Romney preps public for WWIII - Predicts 12 Million Jobs in 4 years

Author Topic: Romney preps public for WWIII - Predicts 12 Million Jobs in 4 years  (Read 3997 times)

Offline InsideJob

Nothing like a world war for full employment/deployment

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/31/3-beefs-with-mitt-romney-s-convention-speech.html
1. Romney-Ryan Will Create 12 Million Jobs

“I’m running for president to help create a better future. A future where everyone who wants a job can find a job.  Where no senior fears for the security of their retirement. An America where every parent knows that their child will get an education that leads them to a good job and a bright horizon. And unlike the president, I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs.”

This sounds like a lot. But the problem with Romney’s promise here isn’t that he’s too pie-in-the-sky. It’s that these jobs are pretty much coming to us anyway. A number of economic forecasters, including Moody’s Analytics and Macroeconomic Advisers have said that the economy will add a baseline number of about 12 million jobs between 2012 and 2016—pretty much the whole time Romney would like to put his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office. Moody’s analysts have said that this baseline is “agnostic with regard to who is elected in November.”
[/quote]

| - - -

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/romney-party-yacht-flies-cayman-islands-flag/story?id=17105028#.UD56Wo5ZNJY

Romney Party Yacht Flies Cayman Islands Flag

Gov. Mitt Romney's campaign toasted its top donors Wednesday aboard a 150-foot yacht flying the flag of the Cayman Islands.

The floating party, hosted by a Florida developer on his yacht "Cracker Bay," was one of a dozen exclusive events meant to nurture those who have raised more than $1 million for Romney's bid.

"I think it's ironic they do this aboard a yacht that doesn't even pay its taxes," said a woman who lives aboard a much smaller boat moored at the St. Petersburg Municipal Marina...

Offline Freebird100

Re: Romney campaign boat flies Cayman Island flag
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 06:10:45 PM »
Kudos to ABC for covering this story.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 06:16:12 PM »
Cracker Bay hmmm
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 07:16:42 PM »
At least it wasn't paid for with taxpayer dollars, given how corrupt the US gov is I find a hard time to fault the rich for trying to legally pay as little as possible.

In other news Obama, Erich Holder and Big Sis armed the MEXICAN CARTELS and blamed american gun owners' constitution recognized rights. How about covering that story MSM!

Online fred.greek

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 07:39:54 PM »
Let he who is without any foreign made purchase (food, clothes, car, electronics, etc.) cast the first stone...

No, I do not want this man as the president... nor do I want the current president to remain...

I want someone who is not going to finish crashing us...

Ah well, I dream...

Retired but still working in the garden...

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 08:52:28 PM »
 Yup, neither one these chumps will make a difference, NWO jockeys, their run.

Only a people united will change the channel.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Romney preps public for WWIII - Predicts 12 Million Jobs in 4 years
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 01:12:39 PM »
Nothing like a world war for full employment/deployment

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/31/3-beefs-with-mitt-romney-s-convention-speech.html
1. Romney-Ryan Will Create 12 Million Jobs

“I’m running for president to help create a better future. A future where everyone who wants a job can find a job.  Where no senior fears for the security of their retirement. An America where every parent knows that their child will get an education that leads them to a good job and a bright horizon. And unlike the president, I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs.”

This sounds like a lot. But the problem with Romney’s promise here isn’t that he’s too pie-in-the-sky. It’s that these jobs are pretty much coming to us anyway. A number of economic forecasters, including Moody’s Analytics and Macroeconomic Advisers have said that the economy will add a baseline number of about 12 million jobs between 2012 and 2016—pretty much the whole time Romney would like to put his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office. Moody’s analysts have said that this baseline is “agnostic with regard to who is elected in November.”
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

EvadingGrid

Re: Romney preps public for WWIII - Predicts 12 Million Jobs in 4 years
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 01:19:26 PM »
12 million Homeland Security Gestapo Officers perhaps ?

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 03:06:20 PM »
12 million Homeland Security Gestapo Officers perhaps ?

Good one.  Col Anthony Shaffer (yesterday on the AJ Show) praised Amtrak for their security measures and in the next sentence said that Homeland Security wants to take over the security duties at Amtrak.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 05:01:42 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_home_front_during_World_War_II
United States home front during World War II
Labor

The unemployment problem ended in the United States with the preparations leading up to World War II.
Greater wartime production created millions of new jobs, while the draft reduced the number of young men available for civilian jobs.
So great was the demand for labor that millions of retired people, housewives, and students entered the labor force, lured by patriotism and wages

Offline chris jones

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2012, 09:01:17 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_home_front_during_World_War_II
United States home front during World War II
Labor

The unemployment problem ended in the United States with the preparations leading up to World War II.
Greater wartime production created millions of new jobs, while the draft reduced the number of young men available for civilian jobs.
So great was the demand for labor that millions of retired people, housewives, and students entered the labor force, lured by patriotism and wages
             Hey T,         BINGO.  If WWIII isn't in its beggining stages it will do untill untill one comes along.
                                         WARS, the elites orgasmic high...
My father, rest his soul, was x military, he said many a time..Wars, hell we need em, it reduces the population and defines our power.
I often wonder where I came from, in truth as a young nipper, I was a pure unadulterated sheeple. Its safe to say my home life was a boot camp, NAAH boot camp was a walk in the park in comparison.
                                          T, do you remember Obama & Hillary discussing "involutary service" long ago, I sure do, it was and is to me, uppercrust slang for Draft,  if they have their way people will lining up to join (perpetual war/domestic terrorism/FF's).
Resistance to the draft will be herecy, no more will Canada be a safe haven, in fact they have the population boxed in as it is. Their last act will be total controll, domination of the populace, the MIC is using high tech weaponry as we speak, drones etc, they are being tested on foriegn soil, but they will be on line right here, thats their true goal,  the OLE USA, and our illustrious regime.
  Out with the old ways and in with the new, daddy Bush " the thousand point of lights BS, the elites are the thousand lights he is refering to.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Mitt meets with his neocon boss - William Kristol (endless warmonger who uses wars for agendas).
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presid...rd-party-effort

Here are two more of the group we call the Neocons/GLobalists/Establishment who are frantically trying to find a 3rd party candidate to help split the vote in the General Election to keep Trump out, and give Hillary Clinton the victory.

You see, Clinton IS ONE OF THEM ALSO! THEY TRIED CHEATING TRUMP OF DELEGATES, BUT THAT GOT EXPOSED AND SO THEIR HELPERS, TED CRUZ & JOHN KASICH LEFT THE RACE because people found out what Ted was doing behind the scenes in every State and why Kasich was staying in the race even though he had won only 1 State!

NOW THE ESTABLISHMENT IS FOCUSED ON A NEW SCAM TO STOP TRUMP. THESE SICKOS NEVER STOP PLOTTING TO KEEP CONTROL. THEY WILL CONTINUE DOING THIS UNTIL THE GENERAL ELECTION AND IF THEY CAN'T STOP TRUMP THEN, THEY WILL TRY TO INFILTRATE HIS ADMINISTRATION. THEY ARE ALREADY TRYING TO INFILTRATE HIS CAMPAIGN NOW THAT HE IS THE NOMINEE. THESE PEOPLE ARE BEYOND EVIL! Disgusting control freaks!

AND THERE ARE MANY MORE INVOLVED THAN JUST ROMNEY AND KRISTOL. OBAMA IS IN THE NEWS SMEARING TRUMP. BUSHES ARE PROTESTING AND SAYING THEY WILL NOT BE AT THE GOP CONVENTION (POUTING BECAUSE THEIR CONTROL IS UP NOW DUE TO AN AWAKENED PUBLIC), CLINTON WILL START HER ATTACK ON TRUMP, BUT TRUMP HAS SOME SURPRISES FOR HER. SHE WON'T SURVIVE WHEN HE GETS DONE WITH EXPOSING HER AND BILLS CRIMES OVER DECADES! THE ESTABLISHMENT CABAL IS BIG AND MANY SPINELESS CONGRESSMEN ARE THEIR ENABLERS IN CONGRESS MAKING SURE THEIR BOSSES GET WHAT THEY WANT. DC REALLY NEEDS PURGING AND FUMIGATION, AND THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS MAN ENOUGH TO DO THAT IS DONALD TRUMP!

AMERICA IS SUPPOSED TO BE A REPUBLIC WHERE WE THE PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE, BUT A FEW FAMILIES GOT CONTROL, AND THEY ARE FIGHTING HARD TO KEEP THAT CONTROL AND YOU ARE WITNESSING THEIR CHILDISH AND DESTRUCTIVE ACTS RIGHT NOW!

VOTE DONALD TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE AND STOP THESE ARROGANT ESTABLISHMENT CONTROL FREAKS! HELP RETURN AMERICA TO WE THE PEOPLE!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
bump