... and to do with our
hands/brains the work of God ... and it is good.

For me and many others the very thought of transhumanism is
repugnant ... the talk of merging with our puny machines ... the
very idea of 'post-humanism' ... attempting in our trifling way to
outwit or to exceed the ineffable and the already sublime ... is all
abhorrent, abominable ... it is the left-hand path.

And yes ... the godless, the power-hungry, the amoral, the evil,
the self-possessed, the profane most often ARE at the top of the pyramid,
in positions to make decisions to guide humanity down that left-hand path,
in order to better serve them, EXACTLY because they are without conscience,
morality and goodness.

Offline goforward

« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2012, 06:48:04 PM »
"Bertrand Russell’s 1953 book The Impact of Science on Society is cited by Clymer as one example of the elite’s desire to dominate the masses. Russell stated that under scientific tyranny, “Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.”
http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2010/08/the-age-of-treason-1958-book-exposes-chemical-attack-on-humanity/
tech could fine tune the process

Offline supermegaman

« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2012, 09:00:55 PM »
let's move past the name calling.  I'm honestly interested now in what you have to say, DirectorX.  You've mentioned or alluded to some very interesting things.  Would you mind elaborating?

1.  You mentioned several factions are working on a "digital Messiah" or idol and this project disturbs you.  Could you speak to this project or projects or give a link to more specific information on that?

2.  You've also mentioned several fantastic technologies in the pipeline that you say will change the world.  I believe you specifically mentioned 3D Printing.  Could you speak to these new technologies and how you see them changing the world.

3.  Whether you believe in an afterlife or not, you have to admit that most of the planet does in some form or another.  You know good and well Iran and Israel will be throwing nukes at each other within the next 5 years, (if not 5 months).  How do you see your goals being affected by those realities?

thank you very much, and I will still be praying for you.   

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2012, 09:37:03 AM »
"Bertrand Russell’s 1953 book The Impact of Science on Society is cited by Clymer as one example of the elite’s desire to dominate the masses. Russell stated that under scientific tyranny, “Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.”
http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2010/08/the-age-of-treason-1958-book-exposes-chemical-attack-on-humanity/
tech could fine tune the process
That is the greatest fear People have with transhumanism. That it will be weaponized. What has not been weaponized? And why is biogear different?  
Being human is my greatest shame. Humanity has let me down time after time. They are like crabs in a barrel, clawing at the others trying to escape. The fact that anyone here would oppose a self directed biology is evil to me.
On the plus side, the portion of your brain that constructs the concept of "evil" can be neutralized with several technologies (medications, deep brain stimulators, etc).
The reason people oppose self directed biology or want to burn witches is self evident. We, as a species, use whatever is at hand to beat the hell out of each other and enslave each other. Give me a book on metaphysics and I am manipulating events to my agenda (9/11 truth or vengeance for a lovers betrayal). Give us 3-D printing and we make full auto rifles with it. Give us complex economic systems and we create a class of wage slaves. Give us medical knowledge of course we make vaccines that kill and mercury fillings that make people confused. Knowledge of mass psychology, we create police states. This list of examples could get really long.
It is not transhumanism , but ,the heart of man that is the threat.  Psalm 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.