Most in UK paedophile ring are Freemasons says abuse victim - Jimmy Savile

Author Topic: Most in UK paedophile ring are Freemasons says abuse victim - Jimmy Savile  (Read 45606 times)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
bump - mentioned on AJ show today

http://heresycorner.blogspot.com/2013/01/satanic-savile.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HeresyCorner+(Heresy+Corner)

Sunday, 13 January 2013
Satanic Savile

Today's Sunday Express offered a free paedometer to every reader. It's a remarkable device: just wave it in the general direction of some passing priest, scoutmaster or retired Seventies DJ, and if he's a pervert it'll start beeping loudly enough to warn off any children within earshot. No family should be without one

Oh no, sorry, it's a pedometer, which is some sort of fitness device, apparently. My mistake. I must have been distracted by the main headline: "Savile was part of Satanic ring".  Jimmy Savile, we're told, "beat and raped" a 12 year old girl during a Black Mass-style ceremony held in a "candle-lit basement" at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in 1975. That's right: Stoke Mandeville Hospital had (has?) a Satanic temple in the basement, and no-one knows. It's like something out of Buffy. Wearing a "hooded robe and mask", we learn, Savile "chanted Hail Satan in Latin as other paedophile devil worshippers joined in and assaulted the girl." The tale "shines a sinister new light on the former DJ’s 54-year reign of terror," according to the Express. It certainly shines a sinister light onto something.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/423569/20130113/jimmy-savile-satan-sex-abuse.htm
Jimmy Savile Satanic Sex Ring Claim: Star 'Worshipped Devil'
By Dominic Gover: Subscribe to Dominic's RSS feed
January 13, 2013 1:42 PM GMT

Pervert Jimmy Savile sexually abused vulnerable girls during sinister black masses, it has been claimed.

The BBC star dressed in black robes during the rituals which allegedly took place in the basement of Stoke Mandeville hospital, in 1975.

Five years later, the Jim'll Fix It star supposedly took part in more satanic abuse at a plush London residence. A 21-year-old was reportedly forced to take part in an orgy in a room decked out with satanic symbols.

Disgraced Savile hid his face with a mask during the abuse, but was identified by the 12-year-old victim in the Stoke Mandeville case. She spotted his distinctive white hair sprouting from beneath the garments and recognised his voice.

She told therapist Valerie Sinason she was molested, raped and beaten during the twisted ceremony by Savile, who chanted "Ave Satanas" with other devil worshippers in the dark, candle-lit room.

| - - - -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke_Mandeville_Hospital

Stoke Mandeville Hospital is a large National Health Service hospital within Aylesbury Urban Area to the south of the town of Aylesbury, near the village of Stoke Mandeville in Buckinghamshire. It is part of Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
In the 1970s and 1980s the hospital received support from its biggest campaigner Jimmy Savile who gave it a high profile on his television appearances, and raised an immense amount of money for the hospital.
He was knighted for the amount of time he donated.

The hospital was also visited during this time by many distinguished guests, particularly Diana, Princess of Wales, who opened the new International Spinal Injuries Centre when it was refurbished
| - - - -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/features/9797466/Jimmy-Savile-I-said-he-was-a-healer.-He-was-a-destroyer.html

Jimmy Savile: I said he was a healer. He was a destroyer
As a young journalist, Eileen Fairweather was taken in by Savile’s charm – even after he subjected her to unwanted advances on the set of 'Jim’ll Fix It’

By Eileen Fairweather
7:14PM GMT 12 Jan 2013
Jimmy Savile licked my hand and whispered: “You’re a very dirty woman.” I couldn’t believe what I saw and felt. Yet I didn’t know how to process it. We were on the set of Jim’ll Fix It, and he was rehearsing the Saturday night show that made the now-disgraced paedophile compulsory family viewing. It was 1989 and I was shadowing him for a magazine profile. When we were introduced, he took my hand and bowed his head to kiss it. I assumed that, despite the inelegant tracksuit, the T-shirt and unkempt hair, he intended to bestow a gesture of old-fashioned chivalry. But instead, he dragged his tongue over my hand, leaving a cold, wet trail of saliva.

My story, nonetheless, mused on the disconnect between the hand-licking and his professed ultra-Catholicism, for I assumed that he accepted the Church’s ruling that a single man like him should be celibate. That was naive, but I was Catholic born and bred myself and, although I had lapsed, I still had a deep-engrained respect for those who seemed to have more faith than me.

The late 1980s were a world away in terms of innocence. None of the paedophile scandals that have latterly rocked the Church had yet broken. The notion that a man of God, whether lay or ordained, could be a monster had not yet occurred to most of us. Neither had our faith in hospitals, the police, social services and politicians been shaken.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/01/14/church-of-england-to-consider-allowing-in-church-blessings-for-gay-couples/
Church of England considering in-church blessings for ‘celibate’ gay couples

by Joseph Patrick McCormick
 14 January 2013, 1:40pm

A growing list of CofE clergy members have called for ceremonies to be allowed for gay couples. The Dean of St Paul’s cathedral Dr David Ison called on the church to embrace equal marriage back in March, and last week The Dean of Worcester wrote an opinion piece laying out his reasons for supporting marriage equality.
The issue has already proven to be divisive. Vicars last year threatened to find a way of bypassing the ban on the church performing same-sex weddings in upcoming marriage equality legislation, by blessing ceremonies held in Quakers and Unitarian churches.

Similarly, the Church recently dropped its prohibition on gay clergy becoming bishops, so long as they are in celibate or in celibate civil partnerships, proving controversial for some followers.

Last week, the Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion threatened to break away from the Church of England over the announcement regarding gay bishops.

A poll released just after Christmas found that the majority of the people in England and Wales wish for the Church of England to be able to conduct same-sex marriages.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
bump - AJ mentioned today - pope and royals blackmailed to do what?
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

Victim's probably a racist.  ::)
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline larsonstdoc

bump - mentioned on AJ show today

http://heresycorner.blogspot.com/2013/01/satanic-savile.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HeresyCorner+(Heresy+Corner)

Sunday, 13 January 2013
Satanic Savile

Today's Sunday Express offered a free paedometer to every reader. It's a remarkable device: just wave it in the general direction of some passing priest, scoutmaster or retired Seventies DJ, and if he's a pervert it'll start beeping loudly enough to warn off any children within earshot. No family should be without one

Oh no, sorry, it's a pedometer, which is some sort of fitness device, apparently. My mistake. I must have been distracted by the main headline: "Savile was part of Satanic ring".  Jimmy Savile, we're told, "beat and raped" a 12 year old girl during a Black Mass-style ceremony held in a "candle-lit basement" at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in 1975. That's right: Stoke Mandeville Hospital had (has?) a Satanic temple in the basement, and no-one knows. It's like something out of Buffy. Wearing a "hooded robe and mask", we learn, Savile "chanted Hail Satan in Latin as other paedophile devil worshippers joined in and assaulted the girl." The tale "shines a sinister new light on the former DJ’s 54-year reign of terror," according to the Express. It certainly shines a sinister light onto something.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/423569/20130113/jimmy-savile-satan-sex-abuse.htm
Jimmy Savile Satanic Sex Ring Claim: Star 'Worshipped Devil'
By Dominic Gover: Subscribe to Dominic's RSS feed
January 13, 2013 1:42 PM GMT

Pervert Jimmy Savile sexually abused vulnerable girls during sinister black masses, it has been claimed.

The BBC star dressed in black robes during the rituals which allegedly took place in the basement of Stoke Mandeville hospital, in 1975.

Five years later, the Jim'll Fix It star supposedly took part in more satanic abuse at a plush London residence. A 21-year-old was reportedly forced to take part in an orgy in a room decked out with satanic symbols.

Disgraced Savile hid his face with a mask during the abuse, but was identified by the 12-year-old victim in the Stoke Mandeville case. She spotted his distinctive white hair sprouting from beneath the garments and recognised his voice.

She told therapist Valerie Sinason she was molested, raped and beaten during the twisted ceremony by Savile, who chanted "Ave Satanas" with other devil worshippers in the dark, candle-lit room.

| - - - -

Stoke Mandeville Hospital is a large National Health Service hospital within Aylesbury Urban Area to the south of the town of Aylesbury, near the village of Stoke Mandeville in Buckinghamshire. It is part of Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
In the 1970s and 1980s the hospital received support from its biggest campaigner Jimmy Savile who gave it a high profile on his television appearances, and raised an immense amount of money for the hospital.
He was knighted for the amount of time he donated.

The hospital was also visited during this time by many distinguished guests, particularly Diana, Princess of Wales, who opened the new International Spinal Injuries Centre when it was refurbished
| - - - -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/features/9797466/Jimmy-Savile-I-said-he-was-a-healer.-He-was-a-destroyer.html

Jimmy Savile: I said he was a healer. He was a destroyer
As a young journalist, Eileen Fairweather was taken in by Savile’s charm – even after he subjected her to unwanted advances on the set of 'Jim’ll Fix It’

By Eileen Fairweather
7:14PM GMT 12 Jan 2013
Jimmy Savile licked my hand and whispered: “You’re a very dirty woman.” I couldn’t believe what I saw and felt. Yet I didn’t know how to process it. We were on the set of Jim’ll Fix It, and he was rehearsing the Saturday night show that made the now-disgraced paedophile compulsory family viewing. It was 1989 and I was shadowing him for a magazine profile. When we were introduced, he took my hand and bowed his head to kiss it. I assumed that, despite the inelegant tracksuit, the T-shirt and unkempt hair, he intended to bestow a gesture of old-fashioned chivalry. But instead, he dragged his tongue over my hand, leaving a cold, wet trail of saliva.

My story, nonetheless, mused on the disconnect between the hand-licking and his professed ultra-Catholicism, for I assumed that he accepted the Church’s ruling that a single man like him should be celibate. That was naive, but I was Catholic born and bred myself and, although I had lapsed, I still had a deep-engrained respect for those who seemed to have more faith than me.

The late 1980s were a world away in terms of innocence. None of the paedophile scandals that have latterly rocked the Church had yet broken. The notion that a man of God, whether lay or ordained, could be a monster had not yet occurred to most of us. Neither had our faith in hospitals, the police, social services and politicians been shaken.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/01/14/church-of-england-to-consider-allowing-in-church-blessings-for-gay-couples/
Church of England considering in-church blessings for ‘celibate’ gay couples

by Joseph Patrick McCormick
 14 January 2013, 1:40pm

A growing list of CofE clergy members have called for ceremonies to be allowed for gay couples. The Dean of St Paul’s cathedral Dr David Ison called on the church to embrace equal marriage back in March, and last week The Dean of Worcester wrote an opinion piece laying out his reasons for supporting marriage equality.
The issue has already proven to be divisive. Vicars last year threatened to find a way of bypassing the ban on the church performing same-sex weddings in upcoming marriage equality legislation, by blessing ceremonies held in Quakers and Unitarian churches.

Similarly, the Church recently dropped its prohibition on gay clergy becoming bishops, so long as they are in celibate or in celibate civil partnerships, proving controversial for some followers.

Last week, the Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion threatened to break away from the Church of England over the announcement regarding gay bishops.

A poll released just after Christmas found that the majority of the people in England and Wales wish for the Church of England to be able to conduct same-sex marriages.

It doesn't get any sicker than all of this.

Satan is definitely in charge on Earth.

The Hawk calls these fools LUCIFERIAN SCUM.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
I'm looking for the Paterno/Sandusky thread if there is one.... BoysTown all over again ?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/30/judge-orders-3-former-penn-state-officials-to-stand-trial-in-sandusky-scandal/?test=latestnews
Judge orders 3 former Penn State officials to stand trial in Sandusky scandal

HARRISBURG, Pa. –  The Jerry Sandusky scandal appears headed for another court fight that is sure to prolong the media spotlight and relive the testimony of how the former Penn State assistant football coach molested boys, sometimes in the university's athletic facilities.

Penn State's ex-president and two former top school administrators were ordered Tuesday to stand trial on charges accusing them of covering up their failure to tell police about a 2001 allegation that Sandusky molested a boy in a university locker room shower, even after they knew police investigated complaints about Sandusky showering with boys in 1998.

It was, said lead state prosecutor Bruce Beemer, a "conspiracy of silence."

District Judge William Wenner called it "a tragic day for Penn State University" after ruling that prosecutors showed enough evidence during a two-day preliminary hearing to warrant a trial for ex-President Graham Spanier, former vice president Gary Schultz and ex-athletic director Tim Curley.

Curley and Schultz were initially charged in November 2011, when Sandusky was arrested, and accused of perjury and failure to properly report the incident.

Spanier was forced out as president at that time. A year later, he was charged with covering up a complaint about Sandusky while additional charges were filed against Curley and Schultz. Spanier remains a faculty member on administrative leave.

Paterno was fired and died in January 2012.

| - - - - -

http://abcnews.go.com/US/penn-state-officials-head-trial-alleged-sandusky-cover/story?id=19826009
Penn State President's Hearing Reveals Details of Alleged Cover-Up
By COLLEEN CURRY
July 31, 2013

The former president of Penn State University and two other top officials will go to trial for the alleged cover-up of Jerry Sandusky's child abuse crimes, a court has ruled.

Former president Graham Spanier, former vice president Gary Schultz, and ex-athletic director Tim Curley appeared for a pre-trial hearing in which witnesses involved in the case testified about how much the three executives knew about Sandusky's crimes.

Sandusky was found guilty in June, 2012, of 45 counts of child abuse and sentenced to life in prison.

Prosecutors allege that the three top PSU executives were informed that Sandusky was seen abusing a boy on campus and failed to tell police, and then lied to a grand jury about what they knew.

The men all claim they were not aware that Sandusky was having sexual contact with the boy during the incident in question, but thought he was simply rough-housing with the child.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paedophile-mp-cover-up-claim-detective-1785273
Paedo MP cover-up claim: Top cop removed from sex abuse probe after naming politicians as suspects
   26 Mar 2013 00:00       

The officer suddenly found himself booted off the case and put on a disciplinary after revealing ­politicians were among the suspects

Tasked with flushing out ­paedophiles preying on vulnerable youngsters at children’s homes, Detective Chief Inspector Clive Driscoll relished the challenge.

But the officer suddenly found himself booted off the case and put on a ­disciplinary after revealing ­politicians were named among the suspects.

At least one of the figures is understood to have been an MP.

And former Labour councillor Anna Tapsell claims she was visited by a police chief to “warn her off” after she raised concerns that detectives would not ­properly investigate allegations of ­paedophile activity in care homes.

Mr Driscoll launched his probe into child sex abuse claims in the South London borough of Lambeth in 1998.

But he claims Scotland Yard began meddling as soon as the politicians were named.

The Met set up a five year investigation into sexual abuse linked to Lambeth social care called Operation Middleton.

It was a joint probe with the council and was based in the town hall, leading to criticism that the Met were working too closely with the organisation that had employed abusers.

Officers traced 200 victims between 1998 to 2003 and the probe secured three convictions.
A total of 19 suspects were never identified, fuelling fears a ­paedophile ring had operated involving men from outside the care system.

Michael John Carroll, the former boss of the Angell Road home, was arrested in 1998 by Merseyside police for abuse spanning decades.

By that time Ms Tapsell had spent more than 10 years highlighting his case after she discovered Lambeth bosses let him run children’s homes until 1991 despite ­executives learning in 1986 he was a convicted ­paedophile.

Offline bootroll

Paedophilia in high places, Britain 2014
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2014, 06:06:43 AM »
Brian Gerrish and his team at the UK Column, 10th March 2014, at 34 minutes, report on an English woman from Cornwall who was dragged off by the police last week because she reported PAEDOPHLIA images being circulated in her childrens' school. She has been detained in a psychiatric hospital, and forcibly medicated with double dostage powerful drugs to erase her memory. She refused to take the drugs at first but was told "she would never see her children again" if she did not agree to medication!  http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-column-news-10th-march-2014 

On 5th March, the UK Column reported the CS gassing and beating of a woman, from Cleveland, UK, for reporting church-based paedophilia to her local corrupt police force.http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-column-news-5th-march-2014

Meanwhile, anti-paedophile campaigner Robert Green continues to be held in prison, without charge, in Scotland, for daring to complain that the authorities in Scotland have failed to properly investigate a paedo-ring of high-ranking Scottish people. http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/robert-green-arrested-by-scottish-police-the-same-police-he-accuses-of-operating-a-paedophile-ring/

And now, the MSM have finally published what we have all known for years from the alternative media, that PIE - the Paedophile Information Exchange always had friends in high places:- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/10659100/Harriet-Harman-Jack-Dromey-Patricia-Hewitt-and-the-Paedophile-Information-Exchange.html
For those of you who do not know:- The Right Honourable Harriet Harman, Queen's Council and Member of Parliament is New Labour's deputy leader, she is also Prime Minister David Cameron's cousin.
Her husband, Dromey, is very high up in the British Trade Union movement, and
the Right Honourable Patricia Hewitt is also a New Labour Member of Parliament. 

This is viscious, corrupt police state Britain, in 2014! 
Forget Mary Poppins, it is utter, evil madness over here!
Sweet Hope, ethereal balm upon me shed,
and wave thy silver pinions o'er my head!

Offline iamc2

Re: Paedophilia in high places, Britain 2014
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2014, 06:46:53 AM »
 For adults to RAPE children is a CRIME against the most innocent among us: and these people should be put to DEATH.
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline jerryweaver

ITCCS Urgent Appeal: British soldier persecuted, institutionalized for discussing common law arrest warrants against Elizabeth Windsor

http://itccs.org/2014/05/07/itccs-urgent-appeal-british-soldier-persecuted-institutionalized-for-discussing-common-law-arrest-warrants-against-elizabeth-windsor/

Stafford, England, May 7, 2014, 4 pm GMT

Vivian Cunningham, a serving soldier in the Irish Guards Regiment in Aldershot, Hampshire, has been detained, institutionalized and drugged against his will for mentioning to a senior officer the Common Law arrest warrants against convicted felon Elizabeth Windsor (aka “Queen Elizabeth”).

Guardsman Cunningham is presently being detained without his consent for six months at the mental care unit of St. George’s Hospital in Stafford (ph: 44 01785 25788). He has been injected with olanzapine, an atypical anti-psychotic drug, under the orders of a Captain Murrell (ph: 44 07909686198) and Doctors Khan and Sema.

Recently, Guardsman Cunningham reported to Captain Murrell the existence of the standing arrest warrant against Windsor, and her lawful conviction for crimes against humanity. According to Cunningham, Capt. Murrell responded by saying “Yes I believe the evidence you have shown me, but is it ok if you attend a medical assessment to make sure you are ok?”. Cunningham agreed, and was then committed with a diagnosis of having suffered an “acute psychotic episode”.

Clearly, Cunningham has been committed under the notorious “Fixated Threat” law, which criminalizes opinion in England, and classifies the criticism of any political figure as a mental disorder.

The ITCCS Executive states categorically that Guardsman Vivian Cunningham has been targeted by the British Crown for his circulating of evidence of Elizabeth Windsor’s guilt under the law. Cunningham’s persecution is directly related to the present Common Law Court’s investigation of the British Crown and members of the “royal family” for child trafficking and murder.

The ITCCS Executive therefore calls upon all of its global affiliates and British members to protest at St. George’s hospital in Stafford, and phone the facility and Capt. Murrell to demand an explanation for Cunningham’s incarceration. Protests and occupations will commence at British embassies and businesses around the world, and will continue until Vivian Cunnigham is released unconditionally.

Vivian Cunningham is hereby declared a prisoner of conscience in England by the ITCCS.

Issued by ITCCS Central
7 May, 2014
Brussels

Offline iamc2

Re: Paedophilia in high places, Britain 2014
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2014, 10:37:25 PM »
For adults to RAPE children is a CRIME against the most innocent among us: and these people should be put to DEATH.

Pedophiles should be put to death: as they have killed a child in innocents.

Why/ should society ever give these perverts a pass?

I say: 'Drop the bloody perverts off earth; and No One Will Miss Them!"      Think about it mates,,, ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/nov/22/media-gagged-westminster-child-abuse-ring
Media ‘gagged over bid to report MP child sex cases’
 Security services accused of aiding Westminster paedophilia cover-up

The security services are facing questions over the cover-up of a Westminster paedophile ring as it emerged that files relating to official requests for media blackouts in the early 1980s were destroyed.

Two newspaper executives have told the Observer that their publications were issued with D-notices – warnings not to publish intelligence that might damage national security – when they sought to report on allegations of a powerful group of men engaging in child sex abuse in 1984. One executive said he had been accosted in his office by 15 uniformed and two non-uniformed police over a dossier on Westminster paedophiles passed to him by the former Labour cabinet minister Barbara Castle.

Theresa May, home secretary, this month told the Commons that an official review into whether there had been a cover-up of the Home Office’s handling of child-abuse allegations in the 1980s had returned a verdict of “not proven”. The review, by Peter Wanless, the chief executive of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, was prompted by the discovery that 114 Home Office files related to child abuse in the 1980s had gone missing.

... The files contained the name of 16 MPs said to be involved and another 40 who were supportive of the goals of the Paedophile Information Exchange, which sought to reduce the age of consent.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11248683/Historic-Westminster-child-abuse-and-murder-claims-only-tip-of-the-iceberg-in-scandal-Theresa-May-warns.html
Historic Westminster child abuse and murder claims 'only tip of the iceberg' in scandal, Theresa May warns

Home Secretary suggests more allegations and revelations are likely during Andrew Marr Show appearance [/b]

By  Ben Riley-Smith, Political Correspondent
11:43AM GMT 23 Nov 2014

Revelations that politicians allegedly murdered and raped young boys is "only the tip of the iceberg" in the Westminster historic child abuse scandal, Theresa May has warned.

The Home Secretary expressed dismay that institutions designed to protect children failed in the past and said she was determined to bring those guilty to justice, whatever their position
Mrs May told The Andrew Marr Show: "How was it that in the past, but continuing today, the very institutions of the state that should be protecting children were not doing so?"

"Why was it that these abuses were able to take place and that nobody was brought to justice as a result of that. We must as a society, I believe, get to the truth of that and because I think what we’re seeing is frankly - what we’ve already seen revealed - is only the tip of the iceberg on this issue.”

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
I'm looking for the Paterno/Sandusky thread if there is one.... BoysTown all over again ?  

Tahoe...

This may be one of the threads you are looking for... there are others but this is the biggie that deals with the first big expose on the subject.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=225159.msg1327553#msg1327553

Then there is this one that goes into the Penn State / Sandusky thing at length.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=221807.msg1314636#msg1314636

To answer the question at the end of your last post as to why these thing go on... The people have been COWED! Folks turn a blind eye...

JTCoyoté

"Reverie is when ideas float in our mind without
reflection or regard of the understanding."

~John Locke

EvadingGrid

Young boys WERE murdered by Westminster paedophile ring, former Scotland Yard detectives claim
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845969/Former-Scotland-Yard-detectives-say-young-boys-murdered-Westminster-paedophile-ring.html

*    New claims reportedly made in written statements by two retired officers

*    Emerged after witness 'Nick' claimed he saw Tory MP throttle a boy, 12

*    Scandal revolves round Elm Guest House and Dolphin Square in London

*    Two journalists say they were barred from reporting for 'national security'

*    But 'D-notice requests from government in 1984' have now been destroyed

*    Home Secretary Theresa May admits revelations only 'tip of the iceberg'

*    Scotland Yard chief Bernard Hogan-Howe says 40 detectives investigating

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845969/Former-Scotland-Yard-detectives-say-young-boys-murdered-Westminster-paedophile-ring.html

Two retired detectives have reportedly backed claims that young boys were murdered by politicians at paedophile orgies.

The claims, said to be in new written statements handed to the Metropolitan Police, have emerged just a week after a witness called 'Nick' claimed he saw a Tory MP throttle a 12-year-old boy to death.

Scotland Yard has already confirmed it is examining a 'possible homicide' committed 30 years ago by a paedophile ring whose ranks included senior Establishment figures.

The revelation came as the Home Secretary Theresa May admitted the recent spate of child abuse allegations were only the 'tip of the iceberg'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845969/Former-Scotland-Yard-detectives-say-young-boys-murdered-Westminster-paedophile-ring.html

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Wow this story is really breaking ...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mps-westminster-paedophile-ring-were-untouchables-claims-former-special-branch-officer-1476155
MPs in Westminster Paedophile Ring Were 'Untouchables' Claims Former Special Branch OfficerTwo ex-Scotland Yard detectives backed up of Westminster paedophile sex orgies

By Fiona Keating
November 23, 2014 10:58 GMT

Two former Scotland Yard detectives have backed up claims that paedophile MPs in Westminster murdered boys at sex orgies in London.
Former Scotland Yard detectives have come forward to tell detectives in the Metropolitan Police Service's paedophile unit that Scotland Yard was aware of a group in Parliament who sexually abused children over 30 years ago, but they were unable to take action.
The two former police officers alleged: "There was a significant paedophile group in Parliament who were untouchable to the police," according to a report from the investigative news agency Exaro.
The ex-detectives have made written statements to officers from the Met who are operating under the umbella of Operation Fairbank investigating the VIP paedophile ring. They say the group were too powerful to bring to justice, and also claim they were ordered not to investigate further.

| - - - -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10950127/Westminster-paedophile-ring-allegations-timeline.html

Westminster paedophile ring allegations: timeline
By  Tom Whitehead, and David Barrett
5:29PM GMT 11 Nov 2014

Cyril Smith Photo: PAUL ARMIGER

November 1983 – Conservative MP Geoffrey Dickens sends 40-page dossier to then Home Secretary Leon Brittan detailing alleged child abusers within the British Establishment. It contains the names of Cyril Smith and other senior politicians.

November 1983 – Mr Dickens tells his family “That’s it now. Let it all begin. This is going to blow it all apart.”
March 1984 – Mr Brittan writes to Mr Dickens to say the dossier has been assessed by prosecutors and handed to the police.
May 1995 – Mr Dickens dies with knowledge that no arrests or prosecutions have ever been bought as a result of his dossier.
September 2010 – Rochdale MP Cyril Smith dies having never been charged with any child abuse offences

September and October 2012 – The Jimmy Savile child abuse scandal breaks fuelling a litany of historical sex abuse allegations.

October 2012 – Labour MP Tom Watson claims during Prime Ministers Questions in the House of Commons that there is “clear intelligence suggesting a powerful paedophile network linked to Parliament and No10”.

November 2012 – Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk uses parliamentary privilege to claim that Cyril Smith was a “29-stone bully” who sexually abused boys. He says new alleged victims have come forward in the wake of the Savile scandal.

November 2012 – The Crown Prosecution Service revealed they considered allegations against Smith in 1970, 1998 and 1999 but rejected them on each occasions. The CPS and Greater Manchester Police admit Smith should have been prosecuted.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/westminster-paedophile-ring-cop-warned-4678617

The brother of a missing teenage boy claims he told a senior policeman that he suspected a top-level cover-up – and was warned: “Stop talking like that, you might get hurt.”

Kevin Allen’s 15-year-old younger brother Martin ­vanished in November 1979, writes Nick Dorman in the Sunday People.

And Kevin, now 51, believes case files have been lost or destroyed, scuppering new bids to solve the mystery.

Martin, son of the chauffeur to the Australian High Commissioner, vanished on his way from King’s Cross, London, to his Kensington home.

Police fear he was a­bducted by a man while on a Tube train.

His disappearance has been linked to notorious Elm Guest House in Barnes, South West London – the alleged VIP paedophile brothel currently being probed.

It is also feared that eight-year-old Vishal Mehrotra, who was abducted and killed in 1981, was taken to the house.

Police refused to comment last night.

Lost kid files reopened

Detectives are trawling through files on at least 200 missing children to identify three boys allegedly killed by the Westminster paedo network.

But the huge number of ­missing boys who match Nick’s brief ­descriptions makes it difficult.
It also highlights just how many boys went missing – often from ­within the “care” system.
Some were never even reported as missing to the police.

The witness, known as Nick to protect his identity, also says he was sexually abused by MPs and VIPs.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_child_abuse_scandal

The Elm Guest House child abuse scandal arose from claims of sexual abuse and the grooming of children by prominent British men, including former government ministers, senior MPs, top police officers and people with links to the royal household, at parties held at the former Elm Guest House in Rocks Lane, near Barnes Common in South West London during the late 1970s and 1980s.

An investigation, Operation Fairbank, which was led by the Metropolitan Police Service, started in late 2012. The investigation was a "scoping exercise" aimed at a "preliminary assessment of the evidence rather than a formal inquiry".[1] The existence of the operation was confirmed on 12 December 2012, after operating in secret for several weeks.[1] A full criminal investigation, Operation Fernbridge, was launched in February 2013 as a result of allegations arising from Operation Fairbank,[2] and in November 2014 Operation Midland was set up to examine claims of a possible homicide.[3] The allegations of an establishment paedophile ring are part of a complex multi-agency investigation.[4]

Prominent people who attended parties at Elm Guest House are reported to have included the Liberal MP Cyril Smith, the Soviet spy Anthony Blunt, the former British diplomat Sir Peter Hayman, and the Foreign Office barrister Colin Peters, who was later jailed in 1989 for being part of a network which abused over a hundred boys.[4][5][6] According to The Independent, other alleged visitors to the guesthouse include a Sinn Féin politician, a Labour MP, several Conservative politicians, judges and pop stars.[7][8]

In addition to eight guest rooms, facilities at the three-story Elm Guest House included a sauna, solarium and video studio.[9][5] The Edwardian house is now a private residence and the current occupants are not connected to the allegations

Claims by Tom Watson MP

Operation Fairbank was set up following claims by Labour Party politician Tom Watson in the House of Commons that the police should look afresh at claims of a "powerful paedophile network linked to Parliament and No 10".[1] Watson raised the issue at Prime Minister's Questions on 24 October 2012.[1][11] The information was passed to him by a journalist from the investigative news website Exaro.[12] He suggested that such a network may have existed in the past at a high level, protected by connections to Parliament and involving a close aide to a former Prime Minister; neither the aide nor the former Prime Minister were named.[13]

Watson referred to Peter Righton, a former consultant to the National Children's Bureau, who was convicted of importing and possessing illegal pornographic material in 1992. Watson said that files on Righton contained "clear intelligence of a widespread paedophile ring...One of its members boasts of a link to a senior aide of a former Prime Minister, who says he could smuggle indecent images of children from abroad

| - - - -

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/jul/05/elm-guest-house-paedophile-network-allegations
Edwardian house at heart of a long-simmering sex scandal

Calls for full inquiry as allegations of 1980s abuse by 'powerful paedophile network' in London resurface

Tom Watson
The Observer

The handsome Edwardian house that was formerly Elm Guest House, near Barnes, in south-west London, was long ago converted into flats. Its eight guest rooms were rearranged into two-bedroom apartments, each worth today more than £500,000. Estate agents say that among the property's greatest attractions are its transport links.

Some 30 years ago, the convenient location was similarly appealing. "It is just over Hammersmith bridge, is well served by underground and bus services and by British Rail and is near the M4, A3, A4 and A40," said a newsletter published in 1982 by a Tory fringe organisation, the Conservative Group for Homosexual Equality. "The facilities include a sauna, solarium and video studio."

Two months later, Elm Guest House was raided by police and its owners, Haroon and Carole Kasir, were convicted at the Old Bailey of running a brothel.

The Kasirs had allowed a small industry to bloom in their establishment. Male prostitutes had found it a convenient place to take clients and it was probably perceived as a safe retreat for gay men in a society which, despite the legalisation of homosexual acts in 1967, was still profoundly homophobic. After Carole Kasir's suicide in 1990, that was, perhaps, how some would have liked the story of Elm Guest House to have ended.

Today, however, this suburban house is at the heart of a simmering scandal threatening to boil over and take with it the reputations of a swath of the political class of the 1970s and 1980s.

In 2012 Tom Watson, the Labour MP who played a key role in exposing the phone-hacking scandal at the News of the World, stood up in parliament to ask the prime minister to ensure that a dossier of information used in 1992 to convict a notorious paedophile called Peter Righton was examined thoroughly. Watson said he believed the file, if it still existed, would provide some evidence of a "powerful paedophile network linked to parliament and No 10".

Back in 1983, Geoffrey Dickens, a Tory MP, had got wind of something of this. He compiled a dossier, telling his family it was "explosive" and would "blow the lid" on powerful and famous child abusers. The dossier was handed over to the then home secretary, Leon Brittan, who acknowledged receipt in a letter and suggested the police had been informed. "In general terms, the view of the Director of Public Prosecutions is that two of the letters you forwarded could form the basis for enquiries by the police and they are now being passed to the appropriate authorities," he wrote. Nothing was heard of the Dickens dossier again.

Last year, after further questions by Watson, the Home Office searched for Dickens's files. It couldn't find them.

Pressed last week, the prime minister ordered another look. "I've asked the permanent secretary at the Home Office to do everything he can to find answers to all of these questions and to make sure we can reassure people about these events," David Cameron told reporters.

Yet as the Observer reveals today, the Dickens dossier was just one of 114 potentially relevant files found to be missing by officials when they did their initial search. "The public are going to think something fishy is going on and who could blame them," said Simon Danczuk, the Labour MP who outed Smith as a child abuser. The MP for Rochdale, Smith's old constituency, he believes there must now be a Hillsborough-style inquiry into the abuse scandal. "Since outing Smith I have had senior police officers coming forward, and others, who want to share their experience of investigating these sorts of matters," he said. "But they tell me that they feel they have to be cautious about what they say for fear of losing their pensions. One told me that he had signed a gagging order.

The questions a Hillsborough-style inquiry into organised child abuse would need to answer

1 What did Leon Brittan do with the dossier of allegations compiled by Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens?

2 Why did the police not investigate the claims contained within the Dickens dossier?

3 Did the Home Office fund the Paedophile Information Exchange and, if so, which minister approved it and why?

4 What happened to the 114 documents relating to organised child abuse that the Home Office admits it has either destroyed or lost?

5 Was the late Cyril Smith MP part of a network of high-ranking politicians and officials working in the 1970s and 1980s to cover up child abuse?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/former-intelligence-agent-andrea-davison-stitched-up-by-the-system-for-her-vip-paedophile-revelations-talks-on-the-richie-allen-show-on-davidicke-com/
Former Intelligence agent Andrea Davison, stitched up by the system for her VIP paedophile revelations, talks on the Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com

No ‘inquiry’ into political paedophilia, historic or otherwise, has any credibility unless Andrea is allowed back into the country, the bogus and laughable conviction against her quashed, and her evidence presented – including her mass of documents revealing ‘elite’ paedophiles stolen by the police and still held by them years later

Thursday 20 November 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAaPXWdTXyU

| - - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9XzsKLnrAI&list=TLDAu6bJicz1c
David Icke - Two Hour Special on Royal/Political Paedophilia Talking on the Richie Allen Show - How the Global Pieces Fit

Published on Nov 18, 2014

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Tahoe... This may be one of the threads you are looking for... there are others but this is the biggie that deals with the first big expose on the subject.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=225159.msg1327553#msg1327553
Then there is this one that goes into the Penn State / Sandusky thing at length.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=221807.msg1314636#msg1314636

To answer the question at the end of your last post as to why these thing go on... The people have been COWED! Folks turn a blind eye...

JTCoyoté

"Reverie is when ideas float in our mind without
reflection or regard of the understanding."
~John Locke

I found it: but the others cited are good too
Sandusky: I Am Innocent, "I Shouldn’t Have Showered With Those Kids

Then there's the Vatican:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-benedict-breaks-sevenmonth-silence-to-deny-covering-up-abuse-by-paedophile-priests-and-to-denounce-richard-dawkins-work-as-science-fiction-8839015.html
Pope Benedict breaks seven-month silence to deny covering up abuse by paedophile priests, and to denounce Richard Dawkins' work as 'science fiction'
John Hall   Author Biography
Wednesday 25 September 2013

Emeritus Pope Benedict has broken a seven-month silence to deny covering up the “filth” of sexual abuse by Catholic priests, and to denounce the work of Richard Dawkins as “science fiction”.

Benedict XVI, who retired as pope earlier this year, made the comments in a letter to prominent mathematician and atheist Piergiorgio Odifreddi – extracts of which have been published in Italy’s La Repubblica newspaper.

In the letter, which forms the first public work by Benedict since his retirement, and the first time he has ever denied personal responsibility for the paedophile priest scandal, the ex-pope wrote that he had “never tried to cover these things up”.

For close to 25 years the former Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger headed a Vatican office responsible for handling allegations of abuse in the Catholic Church – a department now criticised for allegedly turning a blind eye to the activities of paedophile priests.

Ratzinger was prefect when allegations of sexual abuse by priests first emerged in the US in 2002, and had become Pope Benedict XVI by the time it turned into an international scandal in 2010

New Pope was announced 3hrs ago...
I will say the Pope seems to be slowly cleaning house - I don't think this was an accident ... but how many other paedo's are left at the Vatican ? ... this guy was using the diplomatic pouch of the Vatican to distribute the filth ...

Archibishop' Jozef Wesolowski

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/vatican-child-porn-found-paedo-archibishop-jozef-wesolowski-investigation-1467124
Vatican: Child Porn Found in 'Paedo Archibishop' Jozef Wesolowski Investigation

By Umberto Bacchi
September 25, 2014 10:47 BST

Child pornography was found by Vatican detectives investigating a former archbishop arrested ahead of an unprecedented criminal trial for paedophilia at the Holy See.

Vatican spokesman father Federico Lombardi said that the additional charge of child porn possession has been filed against Jozef Wesolowski, a 66-year-old accused of sexually abusing underage boys while serving as Holy See envoy to the Dominican Republic.

Investigators are also probing whether the former clergyman committed abuses during his numerous previous posts around the world, Lombardi said.

Before arriving in Santo Domingo in 2008, Wesolowski served as apostolic nuncio in Bolivia and Central Asia - covering Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kirghizstan and Uzbekistan - after holding less prominent roles in Southern African, Costa Rica, Japan , Switzerland, India and Denmark.
Wesolowski was held earlier this week in what was the first-ever arrest of its kind inside the Vatican.
He was recalled to Rome last year, after Dominican media alleged he hired "rent boys" and was subsequently banished from the clergy, after a canonical court found him guilty of sex abuse.
Wesolowski was the highest-ranking Vatican official ever to be investigated for sex abuse, and the first top papal representative to receive a defrocking sentence.
The criminal trial against him is expected to start by January and Lombardi suggested he might face up to seven years in the Vatican's tiny jail.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1034645/pg1
Vatican Pedophilia Scandal: Archbishop Jozef Wesolowski Stored Over 100,000 Child Porn Videos

A former Vatican archbishop accused of paedophilia stored tens of thousands of child porn videos and photos on a computer in his office at the Holy See diplomatic compound in the Dominican Republic, it has emerged.

Details of Jozef Wesolowski's massive child porn stash have been revealed after the 66-year-old was arrested at the Vatican earlier this week.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11359459/Secret-government-file-on-unnatural-sexual-behaviour-at-Westminster-unearthed.html
Secret government file on 'unnatural' sexual behaviour at Westminster unearthed
By  Steven Swinford, Senior Political Correspondent
9:57AM GMT 21 Jan 2015

An academic discovers document from the Prime Minister's files which contain allegations of 'unnatural sexual proclivities' between 1980 and 1981.

The document was uncovered by Dr Chris Murphy, a security and intelligence expert, who was alerted to its title: "PREM19/588 -SECURITY. Allegations against former public [missing word] of unnatural sexual proclivities; security aspects 1980 Oct 27 - 1981 Mar 20."
A secret government file detailing "unnatural" sexual behaviour taking place at Westminster 35 years ago has been unearthed at the National Archives.

The documents were held in the Prime Minister's file series in the 1980s suggesting that the late Baroness Thatcher, the then Prime Minister, may have seen them.

The Cabinet Office has said that the file will be made available to the inquiry into historic child abuse

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11377629/Sex-abuse-victims-accidentally-named-by-MPs.html
Sex abuse victims ["] accidentally ["] named by MPs

Home affairs select committee publishes documents naming victims of abuse on its website

The names of child sex abuse victims have been accidentally published by MPs.

The House of Commons' home affairs select committee, chaired by Keith Vaz MP, made four victims' names public on its website as part of its inquiry into the Home Office's handling of the issue.

Some of the victims named in the documents said they have been approached by abusers and even received death threats.

In a letter to Theresa May, the Home Secretary, a group of abuse survivors said: "It has exposed us as individuals, making us feel vulnerable, and is having a huge impact on our work."

Earlier this week Mr Vaz said he was aiming for "transparency" by publishing the 96 page dossier, which is believed to have been leaked by Sharon Evans, a member of the Home Office's abuse panel.

The documents included email discussions between officials working on the sex abuse inquiry, and were disclosed to the committee in a bid to support claims that Mrs Evans had been bullied by another member of the inquiry team
"At the request of the individuals concerned the material has been redacted to remove references to these individuals.

"The names of all these individuals were already in the public domain.”

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Russell Brand exposing depths of the UK Paedo Case
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2015, 12:49:10 AM »
Russell Branded looks into Britain's Franklin Coverup
--------------------------------------------
Russell Brand exposing the depths of Paedophilia in the UK establishment on his news analysis show The Trews.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/russell-brand-exposing-the-depths-of-paedophilia-in-the-uk-establishment-on-his-news-analysis-show-the-trews/#mp57WOlq4mUWz7Zz.99

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Of course they never name anyone that is still ALIVE ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11380078/Westminster-paedophile-ring-Sir-Peter-Hayman-named-in-secret-file.html
Westminster 'paedophile ring': Sir Peter Hayman named in secret file
National Archives paper reveals the late diplomat Sir Peter Hayman was the focus of a report into 'unnatural' sexual behaviour in the 1980s
By  David Barrett, Home Affairs Correspondent
3:22PM GMT 30 Jan 2015

Former diplomat Sir Peter Hayman has been named as the subject of a secret file concerning "unnatural sexual proclivities".

The file, which has just been released to the National Archives, names the late Sir Peter in a report prepared for then prime minister Margaret Thatcher.

His name had previously been redacted from the file name, which emerged in the wake of an inquiry into the Home Office's handling of child sexual abuse allegations.

Sir Peter, who died in 1992, was named as an abuser of children by the MP Geoffrey Dickens in the 1980s and also had links to the controversial Paedophile Information Exchange.

The file name, released in full by the National Archives for the first time, is "PREM 19/588 SECURITY. Sir Peter Hayman: allegations against former public official of unnatural sexual proclivities; security aspects."

| - - - -

Russell Brand exposing the depths of Pedophilia [Video]

Russell Branded looks into Britain's Franklin Coverup
--------------------------------------------
Russell Brand exposing the depths of Paedophilia in the UK establishment on his news analysis show The Trews.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/russell-brand-exposing-the-depths-of-paedophilia-in-the-uk-establishment-on-his-news-analysis-show-the-trews/#mp57WOlq4mUWz7Zz.99

must see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAY46NW7EDo

see: Lawsuit Claims Prince Andrew Had Sex with Underage Sex Slave (Jeffrey Epstein case)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
don't go to the hospital ... How are there still MORE stories coming out on this perv ...?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-savile-report-paedophiles-reign-5240072
Jimmy Savile report: Paedophile's reign of terror in hospitals could've been stopped on 10 occasions
22:31, 26 February 2015

One formal and nine informal complaints were made against the paedophile at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire

Hospital bosses missed 10 chances to halt Jimmy Savile’s reign of abuse, a report revealed today.

One formal and nine informal complaints were made against the paedophile at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire.

Yet still he was allowed unprecedented access to the NHS where he preyed on patients across 41 hospitals.

A series of reports into the country’s most prolific abuser today detailed how bosses turned a blind eye because of his fame and the amount of cash he raised.

And patients could still be at risk from high-profile predators because many hospitals still do not have “explicit and robust processes for managing their relationships with celebrities”, another report found.
Barrister Kate Lampard, who led an independent report into how Savile got away with abusing patients, staff and visitors at NHS hospitals over 50 years, said NHS volunteer programmes were still “not managed and overseen at a senior level”, meaning patients could still be at risk.

He targeted cancer sufferers, burns victims, pregnant mothers, paralysed women and even bodies of the deceased. As well as patients he abused staff, visitors, volunteers and charity fundraisers.

His victims at Stoke Mandeville ranged in age from eight to 40 years old, but almost half of them were under 16.

Most of the victims were female although 10% were male. The abuse ranged from a grope underneath a hospital gown to full rape.

It is also likely he had sex with bodies in a mortuary at Leeds General Infirmary for up to 50 years, and he is believed to have stolen glass eyes from the dead and made them into medallions and rings.

| - - -

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/feb/26/jimmy-savile-abuse-stoke-mandeville-hospital-inquiry
Jimmy Savile abused 60 people at Stoke Mandeville hospital, inquiry finds

Late BBC DJ was subject of at least 10 formal and informal complaints by victims going back to 1972, but none were taken seriously, report says
Thursday 26 February 2015 05.20 EST

Jimmy Savile was given free rein to sexually abuse 60 people, including seriously ill eight-year-olds, over two decades at Stoke Mandeville hospital due to his gold-plated status as a celebrity fundraiser, an inquiry has found.

The late BBC DJ was the subject of at least 10 complaints going back to 1972, but none were taken seriously or raised with senior managers, according to the NHS investigation.

The victims included a girl aged eight or nine raped 10 times by Savile when she visited the hospital where her relatives worked.

The report by Dr Androulla Johnstone and Christine Dent for the NHS Health and Social Care Advisory Service describes Savile as “an opportunistic predator who could also on occasions show a high degree of premeditation when planning attacks on his victims”.

| - - - -

Historic sexual abuse at the hospital

The joint Metropolitan Police Service and National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children report of the investigations into sexual abuse committed by disc jockey Jimmy Savile found that Savile, who was a valued fundraiser for the institution, committed offences there between 1965 and 1988. Twenty-two offences there between those dates have been formally recorded as crimes by the police.[6] A former child patient at the hospital has said that nurses warned her to stay in bed and pretend to be asleep when Savile was due to visit.[7]

Dr Michael Salmon, consultant paediatrician at Stoke Mandeville hospital, was convicted and jailed for three years in 1990 for indecent assaults on teenaged girl patients, two thirteen year olds and one sixteen year old girl.[8] In the aftermath of the Savile scandal, Salmon was arrested as part of Operation Yewtree on 17 December 2013. He was subsequently convicted of nine indecent assaults and two rapes, with victim's ages ranging from eleven to eighteen and having occurred between 1973 and 1988. Despite working at the hospital at the same time as Savile there is no known link between the two.[9]

Independent investigator Dr Androulla Johnstone published a report on Savile's activities at the hospital on 26 February 2015. The report found that he had sexually abused more than 50 people there, including staff, patients and visitors; one was an 8-year-old child. Savile had full access to all parts of the hospital. The report stated that it was widely known at the hospital that Savile was a "sex pest", and that 10 complaints had been made at the time, but no action was taken.[10] The report also found that three doctors, including Salmon, had been convicted of sex crimes against their patients in the preceding four decades.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-31164690
6 February 2015 Last updated at 12:05 ET
Doctor Michael Salmon guilty of indecent assaults
Former doctor Michael Salmon has been found guilty of indecently assaulting girls at a hospital where Jimmy Savile abused patients.

The 79-year-old was convicted of nine indecent assaults and two rapes carried out against six girls at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire.

Reading Crown Court heard the attacks took place between 1973 and 1988.

Police said more women had contacted them with allegations against Salmon since the start of the trial.

The former doctor, of Salisbury in Wiltshire, was struck off the medical register in 1991.
Although he worked at Stoke Mandeville while Savile abused patients at the hospital, their offending is not believed to have been linked.

A date for sentencing has not yet been set

Offline jerryweaver

Re: Russell Brand exposing depths of the UK Paedo Case
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2015, 02:40:04 AM »

Media, British Senior Military, Police, All Say UK Government On The Verge Of Collapse Over Pedophilial Scandal, Corruption..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=56&v=gFC8k0VI9DQ

http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/thousands-children-stolen-uk-government-every-year-ex-nato-security-chief

Thousands Of Children Stolen By UK Government Every Year - ex-NATO Security Chief

Nigel Cooper - until recently the senior security consultant for NATO, who has had his daughter stolen by the UK, despite an order from the Hague that she should be returned to him.

Offline jerryweaver

Re: Russell Brand exposing depths of the UK Paedo Case
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2015, 03:31:38 PM »

Media, British Senior Military, Police, All Say UK Government On The Verge Of Collapse Over Pedophilial Scandal, Corruption..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=56&v=gFC8k0VI9DQ

http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/thousands-children-stolen-uk-government-every-year-ex-nato-security-chief

Thousands Of Children Stolen By UK Government Every Year - ex-NATO Security Chief

Nigel Cooper - until recently the senior security consultant for NATO, who has had his daughter stolen by the UK, despite an order from the Hague that she should be returned to him.

I searched a bit on google and didn't find too much support for this story fwiw. 

Then there is this on the same thread at rumormillnews.com

5,200 Pentagon Employees Bought Child Pornography, Investigation halted after 8 Months
Thanks to YouTuber - Alexander Higgins

https://youtu.be/D7n316nGhVo

CIA Sodomite Anderson Cooper is digging into this can of worms.   

My thoughts.

A: The story is true.

B: Some Pentagon folks are getting framed by the CIA.

C: Some Pentagon folks are using GOV computers and work time to
watch porn and child porn is being uploaded by covert operatives in order to
create another moral busting scandal ..

ZIONISTS and Illuminati control the porn industry in the US and use it to destabilize and destroy.
I have known a few porn actresses in my days and they tell a story of pedophilia and exploitation.
It is a pretty weird scene. Stay as far away from that as you can.

EvadingGrid

Jimmy Savile - Linked to - Royal Family
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2015, 07:33:35 PM »
How Savile seduced the royals: As it's claimed he nearly became godfather to Harry, how the predatory DJ wormed his way into the very heart of Palace life
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3122130/How-Savile-seduced-royals-s-claimed-nearly-godfather-Harry-predatory-DJ-wormed-way-heart-Palace-life.html

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
Re: Jimmy Savile - Linked to - Royal Family
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2015, 10:59:13 PM »

1978 - Sex Pistol's Johnny Rotten Warns About Jimmy Savile, But Was Cut By the BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdNsnt3Ug40

Published on Jun 27, 2014

Sex Pistols ex-lead singer John Lydon, aka Johnny Rotten, was interviewed by the BBC in late 1978. In the video Johnny Lyndon said he would like make a movie and kill about 200 people. One of the people he names is Jimmy Savile.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dude447

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2015, 11:34:45 PM »
In a Jimmy Saville voice now then now then hows about that boys and girls

EvadingGrid

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2015, 04:25:16 AM »
I met some one in the Pub who had bought a Rolf Harris Painting . . . as an investment.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Re: PEDO CASES
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2015, 06:36:10 PM »
British Lord appears in court over historical child sex abuse charges https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WeO4XXtjA

Aug 14, 2015 euronews

Lord Janner has appeared in court for the first time over historical child sex abuse charges.

The British peer faces 22 charges spanning the 1960s-80s.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Most in UK paedophile ring are Freemasons says abuse victim - Jimmy Savile
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2015, 01:43:46 PM »
Interesting collection of characters ...

http://fallingmasonry.info/masonic-lords.html
Michael Heseltine Lord Heseltine (Conservative); Former Secretary of State for Defence Bilderberg attendee

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/headlines-march-18-2013-cross-1754953
Morning news headlines for March 18, 2013

David Cameron, Jimmy Savile, George Osborne and Lord Heseltine

MPs urge sex abuse courts

VULNERABLE sexual abuse witnesses should be allowed to give evidence in new specialist courts featuring uniquely-trained judges in the wake of the Rochdale and Jimmy Savile scandals, MPs will argue today

The court sittings, modelled on those introduced for domestic violence cases, would also ensure a specially-trained court usher is assigned to at-risk witnesses and facilities such as screens to protect them from the accused are provided.

Conservative MP Nicola Blackwood and Labour MP Ann Coffey are calling for specialist courts in two proposed amendments to the forthcoming Crime and Courts Bill, which is being debated in Parliament today.