Chemtrail Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Chemtrail Photo Gallery  (Read 412050 times)

orangeblue

Re: Chemtrail photo gallery!
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2008, 04:48:45 PM »
What do you see?

I see unmarked military terrorist aircraft constantly spraying my family and me with poisonous weather modification chemicals.  I see friends, family and the public now getting frequent sinus, eye and lung infections.

I see huge cloud banks dissolve and completely disappear.  I see months of nearly zero rainfall when it used to rain here almost every day.  I see clouds with unnatural wave patterns showing HAARP manipulation.  I see more than 14,000 YouTube videos from all over the world that have “chemtrails” as a keyword.

Then I see trolls on message boards trying to discredit what the USAF, DOE and NASA admit is true and ongoing.

SO THE REAL QUESTION IS, WHAT DO YOU SEE f**kTARD?

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »
I see unmarked military terrorist aircraft constantly spraying my family and me with poisonous weather modification chemicals.  I see friends, family and the public now getting frequent sinus, eye and lung infections.

I see huge cloud banks dissolve and completely disappear.  I see months of nearly zero rainfall when it used to rain here almost every day.  I see clouds with unnatural wave patterns showing HAARP manipulation.  I see more than 14,000 YouTube videos from all over the world that have “chemtrails” as a keyword.

Then I see trolls on message boards trying to discredit what the USAF, DOE and NASA admit is true and ongoing.

SO THE REAL QUESTION IS, WHAT DO YOU SEE f**kTARD?

Well said. bh likes to pick arguments he / she is the same on every thread and every post.
I used to love working in my garden - i only do it on windy days now though because i have noticed that here they don`t spray on windy days (they spray like crazy just before the wind hits though).

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline Bh

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2008, 09:10:38 PM »
You guys have funny names.

Offline qimds

« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2008, 01:17:20 AM »
What do you see?

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z128/bhmason_album/

We all see a JARHEAD named Mason

We see Mason is little boy that likes immigrant worker women but lets her drink diet Pepsi full of aspartame.
We see Mason is a boy who can't control his mouth, and damn sure can't control his dogs!
We see Mason has relatives in California and a quick DMV search on that GMC would reveal the exact address.
We see Mason thinks he's a man because "Semper Fidelis" was hammered into his fluoride dumbed down head.
We see Mason is really a boy who amounted to nothing in school.
We see Mason is an insecure troll in denial with loose lips.
We know this number 0723, and this one 8F19838.
We know the significance of the year 2007.
We know what Mason did on labor day.
We know who Wilson is.
We know about Citizenship Day.
on and on and on and on, we know A LOT about you.
Everyone sees Mason is a dumb ass Marine that should know about securing your private information online!

There's so much more but your ignorant lack of respect for the security of yourself and your loved ones is not worth any more of my time. If they only knew how your activities on line put them at risk, they would shoot you before the Iraqis had a chance.

Stop Monsanto from killing us!

Watch it here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6262083407501596844

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2008, 09:23:54 AM »
qimds how did you get all that info on him that was neat? personal message me thx?
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline Bh

« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2008, 11:43:55 AM »

We all see a JARHEAD named Mason

We see Mason is little boy that likes immigrant worker women but lets her drink diet Pepsi full of aspartame.
We see Mason is a boy who can't control his mouth, and damn sure can't control his dogs!
We see Mason has relatives in California and a quick DMV search on that GMC would reveal the exact address.
We see Mason thinks he's a man because "Semper Fidelis" was hammered into his fluoride dumbed down head.
We see Mason is really a boy who amounted to nothing in school.
We see Mason is an insecure troll in denial with loose lips.
We know this number 0723, and this one 8F19838.
We know the significance of the year 2007.
We know what Mason did on labor day.
We know who Wilson is.
We know about Citizenship Day.
on and on and on and on, we know A LOT about you.
Everyone sees Mason is a dumb ass Marine that should know about securing your private information online!

There's so much more but your ignorant lack of respect for the security of yourself and your loved ones is not worth any more of my time. If they only knew how your activities on line put them at risk, they would shoot you before the Iraqis had a chance.
[/b]

This post fits perfectly with the pattern I've seen since around the 2000 election. You freaks can't handle it when someone doesn't buy your load of crap, and you resort to the politics of personal destruction. You worms have so much in common with Obama supporters it's frightening. I don't "hide" myself online because I don't have enemies, well at least until now. How long did it take you to do all your research on me? Am I a threat to you? I think so. Why else would you post your "research" on me? What are you afraid of? Anybody see a parralel to the way Sarah Palin has been smeared? How about Joe the plumber? Any of you genius's see a pattern there?

Listen carefully qimds and the rest of you punks. You and your other little squirrel friends are welcome to post my photos, publish my address whatever floats your boat. Here's my offer to you. Come on by and I'll introduce you to my good friends Colt, Smith and Wesson.

Offline qimds

« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2008, 04:17:43 PM »
I don't "hide" myself online because I don't have enemies, well at least until now.

Don't make enemies then.

I'll be nice and give you some advice since you're young and haven't learned yet.
When you pick a screen name do like me, don't use the same one you use everywhere online. Unless this is going to be the only forum or news you post in.
Pick one that has been used in other forums and online sites.
Better yet, even other people's website names are great for screen names. Google my screen name. You'll find everything like members in KKK forums, comments on news articles, AOL and Yahoo screen names, even an actual website named qimds. That's how you cover your tracks. The Marines should have taught you that.

How long did it take you to do all your research on me?
About 5 seconds, you provided all the info.

Listen carefully qimds and the rest of you punks....Come on by and I'll introduce you to my good friends Colt, Smith and Wesson.

My grandma can do that. Be a man an use your mental ammo.

Look Bh, I'm also a military man. I hated these people here at first. I thought Alex Jones was a total nut case. Trouble is much of the stuff I researched I could not debunk. Other things I just couldn't find enough info on to dis-prove or prove what he said. However things like fluoride and aspartame, are well known in the medical community to be harmful. He talks a lot about that. What he says is true. The Nazis DID put fluoride in the concentration camp water. My dentist as well as many others are now coming out against fluoride once they finally saw the evidence of it.
Looking at one of your photos, either you are someone else in your family drinks diet soda. You gotta stop fighting on forums and at least check it out. Aspartame is so bad for your body, it does tremendous damage to all of your internal organs. If you care about whomever is drinking it, at least just look around. The FDA list of side effects alone should make ya not want to drink it.

You think it's funny and how we are tin foil hat wearing crazies. Well in light of recent news about cell phones and brain tumors, and over saturation of microwaves and RF, tin foil hats might not be so bad at all.

Sure chemtrails are hard to believe. For years I didn't. Even now I can't be 100% sure. All I know is when lies are told then later uncovered, it sure makes you not trust anything the Air Force is saying about chemtrails. You of all people should know how you can't trust military leaders. They sent you to Iraq based on Saddam having WMDs? China has WMDs and has committed more abuses against humanity than Hussein ever had, but we don't go there. They lied to you and put you and many others' lives at risk as well as getting thousands of troops killed.

They're gonna send you or your friends to Iran next. Who are we to tell Iran they can't have nukes when we have and used them twice on major civilian cities? Is it our job to dictate what Iran, a sovereign nation does to prepare for war or defense? Not unless we are trying to rule the world. That's not much different than the gun grabbers trying to pass legislation against gun ownership, saying the gun MIGHT be put in the wrong hands and used in a crime. They don't know that. But they're gonna send you in there and make some excuse to put your life at risk. It pisses me off and it should you too.

My goal posting those photos wasn't to put you in danger of some psychopath running down there and trying to hurt you. I want you to understand that doing things like you have been doing online is childish and can be dangerous. Just engage in serious debate and you'd find yourself welcomed here.

I don't know what else to tell you. If you're gonna spend so much time here, at least have adult debates about our differences.

You are irritating but because I was just like you I don't hate you. Otherwise I wouldn't even try to reason with you. Would you be decent enough to try to do the same with all of us? If not then I don't know, do whatever you like I guess.

Offline dtk

• "less than 3 percent of you people read books"
    • prison planet
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2008, 05:00:03 PM »

interesting symbol on the front of his hat.

used in nazi germany

used by the marines

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Run your car on water.
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2008, 01:40:35 PM »
You guys have funny names.

Also Bh when you really learn everything about what is going on you may even turn your flag upside down which means that you are in an emergency.

O and would you please fix that hole in your fence I'd hate to see those old dogs get hurt.

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Run your car on water.
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2008, 01:43:47 PM »

back to the issue at hand thanks guys

Offline qimds

« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2008, 06:31:53 PM »

...O and would you please fix that hole in your fence I'd hate to see those old dogs get hurt.

lol, oh man you're too much.

yeah, this thread sure got side tracked. side tracking must be one of the viruses they're putting in the vaccines haha.

Even if Bh never wakes up, at least he is doing what he thinks is right, serving our country in very dangerous times.

I'll be nice and remove his photos, they take up too much space. Hopefully we can peaceably get back to being conspiracy nuts again lol.

Offline dtk

• "less than 3 percent of you people read books"
    • prison planet
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2008, 06:46:32 PM »
ahhaha. he deleted his info.

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2008, 04:10:43 AM »
Don't make enemies then.
You of all people should know how you can't trust military leaders. They sent you to Iraq based on Saddam having WMDs? China has WMDs and has committed more abuses against humanity than Hussein ever had, but we don't go there. They lied to you and put you and many others' lives at risk as well as getting thousands of troops killed.  They're gonna send you or your friends to Iran next. Who are we to tell Iran they can't have nukes when we have and used them twice on major civilian cities? Is it our job to dictate what Iran, a sovereign nation does to prepare for war or defense? Not unless we are trying to rule the world. That's not much different than the gun grabbers trying to pass legislation against gun ownership, saying the gun MIGHT be put in the wrong hands and used in a crime. They don't know that. But they're gonna send you in there and make some excuse to put your life at risk. It pisses me off and it should you too.

I can't help but agree, Bh.  It is known by even the general media that Iran is 10 years away from making Nukes.  They're trying for Nuclear energy.  You're right...America wants all the power with the brokers, and this 'false flag' stuff Colen Powell is cooking up and publicizing for the media is more CRAP, just to start something.

Actually Kissinger being in the U.S. and dealing with the countries overseas, and signing contracts with them being committed to the U.S. was crap.  Government is always dealing.  Each country Kissinger went to signed on the dotted line for their oil.  All payments to be made in U.S. dollars and they ALL AGREED...EXCEPT FOR 2...Iran and Iraq. Saddam refused to be corrupted by the economic hit men that took him the deal.  You see, Hussein WAS a part of the CIA ops when the U.S. wanted to overthrow the other leader.  However, Hussein wanted his resources for HIS people, even though he was a horrible tyrant, they still respected him.  Many Iraqis loved him, but the families of the ones who gave him the shaft and he tortured and killed, hated him.  Saddam was too well protected by his military...and as the CIA economic hit man said...the U.S. liked him...but HE refused to sign with us for the oil and the money in dollars.  This is another reason they're trying to make trouble with Venezuela and Chavez.  The U.S. couldn't corrupt him and he does want the money from their oil for his people.  The CIA Economic Hit men (who are actually contract detached directly from the CIA) paid those demonstrators that were against him.  They did it for SHOW, and to try and get him ousted as the leader.

Iran...before Amadimagad was put in, the previous leader was overthrown because he also refused to do business with the U.S.  Then, the CIA went to work and sent in their guys and after much killing went on, blamed the leader and he was put into prison.  They brought back the Shaw of Iran...and finally then came Amadimagad.  He also REFUSED to play ball with the U.S., would NOT submit to the economic HIT MEN.  Iran never did sign for that oil....and now, since they created their own banking system and are refusing the American worthless change, the Bushman wants his as*...in no uncertain terms. 

Yes, Alex's movie shows this and so does the movie on my Web site.  Ziehiest shows the Economic Hit man Interview and that's the best part of the movie.  But the proof before Alex even knew about it, is from a man by the name of Lindsey Williams.  He wrote the book "The Energy Non-Crisis".  And his witness to everything was Congressman Hugh Chance, from Colorado, who wrote the forward to the book.

See, Lindsay is a minister who was in Alaska when they BEGAN constructing the pipeline.  He did so much good for the companies involved, BP and ARCO, that they invited him to sit in on the meetings.  (I'm shortening this, but you can go listen to him yourself).  One day the boss took him out to see what was going on...and he was told that they think they've found oil.  When they got to the site, they watched the smoke rise up, then rushed back to see what the findings were.  They had hit on oil, the biggest find in the history of the U.S..  Then later...they found more.  ENOUGH OIL TO LAST THIS COUNTRY 200 YEARS, EVEN WITH INCREASED DEMAND; AND THEY TOLD LINDSEY THEY WERE SO EXCITED THAT OUR NEED FOR FOREIGN OIL WAS OVER.

Then the big meeting began.  World leaders, BIG business, bankers, and I'm sure the Bilderbergers and the Rothchilds.  He was then told that he had to keep his mouth shut and never divulge the information.  The U.S. government came in and classified the finds and no one was to know about it.  That the people of America could never have that oil.

So there, in Alaska, on the East of West slopes of Prudo Bay sits 200 years worth of oil.  That discovery was made in the 1970's.  This is how F'n disgusting our government is.  BP is using 48- 747 Jet engines to pump back into the ground 1 Billion cubic feet of natural gas, per day, to keep the pressure on it. 

Go hear it from the horses mouth.  It's 75 minutes long. The Video is at: http://www.leaannacooperseastofeden.com

Click on the tab Videos to Rock Your World and it's the very first video on there. 

Nobody wants to believe that government leaders are dishonest, and that they want good lives for their citizens; however, this is just not the case.  ALL THEY WANT IS THE POWER, THE MONEY AND THE LAND AND THEY DON'T GIVE A F'N DAMN WHO GETS KILLED ALONG THE WAY.  I think about my nephew in special forces...I haven't heard anything about him...and I'm just afraid they'll turn his head into the same mush as they did with other soldiers.  All these poor guys that came back that were used for vaccine experimenting...these leaders should be given the same...every damn blasted one of them.  They're after Iran because Lindsey said that Amadimagad gave the U.S. leaders a date...and after that date he was going to flood the market with CHEAP OIL...that's why the prices had to drop.  Go watch the video and you'll understand.  The man is 'naming names.'

Kissinger said that, "Military men are stupid pawns."  I never did trust that man...and YES, I was around when he was running around making deals with foreign countries for oil.  The U.S. used to have 300 refineries up and running.  Now...there's only about 150, and they're running at 90% capacity with no downtime for repairs.  This video will tick everyone off...especially because of the speculators raising the price so high.  The only reason why they did that was for AMERICANS to pay for all the foreign loans that were forgiven by the World Bank.  Recall that one?  Go listen to Lindsey.  His life was threatened as well, and he hasn't been making any more public appearances.  So, it isn't all about gold and silver...it's more about OIL.

Are Alex's movies truthful?  You bet they are..and everything is based on fact...not fiction.  And Jack VanImpe ministries says almost the identical things as Alex, and the two of them have never uttered a word to each other.

Anyone else reading this is invited to go there...and yes, I'm the writer of the two books; it's my site. GUILTY    ::)

Offline qimds

« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »
Well said Lee Anna, I never saw the Lindsey Williams video before but I heard the audio of it in it's entirety on the AVRN network live stream one day while driving. It's an eye opener. He's a good man.
Hey, I noticed you also have the Monsanto video up there, good work! I despise them and all their evil greed.
You have an excellent website, lots of good info up there.

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2008, 04:12:53 AM »
Well said Lee Anna, I never saw the Lindsey Williams video before but I heard the audio of it in it's entirety on the AVRN network live stream one day while driving. It's an eye opener. He's a good man.
Hey, I noticed you also have the Monsanto video up there, good work! I despise them and all their evil greed.
You have an excellent website, lots of good info up there.

My timing is rather unintentionally synchronized.  I had absolutely no idea that Lindsey was going to be Alex's guest.  How...unreal.

Thank you for the compliment re: my site.  I've still got some other work to do, I think I screwed it up somewhere.  It appears okay in Firefox, but the lines are messed up in Explorer.  So I'll have more work to do.  I've been trying to get all my bases covered. 

However, I'm wondering what happened in Australia because I have not heard from my friend.  I wrote "Ultimate Betrayal" for Liam and it's his story.  We e-mail all the time and I sent her the link to the page where I put Alex's videos (VtRYW2).  Liam and his partner Cheryl always answer me, unless there is something gone awry. 

Oh, yes...Monsanto.  As soon as I saw the vid on Google from Dr. Mercola.com, I posted it right away.  They believe that God and nature will not rebel.  But this earth was created to accept what was originally here...not what man creates...and even though we are created in the image of God, we are not gods.

About 2 months ago, I had a dream and it was so strange.  I had to take it as what I saw, and not the symbolism.  The hands of Jesus were outstretched to me from the sky and he was handing me a large amount of change; pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters.  I believe in my heart he was trying to tell me something, but the only thing I heard Him say is, "I'll be with thee alway."  He didn't put the 's' on the end of it, and that's how I knew it was him.

Then, suddenly, I recalled the dreams I had when my kids were just babies, actually.  I was married to my first husband at the time, of course.  In the dream, he and I were at the docks, and we each got into a Viking style longboat.  We were going to fight Satan, and had gathered people to go with us.

I remember waking up and wondering where that came from, and why would I dream something like that.

Then, a few nights later I had another dream.  I was in a very long basement hallway, like an underground shelter.  People were frightened and I couldn't figure out why, and why they were running.  I saw some small windows up high, and I grabbed a stool and stood on it to see outside. The sky was a dark gray and there was a tempest.  I looked to my left, and I saw Jesus standing by the UN building.  He was taller then the structure itself.  He was looking inside of the windows on several of the floors, with an angry look and He was holding onto lightening bolts with his left hand.  I knew in the dream that something would happen...but I didn't know when. 

So, all dreams have a meaning and back then I couldn't figure out what was going on.  I know now...and I'm in a position of not as much power as I'd like.

Well, as it were, my husband and I divorced 18 years later, but are still friends because of our sons.  Right now, because of only part-time unemployment, he's renting me a room in his apartment.  He doesn't have to pay rent because he works here.  So, in having these strange dreams, I do understand why I ended up back here.  It is said that God puts us where we are supposed to be.  I so want a home of my own...but since that isn't happening right now...I suppose His plan is for me to just stay put for the time being.  I'll follow that.   

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Run your car on water.
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »
lol, oh man you're too much.

yeah, this thread sure got side tracked. side tracking must be one of the viruses they're putting in the vaccines haha.

Hopefully we can peaceably get back to being conspiracy nuts again lol.

now that is funny. in the mens vaccines they also include forgetfullness of all laundry and dishes. lol

Offline Mage

• Earth DEFENSE Force!!!! EDF
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2008, 04:57:56 AM »

Look closely to see as they spray, barely visible under the haze but there were two Jets.

Followed them over 120 miles out of the city, and they kept spraying even the most rural areas.

A shot looking back at the city where it was blanketed again and again.

After an entire heavy day of spreading some of haze started to lift, the sun returned, and the trails were exposed.

See more of my pictures in my threads located here and over here
Hot for Truth

Offline pikeaero

• Get a micro AM transmitter to broadcast Alex Jones
    • Pike Aero
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2008, 08:03:54 AM »
BH do you agree that "contrails" never looked like that back in the early 90's and earlier?

I'm not taking sides here. I'm new to the whole chemtrail/contrail thing, so still trying to sort it all out. Just trying to take a reasonable, level headed approach to it.

Just to speak to this particular point about modern jets producing thicker clouds of mist, and perhaps distinguishing contrails from chemtrails.

We know turbofan jet engines are continually being made more efficient, which by way of reason, should result in a higher H2O:CO2 ratio in the exhaust, which might explain a thicker looking contrail from the more recent engines simply due to the higher water content than there has been in years gone by.

What might prove to be a somewhat more accurate measure of wether what you are seeing is a contrail or an aerosol might be visible where the mist begins to form relative to the trailing edge.

A contrail should begin to form slightly behind the trailing edge as the water vapor needs some time to glomp together and form visible particles, where an aerosol should form a cloud immediately at the trailing edge such as what you see from crop dusters where the mist is visible immediately upon leaving the nozzle.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/contrails.htm this video is an example of a 747 releasing some sort of aerosol. You can see there is a visible mist immediately as the aerosol is released from the fuselage.

Which also brings up another point. Aerosols would very unlikely be released from the engine exhaust as the exhaust gas can easily be upward of 1000 degrees and would likely incinerate small fibre particulate. Not to mention the complexities of running plumbing and pumps through the wings, fuel tanks, and so on. It would more likely be released as we see in the previous video, from the fuselage, much simpler, less potential for problems, a simple container with a valve and liquid/chemical falls out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Contrail.fourengined.arp.jpg is an example of a contrail. Notice the significant gap between the trailing edge and the visible mist allowing time for the droplet/ice particles to form. Now, I don't know for %100 certain if this is always the case, but in theory, it should be.

--pikeaero
Get a micro AM transmitter to broadcast Alex Jones

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2008, 01:42:41 PM »
Well, after watching a video made by George Green (The Big Picture), only a portion of it makes sense.  He was in the military, (Air Force) for four years...had originally gone in for career.  He says that the Chemtrails began as an effort to close up the hole in the OZONE that had been made by all the nuke atmospheric testing the gov. did all those decades.  The stupidity of 'testing in the atmosphere' should have told these idiots they'd screw something up.

Anyway, that was the original reason they began making this 'criss-cross' pattern.  According to Green, what they didn't take into account was how the wind at the high altitudes would make this stuff react, and the result is the crappy chemical that falls from the sky.  The military, nor the government give two hoots what the affects of the chemicals do to us.  They just want to try and fix the damage....??????   So, his video is a bit awkward, but he does make several points of interest that tell what the BIGGER PICTURE is, of what's been going on.  He also has the newest edition available, the 2008 update on http://www.nomorehoaxes.com

Green also discusses the 'truth' about area 51, what is actually there, the 6 mile long tunnel beneath the mountains, what they are doing with the technology they snatched from the crafts that crashed and so forth.  It's very interesting.  Just type in Google Video, George Green (The Big Picture).  The second part of it is on Veoh, under that same title.

psychicpollution

« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »
I cant decide if Bh is a troll here on a goverment payroll or just a really ignorant human being.
When you see military people here poo poo ing every thing a person says on a subject then maybe we should wonder if they really believe what they are posting, or maybe its their job to post this bullshit to put out dis info.

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2008, 05:01:29 PM »
What is this thing???

If that thing isn't spraying something into the air I don't know what is please enlighten as to what this plane really is...

Here is a German new article ....

http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/german-news-station-exposes-chemtrails-translated-t84.html
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline kermitthefrayer

« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2008, 05:02:31 PM »

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2008, 05:18:44 PM »
I wish I had my camera this weekend. Here in Los Angeles they did some big spray lines in the morning and I tell you, you could literally see like a mist or rain coming down from the spray lines themselves. Scary sh*t. Its not going to get any better either. We just have to keep waking people up.

orangeblue

« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2008, 05:33:14 PM »
I wish I had my camera this weekend. Here in Los Angeles they did some big spray lines in the morning and I tell you, you could literally see like a mist or rain coming down from the spray lines themselves. Scary sh*t. Its not going to get any better either. We just have to keep waking people up.

Thanksgiving Day 2008 over coastal Florida.

Only color and contrast were enhanced in these pics.  All the bizarre ripples, waves and energy flows were plainly visible in the sky. 

These weird patterns are obviously the result of intentional scientific tampering with our natural weather patterns.

So email at least one person this forum thread right now.  http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=23450.0

Stop GMO weather!

Offline joeblack

« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2008, 08:19:52 PM »

the sky became busy the day before thanksgiving and again now today dec 3 08. the picture is dated dec 02 but i just didnt have the correct date but i took the pictures today dec 03 between 330pm and 4pm in north carolina. these pictures were a small amount as to what the sky looked like an hour earlier.
"there's nothing new under the sun, it's only history repeating itself" spaceman

psychicpollution

« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2008, 01:10:39 AM »

Offline Mage

« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2009, 07:54:15 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/v/QYKdN7Uhv2U&hl :
Please watch me

I just shot this footage/pictures in this video... it's crazy...
Hot for Truth

Offline kermitthefrayer

« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2009, 12:26:15 AM »
Please watch me

WTF!

Offline Mage

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2009, 08:43:49 AM »
I know hey?  >:(

I've been taking pictures of the sky since summer and any feedback helps... so I don't start to feel crazy.
I'd love to get my videos out more but I've no idea where to post them.
Hot for Truth

xfahctor

« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2009, 08:46:27 AM »
What is this thing???

If that thing isn't spraying something into the air I don't know what is please enlighten as to what this plane really is...

Here is a German new article ....

http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org/german-news-station-exposes-chemtrails-translated-t84.html
already proven fake a long time ago

xfahctor

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2009, 08:58:16 AM »
Please watch me

Question, do you live in an earthquake prone or volcanic area? these rainbow type clouds are sometimes observed before or durring tetonic activity.

Offline username2

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2009, 08:59:32 AM »
The Man is trying to kill us with chemicals from
airplanes, I saw it on YouTube so it must be true.
Wow man, I'll do more research on YouTube
and get beck to you guys with the truth, man.

wow this guy is too cool
u idiot that shit is there in the sky in the US and UK
gimme a break

Offline kermitthefrayer

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2009, 05:26:13 PM »
already proven fake a long time ago

When where?

orangeblue

« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2009, 12:14:33 AM »

Sunset chemtrails 1/10/09 looking west towards the Gulf of Mexico from North Central Florida.  Early in the day on the coast they were leaving the shorter, clearish trails that dissolved almost all the clouds. Near the middle of the state, waves of planes were flying north together at high altitude and leaving trails.  Some would eventually veer west while others would keep going straight.

Finally near sunset, about a dozen aircraft swarmed together and created this awful image.  In total I counted more than 60 planes leaving either the long or short trails today.  They’ve been suppressing almost 100% of the normal rainfall from cold fronts this winter.  It looks like they’re intentionally worsening the drought to boost the chances of huge wildfires in Florida during the next few months.

I’m glad Alex and Alan Watt shared their thoughts recently about this global weather terrorism.  It’s been so bad lately that some people are instinctively looking up and wondering what the hell is going on.  To me, chemtrail pics and vids are much like the 9/11 implosion movies showing “squibs.”  It gives people visual proof something is wrong and it usually sparks their interest better than written documents.

So keep taking pics and vids and continue posting them.  These crimes must be exposed and stopped now!

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2009, 03:15:02 PM »

NATO, attempting to draw a Union Jack flag outside my window in London, England.

http://www.meetup.com/UKSKYWATCH

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »

Offline kermitthefrayer

« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2009, 04:26:07 PM »
Some please tell when the spray plane pics were de bunked and by whom!  Cause I have looked as far as I can tell its legit.

orangeblue

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2009, 10:20:34 PM »

1/17/09 – North Central Florida sunset.  Cold temps, moderate humidity, no natural clouds and zero chance of rain.

Unimaginable number of spray planes in the western sky for hours until the dusk sky was a sickly brownish orange color.

“You’re in this fight whether you like it or not!” – Alex Jones

Offline planning4acrash

• Visit my blog
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2009, 05:54:58 AM »
Meanwhile back on topic:
It's impossible, just like 9/11 being an inside job is impossible. Get over it and move on to your next paranoia.

You eugenicist pile of crap. Get out of here with your lies. Why can't you get a job flipping burgers, at least then you'll be poisoning people who chose to be poisoned by your filth.

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2009, 09:17:04 AM »
Some please tell when the spray plane pics were de bunked and by whom!  Cause I have looked as far as I can tell its legit.
- Yes, it looks exactly like you would expect for such operations. There's a lot of equipment inside there. Why would anyone go to the effort of hoaxing that? Very costly and for what purpose? It is great to see there are spooks posting on here. Cmon, who else would bother posting heaps to just be negative about peoples thoughts. Most people that negative can't be bothered focusing it intensely into nerdy outpourings of stupidity.

But here, it's just obvious and rank/vile.

Anyway: CHEMTRAILS ON RECENTLY AIRED DOCUMENTARIES INCLUDING: UFO HUNTERS, TREASURE QUEST, DESTINATION TRUTH, MONSTER QUEST etc.. I will try to find more I spot (I've only just started saving them, there's been too many)

Treasure Quest 1-01

UFO Hunters recent episode season 2

This has been going on for around 30 years (showing in photos as far back as 1980), time to expose this horrible spraying for what it is...
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org