Chemtrail Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Chemtrail Photo Gallery  (Read 412048 times)

Offline LoudMcCloud

• I'm GrbG!
Re: Chemtrail Photo Gallery
« Reply #920 on: February 07, 2013, 08:00:52 PM »
I remember these as a kid.  I used to look up and wonder why they stayed for hours.  I remember them on Sunday afternoons.  20 years later I get my answer. 

Offline joeman785

« Reply #921 on: March 18, 2013, 09:36:16 AM »

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #922 on: August 02, 2013, 06:31:55 PM »
Chemtrails Criss-Cross Motueka Sky On August 2, 2013
The following photo was taken by Dave Newman at 7.45am on August the 2nd, 2013 from the town of Motueka, which is at the top of the South Island of New Zealand.  The photo shows multiple aerosol trails.   I can see at least 14.

To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline exBlazer66

« Reply #923 on: August 18, 2013, 06:21:52 PM »
Wow... this the thing that my dad lectures about all of the time, every time he sees a plane doing this. And to think, my whole life in school, in the textbooks, everything, it was taught that these were a certain kind of natural ''cloud''. Ive seen pictures just like these in my textbooks with labels just like they were natural ever since i've been in school

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #924 on: September 03, 2013, 07:54:10 PM »
Wow... this the thing that my dad lectures about all of the time, every time he sees a plane doing this. And to think, my whole life in school, in the textbooks, everything, it was taught that these were a certain kind of natural ''cloud''. Ive seen pictures just like these in my textbooks with labels just like they were natural ever since i've been in school
yea they are in the text books called "cum'ulos fuktus
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #925 on: September 03, 2013, 08:06:33 PM »
SO here is what I believe is taking place now with the chemtrails.
I feel that nerve agents have begun within the spraying.
I feel like ive seen more people feeling less empowered, less motivated, depressed, and possibly suicidal?
More people having to have their chemicals tested and adjusted, and take thyroid supplements just to try and feel normal.

I feel like the magnifying glass chemtrail overlay is burning off most water sources causing the price of water to sky rocket.

I was hoping to get some feed back on what yall thought about that?
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #926 on: September 03, 2013, 08:14:34 PM »
Ya, the aluminum is a electrical and thermal conductor ...  Folks in Mt Shasta are saying the trees are dry from the aluminum dust.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=249474.0     Was a protest a week ago.

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #927 on: June 19, 2015, 09:32:48 PM »

Grid-Like Aerosol Assault Over Sierra Nevada mountains in California, June 17, 2015

The Analytical Report and photos come from American activist, Patrick Roddie.   The photos were taken on June 17th, 2015 from the Sierra Nevada mountains in California.  Not surprisingly aerosol trails criss-crossing through the atmosphere can be seen from space also here: http://1.usa.gov/1K0vYUe

Below: Wrote Patrick on Facebook.com on June 18, “My latest rain water test came out positive for barium and aluminum. I missed the beginning of the rain, [which was collected on the roof of my six story apartment building in San Francsico], so most of the metals had been washed out, explaining why the levels are lower than usual. Mind you, neither of these metals should be detectable in our rain, especially right on the Pacific coast.”

- Edward R. Murrow

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #928 on: June 19, 2015, 10:31:32 PM »
The photos were taken on June 17th, 2015 from the Sierra Nevada mountains in California.  Not surprisingly aerosol trails criss-crossing through the atmosphere can be seen from space also here: http://1.usa.gov/1K0vYUe

The mental toast is getting microwaved and secret sauced. Folks here couldn't be Happier.  I'm officially disturbed.

Offline KiwiClare

« Reply #929 on: June 20, 2015, 11:29:56 PM »

The mental toast is getting microwaved and secret sauced. Folks here couldn't be Happier.  I'm officially disturbed.

And the environment is being devastated by the manufactured drought.  :(

For example: Five pieces of evidence suggesting that California drought may be a HAARP-manufactured event

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/049793_HAARP_chemtrails_California_drought.html#ixzz3dfDqeuO4

"These are just contrails" - say the lying criminal mainstream media.
- Edward R. Murrow

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #930 on: January 30, 2017, 10:15:21 PM »
Today in Park City, Utah Sundance ended and all the elites went home and the Chemtrails criss crossed the sky, it was horrible.
Trump needs to stop this madness right away.
What do you under-stand?