Turncoat Rand Paul Campaigns for Romney in Ohio

Author Topic: Turncoat Rand Paul Campaigns for Romney in Ohio  (Read 4873 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Turncoat Rand Paul Campaigns for Romney in Ohio
« on: September 26, 2012, 10:21:45 AM »
Rand Paul aids Romney and Ryan in Ohio

by Jackie Kucinich, USA TODAY

DAYTON, Ohio -- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan arrived in Ohio this week to news of dropping poll numbers and a widening gap in the Buckeye state between the Republican nominee and President Obama. Luckily, they brought back up.

Sen. Rand Paul,R-Ky., joined the pair on the road Tuesday, and while he had planned to campaign for Romney, his appearance on the trail couldn't have come at a better time. The libertarian worldview that made him and his father -- Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas -- populist heroes was on full display in his brief remarks before he introduced Romney and Ryan. Paul told the crowd he was "mortified" by the fact that people in foreign countries are on television burning the American flag and yet still receive foreign aid.

More: http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2012/09/25/gop-ticket-is-seeking-support-from-libertarians-and-tea-party-activists/57842026/1?csp=34news
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
Re: Turncoat Rand Paul Campaigns for Romney in Ohio
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 01:32:17 PM »
SCREW RAND!!! HE SOLD OUT
Make it so!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 06:12:02 PM »
Optimus, you know I disagree with this!

It would be nice for people to start focusing on some positive things about Rand , instead of continuing this one thing he did that you and others don't like! Rand is one of the few guys in the Senate who have a brain and uses it! The jury is still out on Rand, IMO. One action does not make the man! He has stood up on many issues on the Senate floor and we should be focusing on those also! Dealing with only one thing you don't like is somewhat myopic in the scheme of things!

I prefer Rand over most of the other 99 Senators who are idiots who have screwed the people for decades. Most should be fired for allowing themselves to be owned by the very bankers who are presently destroying America! There is no excuse when a Congressman sells out, over many years, the very people they say they represent!

Please give Rand a break, or at least deal with him fairly but adding into the discussion some good things he is doing!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=10453&st=0&#last
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 07:17:08 PM »
All he had to do is TALK to Luke...
Make it so!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 08:09:03 PM »
 Does anyone have an answer to the mystery, out of the blue Rand jumped on the Rom wagon.
His dad had a message, I am with hope Americans heard it. I can't analize the reasoning behind all of this, I am dumbfounded by the whole deal. I can suspect a ton of  things but the raw truth evades me.
 My bottom line is the WARS, I'm not fond of America blowing up people or having their sons sent to kill or die for elites profits and goals.. Romney is hot to bloody his hands therefor & as in evidence the fact he publically stated he wants Iran wacked. A military build up, HOOOHAAAAAA. This guy evaded the draft during the Nam war.
  Sorry to rant, and go off the map. I can't judge the politics and won't attempt to find excuses for any of these guys, if they are so F*&%en hot for war let them take point, stick em in the boots.
  Randy, I don't know what the hell he is doing or why! I would humbly ask him to go and visit the buriel grounds in Iraq,Iran, Lybia, etc and place flowers on the graves as he explains to the survivors ?WHY?
 & As well as the family's of American sons who gave their lives for the globalists,x- remember Tillman..
  Romney and Obama, same team, Randy- I don't know what the hell happened, do you? Sorry guys, thats my bottom line, without profits there wouldn't be wars. I can't get my head around this shiite, we have been at war for a decade, hundreds of thousands killed, for what-$$$$$$$$$, controll, degregation and fall of the nations base.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 04:04:30 AM »
His Dad pussied-out and gave up, so what's he supposed to do - support Obama?

Blame Ron - not Rand.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline NastyNorthNyc

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 11:10:45 AM »
That's the game folks, fake libertarians. Obama will win

They need opposition, Police and Military vs The People

You won't hear 9/11 was an inside job from these libertarian shills. Because that's the whole point   

Ron Paul plays his part very well but Rand, looks like he needs a lot of learning to do from his dad.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 09:13:43 PM »
Political games, mucking the people. *Two degrees.
  To maintain the appearance of equality a voice of discent must be heard, that brave soul who speaks out for the people, who exposes the truth, who dares to step up.
  A % may be on the level, some may be the tokens necessary to keep up appearences knowing full well what is expected of them, understanding they will not make a ripple in the waters.
  But they have it waxed, creds, authority, rub elbows with the big dogs, money, influence, all the goodies that come along with the aristocracy.
  Why get in the game if the deck is stacked and you know it?
NOW-Ron's words ring in my ears, he spoke to the mankinds soul and mind, I would be severely disappointed if it was rhetoric, I don't believe a guy is capeable of going that far without conviction.
 That said and Ron out of the picture what of his son, I'm not capeable of making a surefire opinion, I don't know why Ron caved in or why Randy jumped ship, but I don't like it either way. They know and aren't sharing that tid bit, I have a feeling others on high know as well and never will share it with the commoner.

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 11:52:46 PM »
bump.  Chris...I agree that I have spent a great deal of time trying to figure out what happened.  We will probably never know.  But, when you believe in someone and their ideals and goals and then it is removed and you are left with a big hole.  We need a leader that truly believes in this country and loves it...the way our founding fathers did.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 12:44:15 AM »
Rand has a pretty good voting record so far, why throw him under the bus now? because he endorsed the nominee of his party? How's he supposed to get support for his issues if he doesn't?
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 01:18:16 AM »
Rand has a pretty good voting record so far, why throw him under the bus now? because he endorsed the nominee of his party? How's he supposed to get support for his issues if he doesn't?

I set my calendar waiting for this quote to pop up way back when Rand was baiing on the liberty movement and cozying up to the NWO back during the primary when Paul supporters were all screaming... "it just wasn't so".

I knew the NWO felt it would NOT 'seem' so-bad NOW that their shill Romney is the only choice between them and another 4 years of Obummer.

Rand has this great voting record?

On NDAA

At issue are Sections 1031 and 1032 of the FY 2012 National Defense Authorization Act - NDAA (S. 1867).  Good Rand

Senate no votes were cast by Thomas Harkin (D. IA), Rand Paul (R. KY), Thomas Coburn (R. OK), Jeff Merkley (D. OR), Ron Wyden (D. OR), Mike Lee (R. UT), and Bernie Sanders (I. VT).

On Internet censorship vs big mega telecom companies.   Bad Rand

If lost, consumers will be sacrificed to benefit powerful telecom and cable giants. In fact, they lobby furiously to destroy Internet freedom for greater profits and control of online content.

Many congressional members support them. On February 6, Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison (R. TX) introduced "SJ Res. 6: A joint resolution disapproving the rule submitted by the Federal Communications with respect to regulating the Internet and broadband industry practices."

The bill was referred to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee.

Forty Republican senators co-sponsored it, including Lamar Alexander (R. TN, Susan Collins (R. ME), Lindsey Graham (R. SC), Charles Grassley (R. IA), Orrin Hatch (R. UT), John McCain (R. AZ), Mitch McConnell (R. KY), Rand Paul (R. KY), Richard Shelby (R. AL), and Olympia Snowe (R. ME), and 30 others.

WEBSTER SMILE-ITH UPON YOU!

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 08:48:11 PM »
 Jo. I respect your feelings about Rand, in short, I'm not attacking the guy.
I just don't know to this day what was behind the whole deal. I beleive all the folks who supported his dad and him for all those years deserve to know reasons behind the whole deal.
 I could conjur up a bunch of shiite, but in truth I still feel as if we are being kept in the dark, most folks who supported the Pauls are remain dissapointed from this episode.
 I think its in evidence this was a serious letdown for the the people, will we ever get the real deal, doubtfull isn't it.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 09:42:29 PM »
Jo. I respect your feelings about Rand, in short, I'm not attacking the guy.
I just don't know to this day what was behind the whole deal. I beleive all the folks who supported his dad and him for all those years deserve to know reasons behind the whole deal.
 I could conjur up a bunch of shiite, but in truth I still feel as if we are being kept in the dark, most folks who supported the Pauls are remain dissapointed from this episode.
 I think its in evidence this was a serious letdown for the the people, will we ever get the real deal, doubtfull isn't it.

If your not getting the real deal form a politician (which is 99.9% of time) it's time to put your actions and faith into 'something' NOT someone else.

I think the Alex Jones audience should run and use 'social media' to keep their supporters not only informed BUT ACTIVE.  That's the ONLY way a republic can thrive.  It's NOT a spectator sport.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov