Rand Paul threatens Abby Martin.

Author Topic: Rand Paul threatens Abby Martin.  (Read 14240 times)

Offline resist.tyranny

Re: Rand Paul threatens Abby Martin.
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »
So you totally trust RT on everything they say and do? I think all media is suspect and has agendas.

I'm inclined to believe that Rand doesn't know much about RT other than its a RUSSIAN news site. Therefore, he has right to be leery just like any news person that approaches him to attempt to get him to say something they can later twist. I say it's not a bad thing to reject interviews with the media and avoid creepy media people. Most of them are a bunch of lying troublemakers. Certainly you know that by now.

Congressmen, especially visible ones like the Pauls, are constantly bombarded by news punks. Most are not there to ask appropriate questions but to stir things up. Certainly you should know that also.

She never said she was with RT.  Besides, everyone in Washington knows what RT is.  They've been on the shows hundreds of times.  No, I think Rand freaked out because he didn't know how to deal with it; so like a good overlord, he sicked his minions on her.  He handled it poorly.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2012, 05:35:56 PM »
He handled it poorly.

Ok, maybe that was the issue. So, does one condemn a guy who is trying to make a difference, unlike most on the Hill, because he freaked out while being confronted with yet another reporter who he really didn't know? I don't think so.

Like I said, it's time to focus on the other 99 Senators & 434 Congressmen many of whom have been screwing us for many decades. There are many skeletons in their closets and yet the public wants to focus adnauseum on this one guy for probably just being sick of reporters at his heels everywhere he goes.

Come on man, I think you can understand that.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Valerius

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2012, 06:01:12 PM »
How would it go in Russia?
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Online chris jones

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2012, 06:06:09 PM »
 Jo, I have a feeling we all understand your point and most likely many agree. The deal is folks wanted to see - Rand's continue the message, they were true believers. Supporters of the Pauls were not dillusional, it was a time for hope, a ray of light in the dark and most of us would have shed some blood to see Dad Rand nominated.
 Please understand, the wounds have not healed.
Who knows what the hell realy happened, were there threats, blackmail, WHAT? We will never know if this was a betrayal or they were coerced.People were hurt and can't  simply brush this asside. I get your message, and your right, supporters got a sucker punch and must let the wounds heal.
 A member of the press asked a question and was threatened by the commission, this would be on post here no matter what elected official it was.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2012, 02:40:24 AM »
How would it go in Russia?

Rothschild Agents get thrown in Jail.....
 ::)