Immigration Reform - Throwing Open The Immigration Floodgates

Author Topic: Immigration Reform - Throwing Open The Immigration Floodgates  (Read 266228 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
Re: SLAMMING SHUT The Immigration Floodgates
« Reply #920 on: March 06, 2017, 11:40:48 AM »
"... The order suspends the refugee
admissions program for 120 days ...
(some reports say 90 days)"

President Trump Signs Revamped Executive Order
Restricting Immigration From 6 Countries

KAITLAN COLLINS - 03/06/2017

The White House issued a new executive order on immigration Monday that temporarily bars the citizens of Sudan, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Yemen from entering the United States for 90 days. It has two major differences from the first version of the executive order: it does not include Iraq and removes the blanket ban on Syrian refugees.

Citizens with visas from the six countries listed in the order will not be affected by it and no visas will be revoked solely because of the order. Nationals who did not have a valid visa by Jan. 27 at 5 p.m. “are not eligible to enter the United States while the temporary suspension remains in effect.”

Iraq was excluded from the new order because the United States received “firm commitments” from the Iraqi government that U.S. will be able to vet and screen Iraq nationals as seen fit, a senior administration official said during a call Monday.

√ Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/06/trump-signs-revamped-executive-order-restricting-immigration-from-6-countries/#ixzz4aZ4Mq3P9
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Immigration Reform - Throwing Open The Immigration Floodgates
« Reply #921 on: March 10, 2017, 01:37:26 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/sweden-double-murder-stockholm-throats-slit-migrant-suspects-just-sat-laughed/
Sweden: Double Murder in Stockholm – Throats Slit – Migrant Suspects Just Sat and Laughed
Jim Hoft Mar 9th, 2017 9:21 am 166 Comments

Police launched a double murder investigation after a couple was found stabbed to death in Sundbyberg.

Sweden: Double Murder in Stockholm – Throats Slit – Migrant Suspects Just Sat and Laughed

Jim Hoft Mar 9th, 2017 9:21 am 166 Comments

Police launched a double murder investigation after a couple was found stabbed to death in Sundbyberg.

The migrant suspects just sat and laughed after their arrest.

Police cordons in Hallonbergen on Tuesday. (Photo: Pontus Lundahl/TT)

Spiesa reported, via Reddit:

A double murder in Hallonbergen on Tuesday, was carried out to silence a witness before a trial. One of the victims, a woman, had her throat cut, said a police source to Nyheter Idag.

– The carotid artery was cut off on both sides of the neck of the woman.

– It was fu@king brutal. Both dead were stabbed. The woman in the apartment had her throat cut. When the police came to the scene they opened fire at a person. He sat beside the man and stabbed with a knife when police fired at him, but missed, said the source.

The murdered couple were the parents of small children. According to reports in the media who have spoken with sources within the police, murder can be a way to silence witnesses before a trial. The reports state that there may be a link to an earlier murder in Stockholm, where one of the parents may have been a witness.

“They sat and laughed”

Just an hour after the double murder, police arrested four people. Two young men, 20 and 21 years old. The other two boys, 15 and 16 years old. The 15-year-old boy was released after questioning. Prosecutors Olof Calmvik tells Aftonbladet that the suspicions against the 15-year-old was weakened after questioning.

When the boys were arrested, they showed absolutely no remorse or understanding of what had happened, explains the source in the police to Nyheter Idag.

– They were very stoned when they were brought in. They sat and laughed and were really stoned. It turns one’s stomach when you know they are out on the streets again in a maximum of two years

…All have non-Western names. I know that one is African. I think the rest have a background in the Middle East or North Africa, said the source.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: Slamming Shut The Immigration Floodgates
« Reply #922 on: March 16, 2017, 07:05:03 PM »
... in the good ole USofA:
"... many have student enrollments where the children of
immigrants account for 70% or more of all students."

23%
Of Public Schoolchildren Live in Immigrant Households

Study raises new questions about America's capacity to assimilate growing foreign-born population
Brendan Kirby | 16 Mar 2017

Almost a quarter of the nation’s public school students live in immigrant households, raising questions about America’s long-term ability to continue its tradition of assimilation, according to a study released Thursday.

The report, published by the Washington-based Center for Immigration Studies, indicates that 23 percent of public school students live in a household with at least one immigrant parent. That is more than double the percentage in 1990 and up from 7 percent in 1980.

... Because immigrants are not evenly distributed throughout the country,
however, some schools have significantly higher percentages of immigrant children.

And on top of the typical challenges faced by high-poverty schools, those with high immigrant populations also tend to have the added issue of high numbers of students speaking a foreign language — sometimes multiple languages.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/23-percent-of-public-schoolchildren-live-in-immigrant-households/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #923 on: March 17, 2017, 04:25:22 PM »
How the globalists played this country ...

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/mar/17/undocumented-immigrants-charlotte-north-carolina-construction

The influx of immigrants to Charlotte began after Bank of America moved its headquarters to the city in 1992. The corporation hired a Houston-based company to build the corporate office, but had to recruit construction workers from Texas because there weren’t enough local blue-collar workers to get the job done. News of the need for workers penetrated the Latino community on both sides of the border, and local immigration rates soared.
David said most undocumented employees are subcontractors and could disappear from job sites at any moment.
David said his co-workers have talked nonstop about Trump and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) since the new deportation priorities were announced.

From 2000 to 2015, the Latino proportion of the city’s population grew from 7.4% to 13.5%. The city’s foreign-born population also nearly doubled in that time.

This article was changed on Friday March 17 to make it clearer that the workers in construction are 16% of the undocumented population and not the wider population.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: SLAMMING SHUT The Immigration Floodgates
« Reply #924 on: March 18, 2017, 05:41:29 PM »
"... the Supreme Court has ruled that illegal immigrants arrested
for criminal activity can only be held for a certain period of
time before they must be released."

30 Countries Are Refusing To Take Back Illegal
Immigrants Convicted Of Serious Crimes

RUSS READ - 03/18/2017

Approximately 30 countries are refusing to accept the deportations of illegal immigrants who have committed serious crimes in the U.S., according to Texas Rep. Henry Cuellar.

While these countries are refusing to accept the deportations of these criminals, the U.S. government is still issuing visas and student visas to citizens of those countries, according to the Texan congressman. There is already a law on the books which allows the U.S. to hold visas from a country that is not taking back its criminals, but according to Cuellar, the U.S. is not enforcing it.

“We’re not enforcing it, which is amazing. So now my intent is to go back to our committee on appropriations and affect their funding until they do that,” Cuellar told Sharyl Attkisson, host of Full Measure, in an interview.

Cuellar noted that he understands the importance of diplomacy in these situations, but that it also important to prevent convicted criminals from returning to American neighborhoods. He told Attkisson that he plans to push for the U.S. government to withhold visas from countries that refuse to take back their convicted criminals.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/18/30-countries-are-refusing-to-take-back-illegal-immigrants-convicted-of-serious-crimes/?utm_campaign=thedcmainpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social#ixzz4bhe6R1ZD

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #925 on: March 20, 2017, 05:17:29 PM »

... I ran across this story from a German immigrant
to the USA directly after WWII. It is very telling,
and right on the money ... you're gonna love this:

You've Heard People Compare Trump to Hitler.
So We Asked a Woman Who Was Born in Nazi Germany...

JUSTEN CHARTERS

A popular talking point on the left is that Donald Trump has things in common with Hitler. But is this the case? Independent Journal Review decided to speak to a woman born in Nazi Germany about the comparison.

We talked with Marion Ingeborg Andrews, who goes by Inga. She was born in Dusseldorf, Germany, in 1940 during Hitler's reign. While most kids were playing with friends, Andrews was hiding in air raid shelters and helping to clean up the rubble from destroyed buildings to rebuild her city.

Inga Andrews

Andrews said:

"What is going on in this country is giving me chills. Trump is not like Hitler. Just because a leader wants order doesn't mean they're like a dictator. What reminds me more of Hitler than anything else isn't Trump, it's the destruction of freedom of speech on the college campuses — the agendas fueled by the professors. That's how Hitler started, he pulled in the youth to miseducate them, to brainwash them, it's happening today."

Andrews drove home her point further for the younger generation:

"It saddens me that we are teaching garbage in the schools and in the college. We don't teach history anymore. History repeats itself over and over. The kids out there today haven't ever lived through a war like I did. I remember sitting in a rock pile, cleaning rocks, to rebuild Germany. I remember eating maple leaves and grass to survive."

She later made it to the U.S. when her mother married an
American, but her journey wasn't without hurdles.

"It took six years because she had worked in Germany. It took six years to clear her to be able to be married. Then when you married an American, because we were the enemy, you had to wait.

We had to go from Heidelberg to Bremerhaven where another camp was. This camp was run by the U.S. military. They vetted us in both places. There were all these German brides with their children and families who had to be vetted again for three of four days before they could get on the ship.

The ship we took was the U.S.S. Washington. We arrived in New York in March of 1953. My mother, Meta Weinbach, and I still had the last name Muller. So we had a vetting process like what we are going through now because you have to have this to make the country safe."

Andrews continued on about her desire to become an American:

"At school, they put me in first grade even though I was a teenager because I didn't speak English. The teachers would take time at their lunch time to teach us how to speak English .... Still, I had a burning desire to be an American. I went to night school to learn English. I would practice English without a German accent. I didn't want to be German. I wanted to be an American.

When I was fourteen, I was working in a drug store reading comic books. Through reading comic books, I developed my English skills."

“They buy the propaganda. And that's what is happening today. And if people aren't educated properly and given the ability to think freely — we will repeat that history.”

√ CONTINUE with GREAT WARTIME PHOTOS! http://ijr.com/2017/02/797086-youve-heard-people-compare-trump-to-hitler-so-we-asked-a-woman-who-was-born-in-nazi-germany/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_content=world

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #926 on: March 21, 2017, 07:19:08 AM »

... this is JUST the 'legal' immigration ...
the population numbers generated
by the laws passed by our loving government:

IMMIGRATION BY THE NUMBERS -- OFF THE CHARTS

Mon, NOV 29th 2010

A startling look at how U.S. immigration will add 300 million people to the country this century if policies are not changed. This dramatic presentation of the latest Census data raises serious questions about the ability of the country to achieve environmental sustainability and to meet the quality-of-life infrastructure needs of the national community.

MUST SEE!
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/resources/video/educational/immigration-numbers-charts.html

You may Remember This Classic
Video from Roy Beck & IMMIGRATION BY THE NUMBERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&feature=player_embedded

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #928 on: March 21, 2017, 10:47:17 AM »
Immigration pause :

http://www.immigrationpause.org
HELP PRESIDENT TRUMP MAKE AMERICA SAFER BY KEEPING OUR ENEMIES OUT!
Call to Action! Let Your Voice Be Heard.

By sending the following statement to all U.S. Senators, you are sending them a clear message of support for President Trump's Executive Order to protect our nation!

Despite pushback from a handful of misguided state attorneys general and ultra-liberal judges I support President Trump's NEW Executive Order on Immigration and hope you will do the same to protect America from terrorists and other criminal elements attempting to enter our country.

| - - -

Dear Senator:

All U.S. Presidents – and Senators -- take an oath to defend our Constitution against our enemies, foreign and domestic. President Trump takes that oath seriously. One of his first official acts was to pause immigration and refugees from a handful of countries – and he did it for one reason: to keep Americans safe. The order was designed to block Radical Islamic Terrorists and other foreign national criminal elements from doing Americans harm.

Sadly, Mr. Trump’s initial Executive Order was blocked by the Ninth Circuit appeals court, a collection of judges who have seen their rulings overturned 80 percent of the time when reviewed by the U.S. Supreme Court.

A NEW Executive Order to protect our country and its citizens from our enemies has been announced.

We expect you to support our President.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #929 on: March 21, 2017, 11:30:00 AM »
In a sanctuary city in Maryland:

oh and sodomy:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/20/maryland-girl-allegedly-raped-in-high-school-bathroom-by-two-teens-at-least-one-here-illegally.html
New details emerge in alleged rape of Maryland girl by two teens, one here illegally
By Malia Zimmerman Published March 20, 2017

New, brutal details emerged Monday in the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl at a Maryland high school by two male students, at least one of whom was in the country illegally.

The unidentified student at Rockville High School in Rockville, Md. was violently raped, sodomized and made to perform oral sex in a campus bathroom stall by the two males, according to court records.

Jose O. Montano, 17, from El Salvador, and Henry E. Sanchez-Milian, 18, from Guatemala, were charged with first-degree rape and two counts of first-degree sexual offense after they allegedly attacked the girl at 9 a.m. last Thursday.

“The victim was walking in a school hallway when she met two male students, identified as Montano and Sanchez. Montano asked the victim to walk with him and Sanchez. Montano asked the victim to engage in sexual intercourse. She refused,” Montgomery County Police said in a statement.

“Montano asked the victim again and then forced her into a boy’s bathroom and then into a stall. Montano and Sanchez both raped the victim inside the bathroom stall.”

Court records describe the merciless and brutal assault by both Montano and Sanchez, who allegedly raped the young girl multiple times, vaginally, orally and sodomized her, as they spoke to each other in Spanish. Blood and male fluids were recovered from the scene by a forensic expert, court records show.
According to U.S. Department of Homeland Security databases, a Border Patrol agent stopped Sanchez-Milian in August 2016 in Rio Valley Grande, Texas, and determined he’d entered the country illegally from Mexico.
ICE has since lodged an immigration detainer against Sanchez-Milian. The agency places detainers on individuals arrested on local criminal charges and who are suspected of being deportable, so that ICE can take custody of those individuals when they are released from local custody.

No information was released on 17-year-old Montano, other than his name, because of privacy restrictions related to him being a minor, an ICE spokesman confirmed.

However, The Washington Post reported Montano is a citizen of Guatemala.

| - - - -

earlier:

http://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2017/03/rockville-considers-pro-immigrant-ordinance/
Rockville considers pro-immigrant ordinance
By Michelle Basch | @MBaschWTOP   March 7, 2017 5:07 am

WASHINGTON — For a long time, Rockville police have had an informal policy to not ask anyone about their immigration status, or for help with immigration enforcement.

But in the wake of major immigration policy changes by the Trump administration, the city is considering an ordinance, introduced by Councilmember Julie Palakovich Carr, that would make its policies official.

Seventy-five people signed up to speak on the topic Monday night during a public hearing at City Hall.

“It’s a common sense effort to foster trust between the community and the police department that will make the community more safe,” said Ben Shnider, who launched a petition on Change.org to “Make Rockville, MD a Sanctuary City.” As of Monday night, the petition had 1,120 supporters.

Another Change.org petition, “Say NO to Rockville Becoming A Sanctuary City,” had 545 supporters as of Monday night.

Former Councilmember Tom Moore said now is the time for the city to formalize its policies.

“A law that tells the terrified children in Rockville that this city will play no part in deporting their parents, no part in destroying their families,” he said.

Nancy Shih said that the ordinance would make Rockville less safe.

“Horrible MS-13 gang crimes are everywhere nowadays. Do you read the newspaper?” she asked.
| - - - -

http://www.urban.org/sites/default/files/publication/32891/1001424-The-Integration-of-Immigrants-and-Their-Families-in-Maryland.PDF

A Look at Children of Immigrants and Their Families in Maryland
Prepared by:
Karina Fortuny, ajay Chaudry, and Margaret simms
The Urban Institute Immigration studies Program and low-Income Working Families Program
2100 M street, nW
Washington, dC 20037
Children in immigrant families have become crucial for the state’s population growth and future economy
and prosperity.

| - - - -

http://dls.state.md.us/data/polanasubare/polanasubare_intmatnpubadm/Overview-of-Hispanic-Community.pdf
Overview of Hispanic Community in Maryland

Data  compiled  from  the  2000  Census  and  the 2006  American  Community  Survey indicates  that  Hispanics  are  a  diverse  and  rapidly  increasing  community  both  nationally  and  in Maryland.  Hispanics are the nation’s largest minority group, accounting for nearly 15 percent of the nation’s population and around 50 percent of the nation’s population growth.  Most of the nation’s Hispanics live in six states:  California, Texas, Florida, New York, Illinois, and Arizona

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #930 on: March 21, 2017, 11:56:19 AM »
earlier:

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/illegal-alien-raped-3-year-old-girl-in-connecticut/
Illegal Alien Raped 3-Year-Old Girl In Connecticut
March 4, 2017

STAMFORD, CT (The Stamford Advocate) – Police say the 19-year-old Cove man charged with sexually assaulting a 3-year-old girl was supposed to attend an immigration hearing only hours before he was arrested Thursday morning.

Douglas Hus-Flores, a Guatemalan native, appears to have been living in Stamford illegally, police said. An immigration detainer has been placed on him as well as a $250,000 court appearance bond, following his arraignment at the Stamford courthouse Thursday afternoon.

Hus-Flores was charged with first-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor after the toddler was transported to Stamford Hospital for injuries and bleeding police say she sustained in the assault.

| - - - -

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Connecticut-could-be-in-crosshairs-of-Trump-s-10636358.php
Connecticut could be in crosshairs of Trump’s sanctuary city crackdown

By Neil Vigdor Updated 12:50 am, Monday, November 28, 2016

The wrath of Donald Trump against so-called “sanctuary cities” could be pronounced for Connecticut if he makes good on threats to withhold federal funds from communities that protect undocumented immigrants from deportation.
 Connecticut itself has been designated as a sanctuary state by the nonprofit Center for Immigration Studies, in addition to the cities of New Haven and Hartford.

It’s not a legal term, but is generally used to describe cities and other jurisdictions that have granted asylum to undocumented immigrants, either formally or informally.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/03/04/illegal-alien-accused-molesting-child-sanctuary-connecticut/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #931 on: March 22, 2017, 12:48:28 PM »

the 1982  liberal SCOTUS FORCED K-12 Public Schools nationwide to teach ILLEGAL ALIENS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe
Supreme Court of the United States
Argued December 1, 1981
Decided June 15, 1982

Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202 (1982), was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States struck down a state statute denying funding for education to illegal immigrant children and simultaneously struck down a municipal school district's attempt to charge illegal immigrants an annual $1,000 tuition fee for each illegal alien student to compensate for the lost state funding.[1] The Court found that where states limit the rights afforded to people (specifically children) based on their status as immigrants, this limitation must be examined under an intermediate scrutiny standard to determine whether it furthers a "substantial" state interest.

The application of Plyler v. Doe has been limited to K-12 schooling. Other court cases and legislation such as Toll v. Moreno 441 U.S. 458 (1979) and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996[2] have allowed some states to pass statutes that deny illegal alien students eligibility for in-state tuition, scholarships, or even bar them from enrollment at public colleges and universities.[3][4][5]

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #932 on: March 22, 2017, 03:41:01 PM »
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/img/charles/2016/11/12/ZZ40796A51.jpg

Not kewl, EG! Can you explain the relevance?

Illegal immigration is out of control. It is only common sense that it needs to be dealt with. The criminal acts from these people are unacceptable!

Do you support criminal acts? These people must be held accountable for their acts, as should the stupid and complicit politicians turning a blind eye and allowing this insanity.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #933 on: March 22, 2017, 05:04:36 PM »
DEMOCRAT COUNCILMAN LABELS ICE AGENTS ‘NAZIS’ FOR ENFORCING IMMIGRATION LAW - Tucker Carlson grills city lawmaker who enacted sanctuary city policies (This guy needs to be fired. He is no leader!)

https://www.infowars.com/democrat-councilman-labels-ice-agents-nazis-for-enforcing-immigration-law/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #934 on: March 23, 2017, 10:52:20 PM »

...with Obama's 'so-called' judges monkey-wrenching
Trump's travel-to-USA orders, TILLERSON does a work-around:

Mar 23, 2017 | 11:17am EDT
Exclusive: U.S. embassies ordered to identify
population groups for tougher visa screening

Yeganeh Torbati, Mica Rosenberg and Arshad Mohammed

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has directed U.S. diplomatic missions to identify "populations warranting increased scrutiny" and toughen screening for visa applicants in those groups, according to diplomatic cables seen by Reuters.

He has also ordered a "mandatory social media check" for all applicants who have ever been present in territory controlled by the Islamic State, in what two former U.S. officials said would be a broad, labor-intensive expansion of such screening. Social media screening is now done fairly rarely by consular officials, one of the former officials said.

Four cables, or memos, issued by Tillerson over the last two weeks provide insight into how the U.S. government is implementing what President Donald Trump has called "extreme vetting" of foreigners entering the United States, a major campaign promise. The cables also demonstrate the administrative and logistical hurdles the White House faces in executing its vision.

The memos, which have not been previously reported, provided instructions for implementing Trump's March 6 revised executive order temporarily barring visitors from six Muslim-majority countries and all refugees, as well as a simultaneous memorandum mandating enhanced visa screening.

"What this language effectively does is give the consular posts permission to step away from the focused factors they have spent years developing and revising, and instead broaden the search to large groups based on gross factors such as nationality and religion."

The flurry of cables to U.S. missions abroad issued strict
new guidelines for vetting U.S. visa applicants ...

... cables seem to anticipate delays as a result of their implementation. They urged embassies to restrict the number of visa interviews handled per day, acknowledging this "may cause interview appointment backlogs to rise."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-visas-exclusive-idUSKBN16U12X

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #935 on: March 24, 2017, 08:22:21 AM »
... so far, Trump has been able to about cut in half
the number of black African muslim 'refugees' ...'
but STILL!

Jeff Rense & Dr Patricia Doyle - Trump Is Flooding
Us With Completely UNvetted, Diseased Muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVXjmClhK0Y
(You can start at 7:50 and skip the intro if you like)

Published on Mar 23, 2017
This video must be watched by every American who cares about our country. The ongoing importation of tens of thousands of illegal muslims by the Trump administration is being done for ONE purpose only - the invasion and ultimate overthrow of America and the destruction of our history and entire way of life. The very same thing that is being done to Europe. Don't think so? Here is 100% proof and you better listen VERY closely to this woman who was deeply involved with the UN 'refugee' program until she FOUND OUT what is REALLY going on. This video will leave you enraged. We are literally being set up for our demise. These 'refugees' (NOT) are the dregs of their countries of origin and are even being brought in from the Congo in Africa! They are completely, 100% UNvetted and commonly carry deadly and HIGHLY communicable diseases like TB, AIDS, Leprosy and many more. Furthermore, they are almost immediately being given LONG TERM SOCIAL SECURITY … which means for LIFE. So you and I are paying for them for the REST OF THIER LIVES. They will never work and they are 'retired' forever in the land of the free and the home of the brave. We are being raped as a people and as a nation. Everything we have been reporting to you is now proven 100% accurate and correct.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #936 on: March 31, 2017, 03:59:51 PM »
Ha Politico ... et tu?

http://www.politico.com/agenda/story/2017/03/changed-position-sanctuary-cities-trump-000386
Why I changed my mind on 'sanctuary' cities

When I worked in the Bush and Obama administrations, I opposed them. But under Trump, my position has changed.

By Seth Stodder   | 03/31/17 05:46 AM EDT

When I worked in the Obama administration, I saw firsthand how sanctuary policies could hurt local communities if used to shield dangerous felons from removal by ICE.

In 2015, despite the Obama administration’s effort to partner with cities in removing criminal aliens, San Francisco officials refused to detain—or even give ICE notice that they would be releasing—Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, an undocumented man who had seven felony convictions, had been deported five times, had served many years behind bars, and was facing still more felony charges. After his release, Lopez-Sanchez went on to shoot and kill Kathryn Steinle while she was walking in the Embarcadero. The Steinle tragedy, which has become a rallying cry for many on the right, demonstrates what can happen when federal, state and local law enforcement officials fail to cooperate in removing obviously dangerous felons when we have the chance.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #937 on: April 14, 2017, 04:48:00 PM »
“Jail is jail.”

The New York Times detailed some of the “progress” he might have been referencing. The ever growing list of requirements call for:
Notify immigration officials if a detainee spends two weeks or longer in solitary confinement. Check on suicidal inmates every 15 minutes, and evaluate their mental health every day. Inform detainees, in languages they can understand, how to obtain medical care. In disciplinary hearings, provide a staff member who can advocate in English on the detainee’s behalf.

Trump and Kelly ‘Dismantle’ Obama’s
‘Progress’ for Illegal Immigrants

BOB PRICE - 14 Apr 2017

A former Obama Administration official responsible for the detention of illegal immigrants said President Donald Trump and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary John Kelly are “dismantling the progress we had made.”

Kevin Landy, President Barack Obama’s director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Office of Detention Policy and Planning, took exception to President’s Trump’s decision to shut down his department. Under Secretary Kelly, the DHS is poised to change some of the hotel-like conditions illegal immigrants, including criminals, receive while in detention.
The current guidelines now fill 455 pages and go into “granular detail on subjects including the minimum number of toilets — one for every 12 detainees in male facilities or eight detainees in female facilities — and trash bag thickness (at least 1.5 millimeters),” the New York Times reported.

As an example, illegal immigrants in two Orange County, California, detention facilities have daily clothing and bedding changes performed by a jail employee. The standard for other criminal facilities is a weekly change.

“That one seems a little overkill,” detaining center Commander Jon J. Briggs told the New York Times.

“Jail is jail,” Butler County, Ohio, Sheriff Richard Jones told the New York newspaper. “It’s fair and it’s human, but we don’t put chocolates on the pillows.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/14/trump-kelly-dismantle-obamas-progress-illegal-immigrants/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #938 on: April 15, 2017, 09:00:36 AM »

Darien Gap Photo: Jan Sochor/Latincontent/Getty Images

Pakistani Man Pleads Guilty to Smuggling
Fellow Countrymen Into U.S.

BOB PRICE - 13 Apr 2017

A Pakistani national pleaded guilty in a District of Columbia
federal court to a charge of smuggling illegal aliens from
Pakistan and other countries into the U.S.

Sharafat Ali Khan, a 32-year-old citizen of Pakistan and former Brazilian resident, pleaded guilty before District of Columbia District Court Judge Reggie Walton to one count of conspiracy to smuggle undocumented migrants into the United States for profit. Khan worked with other conspirators to create a complex human smuggling network to move illegal immigrants from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, and other countries through Brazil to Central American and Mexico before crossing the borders into the U.S., information obtained by Breitbart Texas from the Department of Justice and U.S. immigration and Customs Enforcement revealed.

..... Their smuggling routes would take them from their home countries to Dubai – Brazil – Peru – Ecuador – Colombia – Panama – Costa Rica – Nicaragua – El Salvador – Guatemala – and into Mexico before they would cross the U.S. border.

... Immigration officials will remove him from the United States upon completion of his prison term as part of the plea agreement.

√ DETAILS: http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/13/pakistani-man-pleads-guilty-smuggling-fellow-countrymen-u-s/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #939 on: April 23, 2017, 04:32:59 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437590/Mexico-eventually-pay-border-wall-Trump-says.html

Mexico will 'eventually' pay for the border wall 'in some form' Trump pledges - as he bashes Democrats for not wanting to pay for his campaign promise as government shutdown looms

Mexico will 'eventually' pay for the border wall 'in some form' Trump pledges - as he bashes Democrats for not wanting to pay for his campaign promise as government shutdown looms
President Trump took to Twitter Sunday to point fingers at Congressional Democrats who don't want to fund his border wall
Members of both parties are huddling on Capitol Hill to craft a funding measure that would prevent a government shutdown come Saturday
If the government does shut down, it would happen in conjunction with President Trump's 100th day in office 
The White House has said it expects money for Trump's priorities, including the wall and a boost to the defense budget, to be included in a continuing resolution
Congressional Republicans are trying to negotiate with Democrats to ensure there isn't a shutdown, as some GOP members are against the wall as well

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
Published: 13:13 EDT, 23 April 2017  | Updated: 14:35 EDT, 23 April 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437590/Mexico-eventually-pay-border-wall-Trump-says.html#ixzz4f6gBbC7a
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #940 on: April 25, 2017, 04:40:38 PM »
Oh the UK paper report on the US illegal immigration problem ... hmmm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4444252/Mexican-illegal-immigrant-raped-sleeping-9-year-old-girl.html
Mexican illegal immigrant who was deported 16 years ago 'snuck back into the US and raped a sleeping nine-year-old girl'
Santiago Martinez-Flores was deported to Mexico in 2001 after string of crimes
The 48-year-old is accused of breaking into the victim's bedroom to rape her
Officers say he could be using the aliases Felipe Coeto and Isidro Ramos Flores
Victim attacked when she was fast asleep in room she shared with her sister, five

By Gareth Davies For Mailonline

Published: 11:19 EDT, 25 April 2017  | Updated: 13:03 EDT, 25 April 2017

A Mexican illegal immigrant who was deported 16 years ago is said to have snuck back into the US where he raped a nine-year-old girl as she was sleeping.

Santiago Martinez-Flores, 48, is accused of breaking in through a window in Clackamas and sexually assaulting the child in a bedroom she shared with her five-year-old sister.

He had been sent to Mexico in 2001 after serving two years in the Oregon Department of Corrections for crimes dating back as far as 1994.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4444252/Mexican-illegal-immigrant-raped-sleeping-9-year-old-girl.html#ixzz4fIOwBLTv

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #941 on: April 29, 2017, 09:14:44 AM »

Cartel Smuggling Tunnel Discovered
under Mexican Border

RYAN SAAVEDRA - 28 Apr 2017

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
officers discovered an abandoned tunnel on a tip.

Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents located a collapsed tunnel after receiving a report about a suspicious opening near the Raul Hector Castro Port of Entry, according to a statement from CBP Arizona.

Although the tunnel collapsed roughly 25 feet from its opening, agents confirmed that it extended into the United States by 60 yards. It was located near a sewer line and apparently cut through a tunnel that was previously dug in the same location.

Transnational criminal organizations (TCOs) use tunnels like the one found in Arizona to smuggle humans and narcotics into the United States.

"There have been well over 200 tunnels discovered
along the U.S.-Mexico Border used for illicit purposes
since 1990," Breitbart Texas previously reported.

The U.S. is co-sponsoring an Israeli-invented tunnel detection system that officials are hoping can be used to locate routes created by the Mexican cartels.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/28/cartel-smuggling-tunnel-discovered-mexican-border/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #942 on: April 29, 2017, 10:10:07 AM »

Trump:
‘We’ll Build the Wall,’ ‘That’s an Easy One’

PAM KEY - 28 Apr 2017

Friday at the National Rifle Association (NRA) Leadership Forum in Atlanta, President Donald Trump declared he would build a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, adding, “That’s an easy one.”

"They know that our borders are no longer open to illegal immigration and that if they try to break in, you’ll be caught and you’ll be returned to your home. You’re not staying any longer. If you keep coming back illegally after deportation, you will be arrested, prosecuted and put behind bars.”

√ WATCH: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/04/28/trump-well-build-wall-thats-easy-one/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #943 on: May 01, 2017, 12:40:36 PM »
http://www.dailynews.com/social-affairs/20170429/1-in-8-children-in-california-schools-have-an-undocumented-parent
1 in 8 children in California schools have an undocumented parent  [ 1.3 million children plus ]
By Louis Freedberg, EdSource
Posted: 04/29/17, 10:07 AM PDT | Updated: 1 day ago

Posing significant challenges for educators, about 1 in 8 students in California schools has at least one parent who is undocumented, according to a new brief from the Education Trust-West.

Undocumented children as well as U.S. citizen children with undocumented relatives have experienced heightened anxieties for several years as a result of deportation policies begun under President George W. Bush and tightened ones under President Barack Obama.

But according to school officials, those anxieties have reached new heights since Donald Trump’s inauguration, with possible consequences on their ability to focus on school work, the willingness of parents to attend school events, or even to bring their children to school.

Education Trust-West, an advocacy organization in Oakland, estimates that 750,000 students in California’s preK-12 schools have an undocumented parent, out of a total enrollment of 6.2 million.

Some of these students may be undocumented themselves, but the vast majority of K-12 children with undocumented parents are U.S. citizens.

According to the Ed-Trust West brief, only 240,000 children between 3 and 17-year-olds are undocumented.

These figures do not include most of the teenagers and young adults who have received temporary protection from deportation through the Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals program. By far the majority of the 214,000 young people who were approved are of college-going age.

Other figures suggest that the number of public school students with undocumented parents could be even higher than those in the Ed Trust-West brief. A report issued last month by the Center for American Progress, in collaboration with the University of Southern California’s Center for the Study of Immigrant Integration, estimated that over 1.9 million children under 18 years old in California live in a household with at least one undocumented family member. (These estimates are based on U.S. Census figures gathered through the American Community Survey between 2010 and 2014.)

Nearly 70 percent, or 1.3 million, of these children are likely to be of school-going age (between 5 and 17). But because some of their unauthorized household members may be relatives other than parents, such as siblings or aunts or uncles, it is hard to determine exactly how many of the 1.3 million children under these estimates have an undocumented parent.

[ UNknown Unknowns ]

But there are far fewer formal supports for undocumented children attending preK-12 public schools, or for U.S. citizen children with undocumented parents. That is in part because school officials may not even know who these children are. School districts are not required to collect information on a student’s immigration status, according to the Association of California School Administrators.

In fact, the California School Boards Association encourages them not to do so. “Any such inquiry may violate federal law, and may put the school in a position of being challenged by federal agents to release such information if collected,” the association wrote in a legal guide it issued earlier this year. As a result of the 1982 Plyler v. Doe U.S. Supreme Court ruling, undocumented children have a constitutional right to attend U.S. schools. School districts that do anything to discourage them from doing so could run afoul of the law, Thomas Saenz, president of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, told EdSource last week.

“Without creating panic, it is important that immigrant families prepare for potentially harsh new [ILLEGAL] immigration policies,” the center advised. “They should have child care and an emergency plan in place if parents are taken into immigration custody

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #944 on: May 01, 2017, 01:56:08 PM »
^^^

.... those numbers are INCREDIBLE!
GLOBALIST WELFARE.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: WHAT TO DO ABOUT NEEDED, LEGAL IMMIGRANT WORKERS
« Reply #945 on: May 13, 2017, 08:23:01 AM »
“If he is backing off, we will fight to remind him that he
did make this commitment during the campaign ..."

Donald Trump Backslides on Campaign
Promise To Curb Legal Immigration

NEIL MUNRO - 12 May 2017

President Donald Trump has slid back from his campaign promises
to curb the annual legal immigration of roughly 1 million foreigners.

In an interview with pro-globalist Economist magazine, Trump was asked: “Do you want to curb legal immigration?” Trump responded by saying he prefers merit-based immigration of skilled people. The interviewer pressed him again on the scale of legal immigration, asking “[are you] not looking to reduce the numbers?”

“No, no, no, no, we want people coming in legally. No, very strongly,” Trump replied, as two of his economic advisors sat beside him — top economic staffer Gary Cohn, and Steve Mnuchin, the Secretary of the Treasury.

Trump also backed proposals to keep importing temporary contract workers for the agricultural sector, even though the cheap labor will retard farmers’ emerging interest in buying new machinery, such as robot apple-pickers and robot cow-milkers. Trump told the Economist:

We also want farm workers to be able to come in. You know, we’re going to have work visas for the farm workers. If you look, you know we have a lot of people coming through the border, they’re great people and they work on the farms and then they go back home. We like those people a lot and we want them to continue to come in.

This legal inflow includes some very skilled workers and some people who become very successful entrepreneurs, but it also dumps a lot of unskilled workers into the country just as a new generation of technology is expected to eliminate many types of jobs. It also annually shifts $500 billion from employees to employers and Wall Street, and it forces state and local government to provide $60 billion in taxes to businesses via routine aid for immigrants, and it pushes millions of marginal U.S. workers out of the labor force and into poverty, crime and opioid addiction.

... High immigration also reduces employers’ need to recruit disengaged Americans, to build new facilities in high-unemployment areas, or to buy productivity-boosting machinery or to demand that local schools rebuild high school vocational training departments for the millions of youth who don’t gain much from four-year colleges.

√ CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/12/trump-backslides-legal-immigration-curbs/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #946 on: June 30, 2017, 07:43:38 AM »

AP/Sima Diab

State of ‘Collapse’:
Italy Overwhelmed as 13,500 African Migrants Arrive in Past Two Days

THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D. - 27 Jun 2017

Italy’s migrant welcome centers are in a state of “collapse” as huge waves of African migrants take advantage of the temperate climate to make the crossing from Libya to the Italian peninsula.

On Tuesday, 8,500 African migrants are reaching Italian shores aboard 14 different ships, adding to the 5,000 who arrived on Monday. The massive arrivals have led local media as well as politicians to speak of an authentic immigrant “invasion” exceeding the country’s capacity of assimilation.

Officials reported on June 15 that more than 65,000 migrants had arrived since the beginning of the year, but that was prior to the latest influx. Figures for the year now stand at 73,380 migrants into Italy, or a rise of 14.42 percent over the same period in 2016, when then-record arrivals had reached 64,133.

The exodus from Libya to the Italian coast has continuing unabated with no visible action on the part of the Italian government or the European Union to halt it.

Italy’s national anti-mafia and counterterrorism prosecutor, Franco Roberti, has acknowledged that this new wave of landings poses its own dangers, and constitutes “a threat to national security.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/27/italy-overwhelmed-as-13500-african-migrants-arrive-in-past-two-days/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #947 on: July 03, 2017, 09:13:55 AM »
It is interesting that with Italy being a major transfer point for migrants from Africa and all points ... An outbreak of measles would not be surprising ... Now look at the govt. response, Mandatory vaccinations !!!
( One would wonder are the measles vaccinations protective of the wild measles strains from africa ? hmmm ?

Sound familiar? We are just cattle to them ... 

State of ‘Collapse’:
Italy Overwhelmed as 13,500 African Migrants Arrive in Past Two Days

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/06/19/533481635/amid-measles-outbreak-italy-makes-childhood-vaccinations-mandatory
Amid Measles Outbreak, Italy Makes Childhood Vaccinations Mandatory
June 19, 2017 5:00 AM ET
Heard on Morning Edition

Dr. Patrizia Franco, Emma's pediatrician, hands them a list of vaccine centers in the area. "Do you have any questions or concerns?" she asks.

"No," says Federico. "We think all parents should be obligated to vaccinate their children."

But not all Italians agree — including Franco herself. The pediatrician is a vocal advocate for the "freedom to choose" whether or not to vaccinate, an increasingly popular sentiment in Italy in recent years

"What I care about is the patient's health, and to first do no harm," Franco explains. "Every medical procedure has a risk. That includes vaccines."

But last month, Italy made vaccines against 12 diseases — including measles, tetanus and rubella — mandatory. Kids up to 6 years old won't be accepted into nursery schools without them. And parents sending their children to school after that age without vaccinating them first will now face fines of up to $8,380. Repeat offenders can even lose parental custody.

The law has sparked protests. On a recent summer day, parents and other protesters demonstrated in front of the Italian Parliament, chanting "Freedom!" and accusing the government of going too far.

"No to mandatory vaccines! Yes to the freedom to choose," they shouted into megaphones.
So far this year, the Italian Health Ministry has recorded more than 2,500 measles cases — already a tenfold spike from just two years ago. The outbreak prompted the Centers for Disease Control to issue a U.S. travel advisory for Italy in April. It eventually led Italy's lawmakers to enact the country's strict new law on May 19.

So why the growing vaccine skepticism?

Italian officials point to Beppe Grillo, a wildly popular stand-up comic and the leader of the country's major populist party, the 5-Star Movement.

In a routine from 1998, he mocked vaccines for "weakening children's immune systems" and alleged, without evidence, that they are a Big Pharma scam.

More recently, he and members of his party have drawn unfounded ties between vaccines and autism.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #948 on: July 03, 2017, 09:36:43 AM »
^^^

... and measles are
just the tip of the iceberg.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #949 on: July 03, 2017, 12:50:06 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/italy-urges-eu-ports-migrants-pressure-builds-005706832.html
Italy urges EU ports to take migrants as pressure builds
Ella IDE
AFP July 02, 2017

With arrivals of migrants and refugees in Italy up nearly 19 percent over the same period last year, Rome has threatened to close its ports to privately-funded aid boats or insist that funding be cut to EU countries which fail to help (AFP Photo/CARLO HERMANN)

Paris (AFP) - The French and German interior ministers met with their Italian counterpart Marco Minniti in Paris on Sunday to discuss a "coordinated response" to Italy's migrant crisis, hours after Minniti had called on other European countries to open their ports to rescue ships.

The working dinner at the French interior ministry -- also attended by EU Commissioner for Refugees Dimitris Avramopoulos -- was aimed at finding "a coordinated and concerted response to the migrant flux in the central Mediterranean (route) and see how to better help the Italians," a source close the talks said.

The four-way talks between Minniti, Thomas de Maiziere of Germany, Gerard Collomb of France and Avramopoulos will also prepare them for EU talks in Tallinn this week.

"The talks went off very well," a member of the Italian delegation told AFP after the Paris meeting, with the "Italian proposals being discussed". The source offered no other details.

"We are under enormous pressure," Minniti had said earlier Sunday in an interview with Il Messaggero.

With arrivals in Italy up nearly 19 percent over the same period last year, Rome has threatened to close its ports to privately-funded aid boats or insist that funding be cut to EU countries which fail to help.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #950 on: July 03, 2017, 08:41:48 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4661866/UN-says-migrants-crossing-Libya-NOT-refugees.html
UN admits 7 out of ten migrants crossing the Mediterranean from Libya are NOT refugees as crisis sparks hostility and violence in Italy
The U.N. refugee agency says people smuggling and migrant flows in Libya are on the rise, so Europe may face increased flows of migrants and refugees
UNHCR says 84,830 migrants and refugees have reached Italy's shores so far this year from Libya, which is a 19-percent increase from last year
UNHCR says 'trafficking for sexual exploitation' seems to be increasing, particularly affecting Nigerian and Cameroonian women
The UNHCR launched a new report on migration trends in Libya today
It noted that a largely lawless Libya has become a major thoroughfare for migrants and organized crime rings are becoming internationalized

By Liz Dunphy For Mailonline

Published: 12:18 EDT, 3 July 2017  | Updated: 14:42 EDT, 3 July 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4661866/UN-says-migrants-crossing-Libya-NOT-refugees.html#ixzz4lopturrK

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #951 on: July 20, 2017, 07:29:53 AM »
"... 53 percent decrease ..."

Border Patrol union chief praises 'miraculous'
drop in illegal immigration under Trump

Anna Giaritelli | Jul 17, 2017

The significant downturn in the number of illegal border crossers between the U.S. and Mexico is "nothing short of miraculous," National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd said on C-SPAN Monday.

"As far as the Trump administration's efforts on immigration, this is something they campaigned heavily on," he said. "At six months, where we are on meeting those promises, we are seeing nothing short of miraculous. If you look at the rhetoric that President Trump has given, it has caused a number of illegal border crossings to go down. We have never seen such a drop that we currently have."

"There's a vibe, there's an energy in the Border Patrol that's never been there before in 20 years that I've been in the patrol," Judd added in a separate Fox News interview.

"This month, Customs and Border Protection reported a 53 percent decrease in the number of apprehensions at the southwest border since last year. The number also includes those deemed inadmissible."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/border-patrol-union-chief-praises-miraculous-drop-in-illegal-immigration-under-trump/article/2628828

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #952 on: August 02, 2017, 07:41:23 AM »
... today!

White House To Announce Bill To
Overhaul Legal Immigration System

WILL RACKE - 08/01/2017

President Donald Trump will join two leading Republican senators at the White House on Wednesday to formally introduce a bill that would slash legal immigration levels in half and implement a merit-based system for potential migrants, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

GOP Sens. David Perdue of Georgia and Tom Cotton of Arkansas will reintroduce an updated version of the Reforming American Immigration for a Strong Economy (RAISE) Act, a bill they originally proposed in February that failed to gain traction in the Senate.

The legislation seeks to curtail the current practice of family chain migration and move to a points system that would “tailor the immigration system to meet the needs of our economy,” a spokeperson for Perdue’s office told TheDCNF.

“Instead of today’s low-skilled system — which is a terrible system where anyone comes in, people who have never worked, people that are criminals, anyone comes in — we want a merit-based system,” he said at an Ohio rally last week. “One that protects our workers, protects our taxpayers, and one that protects our economy.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/01/white-house-to-announce-bill-to-overhaul-legal-immigration-system/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #953 on: August 02, 2017, 10:30:34 AM »
the White House on Wednesday to formally introduce a bill that would slash legal immigration levels in half and implement a merit-based system for potential migrants, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO4JcgD3vq0
Them's fightin' words - Yosemite Sam

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #954 on: August 27, 2017, 10:43:21 AM »
... Facebook, that ZUCKBOOK so quick to ban
anti-globalist free-thinkers? Get this:

EXPOSED:
Facebook Hosts People Smuggling Ads and Illegal Migration Groups

LIAM DEACON - 25 Aug 2017

Facebook is hosting people smuggling advertisements, with gangs offering to take migrants to Europe and America, make them fake passports, and traffic them across the European Union (EU).

A large number of public posts exist on the platform, often in Arabic, offering to take migrants across the Mediterranean by boat for up to $5,000 per person. Documents and passports go for around $1,000 and flights and road trips can be arranged for just a few hundred dollars.

People smugglers administer entire pages and groups, often disguised as “travel agencies”, to update potential migrants of trips and share videos of those making the crossing.

Breitbart London was easily able to find the pages and posts by searching relevant words and phrases in Arabic on Facebook. Conversations where potential migrants negotiate with people smugglers were clearly visible.

One page, called “Immigration” in Arabic, offers passports and “direct flights from Turkey to Germany” for as little as $250, claiming their option is “away from smuggling, fraud, fraud, and risking your life”.

A video was even posted of men dropping migrants off in Spain on a Jet Ski, with people responding and asking for prices.  ~> https://www.facebook.com/groups/1791865314415539/permalink/1900373450231391/

Economic migrants crossing the Mediterranean, who have no right
to be in the EU, have a 73 per cent chance they will be permitted
to stay, official figure show.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/25/exposed-facebook-hosts-people-smuggling-ads-illegal-migration-groups/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

HERE'S THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/Immigration2018/?hc_ref=ARR5fmdZ11qryupABpNtftC3R7ahww8q5lJlPXZJzyDo9JovxBYZRgapY-b2hzu56zQ

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #955 on: August 31, 2017, 02:22:22 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/31/trump-expected-to-announce-end-to-obama-era-daca-official-says.html
Trump expected to announce end to Obama-era DACA, official says
Published August 31, 2017
Fox News

Some in the administration are pushing the president to take a deal with Congress that would eventually get him funding for the wall; Ellison Barber has the details on 'Special Report'

Developing...

President Trump is expected to announce, as early as Friday, plans to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program,
which stops young illegal immigrants from being deported, a senior administration official tells Fox News.

Earlier:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/trump-daca-congress-action/index.html
Pending Trump immigration action could pressure Hill to act
By Tal Kopan, Lauren Fox and Deirdre Walsh, CNN
Updated 9:10 AM ET, Thu August 31, 2017

Washington (CNN)As President Donald Trump weighs scrapping protections for nearly 800,000 young undocumented immigrants, focus is intensifying on Capitol Hill on whether congressional leadership can reach a deal to continue the popular Obama-era program.
House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell would have to decide whether they're willing to risk angering the most conservative wing of the Republican base by allowing a vote on what some on the right consider an "amnesty" -- which would almost certainly need Democratic votes to pass. Meanwhile Democrats, led by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, will be forced to decide whether they are willing to swallow a compromise that could include border wall money in in exchange for protections for "Dreamers," a population they have long advocated for.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #956 on: September 28, 2017, 12:28:26 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/28/study-daca-amnesty-would-bring-1-4m-foreign-nationals-to-us-trigger-never-ending-chain-migration/
Study:
DACA Amnesty Would Bring 1.4M Foreign Nationals to U.S., Trigger Never-Ending Chain Migration

By John Binder
28 Sep 2017
Washington, D.C.192
An amnesty for nearly 800,000 illegal aliens shielded from deportation by an Obama-created temporary amnesty program may trigger a never-ending flood of chain migration starting with at least 1.4 million foreign nationals coming to the United States.

In new research, Center for Immigration Studies Director of Policy Jessica Vaughan found that should the hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens shielded by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program be given amnesty – as a few GOP-led bills would do – it would usher in at least 1.4 million legal immigrants coming to the U.S. through chain migration.

The current U.S. legal immigration system is primarily run off chain migration, where legal immigrants and newly naturalized citizens sponsor foreign family members to bring them to the U.S.

Vaughan and fellow researcher Preston Huennekens discovered that for the past 35 years, family-based chain migration has been the main source of legal immigration to the U.S.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #957 on: October 07, 2017, 01:56:17 PM »
http://www.france24.com/en/20171007-polish-catholics-pray-borders-save-country
07 October 2017 - 17H40
Polish Catholics pray at borders 'to save country'

KODE? (POLAND) (AFP) - 
Thousands of Polish Catholics formed human chains on the country's borders Saturday, begging God "to save Poland and the world" in an event many viewed as a spiritual weapon against the "Islamisation" of Europe
During a mass, broadcast live by the ultra-Catholic Radio Maryja, Krakow archbishop Marek Jedraszewski called on believers to pray "for the other European nations to make them understand it is necessary to return to Christian roots so that Europe would remain Europe."

Archbishop Stanislaw Gadecki, head of the Polish Episcopal Conference, told the commercial radio station RMF FM that "the key objective of this manifestation is to pray for peace."

Many Poles see Islam as a threat. The conservative government, which enjoys the backing of a sizeable portion of the population, refuses to welcome migrants to Poland, which has very few Muslims of its own.

Nationalist Catholic activist Marcin Dybowski told AFP before the event that "a religious war between Christianity and Islam is once again underway in Europe, just like in the past."

"Poland is in danger. We need to shield our families, our homes, our country from all kinds of threats, including the de-Christianisation of our society, which the EU's liberals want to impose on us," he said