Rudkowski confronts Rand Paul about trying to get RT journalist fired.

Author Topic: Rudkowski confronts Rand Paul about trying to get RT journalist fired.  (Read 11320 times)

Offline Blowback

• Info-Salvo
http://youtu.be/MqH6m8KgJkM

Rand Paul is a sunk ship.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Re: Rudkowski confronts Rand Paul about trying to get RT journalist fired.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 03:34:16 PM »
Rand is a little weasel among all the big weasels.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline goforward

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 04:08:58 PM »
  They ran her through the gauntlett, Rand will not respond to any questions about Romney support nor about the Bliderbergs elite.
                   Strange, at his dads going out party, he did nothing but praise his dad, his hero..
Rand, does he have a choice now that he is a senator, ya know once a guy gets in the big time do they play ball or get whacked out, blackmailed, family threats, skeletons in the closet.?
                   Is he a mole on the inside, one of us seeking change and using this as a loyalty play to keep the big dogs off balance and gain their trust ,that he has  to hammer us hard to convince the elites he is loyal to them?
                   One fact comes to mind, Ron Paul was under attack from the moment he steped up to the plate, MSM, fellow Polls, , elites, the whole gang defied him and us, in short there was no way R.P could win the candidacy  legally competing with the elite criminal sydicate.
  Rand was in his dads shadow, most figured he was a carbon copy of his old man. Is he on the sly, or has he sold out?
                   Is he simply a shiiitbag, or is there a hell of lot more to this than we are privy to..

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »
Yeah Chris, that is what I was hoping for too.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 04:27:03 PM »
http://youtu.be/MqH6m8KgJkM

Rand Paul is a sunk ship.
His father might as well be part of the establishment as well, for his support of the Al-Qaeda boogeyman that he claims attacked us because of "blowback" instead of the banking elite and their MIC.  Also, why does Ron Paul get a pass for voting for the Afghan war?  The Afghan war was just as illegal as Iraq.  You would think that Ron Paul would, by now figure out that 9/11 was in fact a false flag, after seeing proof that NATO/U.S. installed Alqaeda in Libya, and supports them in Syria along with the rebels.  I'd like to see Ron confronted with a question like:

"Since mainstream news has accidentally exposed that U.S. member NATO directly supports Al-Qaeda, don't you see how that means they were never our enemy?  If they were the arch-enemy that attacked us on 9/11, NATO would have wiped them out--but instead they have aided them.  That, sir is proof that 9/11 was sponsored by the criminals that masquerade as the U.S. government.  Do you think preserving your life is worth facilitating hundreds of millions of people to still believe the official lie, which only helps the elite?"

Ron has done tremendous damage to the 9/11 truth movement, and that is why it will never go anywhere.  It's too late anyways imo.  People should have woken up years ago.  Because an extremely confusing message, and infighting was created when you have 2 huge groups of people who understand their rights and defend freedom, but one side believes the govt./MSM's lies re: 9/11, and one doesn't.  That made the side that was asleep think that those who were awake were complete nutcases and even accused them of "ruining Ron Paul's chances."

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 05:24:39 PM »
The Aqua Buddha made him do it.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 06:02:06 PM »
Hi blowback.
 Of all pols running around the halls of congress, this guy was nicknamed Dr. No.. Ya he went along with the Bin Laden hunt as did the majority after 911.
  I can only say, I believed this man and his message  90% of the time OK in my belief. Its clear why the elites and their crew sabotaged Ron.

Paul voted with the majority for the original Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists in Afghanistan.[313] considering that it was a response to the September 11 attacks. But over the years even though he initially supported the War in Afghanistan, Paul also advocates withdrawing troops from Afghanistan.
Paul also stated: WIKI.
There really is nothing for us to win in Afghanistan. Our mission has morphed from apprehending those who attacked us, to apprehending those who threaten or dislike us for invading their country, to remaking an entire political system and even a culture … This is an expensive, bloody, endless exercise in futility. Not everyone is willing to admit this just yet. But every second they spend in denial has real costs in lives and livelihoods … Many of us can agree on one thing, however. Our military spending in general has grown way out of control.
[edit] IraqPaul was the only 2008 Republican presidential candidate who voted against the Iraq War Resolution in 2002,[314][315] and he opposed the U.S. presence in Iraq, charging the government with using the War on Terror to curtail civil liberties. He believes a just declaration of war after the September 11, 2001, attacks should have been directed against the actual terrorists, Al-Qaeda, rather than against Iraq, which has not been linked to the attacks.[316] In 2003, Paul said that when America seeks war, it must be sought only to protect citizens, it must be declared by the U.S. Congress, and it must be concluded when the victory is complete as previously planned, which would allow all resources to be dedicated to victory; he added, "The American public deserves clear goals and a definite exit strategy in Iraq."[317] However, the original authorization to invade Iraq (Public Law 107-243), passed in late 2002, authorized the president to use military force against Iraq to achieve only the following two specific objectives: "(1) defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and (2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq".[318] Accordingly, Paul introduced legislation to add a sunset clause to the original authorization.[319]

Paul was the only 2008 Republican presidential candidate who voted against the Iraq War Resolution in 2002,[314][315] and he opposed the U.S. presence in Iraq, charging the government with using the War on Terror to curtail civil liberties. 

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 06:49:44 PM »

It should always be noted that Rand Paul is not Ron Paul.
It is very apparent now that Rand Paul got a huge leg up in his political career by name recognition as the son of Ron Paul.
Now that Rand Paul is established in the politics game, Rand Paul should stand or fall on his own merit and "get off the tit".

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 07:13:36 PM »
Hi blowback.
 Of all pols running around the halls of congress, this guy was nicknamed Dr. No.. Ya he went along with the Bin Laden hunt as did the majority after 911.
  I can only say, I believed this man and his message  90% of the time OK in my belief.
After having been a guest on Alex Jone's show over several years, he really had no excuse to keep regurgitating the same Bin Laden references when talking about 9/11.  If he wasn't afraid to go after the federal reserve, then he shouldn't have been afraid to at least somewhat refute the official lies that caused tens of millions of Americans to support or even just be "on the fence" about the illegal wars.  
Its clear why the elites and their crew sabotaged Ron.
He did and still is waking people up about a lot of different things, but I agree with Webster Tarpley's view on this, and that is making the fact that 9/11 was not perpetrated by 19 hijackers with boxcutters and knives, and not "masterminded" by KSM/Bin Laden the central issue.  It is wholly counter-intuitive to be against the police state while playing into the very narrative that fraudulently justifies the current (and future) tyranny that exists. 

Our mission has morphed from apprehending those who attacked us, to apprehending those who threaten or dislike us for invading their country
We never went there in the 1st place to "apprehend those who attacked us"--that was a lie, and no one from Afghanistan attacked America.  It served as a battle laboratory to advance the RMA to apply their "lessons learned" from their genocide there to Western nations like America.  Ron Paul believes that the military "got out of hand".  No it didn't, what they did there was exactly what they intended before the elite even carried out 9/11. 

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »
Could it … no it couldn’t … or could it?

Rand Paul was named after Ayn Rand last name LOlz

->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline reddog801

• MOLON LABE!
    • Exposing America
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 12:44:36 AM »
God we need more people like Luke. He is relentless, respectful and on top of his game. Rand is a weasel.....Lost all respect for him...
Eric
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner

Twitter: FREEDOMDECODED

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 01:14:42 AM »
AJ had the (I believe) publisher of World Net Daily on his program and he was going on and on how Rand Paul was going rise to a political super star. 

I guess Rand didn't try and get anyone fired at WND.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 01:45:14 AM »
I don't know why everyone is so gung ho about the personal propaganda network of Vlad "the Impaler" Putin.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 01:51:16 AM »
I don't know why everyone is so gung ho about the personal propaganda network of Vlad "the Impaler" Putin.

Because it's better then USA personal NWO propaganda networks.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 02:31:28 AM »
Because it's better then USA personal NWO propaganda networks.

As far as the foreign networks go, Al Jazeera is the most professional, the Iranian Press TV is the worst, anyone who thinks Vlad "the Impaler" Putin is any better than Obama needs professional help.

RT is a shill to accuse the west of hypocrisy when Russia is just as hypocritical, if we want legitimacy we really should never give any to ANY state run network.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 04:50:11 AM »
As far as the foreign networks go, Al Jazeera is the most professional

Al Jazeera is 100% NWO Propaganda. Professional propaganda.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 12:01:34 PM »
Al Jazeera is 100% NWO Propaganda. Professional propaganda.

And RT and Press TV are amateur propaganda.
 ;D

Offline chris jones

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 01:04:30 PM »
Effie, in reply......... I'm split on Rons insistance as to 911 and Binladen-Afghanistan invasion. We know 911 was an FF, I can only imagine what would have happened to Paul if he had flat out stated it, *not good if a candidate . I seriously doubt he had prior knowledge. One thing he has asked for is a bypartisan investigation of the truth.  I have to admit I may not like the fact he didn't hammer on 911, but I kinda get the feeling if he had  become president he would have. The thing is, its all speculation.
 As far as Randy's recent shiiitting, I admit to being confused, my first reaction is raw anger then i ponder on it wonder WTF is truly going on here.
  Ron Paul, was the messenger and raised the curtian for truth in many areas, & I have to inject he might have avioded 911 with motives we can't get a handle on. I wonder if his group of advisors told him, go there and question 911 and forget the candidacy, in short I don't rate this man with the balance as I do the great majority of our other elected wonders.

After having been a guest on Alex Jone's show over several years, he really had no excuse to keep regurgitating the same Bin Laden references when talking about 9/11.  If he wasn't afraid to go after the federal reserve, then he shouldn't have been afraid to at least somewhat refute the official lies that caused tens of millions of Americans to support or even just be "on the fence" about the illegal wars. 
Quote from: chris jones on August 28, 2012, 04:02:06 PM
He did and still is waking people up about a lot of different things, but I agree with Webster Tarpley's view on this, and that is making the fact that 9/11 was not perpetrated by 19 hijackers with boxcutters and knives, and not "masterminded" by KSM/Bin Laden the central issue.  It is wholly counter-intuitive to be against the police state while playing into the very narrative that fraudulently justifies the current (and future) tyranny that exists.

Our mission has morphed from apprehending those who attacked us, to apprehending those who threaten or dislike us for invading their country

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 02:12:23 PM »
Effie, in reply......... I'm split on Rons insistance as to 911 and Binladen-Afghanistan invasion. We know 911 was an FF, I can only imagine what would have happened to Paul if he had flat out stated it, *not good if a candidate . I seriously doubt he had prior knowledge. One thing he has asked for is a bypartisan investigation of the truth.  I have to admit I may not like the fact he didn't hammer on 911, but I kinda get the feeling if he had  become president he would have. The thing is, its all speculation.
 As far as Randy's recent shiiitting, I admit to being confused, my first reaction is raw anger then i ponder on it wonder WTF is truly going on here.
  Ron Paul, was the messenger and raised the curtian for truth in many areas, & I have to inject he might have avioded 911 with motives we can't get a handle on. I wonder if his group of advisors told him, go there and question 911 and forget the candidacy, in short I don't rate this man with the balance as I do the great majority of our other elected wonders.

After having been a guest on Alex Jone's show over several years, he really had no excuse to keep regurgitating the same Bin Laden references when talking about 9/11.  If he wasn't afraid to go after the federal reserve, then he shouldn't have been afraid to at least somewhat refute the official lies that caused tens of millions of Americans to support or even just be "on the fence" about the illegal wars. 

When you have the same position of 9.11 as FF which is also shared by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, it is nearly impossible to  get away from being called a Jew Hater just as Mahmoud is.

Anti Semitism is disgusting and it stains nearly any credibility the theorists have.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 02:23:12 PM »
Effie, in reply......... I'm split on Rons insistance as to 911 and Binladen-Afghanistan invasion. We know 911 was an FF, I can only imagine what would have happened to Paul if he had flat out stated it, *not good if a candidate . I seriously doubt he had prior knowledge.
I didn't suggest he had prior knowledge.

One thing he has asked for is a bypartisan investigation of the truth.
Yeah, through the lens of LIHOP (at best), and incompetence at worst--neither of which indict the shadow government.  Tarpley talks a lot about this in his book.  He calls it "begging the question" and having an agnostic stance on the issue, both are abhorrent and shameful.

I have to admit I may not like the fact he didn't hammer on 911, but I kinda get the feeling if he had  become president he would have. The thing is, its all speculation.
What is "all" speculation?

Rand sold out a long time ago.  He deserves no respect and has zero credibility anymore.

Ron Paul, was the messenger and raised the curtian for truth in many areas, & I have to inject he might have avioded 911 with motives we can't get a handle on.
And if he had a "motive", rather than just being flat out ignorant re: 9/11, it has done nothing but irreparable harm to the truth "movement".

You cannot say:  "Bin Laden, Al-Qaeda" from one side of your mouth, and then say "We don't know the truth about 9/11/I support an independent investigation" from the other side of your mouth.  All you;re going to do is confuse people and piss off a hell of a lot of other people for different reasons, not to mention create infighting, AND make it a hell of a lot harder for people who know a lot of the real facts from ever being able to wake anyone else up.  That is what is so egregious about what he has done.

I wonder if his group of advisors told him, go there and question 911 and forget the candidacy,
A "candidacy" that involved not attacking Mitt Romney, and running interference for Mitt Romney.  He was either played really well, or he was knowingly complicit.  Listen to the older Tarpley interview posted here with Alex if you haven't.

in short I don't rate this man with the balance as I do the great majority of our other elected wonders.
Here is what I measure him by (listen carefully):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF1GUusfp-0

When you have the same position of 9.11 as FF which is also shared by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, it is nearly impossible to  get away from being called a Jew Hater just as Mahmoud is.

Anti Semitism is disgusting and it stains nearly any credibility the theorists have.
^ Wow look, we have a classic troll, congratulations on pulling the anti-Semitic card.  There's about 10,000+ threads on this forum that prove it was a false flag.  Maybe you should begin an elementary education of false flags by reading Operation Northwoods, Gladio, U.S.S. Liberty, and the Gulf of Tonkin.  Btw, evil is no respecter of persons.

P.S.  Ahmadinejad is a puppet for the Council on Foreign Relations, and he was fed the script you referred to for the express purpose of attempting to discredit 9/11 truthers.

Offline resist.tyranny

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 03:21:33 PM »

Rand was in his dads shadow, most figured he was a carbon copy of his old man. Is he on the sly, or has he sold out?
                   Is he simply a shiiitbag, or is there a hell of lot more to this than we are privy to..

Remember the show Jericho when the self-appointed President was trying to change the Constitution and put together a new United States, but actually was a bad guy?  That is Rand.  If it really hits the fan, I think you'll see Rand out there front and center talking like a patriot, but he'll in effect just be inserting the knife in our back deeper.

I would like to think he's in an anti-NWO sleeper cell trying to work in the establishment to effect change; but I'm not buying it right now.  I've been chumped by politicians too many times.  Never again

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 03:30:07 PM »

^ Wow look, we have a classic troll, congratulations on pulling the anti-Semitic card.  There's about 10,000+ threads on this forum that prove it was a false flag.  Maybe you should begin an elementary education of false flags by reading Operation Northwoods, Gladio, U.S.S. Liberty, and the Gulf of Tonkin.  Btw, evil is no respecter of persons.

P.S.  Ahmadinejad is a puppet for the Council on Foreign Relations, and he was fed the script you referred to for the express purpose of attempting to discredit 9/11 truthers.

The difference is that no matter how much proof can be offered the MSM has an easy tool to nullify it. Too many theories, too much "no planes" BS, too much "fire can't melt steel". The 9.11 FF is in the dump, there is a higher chance of the Cleveland Browns winning the Super Bowl this year than ever getting a new investigation by Congress. What there is a chance of is getting a real skewering of the ATF gunwalking, but the coward Issa is in charge.

No one on the outside takes 9.11 seriously anymore, I can't promote it because of the Anti-Semitism card, we have livelihoods to protect and all, cant explain all sorts of stuff to the sheep.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 07:46:51 PM »
 I'm liking this, action /reaction,.. Its not infighting by any means, its expression of thought.
 Feedback & involvement..For some reason this has slowed down on site.
 I get the feeling most of us think Randy is a shiitbag as his recent acts indicate it.
 Dad Ron Paul, father and son, betrayals, is that what we have seen and are to expect from those we revered as Leaders, patriots, true Americans.
  This PAUL incident put a dent in all of us, lets face it. We donated money, *many their time and effort, and most importantly their hope.
  Ron left the race, it appears his son turned on him and jumped on the Rom wagon, if that doesn't bother ya then what the hell will, we all felt the pain.
Effie did a great job, creds... give me the bottom line Efiie, do you think that this was a political brainer, was Ron involved w/son Randy.
 Was there any pressure put on these guys from on high, & WT hell was the motive.  I can usually sniff out the rats, but all that aside, I didn't see this Shiite coming..did you?  Give me a heads up, this knaws at me, moreso after watching Randy declare his dad to be his hero and parading the family around center stage, it was a true mind Fker.
  I have made logical excuses/reasonings- for Ron Pauls stance on a few instances, I'll tell ya why, I beleived in this man and he is about the only guy in public office I felt was worthy to be there.

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 08:10:16 PM »

I have made logical excuses/reasonings- for Ron Pauls stance on a few instances, I'll tell ya why, I beleived in this man and he is about the only guy in public office I felt was worthy to be there.

This is what dismays and scares me about the following of RP, it in many ways is near messianic in devotion similar to what Obama was like in 2008.

The real strategy begins by running for precinct committeman (half of these aren't filled), getting your supporters elected in the precincts and then gather institutional support to elect State Senators/Reps and county commissioners. Then once you get the money under your control you can run for the House, Governor, Senate, Resident...

That is what the RP movement should focus on, and not showing up or voting third party only gives Obama a second term and strengthens the hand of the Bloomberg RINO faction who thinks the GOP loses because it doesn't endorse infanticide and open borders. They have a tremendous financial advantage and a minor institutional one because enough of them bother to show up.

If you show up and grind your way into the trenches, you will either prove the mettle of your ideas or perish. It is slow, but it is cheap and the only way to seize and maintain power.

It doesn't even have to be the GOP, in the machine counties just go into the Dimocrats precinct committee slots.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2012, 08:23:50 AM »
Quote from: chris jones on August 29, 2012, 11:04:30 AM
One thing he has asked for is a bypartisan investigation of the truth.
EFFIE:Yeah, through the lens of LIHOP (at best), and incompetence at worst--neither of which indict the shadow government.  Tarpley talks a lot about this in his book.  He calls it "begging the question" and having an agnostic stance on the issue, both are abhorrent and shameful.

Quote from: chris jones on August 29, 2012, 11:04:30 AM
EFFIE:I have to admit I may not like the fact he didn't hammer on 911, but I kinda get the feeling if he had  become president he would have. The thing is, its all speculation.
What is "all" speculation?

Hi effie, your question to me requires an answer simply because we have no difinitive reply about this from either of the Pauls and I don't expect we will.
      . Contemplation or consideration of a subject, according to your response it tends to lean towards the attitude that Ron knew about 911 and blatantly refused to admit it, going along with the elites machines propaganda.
        This is an abstract, how many of our elected officials pursued the murders of the 3K's, can we assume the majority of these guys were scared shiiitless, that they would loose whatever positive action they had taken during their terms in office, in short would become targets for the elite mafia in every imaginable way, or ended up like JFK.
         Again Effie and to be honest with you I had the feeling Ron didn't hit on this because he was well aware he would become an outcast, his voice would be silenced, or werse. This is my take, specualtion, I don't know, therfor I speculate.
 according to your reply:        Allow "Bin Laden, Al-Qaeda" from one side of your mouth, and then say "We don't know the truth about 9/11/ I support an independent investigation" from the other side of your mouth.  All you;re going to do is confuse people and piss off a hell of a lot of other people for different reasons, not to mention create infighting, AND make it a hell of a lot harder for people who know a lot of the real facts from ever being able to wake anyone else up.  That is what is so egregious about what he has done.

Your opinion basically from what I can gather, we have been led by by the ideals of a congressman who promotes freedoms, the constitution, stands against the wars,the FED etc, yet soley because he does not admit to 911 for whatever reason (We can only speculate on the reason) he betrays the true patriots of this nation and his message.
        I'm not looking for an argument please be clear on that Effie, lets be real about this, these recent acts have caused termoil and had serious emotional effects to those who took RP's message to heart. A few incidents trouble me, Rand'y betrayal of his father, was it premeditated, was it father and son, was there external pressure. If I was in RP's shoes and my son turned on me unexpectidly, I would be devistated, was this an unexpected turn of events? I beleive firmly, there is much more at play here than we are privy to.
      Again, if Ron had stated 911 was commited by insiders what would have been the result, speculate please in all honesty.
For one, any message this man was to give he people would have come to an abrupt ending, or am I being cynical?
      You may wonder why I return to his issue, we will never know the answer, on top of that RP's message with the exception of 911 was right on.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 02:18:59 PM »
This is what dismays and scares me about the following of RP, it in many ways is near messianic in devotion similar to what Obama was like in 2008.

There is no legit comparison between Ron Paul and Obama! Paul is head and shoulders above Obma in every way!

Have you read Paul's books, writings, etc? If you had, you would not have made this comment!

The lying media made Obama into a messiah during his campaign for the Presidency, and the ignorant fell for it!

The people who love Ron Paul love him for his truth, impeccable honesty, humility, intelligence and being willing to stand alone based on principle. That is a rarity in congress and the whitehouse! This man has earned the respect of the people, and it has nothing to do with "messianic", it's called respect given to someone who respects us! The rest work for their globalist masters. That's not leadership, that's being a follower taking orders in return for power. Ron Paul would work for the people and no one else! We respect him for not being owned, like many of the other spineless non leaders!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 03:43:46 PM »
There is no legit comparison between Ron Paul and Obama! Paul is head and shoulders above Obma in every way!

Jo, that's a bump.. All of it...I'm convinced to he core he is on the level, no BS, no Hype, he gave us back America on a plate..
  Roms attempting to grab the Libertarians vote, claiming he will reduce troops in Afg.& Iraq. Reduction of troops, increase of Mercs.
   If I'm dreaming then wake me up because I believe in R.Ps message..still do.
  No one man is capable of cleaning up the DC rats nest but his guy had a %% support nationwide..
   The real deal, we sent the troops in , now we bring them out.
    Without the perpetual wars we could sort out any Fn problem domestically.

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 07:00:31 PM »

Have you read Paul's books, writings, etc? If you had, you would not have made this comment!

The lying media made Obama into a messiah during his campaign for the Presidency, and the ignorant fell for it!

The people who love Ron Paul love him for his truth, impeccable honesty, humility, intelligence and being willing to stand alone based on principle. That is a rarity in congress and the whitehouse! This man has earned the respect of the people, and it has nothing to do with "messianic", it's called respect given to someone who respects us! The rest work for their globalist masters. That's not leadership, that's being a follower taking orders in return for power. Ron Paul would work for the people and no one else! We respect him for not being owned, like many of the other spineless non leaders!

His record with earmarks shows otherwise, while RP is a decent pol, he was not an effective pol. The man was in and out of congress since the 70s, but only managed to get two real figures of similar mindset into Congress and only 2010 (his son and Justin Amash). When he was out of congress he employed racists and Jew haters in his newsletter, which is the main reason why he didn't win the Iowa caucus, I understand fully he is no racist, but there is a double and triple standard in this country and it is easier to beat the standard than questioning why it exists because to the shepple it looks like you support racists therefore you are a racist.

If there is to be a change in the way business is done then our movement must go above and beyond to cleanse the racist element. It is the easy way to divide and conquer, Ron Paul should gotten someone of like mind to run for Congress in the 90s and supported him instead, he was too burdened down with race issues, perception is the media's reality.

Too often these errors are excused, but Ron Paul never actually achieved that much in his years in Congress. He was the right's Dennis Kucinich with the benefit of 20-40 IQ points ahead. Neither ever accomplished much other than the message, which dies when they leave.

The slur "Paulbot" works for a reason. The message needs to be recalibrated.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
Truckthesystem,

You don't know the first thing about Ron Paul. All you do is repeat "talking points" generated by the lying media!

Why are you here? That is the real question!

The Compassion of Dr. Ron Paul
http://youtu.be/8Rv0Z5SNrF4

Now you tell me again that Paul is a racist! That is a blatant lie! You are either very I'll informed or a troublemaker! Which is it?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 07:42:43 PM »
Ron Paul - Newsletters - Setting the Record Straight!
http://youtu.be/jxMu05ZLHsg

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 07:52:45 PM »
Truckthesystem,

You don't know the first thing about Ron Paul. All you do is repeat "talking points"!

Why are you here? That is the real question!

The Compassion of Dr. Ron Paul
http://youtu.be/8Rv0Z5SNrF4

Now you tell me again that Paul is a racist! That is a blatant lie! You are either very I'll informed or a troublemaker! Which is it?

My statement says that even though Ron Paul is obviously not a racist, he is tinged with racism to the effect that it turns off the sheeple. The newsletters are real, and they are the major reason he went nowhere in the primaries. That is a fairly objective observation.

Read what I said again "I understand fully he is no racist"

BUT, he did employ racists and Anti Semities when he ran the newsletters, and it says something about a man by the company he keeps, his answers to them when confronted made it look like he was dodgy.

I am just trying to make a point that RP and the movement have too much off an image problem because they are easily shut up because of dumb mistakes in the 80s, not to mention that RP was the favored candidate of the The Political Cesspool set, and the media will skewer us far more for unaffiliated racism than they will Obama for Jeremiah Wright.

I don't like the way the MSM does things, but as long as they are here we have to minimize their impact.

Stop the convention floor shenanigans, it ends any allies of the non RP supporting right, absolutism worked real well for the Libertarian and Constitution Parties didn't it

When anyone with the faintest smell of racism supports your side sink them vehementley with double the vengence that you have for the socialists.

The troublemaker was the one who wrote the 1980s newsletters that dripped with racism, this was multiple newsletters. Paul was either OK with it or senile which means he had no business running for President.

The thought was that they could cynically exploit racist sentiments as another argument against socialism, but "Any chair in a bar fight" is no rational political strategy.

Same reason Rand Paul never goes anywhere is because of his stupid Civil Rights Act comments on Madcow's show. While they were legalistically true, that isn't the MSM's spin.

The MSM is the fact of existence, while I pray for their reform or destruction I think that until that happens we need to beat them at this game. They call us racist, we have to prove we are double-plus Anti Racist.

Offline truckthesystem

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 08:03:08 PM »
Ron Paul - Newsletters - Setting the Record Straight!
http://youtu.be/jxMu05ZLHsg

Too late for any rebuttals, RP lost.

Bottom line is:

-RP published the newsletters
-As Truman said "the buck stops here"
-It went on for a couple years
-His official response was piss poor
-It is the largest reason that he lost the Iowa Caucus, which was the only way he would have had a chance of winning
-We still don't know who actually wrote them, I can't understand why RP and Rockwell don't know who it was, unless the answer would be ugly

If Obama published a newsletter during the same time that voiced support for black nationalists like Cornel West and Louis Farrakhan even though Obama never wrote the articles, we wouldn't give him any quarter because we would say they were a reflection of what he thought because he allowed them to be printed under HIS NAME.

I come here to make my views that we have to go 110% against any racism because it is the easiest way that our opponents can slander us. The SPLC and friends are corrupt but they still have respect and cache amongst the media, law enforcement and sheeple reading brief columns in the papers. The more we actively move against the racist element the stronger we are. RP didn't get that. That is why he is not the nominee.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2012, 08:49:27 PM »
Hi truck.
          I agree to disagree. It seems as though you have laid blame on those who worked on his newsletter.
 I don't, he made enemy's plenty of them. Seems to me the owners of our darling MSM didn't cotton to R.P., other pols basically shunned him as well as if on orders to do so, but this guy kept on coming.
        Glad to see that you agree he isn't a racist I'll give ya that. The deal is he a man of constitutional values, our crew on high don't favor the constitution, they have a different agenda.  GW Bush said it, " the constitution is just a GD piece of paper".
        RP gave a message directed to all of us, Americans are riding on the titanic.
     My bottom line is real simple, he is the only POL with the guts to speak openly about our wars & ending them.
      It truly pizzes off the Elites to mention, or even think about Peace. RP pizzed them off.                     

Offline mouse

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2012, 10:40:21 PM »
Wait...PAULBOT is a "slur"?

Patriotic
Americans
Uplifting
Liberty
Battling
Oppressive
Tyranny

Slur me with that label, then! The Ron Paul movement is about millions of people becoming awake and aware. Understanding that our foundational law, the Constitution For The US, is a chain on the federal government, designed to prevent tyranny. That it must be restored and upheld in order to restore and uphold our Liberty. Understanding that both political teams are controlled by globalist, warmongering neocons who all follow the same agenda. Understanding that virtually all media in the US is owned by six giant corporations. Understanding that the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned, creates inflation, and is Plank #5 in the ten planks of transition to communism. I could go on and on, but you get the drift. Although I, and many others, admire and respect Dr. Paul, the Ron Paul movement is much, much bigger than one man. No matter what happens in the future, Dr. Paul will go down in history as the man who stood firm on his principles and his lifetime testimony, and did the most for the Liberty movement.