Did this really come as a surprise....

Author Topic: Did this really come as a surprise....  (Read 22075 times)

Offline TangoDown

• Essential Operations Survivalist Prepper Community
Did this really come as a surprise....
« on: October 15, 2012, 10:45:42 am »
Common guys, nothing changes, there is no savior for our situation except one. Washington D.C. is a corrupt evil city Paul SR. has tried, and it seems that Paul Jr. is falling in line with the NWO. This should not be surprising to anyone. 
essoperations.com

One of the penalties of not participating in politics is that you will be governed by your inferiors." ...... Plato

Offline Toepick

Re: Did this really come as a surprise....
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 10:56:39 am »
Really not sure how to take this whole Rand Paul thing; I have always been a fan of RP and even backed him financially (what I could afford) during this election. As everyone else I felt extremely let down at how he just fizzled out at the end of his campaign. Which is a whole other discussion in and of itself. And of course stabbed in the back by JR's vocal support of $Money err..Romney.

While I can understand that RP was more about 'the message' and spreading the idea of Liberty I am still left with several questions.

I understand that RP wanted to remain in the GOP because he believed that it was the only way to stay in the game (our one 'two party' system). But I think he realized, maybe too late, that even trying to play by their rules TPTB would not let him win (at all costs).

So is RP-JR more of a covert plan? An attempt to (at all cost) get a Liberty minded candidate into the system? Or is he a sell out, which is what I seem to be hearing from a lot of people (understandably). If the former is true, and it does turn out to be a strategy of making compromises of 'kissing the hand that feeds you', than he has my support.

But I am cautious, and I have not made up my mind yet.  One of the things that bothers me is this supposed assumption that JUST because he is RP's son that we should bow down and support him. But while RP had a 40 or so year record to stand on, JR does not. And their campaign needs to be more addressing to that.

Anyways, we are the last group to assume that we are going to be 'sheeple' like the rest of the country lol   

Offline richdavis

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:17:32 am »
I just wanted to say that rand paul seems to be atleast standing up for uor rights at this time. I also would like to remind people that president kennedydid kind of the same thing, he played the game. Once he was elected he went out of him way , and literaly risk his life to warn people of the tyranny that was behind the scene with the federal reserve, and was in the process of trying to eliminate it. I believe that rand paul backed romney, because he knew he was the lesser of the 2 evils. It is very obvious to me that ron paul has instilled his beliefs in liberty, and true freedom in his son. Rand paul knows he has no chance whatsoever to be elected if he continues on the same path his father did. If our votes truely counted i know ron paul would have been our president.

Years of the same path of truth, liberty,and integrity. He never faultered, and he has in my opinion been right about everything he believes in.

When i come on here, and see shit like this written about this man, i can only wonder not who's side Rand Paul is on, but who's side you are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 11:40:50 am »
We need to re-Constitutionalize a new Federal Government cuz DC is Globalist occupied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOcKfRPSttc

Reality is indeed imitating art !!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Offline AzNsQuAd27

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 10:29:24 pm »
I only trust Ron Paul, not Rand Paul.