Rand Paul has gone to the dark side

Author Topic: Rand Paul has gone to the dark side  (Read 4961 times)

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
Rand Paul has gone to the dark side
« on: August 05, 2012, 09:11:35 PM »
Trys to intimidate, get journo's arrested asking about Bilderberg group. Sounds like he has sold out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKXpzdFQ_I
I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood.

Offline reddog801

• MOLON LABE!
    • Exposing America
Re: Rand Paul has gone to the dark side
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 09:43:42 PM »
Yep. He's lost my support. You don't try to have fellow patriots arrested and fired from their jobs because they ask the hard questions. Proof that he has sold his soul to the devil.
Eric
We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.  ~William Faulkner

Twitter: FREEDOMDECODED

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 09:48:39 PM »
Trys to intimidate, get journo's arrested asking about Bilderberg group. Sounds like he has sold out.

We Are Change is doing great, thank God that they are out there, Good Job Abby and Luke
What do you under-stand?

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 10:01:52 PM »
She should never have gone to that interrogation without an attorney.  In fact, an attorney on her side would have stopped that questionning which they had no business conducting.

I'll never forget seeing a video online where Rand Paul stated "... well, you know... I'm not my father.."

Well, you know - yeah, we know now.

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »
Lesson learned from this?

NEVER put your faith in one person.

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 03:09:38 AM »
Lesson learned from this?

NEVER put your faith in one person.

+1 Good advice. I wish I'd have known that a while back. :P

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:02:39 AM »

He sold out a while ago... this behavior is not surprising; he's got a career to protect, and he's an official minion of the globalists:

Rand Paul: 'It would be an honor' to serve as Mitt Romney's VP
The State Column | Feb 23, 2012
http://www.indyinasia.com/2012/02/rand-paul%E2%80%99it-would-be-an-honor%E2%80%99-to-serve-as-mitt-romney%E2%80%99s-vice-president/
U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, a Kentucky Republican, told reporters in Kentucky after a speech Wednesday that he would be honored to serve as Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s vice presidential running mate, WFPL News reports.

The son of Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul gave a speech in Louisville, Kentucky Wednesday, and afterwards reporters asked him if he would accept an offer from Mr. Romney to be his running mate if the situation presented itself.

“I don’t know if I can answer that question, but I can say it would be an honor to be considered,” said Mr. Paul.

Kristol: There's room in the GOP for Rand Paul

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right-now/2010/05/kristol_theres_room_in_the_gop.html

Bill Kristol, editor in chief of the Weekly Standard and a contributor to The Post, was one of the national security hawks contacted in March by allies of Trey Grayson with a warning about Rand Paul. "On foreign policy, [global war on terror], Gitmo, Afghanistan, Rand Paul is NOT one of us," wrote Cesar Conda, a former aide to Dick Cheney, to Kristol and to other conservatives.

Now that Paul is the GOP's nominee in Kentucky, what does Kristol think of him?

"Paul ran a good campaign," Kristol said. "He did a good job of being less like his dad -- seeming less 'out there' -- so if you were a normal Kentucky voter you thought you were voting for a Sarah Palin-like, anti-Washington figure, not someone who bought into the whole Ron Paul agenda."

Would Kristol welcome Rand Paul into the GOP fold?

"It's a big Senate," said Kristol, laughing. "It'll be a bigger Republican caucus next year. There'll be room for him. It's a very small price to pay for a very helpful and hopeful upsurge of tea party, anti-establishment feeling."

And is it better to have Ron Paul's supporters working inside the GOP, even if it means they can knock off candidates supported by Cheney, Conda, et al?

"Was it better for the Democrats to have the MoveOn people join them? Yes, obviously. People like me were disgusted by them, and they did some things that were disgusting, like the General Petraeus ad. At the end of the day, in American politics, you can't have a big, energetic grass-roots movement without having a lot of elements of it that you're not going to personally like or agree with. But to be fair to Rand Paul, there's a lot of distance between Rand Paul's agenda, which isn't exactly mine, and the caricature of nativism or isolationism."

Rand Paul on Hannity:
http://www.ronpaul2012podcast.com/2011/05/26/sen-rand-paul-on-sean-hannity-show-5262011/

========================================
“I’m not for profiling people on the color of their skin or their religion, but
I would take into account where they’ve been traveling
and perhaps you might have to indirectly
take into account whether or not they’ve been going to radical, political speeches by religious leaders,

it wouldn’t be that they are Islamic, but if someone is
attending speeches
from someone who is promoting the violent overthrow of our government,
that’s really an offense that we should be going after,
they should be deported or imprisoned.”
- Rand Paul
========================================

Rand Paul thinks you should be "deported or IMPRISONED" for ATTENDING speeches that the government finds threatening.
For ATTENDING?
Prison?

At least he's consistent: he also believes that journalists should be intimidated, threatened with prison time for asking questions about Bilderberg.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline empire

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 08:18:47 AM »
You know what.... this is worse than the Romney's of this world.

At least Romney and others like him have the balls to stand up and face the media and their critics-- Rand in this case just tucked his dirty little tail between his legs and literally ran away from the questions. How sad.

Then when he's far away from the "scary lady reporter", he attempts to get her fired from behind closed doors.

It's disgraceful and cowardly.

In my eyes he's worse, like a scared little boy; Rand -- you've made your bed, now sleep in it, don't cower behind your masters, at least have the backbone to stand up for the choices you've made, or have you decided that dignity and honour are traits now just completely worth abandoning you little rat.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 08:20:04 AM »
Bye Bye Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY_a-xaHJtk
Bye bye happiness
Hello loneliness
I think I'm-a gonna cry

Bye bye love
Bye bye sweet Loress
Hello emptiness
I feel like I could die
Bye bye my love goodbye
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline chris jones

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 01:52:06 PM »
I'm still getting over this shiite.
 We got played hook line and sinker. I luved his dad, boy could he get me going, all the way to Gallway and back.
So, who knows the scoop here, I'm in the dark on this, suffice to say I fell down the rabbit hole long ago but never hit bottom.
 I remember wondering about Rand, I pushed my instincts aside, afterall he was Ron's kid, he just had to be OK, get my drift.
I was not dillusional, one man  of public station on high can make a difference, not a cure all but a first step, I admit I was fooled by this kid and should have known better.
 I would like to see him place flowers on the graves of every serviceman who gave their lives along with the innocent victims who were slaughtered, and attemtp to explain to the victims familys why, what was this about, in person that.
 He is on ROM'S band wagon, therfor he is 100% perpetual war.

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 02:05:13 PM »
See this is why we need to support 3rd parties.

Cuz when you put a libertarian-constitutionalist into either globalist party they get corrupted.

The Tea Party needs to learn this...

The Occupy movement needs to learn this...

Whether you support the Constitution Party, Libertarian Party, Reform Party, Green Party, the point is these parties don't take their marching orders from Bilderberg.

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 05:16:59 AM »
Bumpity bump