New Moon landing thread (the old one was locked)

Author Topic: New Moon landing thread (the old one was locked)  (Read 61844 times)

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

Re: New Moon landing thread (the old one was locked)
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2015, 07:13:22 PM »
Why are people so passionate about this ?
What difference does it make ?

Have we not got real issues of real importance to discuss ?

Because, we are passionately, urgently instructed to accept the manned landings happened, despite plainly faked photos, lethal radiation, moon dust, and LEM logistical difficulties to the contrary. And then we're told, by those same emphatic people, that "it's not a big issue, move on." If it makes little difference, why is "it happened" side so dogmatic, and relentlessly derisive of the other?  Why are they so passionate?

It's hard to wake up to the "real issues" if we are cherry picking which issues to wake up from.

There's a Star Trek, Next Generation episode where Capt. Picard is tortured by a Cardassian who shows him four lights, and commands him, on pain of being beaten, to declare there are five. At the end of the episode, Picard privately admits that by the time he was freed, "I saw five lights."

So, exactly how does one pursue the truth on more serious issues "of real importance," if on even minor matters of truth, we are just supposed to go with the flow of what Authority tells us?

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline Wise_Old_Man

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2015, 12:08:27 PM »
You could undoubtedly go on and on and on; everything about space we have been told is a giant hoax and the bunker of deception is so thick that unless you believe God's word substance and evidence in conjunction with the evidence that physical real science shows, people will stay in their deception.
This is one of my biggest contention with Alex, and I love Alex Jones and all good he has done, but he is deceived in this area of what he believes. Sorry about that but I will still support his sincere desire to exposé the truth about those that are destroying the earth.
One final thing this hoax goes all the way back to Galileo and the heliocentric deception; but what the heck most people will believe what they are told, and that is a fact.   

I have started to really investigate this in further detail and think I'm beginning to scratch the surface of what you are referring to here.  From my investigation the evidence suggests that it is actually impossible to go out into space.  I'm now under the impression that the entire concept of a "ball earth" that rotates around the sun is a flat out lie for many reasons that I won't go into here.  I'm starting to feel a "concave earth" that's more analogous to a circular disk makes much more sense. 

Just how deep does the deception go?  Is there really no south pole?  What is the reason no one flies over the north pole? Is it because it's actually impossible?  Why did everyone think the earth was flat for thousands of years?  No one even saw a globe earth until the staged moon landings of 1969.

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2017, 04:33:00 AM »
BUMP.
youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2017, 09:20:37 AM »
 Quote from: Jacob Law on January 22, 2015, 07:03:23 PM
You could undoubtedly go on and on and on; everything about space we have been told is a giant hoax and the bunker of deception is so thick that unless you believe God's word substance and evidence in conjunction with the evidence that physical real science shows, people will stay in their deception.
This is one of my biggest contention with Alex, and I love Alex Jones and all good he has done, but he is deceived in this area of what he believes. Sorry about that but I will still support his sincere desire to exposé the truth about those that are destroying the earth.
One final thing this hoax goes all the way back to Galileo and the heliocentric deception; but what the heck most people will believe what they are told, and that is a fact.

I have started to really investigate this in further detail and think I'm beginning to scratch the surface of what you are referring to here.  From my investigation the evidence suggests that it is actually impossible to go out into space.  I'm now under the impression that the entire concept of a "ball earth" that rotates around the sun is a flat out lie for many reasons that I won't go into here.  I'm starting to feel a "concave earth" that's more analogous to a circular disk makes much more sense. 

Just how deep does the deception go?  Is there really no south pole?  What is the reason no one flies over the north pole? Is it because it's actually impossible?  Why did everyone think the earth was flat for thousands of years?  No one even saw a globe earth until the staged moon landings of 1969.

Wow: it's taken two years to responded, I am guessing it was because the tread may have been locked Anyway; a lot has happen in the last two years’ 10's of million have been awaken!
More and more are coming out of the Matrix, there are still a lot of good people trapped in the deception, they have been programmed since their youth. The public school and Hollywood have done a very good job. The cogitative dissonant still is a concrete deep bunker that truth bombs just don't phase (or seems too) but I have noticed most of the time it now only takes a month or so before the evidences starts to get to them. It is hard to believe the truth if you don't look at the substance it offers.
The big story now is we have vast amounts of YouTube videos out there that explain and list so many proofs (and they are done very well).
For me it has been since 2010 of chipping away and it does feel good to start see the vindication rise up. However there still is a lot of work, the enemy now are starting to see their deception knot being untangled and have starting to make changes to keep the hoax under wrap. 
Wise_Old_Man; I don't know if you are still around but I wanted you to hear some good news, we are winning and the lies, hoaxs, and system is breaking apart because of the truth, in the end the final punctuation point will be put on the geocentric flat earth and the truth will not be able to be concealed any longer, but there still seems to always be those that can't escape the corruption, lets pray for them.
Glad to finally be able to reply to you, praise God and keep on pressing on to that mark set before us.
What do you under-stand?