Malevolent evil satanic transhumanist/eugenics troll exposed

Author Topic: Malevolent evil satanic transhumanist/eugenics troll exposed  (Read 112860 times)

Offline ianmathwiz7

Re: Malevolent evil satanic transhumanist/eugenics troll exposed
« Reply #200 on: April 07, 2013, 09:35:48 PM »
Re. the earlier argument of whether conscious AI's are possible: the only reason the idea sounds ridiculous is because the brain is not a digital computer.  There is no CPU, OS, or RAM.  However, this would be a rather naive way of constructing an AI anyway; its failure certainly doesn't mean that the idea of AI is garbage.  While the brain may not be a digital computer, it is what is known as a "neural network."  That is, it is a group of neurons with weighted connections between each other, where the weights represent (roughly) the tendency of a neuron to excite or inhibit the neuron it's connected to.  When the network "learns," it changes the weights between different neurons, allowing it to get the correct answer slightly more often.  After learning on large sets of data, you get the accuracy for things like pattern recognition that the brain is notoriously good at.

It was mentioned earlier that computers stumble over things like pattern recognition.  This is partly true, but only partly so.  In fact, there's been much progress in emulating neural networks using computer algorithms, with quite a bit of success.  Granted, we haven't gotten the same accuracy as the human brain has, but that's primarily because (a) we don't know what learning algorithm the brain's neurons use, and (b) we usually use networks with millions of neurons, whereas the human brain has roughly 86 billion of them.  Also note that the human brain has years in infancy to learn its weights.  Personally, I think we'll get much better networks if we switch from using algorithms on a Turing machine to using hardware which is actually designed for running artificial neural networks.  Keep in mind, though, that natural selection has had billions of years to solve this problem, and solving it in a few decades will be rather difficult.

Earlier, Deep Blue was accused of cheating in its famous chess match.  This is an oft-repeated claim, but people never provide evidence for it.  Actually, tbh, a computer beating a human in chess isn't as much an accomplishment as it's usually made out to be, as Noam Chomsky has pointed out.  Digital computers are very, very good at performing logical operations, and the majority of chess is about precisely that.  For example, if you could multiply the numbers 64,093 and 121,875 in your head in a hundredth of a second, you would still lag way behind the computer in front of you.  Even if everyone on the planet could perform that feat, the combined power of all of them would still pale in comparison.  Neural networks such as the brain may be good at tasks requiring learning, such as pattern recognition, but are notoriously lousy at tasks which computers are known to excel at.  The "optimal" mind may be a combination of the two.  Actually, even some of the neural network algorithms which we've designed, such as the variations on the Belief Net, would beat our brains on certain tasks, if they could be scaled up.  Belief nets are programmed to be able to update their beliefs in response to the evidence correctly (read: according to the rules of reason), which is something that our brains just plain suck at (as evidenced by all the people who believe crazy shit with no supporting evidence).

Now, with this in mind, we can begin to tackle the problem of consciousness.  Consciousness may just be one of those things that neural networks are good at, but Turing machines aren't.  Indeed, I think it was David Deutsch who argued that consciousness is an emergent phenomenon; the result of billions of different interacting parts all working together to process information.  If so, neural networks are a perfect fit for creating conscious beings.

Of course, that's just what we can do with classical computers.  What happens if we factor quantum algorithms into this?  Well, many artificial neural network algorithms take exponential time (i.e. the time it takes to solve the problem is an exponential function of the size of the network) to train and run (unless you use shortcuts which sacrifice accuracy for time), but some quantum algorithms are known to solve such problems in polynomial time (Shor's algorithm is a notorious example).  Something I've recently become interested in is the possibility of using quantum algorithms to provide this exponential speedup for neural networks.  If we can find polynomial-time algorithms for neural networks, beating the human brain might become an almost trivial task.

tl;dr The fact that digital computers cannot (naively) create sentience is not evidence either for the proposition that there is a world beyond the material or for the proposition that sentient AI's are not possible.

Cheers,
~Ian
"If you want to change the world, you are not going to do it as a businessman, or a politician or a sportsman. You can change the world by being a scientist or an engineer."

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2013, 09:14:16 AM »

20% OF HUMAN GENOME ALREADY
PATENTED BY CORPORATIONS

by Anthony Gucciardi
May 17th, 2013
Updated 05/17/2013 at 3:58 am

With all of the discussion surrounding Angelina Jolie and her decision to remove her breasts due to a mutation of the patented BRCA-1 gene, we must remember the real issue here — a massive amount of human genetic coding is already owned by major corporations and universities. And it may get much worse.

At the base level, the fact that our genes can be ‘owned’ by mega firms and universities that are willing to ‘buy’ them is extremely concerning. The thought invokes several comparisons to the film Gattaca, where ‘designer’ children are created through genetic manipulation of humanity at large. But the fact of the matter is that over the past 30 years alone, over 40,000 gene patents have been generated and approved. Quite simply, the blueprint of humanity is being purchased like a commodity.

Beyond even the debate about what this means for humanity, consider the fact that for the corporations to be able to ‘buy’ the ownership of genes means that the entity granting the approval must therefore have the authority over the genes in the first place. This means that the government, legally, is ‘granting access’ to companies to patent the genetics only through proclaiming that it has the authority to do so. The government is therefore legally saying that they literally can rule over our genetic code — our bodies themselves.

READ ARTICLE HERE ~~~>http://www.storyleak.com/20-percent-human-genome-patented-by-corporations/

LINKS: Justices at odds over patents for human genes http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/15/health/court-genes

Supreme Court rules for Monsanto http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/supreme-court-rules-for-monsanto-in-genetically-modified-soybean-case/2013/05/13/c84d7710-bbdb-11e2-97d4-a479289a31f9_story.html

One-Fifth of Human Genes Have Been Patented http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/10/1013_051013_gene_patent.html

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #202 on: May 18, 2013, 02:06:40 PM »
20% OF HUMAN GENOME ALREADY
PATENTED BY CORPORATIONS

Yeah, I don't like gene patenting any more than anyone here, though I don't have a problem with the idea of human genetic manipulation.  Ultimately, though, it doesn't matter, because their patents are my cookbooks.  In the future, all your patents are belong to us.

~Ian
"If you want to change the world, you are not going to do it as a businessman, or a politician or a sportsman. You can change the world by being a scientist or an engineer."

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #203 on: May 18, 2013, 02:19:44 PM »
  Can I presume that this SATANIC TROLL is of SCOTTISH NATIONALIST leanings; - that's not being too presumptuous is it?

Will somebody please sponsor me an emigration visa/ticket out of SCOTLAND, and permanently out of EUROPE to the USA ... Please!!!! I'm begging you. No, I really mean it. It doesn't mean that I think the USA would be easy given all we know but I'd be as far away from Scotland as you can get without going to the Southern Hemisphere.

Please sponsor me someone, I'm an electronics & Radio Whizz-Kid, I'm quite creative when in the right environment and Scotland is not that place. I'll do anything except, you know, except that ...

HELP!
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #204 on: May 18, 2013, 02:28:15 PM »
 Can I presume that this SATANIC TROLL is of SCOTTISH NATIONALIST leanings; - that's not being too presumptuous is it?

If you're talking about me, then yes, it is.  I'm in the States, and I'm definitely not a nationalist; I envision a future without countries.  Also, Japan is farther away from Scotland than the States.

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2013, 10:37:07 PM »
Soooo have the transhumanists made contact with Angelina Jolie with an offer of cancer free milk duds, Ian?

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #206 on: May 22, 2013, 10:44:34 PM »
Soooo have the transhumanists made contact with Angelina Jolie with an offer of cancer free milk duds, Ian?

Not unless you count the general life extension attitude of transhumanists.  Transhumanists are generally in favour of immortality, and reducing the problems that cancer causes would certainly help to contribute to that goal.  If I remember correctly, Aubrey de Grey (a fantastic guy, if you ever get the chance to meet him), who is probably the most prominent transhumanist that does research into life extension, has also done some things for cancer research.  Also, that pic wins the internet.

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2013, 11:23:40 PM »
that pic wins the internet.

Had a Female friend with freakishly long nipples. The psych meds she was taking made her lactate all the time. She would shoot me with milk behind my head when we went out in public. Maybe that is another thread or forum even. But that pic reminds me of her. She was a satanist too. Maybe you know her. Name was Sea. Brunette, real slender.  

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2013, 12:43:03 AM »
Something else you all might find interesting (or scary), which I'm sure you've heard about, is the recent achievement of telepathy between rats.  I'm actually trying to work on a DIY solution to this problem for humans (well, sort of; I don't have a lot of spare time right now).

~Ian

I’ll go with scary on that one. With all the recent movies that condition the public to embrace the idea of remote control humans robbed of freewill, I cannot see any positive application of this sort of technology. How does it make anything “better”?

Also @Ian, would you say the following is genuine AI or most likely faked with a human controller on the other end?

http://www.wimp.com/robottalks/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2013, 03:10:57 AM »
I’ll go with scary on that one. With all the recent movies that condition the public to embrace the idea of remote control humans robbed of freewill, I cannot see any positive application of this sort of technology. How does it make anything “better”?

Also @Ian, would you say the following is genuine AI or most likely faked with a human controller on the other end?

Well, my female friend Sea the satanic exhibitionist shooter told me she was good at remote influencing and viewing. I have dabbled a bit in the art myself , so I know the possibilities. Well, I hadn't heard from her in a couple weeks, but one midnight I woke up and felt a very strong urge to drive to the beach. I was a little surprised when I saw her there. She just needed a ride home. This is not anything new. JESUS DID THAT SAME TRICK TO HOP A RIDE ON A DONKEY on his way to calgary.

Mark 11 (story)
1 As they all approached Jerusalem, they came to Bethphage and Bethany at the Mount of Olives. Jesus sent out two of his disciples.  2 He said to them, ‘Go to the village ahead of you. Just as you enter it, you will find a donkey’s colt tied there. No one has ever ridden it. Untie it and bring it here. 3 Someone may ask you, ‘Why are you doing this?’ If so, say, ‘The Lord needs it. But he will send it back here soon.’ ‘

Tension: The question to the two disciples
4 So they left. They found a colt out in the street. It was tied at a doorway. They untied it. 5 Some people standing there asked, ‘What are you doing? Why are you untying that colt?’

Relief of tension: The disciples could leave
6 They answered as Jesus had told them to. So the people let them go.
7 They brought the colt to Jesus. They threw their coats over it. Then he sat on it.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2013, 03:53:12 AM »
Sorry I was confused on my identity. I'm not Ian.

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2013, 12:06:39 PM »
Maybe you know her. Name was Sea. Brunette, real slender.  

She doesn't sound familiar.  I don't really know that many Satanists, at least not many who have told me about it.

FWIW, I'm not too big on the idea of remote controlled people.  Especially if I'm the person.  Besides, in every single movie I've watched in which that happens, it always ends badly; I'm not sure how that's conditioning them to embrace the idea.  In my experience, if anything, movies are always trying to condition the public against transhumanism.  Also, "robbed of freewill" isn't really the word choice I would use, because the concept of free will isn't all that coherent in the first place.

As for advantages of having telepathic powers?  Don't even get me started on that.  I guess I'll just point out the major one.  The way that humans communicate is absolutely pathetic.  We have these electrochemical signals in our brains representing our thoughts, emotions, etc., and when we want to communicate them to someone else, we're stuck converting them into these mechanical pressure waves.  These waves are slow (at sea level, they travel nearly a million times slower than light), error prone, and then when they're received by someone else, they just convert them right back into electrochemical signals, anyway.  Our brains are massively parallel, yet our way of communicating with each other is in serial (How inefficient is that?).  Not only that, but we have to encode our thoughts and emotions into this thing called a language which isn't even in a one-to-one correspondence with the thoughts and emotions we're trying to get across.  All in all, this telepathy thing is sounding pretty good by comparison.

It's difficult to say.  My gut is leaning towards it being genuine.  Keep in mind that the video was probably edited to leave out all the times he said something stupid.  That robot was created by Hanson Robotics if I remember correctly.  Those guys do have some impressive stuff.

JESUS DID THAT SAME TRICK TO HOP A RIDE ON A DONKEY on his way to calgary.

I'm not sure I see the remote influencing there.  Did Jesus influence the people asking why the disciples were taking the donkey in order to get them to allow it?

Sorry I was confused on my identity. I'm not Ian.

Or are you?  *cue dramatic music*

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2013, 01:23:43 PM »
I'm not sure I see the remote influencing there.  Did Jesus influence the people asking why the disciples were taking the donkey in order to get them to allow it?

He had prior knowledge the Donkey was there and was his for the asking. 

It is just something that has to be experienced.  Some call it intuition.

Works similar to the internet but on another dimension. Some call it Noosphere. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noosphere

Western culture is full of materialistic control freaks and when they observe phenomena that disturbs that world view they get violently controlling.

All the disciples of Jesus were killed in horrific ways.  Picture Jumper v. Paladins This has been a battle through the ages

They justify their discriminatory actions by claiming, "Only God should have the power to be all places at all times".

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2013, 02:06:44 PM »
He had prior knowledge the Donkey was there and was his for the asking.

So remote viewing, then.  For some reason I thought you were talking about remote influencing there.

Western culture is full of materialistic control freaks and when they observe phenomena that disturbs that world view they get violently controlling.

Interesting; in my experience, it's exactly the opposite.  Western culture is full of dualistic and even idealistic control freaks that when you suggest the possibility of materialism to them, they get violently controlling.

All the disciples of Jesus were killed in horrific ways.  Picture Jumper v. Paladins This has been a battle through the ages

They justify their discriminatory actions by claiming, "Only God should have the power to be all places at all times".

Yes, people certainly do that.  They are incredibly self-loathing, in a sense; when you try to gain some divine-sounding power, whether through technology or otherwise, such people will cry foul, accuse you of "playing God," accuse you of arrogance, and even try to pass laws to stop you.  The reported persecution of the disciples is only one example, and certainly not the most recent by any means; bioconservatives of all stripes are doing this right now.  As DirectorX said, they are crabs in a barrel (I resisted that somewhat when he first said it to me, but now I see just how true it is), and if you try to escape, they will drag you back down with everything they've got.

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2013, 07:53:47 PM »

... quite a fantastic piece
from Barbara H. Peters
at Farm Wars:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transhumanism:
Genetic Engineering of Man – the New Eugenics

There is a move afoot to reprogram humanity. To redefine it in the limited terms of scientific understanding, place it in a box, and then, all wrapped up in a pretty package, attempt to deliver this convoluted mess to us as progress.

There are those who think that, given the chance, they could and should genetically manipulate the earth and the creatures that inhabit it, including man, to suite a purpose of their own imaginings. They want to experiment on all of our precious resources, turn our rivers into streams of pollution, and take each and every living thing on earth and use it to create something “better.”

MUST SEE VIDEO ~~~> Genome Compiler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9RaRS8HfCNI

According to whose design? Well, the so-called “scientific” one, of course. And if this means combining cows and humans, goats and spiders, man and machine in order to achieve the goal? Well, so be it. After all, the only thing that is important is the end result. And the end result is that a few will obtain immortality… or so they think. And if a few eggs get broken in the process, well, that is the price paid for success.

This is Transhumanism – the natural culmination of something called reprogenetics. Some call it designer evolution.
( http://www.amazon.com/Designer-Evolution-A-Transhumanist-Manifesto/dp/1591022908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376596325&sr=8-1&keywords=transhumanist+manifesto#reader_1591022908 )

What is Reprogenetics?

In short, reprogenetics is the genetic engineering of man to create a human race according to scientific design. Here is a definition from Lee M. Silver, “author of the book Remaking Eden: How Genetic Engineering and Cloning Will Transform the American Family (1998).”

Reprogenetics will involve advances in a number of technologies not yet achieved, but not inherently impossible. Among these are improvements in interpreting the effects of different expressions of DNA, the ability to harvest large numbers of embryos from females, and a far higher rate of reinsertion of embryos into host mothers. The end result, according to Silver, is that those parents who can afford it will be able to pick out the genetic characteristics of their own children, which Silver says will trigger a number of social changes in the decades after its implementation. Possible early applications, however, might be closer to eliminating disease genes passed on to children.

According to Silver, the main differences between reprogenetics and eugenics, the belief in the possibility of improving the gene pool which in the first half of the 20th century became infamous for the brutal policies it inspired, is that most eugenics programs were compulsory programs imposed upon citizens by governments trying to enact an ultimate goal.

It becomes quite apparent, after reading the quote above, that the main difference between reprogenetics and eugenics is consent, according to Lee M. Silver. Eugenics – forced. Reprogenetics – consented to. Same thing, different mode of action. From the forced culling of those deemed inferior to creating a superior race through genetic engineering, the end result is the same. Those deemed inferior are eventually culled from the system using DNA manipulation techniques.

Julian Huxley, brother of Aldous who authored Brave New World, first used this word (1957):
Transhumanism. Huxley was a member of the British Eugenics Society, eugenics being the foundation of Transhumanism.

Quote:

Eugenics is a science dedicated to a Darwinist philosophy applied to humanity, that the strong should thrive and evolve, while the weak are culled and eradicated.

Eugenics rests on a necessity of there being superior and inferior genetic pools in the human population. It might be very socially unacceptable to speak publicly of there being some races, ethnic or cultural groups who are inferior to the rest, yet in secrecy this is exactly what elite Eugenicists believe.

The public is guided to love the idea of Transhumanism by being persuaded that it is not a goal attached to race or ethnicity, but simply a means of bettering all of humanity. This is quite untrue.

Elite Transhumanists have no desire to “evolve” all humankind, their goal is one which seeks to advance only their own bloodlines and to leave the rest in disadvantage to them so that these unfortunate ones have no choice but to become their slaves, their lab animals and their labor force.

“The lowest strata are reproducing too fast. Therefore… they must not have too easy access to relief or hospital treatment lest the removal of the last check on natural selection should make it too easy for children to be produced or to survive; long unemployment should be a ground for sterilization.”

- Julian Huxley

Please Read Article Here ~~~~> http://farmwars.info/?p=11212

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2013, 11:48:57 PM »
According to whose design? Well, the so-called “scientific” one, of course. And if this means combining cows and humans, goats and spiders, man and machine in order to achieve the goal? Well, so be it. After all, the only thing that is important is the end result. And the end result is that a few will obtain immortality… or so they think. And if a few eggs get broken in the process, well, that is the price paid for success.

I'm not sure I see the problem.  Many species of animal, including spiders, have something awesome in their "design" that humans lack in their current form.  Same thing with machines; there are quite a few advantages to having machine components.  I'm not sure what eggs are supposed to be getting broken; if you're talking about people dying or being permanently screwed up as a result of experimenting with this, the people most likely to suffer that fate are the pioneers who, like me, have chosen that life for themselves.  Think back to the first people to experiment with high-voltage electricity or radiation; that's not exactly safe, and Madam Curie died as a result of her experiments, but it's the cost of being a pioneer:  you venture into unknown, potentially dangerous territory.

According to Silver, the main differences between reprogenetics and eugenics, the belief in the possibility of improving the gene pool which in the first half of the 20th century became infamous for the brutal policies it inspired, is that most eugenics programs were compulsory programs imposed upon citizens by governments trying to enact an ultimate goal.

It becomes quite apparent, after reading the quote above, that the main difference between reprogenetics and eugenics is consent, according to Lee M. Silver. Eugenics – forced. Reprogenetics – consented to. Same thing, different mode of action. From the forced culling of those deemed inferior to creating a superior race through genetic engineering, the end result is the same. Those deemed inferior are eventually culled from the system using DNA manipulation techniques.

Please Read Article Here ~~~~> http://farmwars.info/?p=11212

Again, if it's consensual, I'm don't see the problem.  If you respect freedom on any level, then you should respect people's freedom of choice to augment themselves.  I suppose that you could argue that the rich will be able to get these augmentations to the exclusion of everyone else, thus creating a split between the superior and the inferior, but there are some problems with that argument.  First, the cost of technology has a tendency to drop.  Think about cell phones; a couple decades ago, almost nobody could afford them, but now they're ridiculously commonplace, and they do so much more than they used to.  That leads me to the other problem:  we can help circumvent even that delay by making this technology open source and available to anyone with an internet connection and some free time.  If anyone can either augment themselves or ask a friend to help them, the rich/poor gap has no meaning here.  With the growing prevalence of online education, your odds of succeeding improve even more.  That's why the grinder movement exists, and that's why I do what I do.

~Ian

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline iamc2

« Reply #216 on: August 19, 2013, 01:29:29 AM »
 When a Human, becomes Transhuman , they LOSE their SOUL--forever!

Sorry to say: Heaven has no place for Freaks made by man!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #217 on: August 19, 2013, 11:26:24 AM »
When a Human, becomes Transhuman , they LOSE their SOUL--forever!

Sorry to say: Heaven has no place for Freaks made by man!

What is your evidence that:

1.  A soul exists
2.  Heaven exists
3.  The act of transcending humanity through science and technology causes one to lose their soul, and
4.  Heaven does not accept "Freaks made by man?"

After all, there are religious transhumanists, as well -- people who believe in an afterlife, as you do, but who don't see any reason why God should not accept transhumanists or transhumans.

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline iamc2

« Reply #218 on: August 19, 2013, 07:31:19 PM »
What is your evidence that:

1.  A soul exists
2.  Heaven exists
3.  The act of transcending humanity through science and technology causes one to lose their soul, and
4.  Heaven does not accept "Freaks made by man?"

After all, there are religious transhumanists, as well -- people who believe in an afterlife, as you do, but who don't see any reason why God should not accept transhumanists or transhumans.
My Evidence is THE BIBLE! Read it.

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #219 on: August 19, 2013, 07:53:32 PM »
My Evidence is THE BIBLE! Read it.

The existence of a book is not evidence for the things that book claims.  If it were, Spiderman could be proven to exist solely on the basis of the existence of books about him.

Nonetheless, I have read the Bible, and I wasn't particularly impressed with it.  Not only that, but propositions (3) and (4) that I outlined are not even stated in there, as far as I could tell.  Hence the existence of Christian transhumanists.

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #220 on: August 19, 2013, 09:39:17 PM »
A TED talk from one of these IGNORAMUSES:
https://angel.co/genome-compiler

GENOME COMPILER Advertisement as linked above:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9RaRS8HfCNI

"... life is just another information technology."

"... cells are nothing more than biological computers."

" ... we are democratizing creation in the biblical sense."

" ... do-it-yourself biology - it's just 'complicated cooking'."

These are quotes from the people at GENOME COMPILER
that I linked to in my last post ... these malicious, godless,
demented a**holes are DANGEROUS and should be arrested
and put away for life ... we can NOT let vicious, pathological
(and immensely STUPID) people like this F*ck around with
the very basis of life on this planet. The damage they can and
ARE doing is INCALCULABLE and UNKNOWABLE.

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

The God of the Universe will not forgive us if we let this continue ....

Offline iamc2

« Reply #221 on: August 20, 2013, 01:50:25 AM »
The existence of a book is not evidence for the things that book claims.  If it were, Spiderman could be proven to exist solely on the basis of the existence of books about him.

Nonetheless, I have read the Bible, and I wasn't particularly impressed with it.  Not only that, but propositions (3) and (4) that I outlined are not even stated in there, as far as I could tell.  Hence the existence of Christian transhumanists.
Your attempt at a comparisons between 'spiderman' vs. "THE BIBLE" is laughable.

When a Transhumanist meets Jesus, Yes GOD, then they can tell GOD that His Creation 'Sucks' so we [man] have made a better version of ourselves----
---So how do you like that GOD!

Then GOD said: "Get Lost o ye foolish FREAK and NO you can not enter the gates of HEAVEN"!

PS: Try reading the BIBLE again: unless comic books and Freaks o'man made are more to your intellect, or you could listen to old 'Motown ' Music, cause that is SOUL Music.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2013, 10:31:02 PM »

... OMG! This is it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The US government is bankrolling
the engineering of humans

by Jon Rappoport

August 22, 2013

If you still remember a piece of paper called the US Constitution, you might wonder under what section of that document the government is permitted to alter the human species.

A current Pentagon plan to create a biological platform inside the human body, using it to deliver new genetic information, and thus changing what the human body is and does…well, that is about as outrageous as you can get, when it comes to the violation of permitted federal powers.

Yet, the White House doesn’t care, nor does Congress, nor does the Supreme Court, nor does any federal agency or oversight department. It’s all right. It’s not a problem. It’s a “medical” program, you see. And therefore it will help people, and the government’s job is to help people.

This is the new version of the Constitution: “the government is here to help you, and anything it does in that regard is legal.” Sign up now. Get on the list. Help overrides anything written into the Constitution.

“If the government wants to help me, it’s fine. That’s what government is for. It’s like a parent. If the daddy is injecting me with genetic material to make me better, I love it.”

DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) is preparing to launch these genetic experiments. DARPA is organized under the Pentagon, which is organized under the Dept, of Defense, which is an agency of the executive branch, which means the White House, which refers to the President, where the buck stops. So that’s the chain of command. The violation of the Constitution goes all the way to the top.

Here is a key quote from the DARPA proposal: “… the successful development of technologies for rapid introduction of large DNA vectors into human cell lines will enable the ability to engineer much more complex functionalities into human cell lines than are currently possible.”

DARPA plans to insert a 47th chromosome into human cell lines. That chromosome will serve as a kind of platform that will make subsequent delivery of new genetic information much easier.

New genetic information means alterations in the body, at the level of DNA.

Engineering humans.

Article Here  ~~~>
http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/the-us-government-is-bankrolling-the-engineering-of-humans/

~~~~~~ ALSO ~~~> By Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton   ~  on July 29, 2013

DARPA to Genetically Engineer Humans
by Adding a 47th Chromosome

DARPA, the Department of Defense’s research arm, has just put out a new solicitation for a project called, “Advanced Tools for Mammalian Genome Engineering” on the government’s Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) site.

This project isn’t just for engineering any mammal’s genome, however; it’s specifically for the bioengineering of humans.

The proposal explains the project’s details:

“The ability to deliver exogenous DNA to mammalian cell lines is a fundamental tool in the development of advanced therapeutics, vaccines, and cellular diagnostics, as well as for basic biological and biomedical research… The successful development of technologies for rapid introduction of large DNA vectors into human cell lines will enable the ability to engineer much more complex functionalities into human cell lines than are currently possible.”

The project’s stated objective is to “improve the utility of Human Artificial Chromosomes (HACs).” (Gallows humor jokes about how DARPA wants to literally HAC(k) you can be made at any time.) A Wikipedia entry explains in relatively plain language what a HAC is and what it does:

“A human artificial chromosome (HAC) is a microchromosome that can act as a new chromosome in a population of human cells. That is, instead of 46 chromosomes, the cell could have 47 with the 47th being very small, roughly 6-10 megabases in size, and able to carry new genes introduced by human researchers.”

Read Article Here ~~~~> http://truthstreammedia.com/darpa-to-genetically-engineer-humans-by-adding-a-47th-chromosome/

~~~> AND FINALLY HERE IS THE DARPA SOLICITATION:
http://www.sbir.gov/node/411230

ST13B-001: Advanced Tools for Mammalian Genome Engineering

OBJECTIVE:

Improve the utility of Human Artificial Chromosomes (HACs) by developing new selectable metabolic markers for use in human cells, new high-fidelity methods for inserting DNA constructs of at least 50,000 base pairs (bp) in length into defined genomic loci, and new methodologies for facile intercellular genome transplantation.

DESCRIPTION:

The ability to deliver exogenous DNA to mammalian cell lines is a fundamental tool in the development of advanced therapeutics, vaccines, and cellular diagnostics, as well as for basic biological and biomedical research. Current approaches to genetic engineering of mammalian cells rely on gene transfer methods such as plasmids, adenovirus-, lentivirus-, and retrovirus-vectors, cDNA, and minigene constructs.

While these tools do provide the basic ability to deliver DNA to mammalian cells, there are several shortcomings associated with these state-of-the-art techniques. These include random DNA insertion into the host genome, variation in stable integration sites between cell lines, variation in the copy number and expression level of DNA that is delivered, limitations on the number and size of DNA constructs that can be delivered, and immunological responses to foreign DNA.

Coupled with the significant time that is required to obtain useable engineered cell lines, these factors severely limit the scale and scope of research that can be performed and the applications that can be pursued. One recently developed method for gene transfer that has the potential to address many of these shortcomings is the use of human artificial chromosomes (HACs). HACs possess several ideal properties, including very large DNA delivery capacities, stable, episomal maintenance within the cell, and lack of immunogenicity.

Additionally, HACs can be designed to contain specific DNA sequences, such as integration sites, making them ideal for the creation of a completely engineerable platform. Although HACs show significant potential as a gene delivery vehicle, several technical hurdles remain that have prevented wide adoption of the technology. First, while HACs have the capacity to contain extremely large segments of DNA (potentially up to or surpassing 1,000,000 bp), currently molecular biology techniques are limiting in the amount of DNA that can be inserted into a DNA vector.

It is typically difficult to insert more than 20,000 bp of DNA into a vector, negating much of the advantage that HACs possess as a delivery platform. Second, few selectable markers exist that are suitable for use in human cell lines, limiting the ability to screen for insertion or maintenance of the delivery platform. Third, methods utilized to transfer HACs between cell lines for vector delivery are extremely technically challenging, requiring highly specialized knowledge in order to be able to work with existing HAC vectors. This solicitation is focused on improving the utility of HACs as a DNA delivery platform by developing technologies to address several key technical hurdles associated with current HAC vectors.

These includes development of new selectable metabolic markers suitable for use in human cell lines, new high-fidelity methods for inserting DNA constructs at least 50,000 bp in length into defined genomic loci, and new methodologies for facile intercellular genome transplantation. A successful technology will be able to integrate into existing HAC vectors and will be capable of being readily transitioned to academic, government, and commercial researchers, all of whom rely on the ability to deliver DNA to mammalian cell lines.

PHASE I:

Determine the technical feasibility of a new approach that focuses on addressing ONE of the following technical challenges:
        a) The development of at least 3 new selectable markers based on metabolism for use in delivery of a HAC. Each metabolic marker should allow for the identification and selection of cells that have been transfected with the HAC vector, and should be broadly useful across human cell lines with minimal or no genetic manipulation of the host cell line required. Appropriate metabolic markers should be identified, methods for genetic selection should be detailed, and an analysis of cost for selection and maintenance of cell lines using each marker should performed.
        b) The ability to stably integrate at least 50,000 bp of DNA into at least 10 different targeted genomic loci. Methods for insuring single copy integration at each site should be described and the ability to test for proper integration site targeting and specificity should be addressed. Performance goals of the new approach for maximum size limit of DNA that can be integrated and the percentage of correct cells that are achieved per transformation event should be established.
        c) The development of a methodology for the rapid and facile shuttling of chromosomes or chromosome-sized DNA (e.g. HACs) between at least 10 different cell lines. The possibility of truncation, rearrangement, or fragmentation during chromosome transfer should be addressed and risk mitigation strategies described as appropriate. Performance goals for the frequency of chromosome transfer should be established. For the selected challenge, develop an initial concept design and describe an approach for transitioning this technology from a laboratory benchtop to an established commercial protocol.

PHASE I deliverables will include: A technical report detailing experiments and results supporting the feasibility of the approach, and defined milestones and metrics as appropriate for the selected technical challenge. Also included with the PHASE I deliverables is a PHASE II plan for transitioning initial proof-of-concept experiments to protocols that are sufficiently robust and reproducible that they are viable as commercial technologies. The plan should include a detailed assessment of the potential path to commercialization, barriers to market entry, and collaborators or partners identified as early adopters for the new system.

PHASE II:

Finalize the experimental approach from PHASE I and initiate the development and production of the technology to address the selected technical challenge. Establish appropriate performance parameters through experimentation to determine the efficaciousness, robustness, and fidelity of the approach being pursued. Develop, demonstrate, and validate the reagents and protocols necessary to meet the key metrics as defined for the selected technical challenge. PHASE II deliverables include a prototype set of reagents, a detailed technical protocol sufficient to allow replication of results in an outside laboratory, and valid test data, appropriate for a commercial production path.

PHASE III:

The successful development of technologies for rapid introduction of large DNA vectors into human cell lines will enable the ability to engineer much more complex functionalities into human cell lines than are currently possible. This capability may support a number of DoD challenges, including the development of complex, multifunctional cell-based sensors for chem/biodefense applications, the simultaneous encoding of thousands of prophylactic or therapeutic antibodies for on-demand production of next-generation disease prevention and treatment, and the creation of complex cell lines that can be rapidly reconfigured to produce large volumes of a given vaccine.

The biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors are heavily reliant on the ability to rapidly manipulate and introduce DNA into human cell lines. The successful development of technologies that allow for improved human cell line generation has significant potential to rapidly transition to commercial use, enabling biologically based production of new protein-based therapeutics, new systems for vaccine development and production, and new platforms for small molecule drug screens that provide a more specific and sophisticated testing environment. Many of these applications are currently inaccessible due to the limitation of existing DNA delivery technologies and have the potential to be transformative if the technologies described herein are developed.

O ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ O

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #223 on: August 24, 2013, 01:09:56 PM »

~  A T L A S   O F   C R E A T I O N  ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-f2T6c6PK4

Please find the time to watch this.

The film contends that the mainstream science establishment suppresses
academics who believe they see evidence of intelligent design in nature
and who criticize evidence supporting Darwinian evolution
and the modern evolutionary synthesis as a mainstream conspiracy
to keep God out of science laboratories and classrooms. Explores
the connections beteween NAZI-ism and DARWIN-ism.

Directed by Nathan Frankowski and hosted by Ben Stein

~o~

Offline Honor18

« Reply #224 on: August 24, 2013, 01:22:49 PM »
Seen a TV show called Inside the Wormhole (I believe that is the name) commentary by Morgan Freeman and they had a interview with a scientist that was creating micro sized nano technology that they were going to use to alter Human genes that would do a variety of things including altering human DNA to make you superstrong among other things .... The nano tachnology also had the ability to clone themselves according to the scientist as well.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2013, 08:43:20 AM »
Seen a TV show called Inside the Wormhole (I believe that is the name) commentary by Morgan Freeman and they had a interview with a scientist that was creating micro sized nano technology that they were going to use to alter Human genes that would do a variety of things including altering human DNA to make you superstrong among other things .... The nano tachnology also had the ability to clone themselves according to the scientist as well.
  Honor18 You are correct, as I also watch this show [it is interesting: but slanted to the Darwinian training, Big-Bang, etc..], The nano tech. is REAL and the Mad Scientist's want nothing more than to destroy GODS Creation in any way possible. And I'm sure they are already putting then in Vaccines and Pharmaceutical Medications! 

Offline Honor18

« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2013, 08:49:15 AM »
All I can say about this is WOW ... Have you ever walked away from a conversation and feel like you lost abit of your IQ

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #227 on: August 26, 2013, 10:16:13 PM »

........ here is a free DOWNLOAD of the PDF ~~~> ATLAS of CREATION.

It is a thorough debunking of the theory of EVOLUTION ... the most

amazing book I have ever seen on the subject .... 906 pages in PDF! Beautifully

written and illustrated ... and not from a Christian perspective but from

the perspective of Christianity's sister religion (if I may say so), Islam.

The writer is Harun Yahya, who has continued the project now into three

volumes. Of course the EVOLUTIONISTS ARE HARD-AT-WORK attempting

to discredit and kill the work ... (  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atlas_of_Creation  ).

See for yourself:

http://www.4shared.net/download/6vRc7Ro7Fk47otp44n1Tf0

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2013, 12:17:00 PM »
Your attempt at a comparisons between 'spiderman' vs. "THE BIBLE" is laughable.

Your description of my argument is laughable.  I wasn't comparing Spiderman to the Bible, I was comparing your argument to a logically equivalent argument that you know to be invalid.  Both arguments are of the same form:  "A printed medium describing X exists, therefore X."  Therefore, either they are both valid or neither of them is valid.  Spoiler alert:  neither of them is.

When a Transhumanist meets Jesus, Yes GOD, then they can tell GOD that His Creation 'Sucks' so we [man] have made a better version of ourselves----

I'll be looking forward to it.

---So how do you like that GOD!

Then GOD said: "Get Lost o ye foolish FREAK and NO you can not enter the gates of HEAVEN"!

If that's God's attitude, then why would anyone want to spend eternity with him in the first place?

PS: Try reading the BIBLE again: unless comic books and Freaks o'man made are more to your intellect, or you could listen to old 'Motown ' Music, cause that is SOUL Music.

I've read books of much higher intellectual content than the Bible.  I've read the works of many philosophers and scientists (some of which were even Christian, by the way), such as Socrates, Epicurus, Boethius, Galileo, Newton, Kierkegaard, Mikhail Bakunin, Nietzsche, Nikola Tesla and Einstein.  Every single one of those people was more intellectual than the people who wrote and compiled the Bible.  I do like soul music somewhat, but I prefer classical music as well as punk rock.

By the way, calling people "freaks" doesn't sound very Christian to me.

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline iamc2

« Reply #229 on: October 06, 2013, 01:01:47 PM »
Your description of my argument is laughable.  I wasn't comparing Spiderman to the Bible, I was comparing your argument to a logically equivalent argument that you know to be invalid.  Both arguments are of the same form:  "A printed medium describing X exists, therefore X."  Therefore, either they are both valid or neither of them is valid.  Spoiler alert:  neither of them is.

I'll be looking forward to it.

If that's God's attitude, then why would anyone want to spend eternity with him in the first place?

I've read books of much higher intellectual content than the Bible.  I've read the works of many philosophers and scientists (some of which were even Christian, by the way), such as Socrates, Epicurus, Boethius, Galileo, Newton, Kierkegaard, Mikhail Bakunin, Nietzsche, Nikola Tesla and Einstein.  Every single one of those people was more intellectual than the people who wrote and compiled the Bible.  I do like soul music somewhat, but I prefer classical music as well as punk rock.

By the way, calling people "freaks" doesn't sound very Christian to me.
The BIBLE is the most read book in history and thus trumps all other books and most Geniuses read and believed the Bible.

You sound like an atheist or agnostic; and that is fine; but remember when you pass from this world you can meet the GOD who inspired over 40 men; over 1400 years to write ONE BOOK with 66 Parts that all fit together in a supernatural work that deals with all aspects of life: Do you think mankind could do this? When mankind can't even figure out that Satan is controlling this world.

as for me being a Christian: I am; and 'Freaks' who dismiss GOD: miss out on Heaven...and the little transhumanist are out of luck also!

So stick to comic books and puck rock---and remember NOT TO READ THAT DIRTY OLD BOOK: "THE BIBLE."

this is my last response to your trolling experiment and in the words of Jesus: 'Get Behind me Satan.' Matthew 16:23

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #230 on: October 06, 2013, 01:48:06 PM »
The BIBLE is the most read book in history and thus trumps all other books and most Geniuses read and believed the Bible.

The Bible is indeed the most-read book, and a plurality of people (not the majority) believed it.  Ask yourself this:  is that necessarily due to its truth value, or could it have been simply because the Roman Empire converted to Christianity and was highly influential in Europe?  And then, when Europe started colonizing the world (and had nearly all of it colonized at one point or another), they brought Christianity with them?  Even with that advantage, less than a third of people today are Christians, and about a half are Abrahamic (Jewish, Christian or Muslim).

It's not the case, though, that "most" geniuses believed the Bible, even if I grant you that most geniuses who lived in a Christian country did (which probably is true).  Many (including some of the ones I mentioned) lived before Jesus was even born; others didn't even live in a Christian-influenced country to begin with, and still others knew of the Bible but rejected it in whole or in part.  During parts of the Dark Ages, the intellectual center of the world was actually Arabia, and most of the "geniuses" of the time were Muslim, not Christian.  By the way, a book's being widely-read doesn't mean that it "trumps all other books."  Don Quixote, The Communist Manifesto and Mao Zedong's Quotes are all also near the top of the all-time bestsellers, but they don't necessarily trump all the ones below them.

You sound like an atheist or agnostic; and that is fine; but remember when you pass from this world you can meet the GOD who inspired over 40 men; over 1400 years to write ONE BOOK with 66 Parts that all fit together in a supernatural work that deals with all aspects of life: Do you think mankind could do this? When mankind can't even figure out that Satan is controlling this world.

Do I believe that people can write a single coherent story over large spans of time?  Certainly; most legends, for example, never stop evolving, but change as they are retold.  Many entire arcs of the story are completely added, almost out of thin air, at a later date.  Besides, wouldn't an all-powerful god be able to come up with a better method of communicating than an ancient book compiled in the second century and is at least partly anonymous?  Why not provide actual video recordings or something of Jesus performing miracles, or why not just beam the knowledge into everyone's head?  The free will argument doesn't work here, because people would still be free to accept or reject God, but they would at least be able to make the best, most-informed decision possible.

In any case, we don't have one book here.  We have sixty-six of them, compiled into a single compilation after the fact.  Some are known to be edited long after they were written, and most of the books and gospels that were floating around at the time didn't make it into the Bible.  For example, the Book of Revelation -- the book that most people who believe the end-times are near use -- was very nearly rejected by the Catholics for inclusion in the modern Biblical canon.  The reason, I think, is pretty obvious:  it reads more like somebody having a bad trip than a divine revelation.

as for me being a Christian: I am; and 'Freaks' who dismiss GOD: miss out on Heaven...and the little transhumanist are out of luck also!

I never doubted your Christianity.  I'm just saying that you may want to re-read the principles that Christians are supposed to live by.  Like, "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

So stick to comic books and puck rock---and remember NOT TO READ THAT DIRTY OLD BOOK: "THE BIBLE."

Comic books aren't really my thing, actually, though manga are pretty good.  I often prefer reading intellectual books (like the works of the people I mentioned earlier) anyway.  I also have nothing against reading the Bible.  I have a copy on my bookshelf, and in any case I do enjoy reading the Gnostic gospels (examples of gospels that didn't make it into the canon) as well as some of the writings attributed to Peter, and also the many so-called "Infancy gospels" that attempted to describe Jesus' childhood.  Even the book of Revelation is always a fun read.  I will gladly stick to classical music and punk rock, though.

this is my last response to your trolling experiment and in the words of Jesus: 'Get Behind me Satan.' Matthew 16:23

Although I respect your sign-off, I should mention that I was starting to suspect you of being a troll yourself, and that you still never demonstrated (even if I grant that a soul and afterlife exists) that transhuman "freaks" lose their souls and are barred from Heaven.  The Bible simply doesn't mention that part.  There's a reason why Christian transhumanists exist, as I pointed out.  Anyway, goodbye.

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline ianmathwiz7

« Reply #231 on: October 06, 2013, 01:56:13 PM »
Not the biggest Battlestar Galactica fan, but I think this exchange is quite powerful.  Cavil is essentially an A.I. designed to be in a human body, and he's expressing his frustration with that:

Brother Cavil: In all your travels, have you ever seen a star go supernova?

Ellen Tigh: No.

Brother Cavil: No? Well, I have. I saw a star explode and send out the building blocks of the Universe. Other stars, other planets and eventually other life. A supernova! Creation itself! I was there. I wanted to see it and be part of the moment. And you know how I perceived one of the most glorious events in the universe? With these ridiculous gelatinous orbs in my skull! With eyes designed to perceive only a tiny fraction of the EM spectrum. With ears designed only to hear vibrations in the air.

Ellen Tigh: The five of us designed you to be as human as possible.

Brother Cavil: I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! And I want to - I want to smell dark matter! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to - I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language! But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws! And feel the wind of a supernova flowing over me! I'm a machine! And I can know much more! I can experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body! And why? Because my five creators thought that God wanted it that way!

-- Kevin Warwick

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #232 on: May 15, 2014, 08:16:04 AM »

… some right-on historical perspective in this piece:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRANSHUMANISM: FROM MK-ULTRA TO GOOGLE

David Livingstone ~ 05/05/2014

Despite Google’s dictum of “Don’t Be Evil,” the company has suspiciously aligned itself with the grand ambitions of American imperialism, with its executive chairman Eric Schmidt  attending the infamous Bilderberg conference in 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Schmidt  also has a listed membership with the Trilateral Commission.

Far more disturbing, however, is Google participation in what appears to be a totalitarian ambition to create a New World Order under a superconscious computer likened to God. While it may sound like science fiction, Google execs have been advancing the cause of “technological singularity,” and the advent of superhuman intelligence, known as “transhumanism.”

These delusional ambitions have their origin in the CIA-sponsored Cybernetics Group, formed about the Macy Conferences of the 40s and 50s. They were inheritors of the mad scientists of the Frankfurt School, a group of neo-Freudians who manufactured the foundations of American popular culture. Beginning with the 60s counterculture, it fostered the rise of the “personal computer,” which grew out of the CIA”s MK-Ultra program for the proliferation of LSD.

It would be through the aid of powerful psychedelics that the transhumanists would be aided in developing a delusional wonderment with this completely implausible scenario of a conscious computer. Henry Makow provides a revealing account from his meeting with the aging MK-Ultra evangelist, Timothy Leary, in 1990. As Makow reports:

Unfortunately, Leary was fixated on the benefits of what was then called the ‘information superhighway.’ Pioneer of LSD, his pantry table was crammed with bottles of alcohol.

He told me his "vision of God" was depicted in the last scene in William Gibson's book "Neuromancer."

At the end of the world, all the information stored in all the computers will rise up into Cyberspace and mingle together." he said. "That's God."

These aspirations are outgrowths of the Kabbalah, according to which human intellectual history is that of man evolving to become God. From its origins with Isaac Luria in the sixteenth century, the idea has now evolved so that it is proposed that humans will become gods, by achieving the ultimate divine feat, creating intelligent life, in the form of a supercomputer.

The technological singularity, or simply the singularity, is a hypothetical moment in time when artificial intelligence will have progressed to the point of a greater-than-human intelligence, radically changing civilization, and perhaps human nature. Because the capabilities of such an intelligence may be difficult for a human to comprehend, the technological singularity is often seen as an occurrence beyond which the future course of human history is unpredictable or even unfathomable.

The use of the term "transhuman" goes back to Jesuit priest, philosopher and paleontologist Pierre Teilhard de Chardin., the "Catholic Darwin," who through his postulation that man would create the Noosphere, a supreme consciousness, is often regarded as the patron saint of the internet.

CONTINUE ARTICLE HERE~~~>http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/blog/transhumanism-mk-ultra-google#.U3KukS_NC8p

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2014, 03:22:18 PM »

… just sayin'     :o

Creepy Dancing Stripper Robot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2r-sVyR7mk

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2015, 11:08:23 PM »
The War on Human DNA
by Julian Rose - Sep 18, 2015
www.changingcourseforlife.info
http://www.zengardner.com/war-human-dna/

~~~~ o ~~~~

“We are confronted here and now with this ultra manipulative, parasitic force trying to worm its way into the very foundations of life itself – to forever corrupt its essence.”

We individuals are here on this planet as sentient, living beings, having the capacity to love, create, empathise and be joyous. But these qualities are increasingly the object of a covert – if not overt – programme of systematic sterilization and attempted eradication.

There’s a war on. Not just the continuous fabricated war between nations and peoples – but a war to alter the very DNA of the human race and to thereby render homo sapiens a slave race, responding only to a computerised command system.

Don’t be unduly intimidated however, for these tricks are, like most tricks, just waiting to be exposed and rendered obsolete. Rendered obsolete by the realisation, in ourselves, of an omnipotent universal consciousness.  Yes, it is we who are the one’s best equipped to go face to face with our oppressors –  to go forth and redeem the sanctity of life.

We are here as Earthly representatives of a divine state, an Earthly reflection of that which would otherwise remain unseen, intangible and without form: non-materialised divine energy. Having ‘form’ is thus a blessed gift in which we should rejoice!

It is we who are thus gifted to take-on the less than human shadow rulers of this planet – and the Archontic other-worldly parasites that prime their tanks. Us, and us only. Well, not really ‘only’, because once we commit to the task for which we came here, unseen support floods in to help us on our way.

But we must be the first to start the ball rolling – and this takes courage. A kind of leap into the unknown. A leap that holds the promise of an unprecedented adventure to follow.

So what exactly are we up against here?

It’s a pretty sophisticated box of tricks, make no mistake! At its core is the word ‘subversive’. The degree to which it succeeds is the degree to which ‘subversiveness’ wins over direct honesty. Disguise over what is real. Falsity over what is true.

This means that we cannot ourselves harbour any of these subversive tendencies, if we are to win the battle which faces us. Pretty simple isn’t it?

Provided we pass that test we are in a good shape to recognise the falsity, dishonesty and subversive tendencies in others. Otherwise, clearly we aren’t – and there ends our usefulness to a planet in crisis.

So the next step for those still going forward (true humanity) is becoming aware, which means seeing the big picture and both thinking and acting holistically. There’s nothing special about this, it’s just a question of letting that inner voice gain ground over the outer voices of indoctrination and programmed propaganda. It means conquering our cynical acceptance of a moribund status quo..

You know all about this – no need to say more.

So, to return to the question: what are we really up-against here?

At the most fundamental end of the subversive spectrum, we have the deliberate, clinical, laboratory alteration of the very DNA from which we are manifest, as sentient beings.

At the other end of the same subversive mind-set we have what is called the Transhumanist agenda: the attempt to merge human brain cell activity with ‘the computer calculus’, to produce an encoded, synthetic binary intelligence.

These are the twin dark prongs of absolute subversion which true humanity is confronting.

What those engaged in this Transhuman experiment are after is what they call ‘the singularity’. A time when the fusion between these synthetic and ‘part human’ energies becomes the dominant agent over life on Earth; relegating homo sapiens to the role of slave prisoner to a man made artifice. Not exactly a great definition of ‘the good life’, I think you will agree.

Meanwhile, back in the science laboratory, the gene engineers continue to pursue their ambition to push-back the frontiers of moral, ethical and spiritual responsibility, by engaging in their Frankensteinian obsession with genetically engineering not just seeds, plants and animals – but  human beings too.

The first experiments in deletion from the human embryo of  ‘unwanted’ human genes are awaiting the green light from governments in various Countries at this moment.

So it’s important to see that the ‘Transhumanists’ and the ‘gene engineers’ are part and parcel of the same dystopian counterfeit cabal –  which is simply approaching a common goal from two different angles. That goal, in case anyone needs reminding, is the construction of a pseudo-living entity that has had all its subtleties, mysteries and passions explicitly removed, so as to be tailored to conform perfectly to the demands of the Archontic designer matrix. To be ‘a designer slave’.

Working backwards from these doctor Jeckyl like sterilizers of the sentient world, we find a trail of incriminating evidence exposing their diabolical ambitions. Their sticky web can be seen spreading out into all avenues of life as it is lived today. Although ‘lived’ might be the wrong way to describe the dumbed-down, politically correct, conformist life-styles adopted by great swathes of the Western World and beyond.

What we are saying here, is that our current designer societies are already constructed according to the ethos of the Transhuman, gene altering school of subversive manipulation – and have been for some time. Some would say for thousands of years and thanks to the intervention of a hybrid reptilian race with a need to siphon-off human energies for its own ends. Ends precisely counter to the aspirations of sentient humans: true humanity.

But never mind about this, interesting speculation as it is. The point is, we are confronted here and now with this ultra manipulative, parasitic force trying to worm its way into the very foundations of life itself – and to forever corrupt its essence – the living heart beat of the Supreme Creative Principle itself.

Now if that doesn’t get you on the edge of your seat shouting “Never!” probably nothing ever will.

The sycophantic thieves of divine life take their Earthly form as the now infamous Illuminati, Bilderbergers, Masons  and other Satan worshipping so called ‘secret sects’; whose job is to ensure that the Archontic ambitions are steadily being met in the everyday avenues of life on planet Earth. It is their job to uphold and progress the Matrix: Big Banking, Big Pharma, Big Agro, Big Military, Big Energy, Big Transport, Big Media, Big Fashion, Big Sport, Big Entertainment, Big Atom Smasher, Big Ego and on it goes..

Although the CEO’s of these corporate behemoths may not be aware of what is driving their ‘Big Ambition’, they remain faithful to the implementation of the dark agenda to which they have, wittingly or unwittingly, opened themselves. It is they who ensure funding for the genetic engineering of the human food chain; the gene manipulation of the human embryo and the denaturing of the very fibre of life itself. Our governments simply rubber stamp these preplanned secret agendas. Governments are thus also tools of enslavement

Those who support and maintain centralised top-down power are partners in crime with those who seek to install the Singularity insanity – as the ultimate salvation for this planet.

They, the top down power mongers, take a cold and distanced perspective on others. Especially the grounded, simple and warm hearted. Something they have in common with the unashamed adulators of ‘cyborg man’; whose idea of  ‘heaven on earth’ is a fully automated human race, answering only to a super computer whose programme software has been invented by none other than themselves; so as to anesthetize all that is sentient, spiritual and sacrosanct about human life –  indeed all of life.

So friends, that leaves us – who for the sake of this piece I am calling ‘true humanity’ – to carry forward the gift of Supreme, willingly, lovingly and courageously. We have been blessed with this task and with a very special ability that comes with it: the ability to penetrate the fortress of the pseudo-human life manipulators and take apart their master plan piece by piece; rendering it, at last, obsolete and beyond redemption.

Have no doubts – this is our reason for being. We came back to fulfill this task. We have been endowed with all that is needed to complete this mission. It is simply down to us to do it.

There is a deadline  – and it is imminent. Do not fear, for we go forward joined as one in this, the greatest of all challenges. Only by fully engaging with it can we finally experience that profound awakening for which all true humanity has been striving for so long. Maybe since our inception.

Now this supreme challenge stands, unequivocally, at our very door. Open the door and welcome it with open arms.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #235 on: October 05, 2015, 07:43:40 AM »

… this bull_ _ _ _ takes the cake!

VIDEO @LINK

MESSING WITH MOTHER NATURE IS ALL THE RAGE
Transhumanism is upon us in search of immortality – and ending 'climate change'
JOSEPH FARAH

EXCERPT:

… perhaps no one has taken the transhumanism and genetic engineering dream quite so far as bio-ethics philosopher Matthew Liao.

He is most famous for his paper in 2012 called “Human Engineering and Climate Change.”
Liao believes man-made catastrophic climate change represents such a threat to the planet that he is suggesting it’s time to consider human re-engineering as a way to save humanity and the Earth.

The director of the masters program in bioethics and an associate professor at New York University, Liao suggests one key gene editing technique on humans would allow them to see in low light conditions – like cats. This would allow humans to use less artificial lighting and, thus, save on energy and, thus, reduce their “carbon footprints.”

“We looked into cat eyes, the technique of giving humans cat eyes or of making their eyes more catlike,” he explained. “The reason is, cat eyes see nearly as well as human eyes during the day, but much better at night. We figured that if everyone had cat eyes, you wouldn’t need so much lighting, and so you could reduce global energy usage considerably. Maybe even by a shocking percentage.”

Liao also proposed genetically inducing an allergy to meat in humans. Why? Because a meat-based diet requires more energy and the meat industry reportedly accounts for 14.5 percent of all so-called “greenhouse gases” introduced into the atmosphere.

“We can artificially induce intolerance to red
meat by stimulating the immune system
against common bovine proteins,” he says.

Perhaps the most controversial of all his proposals was genetically reducing the size of human offspring: "Making our children smaller may be unappealing," he says, "but so is the prospect of having our children grow up in a world blighted by environmental consequences of their ancestors' choices and lifestyles."

In the paper, Liao also suggests pharmacological enhancements of human beings to give them more empathy and altruism, because empathy and altruism tend to be highly correlated with positive attitudes toward the environment.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/messing-with-mother-nature-is-all-the-rage/

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #236 on: October 05, 2015, 07:55:47 AM »
The old but right on response   HE SHOULD LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #237 on: March 02, 2017, 05:38:02 PM »
... playing God:
"...  there should be an international dialogue
on the regulation of such experiments.”

Artificial human life could soon be
grown in lab after embryo breakthrough

Sarah Knapton
2 MARCH 2017 • 7:00PM

Artificial human life could soon be grown from scratch in the lab,
after scientists successfully created a mammal embryo using only stem cells.

Cambridge University mixed two kinds of mouse stem cells and placed them on a 3D scaffold. After four days of growth in a tank of chemicals designed to mimic conditions inside the womb, the cells formed the structure of a living mouse embryo.

The breakthrough has been described as a ‘masterpiece’ in bioengineering, which could eventually allow scientists to grow artificial human embryos in the lab without the need for a sperm or an egg.

Growing embryos would help researchers to study the very early stages of human life so they could understand why so many pregnancies fail, but is likely to prove controversial and raise ethical questions about what constitutes human life.

Currently scientists can carry out experiments on leftover embryos from IVF treatments, but they are in short supply and must be destroyed after 14 days. Scientists say that being able to create unlimited numbers of artificial embryos in the lab could speed up research while potentially removing some of the ethical boundaries.

“We think that it will be possible to mimic a lot of the developmental events occurring before 14 days using human stem cells using a similar approach to our technique using mouse stem cells," said Professor Magdalena Zernicka-Goetz from the Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience at Cambridge, who led the research.

Dr David King, director of the watchdog group, Human Genetics Alert, said: "What concerns me about the possibility of artificial embryos is that this may become a route to creating GM or even cloned babies.

"Until there is an enforceable global ban on those possibilities, as we saw with mitochondrial transfer, this kind of research risks doing the scientific groundwork for entrepreneurs, who will use the technologies in countries with no regulation."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/02/artificial-human-life-could-soon-grown-lab-embryo-breakthrough/

Offline iamc2

« Reply #238 on: March 04, 2017, 05:10:55 PM »
Mankind is Playing GOD and the end result is: Jesus steps in and Stops mankind BS of playing GOD!

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
What do you under-stand?