"Wahabi" & "salafist" is not at all al-qaedah

Author Topic: "Wahabi" & "salafist" is not at all al-qaedah  (Read 7896 times)

Offline no haters

"Wahabi" & "salafist" is not at all al-qaedah
« on: October 07, 2012, 06:40:46 AM »
Hi folks

It has been quite a few times that I hear people on infowars including Alex Jones mentioning that Al-Qaedah is a wahabi or salafist. I was quite surprised to hear that even people at info wars were unaware of what these words mean but then on the other hand I realize that it is extremely difficult to find accurate literature in English or any other western language on this topic that would clarify the nonsense that is injected in the public by orientalists on this topic.

I am muslim and I am what the western media and orientalists label as a wahabi or a salafist. We do not call ourselves wahabi we call ourselves salafi (no "ist"). We are simply trying to follow our religion in its original manner the way it was revealed and put into practice by the first generation and we do net get involved in any sort of religious ideologies that have come later on including politics. And we are THE ONLY GROUP THAT IS ACTIVELY FIGHTING TERRORISM by tackling the problem at its root and educating the youth about the reality of the religion and clarifying that terrorism, bombing etc it totaly prohibited in the religion of Islam. We do so by refuting the arguments of all sorts of groups and individuals that mainly pop up in the west. I have personally translated three tapes by Saudi and Yemeni "wahabi" scholars refuting false arguments about terrorism and bombings and killing christians in muslim lands. The number of tapes, books and folders published by "wahabi" scholars on this topic from saudi arabia and elsewhere is uncountable.
We are always labeled as extremist because we do plainly refuse to live a western lifestyle. Our women do cover up, and they understand the meaning behind it and are very happy to cover, men do have beards, we life a very strict discipline lifestyle not indulging in what the western mass media like to portray as freedom but is simply put just a hedonistic lifestyle of running after vain pleasure and turning away of deep and spiritual values.
That people don't want to live our lifestyle that is their own business but because western masses believe that we are "extreme" we have to be put into the bag with terrorism that is falsehood and harming us.

What is true though is that terrorist groups call themselves salafi in some cases if it is at their advantage (I don't like to call them al-qaedah because there is not such thing as this big al-qaedah network the way it is portrayed by western media). It is a very plain marketing strategy that is only put into practice if the group pops up in an area where calling themselves salafi will sell. As said, salafi means following the religion in its original form. So if you are in an area where people aspire to this idea then putting on the salafi cap will attract public although they have nothing from salafiya. These people don't argue with religion, their strategy is the same where ever you find them and wheter they call themselves salafi or not; US, UK, middle east, Asia etc...they pop up in crisis scenarios when people become fragile and hearts are filled with grief. This is where emotion take over and sound mind, leave alone religion is lost. They put another layer on top of it by showing horrible videos of muslims being slaughtered like the prictures of abou gharib prison or masacers in palestine etc. With this they target mainly youngsters that are in the 17 to 25 year age range because they are the most fragile weak minded and so they are easy and cheap gunpowder. This is how it works in a nutshell. If anybody needs clarification on this topic I will be happy to do my best to provide them to the best of my abilities.

Regards

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
Re: "Wahabi" & "salafist" is not at all al-qaedah
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 12:40:11 PM »
Apolitical, my ass!

All your cult is ABOUT using that fake Islamoid cult to further tighten the british puppets' stranglehold on the Arabian peninsula and attempt to misrepresent true Islamic ideals by distracting people from central issues and obsessing all day long on menstruation and pubic and facial hair. Your are a shame. You do not represent true Islamic ideals. You are a perversion of true Islam.
Awareness. Resistance. Victory.

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 12:45:06 PM »
If you are truly fighting terrorism, how come ppl with your perverted and confused ideology support the rebels trying to hand over Syria to the anglo-american criminal elite? Of course, your pretext is that you want to establish your cult's version of Shariah in Syria, where all riba transactions will be 100% permissible, as is the case in Al-Saud occupied Arabia under the misguidance of the Wahabiotch corrupt sex-crazed milk sheikhs.

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 01:30:36 PM »
What are you doing here in this forum filthy liar? This forum is ALL ABOUT POLITICS, but on the right side of the perpetual earthly struggle between good and evil. To pretend that a violent cult like the Wahabitch/Salafilth cult is apolitical is like denying the mafia ever uses violence to extort money and do business. Your perverted salafilth cult stands against every ideal of decency and liberty and human dignity that people here in this forum aspire to, excluding the bad guys and spies working for the other side. You have to decide where you stand: either you leave your liberty-hating cult and join the side of liberty-lovers and humanity-lovers, or you do not belong here. You'd be better off reading Al-Saud propaganda or force-feeding it to millions of children through the Al-Saud brainwashing centers and their controlled media where Al-Saud thugs are worshiped like Kim Jong Il, LITERALLY, with the bowing and the groveling and everything. I happen to watch their media, so you won't fool me on this.

And of course, in the prisons too, where jailed dissidents are 're-educated' to love Al-Saud and their limitless corruption and child-kidnapping and raping and looting of natural resources and enslavement of the minds and bodies of the Arabs under Al-Saud occupation.

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 01:52:52 PM »
The very act of posting anything critical of the OP's Wahhabiotch Al-Saud regime would equal years and years of imprisonment. Of course, after having been arrested without due process by Al-Saud thugs. And of course, after having been spied on by 10 members of your own family, and your colleagues and strangers and political officers. And having your internet connection wiretapped and your privacy violated. ALL of this is justified under the OP's cult. And you bet, under the wahabiotch/salafilth cult, ALL TRUTH-MINDED PPL would be either imprisoned or otherwise persecuted or even murdered just for daring to question the open corruption and criminality of the Al-Saud mafia.

Who would want to join a salafilth cult run by the Al-Saud Muslim Mafia?

In fact, truthers and lovers of liberty should be fighting tooth and nail against the Salafilth cult of anglo-american Al-Saud idolatry and slavery. Never be fooled by their slogans. What matters is that they support thuggery and tyranny. That is their main political enterprise. Everything else is a means and a camouflage. Including the hairy faces and the above-ankle distractions.

Offline no haters

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »
My man if you have issues to raise about what I said then do so in a respectful manner with the intention of finding out the truth. If all you want is get your nonsense across and think you are allowed to call me names although you don't even know me then you can continue chatting on your own, I am not here to quarrel. I just want to explain the truth of matter that I know of through first hand experience, that's it.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 02:08:10 PM »
My man if you have issues to raise about what I said then do so in a respectful manner with the intention of finding out the truth. If all you want is get your nonsense across and think you are allowed to call me names although you don't even know me then you can continue chatting on your own, I am not here to quarrel. I just want to explain the truth of matter that I know of through first hand experience, that's it.

Well said.

Salem Walakum  ;D

Sometimes there is just no point in talking to people, they are so busy telling you there 'truth' that they are incapable of hearing anything reasonable.

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 02:24:13 PM »
Yea, you demand respect when your likes deny it to those whose humanity and basic rights are violated. When you make your cult about defending the rights of the oppressed I will respect you. For now you and your cult of tyranny belong in the toilet.

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 02:37:48 PM »
OK, there are millions of examples of corruption and criminality perpetrated by your salafilth/wahabiotch Al-Saud regime and its corrupt injustice system run by religulous milk-sheikhs and materialistic mutawwas. How can one start a debate with someone trying to defend this level of overt corruption and tyranny? Are you seriously going to 'clarify' anything here? The corruption is overt. I told you, your re-education tactics will not work on most ppl here. With free access to media, there is not much you can do to clarify your endorsement of anglo-american and al-saud tyranny and slavery.

worcesteradam

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 02:46:27 PM »
Dont you know Religion is just a way of enslaving you
And its one that was debunked centuries ago

Who would want to ask you questions about your faith in make believe

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 02:58:39 PM »
OK, one question for you salafilth liar and deceiver: Are you/your cult in favor of mandatory regulation and censorship of the internet if you/your cult of filthy liars were given the power to oversee internet access in any country? Would your Al-Sheikh-run and Al-Saud-controlled wahabiotch cult of Salafilthism ever allow free criticism of the Waliyyul Amr/anglo-american puppet king?

O Dear Erudite (filthy lying) Sheikh, I entreat your excellency (my ass!) to enlighten me (indoctrinate) and clarify this issue for me, your humble student.

(Note to truthers: the Al-Saud wahabiotch regime already engages in massive censorship of ALL internet communications of the Arabs and non-Arabs under their occupation, all in the name of security of course, i.e. of the corrupt thieving liars and deceivers.)

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 03:18:56 PM »
Requestion for Clarification No. 2, to be provided by a Salafilth/wahabiotch endorser who has first-hand experience of how the cult is run to keep the Arab sheople asleep and enslaved:

Would you/your cult of wahhabitchery/salafilthism allow a peaceful organization like We Are Change to freely engage in citizen journalism and expose corruption by the Al-Saud demi-gods if you/your cult of deception and lies were ever given the power to control any territory, esp Arabia, as it is the birthplace of the religion that you claim to be a part of?

(Note to truthers: Al-Saud thugs engage in all kinds of corruption overtly, including no-bid contracts and cronyism and forced relocation of citizens (for example: in Jeddah) in order to steal their lands to build complexes for the Al-Saud thugs, all approved by the heavily controlled injustice system where NO COMPLAINT OR LAWSUIT CAN EVER BE FILED against a member of the Al-Saud family, regardless of the crime, unless the Al-Saud gang themselves agree to allow such things to happen, which is almost never the case)

Offline no haters

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 03:29:46 AM »
My man, make yourself some camomile tea with a big spoonfull of honey and get a good night sleep. Then when you wake up in the morning you read over my messages again and try to understand what I said then whatever issue you have you can write something like: "you claim such and such but as far as I know this issue is such and such, what do you have to say on this" and stay polite. If you act this way we can have a discussion. But if all you want is continuing to vomit up all the nonsense you have swallowed from the mass media and only half digested and add insults to it then I will just let you alone in your monologue.
Have a good night sleep.

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 04:13:00 AM »
Dont you know Religion is just a way of enslaving you

All organized religions, not only islam/wahabi/salafi.

Religions are about forcing a belief on people and enslaving them.
E MARE LIBERTAS

Offline no haters

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 04:58:59 AM »
Well if you think so, that Is your own business. I am not here to debate about this. I wrote this message in order to clarify a very unfair wrong information; the claim that "wahabism & salafism" is al-qaeda, nothing else.

worcesteradam

« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 06:09:58 AM »
Its hard to work out what al qaeda is