Chemtrail Photo Gallery

Author Topic: Chemtrail Photo Gallery  (Read 412051 times)

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
Re: Chemtrail photo gallery!
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2008, 10:57:06 PM »
Interesting study and a possible link between 9/11 and global warming scam.

September 11, 2001 climate impact study
It had been hypothesized that contrails may affect the weather, reducing solar heating during the day and radiation of heat during the night by increasing the albedo. The suspension of air travel for three days in the United States after September 11, 2001 provided an opportunity to test this hypothesis. Measurements did show that without contrails the local diurnal temperature range (difference of day and night temperatures) was about 1 degree Celsius higher than immediately before; however, it has also been suggested that this was due to unusually clear weather during the period.

http://www.aviationexplorer.com/aircraft_airliner_contrails.htm

If temperatures rose 1 degree Celsius in three days how high would the temperature have risen in 30 days? 10 degrees? I doubt it.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline qimds

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2008, 03:33:28 AM »
Here ya go BH.
In the 1st session of the 107th congress Oct. 2 2001, there was a bill introduced by Dennis Kucinich to ban spaced based weapons. (H.R. 2977). There is a PDF of the document on the government's own printing office website. http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107_cong_bills&docid=f:h2977ih.txt.pdf

You might want to scroll down to page five, look at line 15 and you will see that chemtrails not only do exist, but they are considered exotic weapons.

Just in case reading a PDF is too difficult for you here is the text

---------------------------------------------------------
11 (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems
12 such as—
13 (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information
14 weapons;
15 (ii) chemtrails;
16 (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency
17 weapons systems;
18 (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ul19
trasonic weapons;
20 (v) laser weapons systems;...
NUFF SAID, now go get a life!
Stop Monsanto from killing us!

Watch it here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6262083407501596844

Offline Bh

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2008, 01:44:36 PM »
Here ya go BH.
In the 1st session of the 107th congress Oct. 2 2001, there was a bill introduced by Dennis Kucinich to ban spaced based weapons. (H.R. 2977). There is a PDF of the document on the government's own printing office website. http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107_cong_bills&docid=f:h2977ih.txt.pdf

You might want to scroll down to page five, look at line 15 and you will see that chemtrails not only do exist, but they are considered exotic weapons.

Just in case reading a PDF is too difficult for you here is the text

11 (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems
12 such as—
13 (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information
14 weapons;
15 (ii) chemtrails;
16 (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency
17 weapons systems;
18 (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ul19
trasonic weapons;
20 (v) laser weapons systems;...
NUFF SAID, now go get a life!
Dennis Kucinich! Ha ha ha, the same guy who see's UFO's? Pleeeease!

Offline Typhoon

"I have met with the Antichrist... He is cruel and intrepid. He frightened me." - Adolf Hitler
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." - J.R.R. Tolkien

xfahctor

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2008, 01:48:53 PM »
thought I'd add a few vintage trail photos to the collection.
but rather than post a bunch of images, I'm just posting alink. some photo's date back to the 40's
http://contrailscience.com/contrail-photos-through-history/

xfahctor

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2008, 02:26:57 PM »

Offline Bh

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2008, 04:07:29 PM »
and some more vintage photos
http://picasaweb.google.com/Uncinus/WWIIContrails#
ROFLMAO! Just wait, they'll tell you those photo's prove it's been happening longer than we thought. :o

Offline qimds

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2008, 11:12:22 PM »
Yawn.
Evidence of contrails back that far in history only proves contrails existed but gives no clarification as to their content.

xfahctor

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2008, 09:25:59 AM »
so then, prove their content. I'm quite serious, what content?

Offline qimds

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2008, 02:56:16 AM »
so then, prove their content. I'm quite serious, what content?
Not my job. Do your own research.
Next time try something better than a bunch of old photos that mean nothing.

Better yet, call Alex live on air and ask him. Are you afraid? Call him and prove yourself to be the great intellectual and show the world you know better.
We'll be listening. Good luck, you'll need it.

xfahctor

« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2008, 09:03:19 AM »
Well, when you guys default to the argument that this is an all powerful god-like entity, capable of doing the physically impossible, it's hard to get any thing in in the way of legitimate argument. I found in the very short time posting here, if it doesn't fit in to your view, then the rest of us are just sheep, blinded, dumbed down by fluoride, you accept no info other than Alex or other paranoid "news" outlets, and on the rare occasion the msm goes along with a trinket of information that ties in with your beliefs. You guys aren't interested in the truth, what ever it may be, your only interested in proving your own "truth" at any cost because this is so ingrained in to your heads. I'm really beginning to wonder who's brainwashing who. I'll post some alternative information, but for what? So you guys can tell me to go back to my fluoride?

xfahctor

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2008, 09:12:34 AM »
well, for starters, we have these pictures, taken before fight was even invented:
http://contrailscience.com/clouds-before-planes-cloud-studies-1905/

xfahctor

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2008, 09:17:23 AM »
Then theirs the claim of "organisms" in the "spray". that alone is bad science, how is it a living organism, even a microscopic one, can survive a trip through a jet engine in the combustion process. Or is it chemicals instead? I see both claims made, which is it? chemical or biological?

xfahctor

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2008, 09:38:19 AM »
seems much of the myth was born from this youtube video, well, here's the rest of the story, though again, I don't know why I'm bothering, you guys will again default to the argument that it's wrong simply because it disagreaas with your beliefs:
http://contrailscience.com/germans-admit-they-used-duppel/
or this:
http://www.nmsr.org/chemtrls.htm
read all of it, I was kind and open minded enough to at least read through the information provided here. do the same courtesy.
 And at the end of things, we have the sheer ilogical nature of what is being said. If this has been going on for that long, should we not already be dead? not a very effective spray job is it? why is it I can be outside during a nice day, all day, several days in a row doing yard work under these trails and not feel anything?

Offline Bh

« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2008, 01:39:14 PM »
Hey xfahctor! Do more research! Ask Alex! LOL! That's what they say every time when faced with logic. What these people don't understand is that if this BS was really true, it would be the news story of the century! But then what do you expect, these folks think Cheney has a hurricane machine, Bush blew up the WTC and the dikes in New Orleans. If they can believe that, then they can and apparently do believe anything.

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2008, 03:24:03 AM »
Whats up guys I'm new to Prison Planet but I'm fully against the NWO.

I have heard reports of ChemTrails all over the world, A source from Australia says that he has seen many of these weird patterns in the sky made by Jets or Sky writers.

I saw weird sky patterns when i went Australia, i Suspect their mostly targeting country sides and smaller towns as a trial and error test for the major towns and cities.

Thanks guys for the Info.

But from the article I read yesterday, the gov. here got their military to try out Sarin (nerve gas) exercises on their troops.    As a matter of fact, the article appeared in here somewhere, and I did a copy and paste to my friend in AU.  Below is a copy of the post.

[From Australian army site]

Australians are encouraged to send goodwill messages of a general nature to Australian Defence Force soldiers, sailors, airmen and women who are on operation around the world.

Messages can be sent via e-mail to: messagestothetroops@defence.gov.au or sent via fax to (02) 6266 7701.

Alternatively postcards (not enveloped letters or parcels) can be addressed to:
Messages to the Troops
Department of Defence
R8-LG-024
Russell Offices
Canberra ACT 2600.
Please note:
This facility is not intended to accommodate the forwarding of parcels or correspondence intended for individual ADF members.

Here's a good link to send

Top secret US military plans to test deadly nerve gas by dropping it on soldiers in a remote Queensland rainfo
What DO you Americans think of your fantastic nation. (11:00 AEST Sat Jul 5 2008
6 hours 9 minutes ago
By Ross Coulthart, SUNDAY

Newly declassified Australian Defence Department and Prime Minister’s office files show that the United States was strongly pushing the Government for tests on Australian soil of two of the most deadly chemical weapons ever developed, VX and GB — better known as Sarin — nerve gas.

The plan, which is disclosed for the first time on tomorrow’s SUNDAY program on Nine, called for 200 mainly Australian combat troops to be aerially bombed and sprayed with the chemical weapons — with all but a handful of the soldiers to be kept in the dark about the "full details" of the tests.

A former senior official with then Prime Minister Harold Holt, Mr Peter Bailey, tells the program that as far as he knows the tests never went ahead but the planning was very advanced.

He admitted the whole operation was to be kept secret because use of such weapons was almost certainly illegal under international law at the time.

Offline Bh

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2008, 11:17:24 AM »
As a kid, anybody ever play the "Rumor game?"

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2008, 07:57:46 PM »

Sorry, but this is not a rumor, and now one of AU's top officials is dead...conveniently by an auto accident.  Ya just have to investigate what's going on around the world.  This is not a rumor...this was taken from fact.  I have a friend who lives in AU and she's quite upset about all of this.

Offline Bh

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2008, 09:06:31 PM »
Quote from: Bh

Sorry, but this is not a rumor, and now one of AU's top officials is dead...conveniently by an auto accident.  Ya just have to investigate what's going on around the world.  This is not a rumor...this was taken from fact.  I have a friend who lives in AU and she's quite upset about all of this.
You know way too much! You could be next, how do you know they're not trying to "get" you?
**Diabolical laughter**

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2008, 06:45:28 PM »
Do these Chemtrail planes have their own "special" airport somewhere? Are all the workers at the special, no wait, secret airports sworn to secrecy? If this were real, if some super secret "Black" Govt. was running this "Chemtrail Program," it would be as big as if 9/11 was proved to be an inside job. It would be the biggest news story of all time. Why aren't the major news organizations of the world investigating? And if they are, why have they found no proof? Secrets are hard to keep, especially with what would have to be thousands of people. Well, I take that back. McCain's brilliant pick of Sarah Palin is proof a well run organization can keep a secret, and run diversion.

Meanwhile back on topic:
It's impossible, just like 9/11 being an inside job is impossible. Get over it and move on to your next paranoia.

Well, as we older people can and will tell you that nothing is impossible. Did you watch "Terror Storm" or "End Game" that Alex has made?  These are documentaries of power leaders.  They also show proof positive that even President Johnson refused helping an American vessel in distress...and he 'called back' the other planes.  Pretty bad when a U.S. President makes back room deals with the oil brokers to try and kill our own service men.  If in doubt, watch the movie.  The cost of belonging to this site is only $5.95 a month, (a no better deal anywhere) and you can watch all Alex's documentaries.  This is WHY the elite hate him.  Take the time to listen to the InfoWars broadcasts, which are 4 hours each...and hear the experts he has on.  Listen to the people who are whistle blowers, then make your own judgment.

"Terror Storm" is on Google for free, so watch it.  Travel over to my web site:

http://www.leaannacooperseastofeden.com

Watch Video's to Rock Your World, and you will find 3 that will totally tick you off...one is Terror Storm, but the other two...will FRY your cookies. Under the tab A Better World, is the one Zieckeist, which is mostly truth, with an ending that is a fallacy and meant more for the elite. They did a one on one interview with an Economic Hit Man...and I think this will make a believer out of you.  However, no one forces anyone to believe...but seeing and listening to experts, and the whistle blowers that have taken part in these back room power destruction's of entire countries should say 'something' to the open mind.

Offline Bh

« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2008, 06:57:42 PM »
Well, as we older people can and will tell you that nothing is impossible. Did you watch "Terror Storm" or "End Game" that Alex has made?  These are documentaries of power leaders.  They also show proof positive that even President Johnson refused helping an American vessel in distress...and he 'called back' the other planes.  Pretty bad when a U.S. President makes back room deals with the oil brokers to try and kill our own service men.  If in doubt, watch the movie.  The cost of belonging to this site is only $5.95 a month, (a no better deal anywhere) and you can watch all Alex's documentaries.  This is WHY the elite hate him.  Take the time to listen to the InfoWars broadcasts, which are 4 hours each...and hear the experts he has on.  Listen to the people who are whistle blowers, then make your own judgment.

"Terror Storm" is on Google for free, so watch it.  Travel over to my web site:

http://www.leaannacooperseastofeden.com

Watch Video's to Rock Your World, and you will find 3 that will totally tick you off...one is Terror Storm, but the other two...will FRY your cookies. Under the tab A Better World, is the one Zieckeist, which is mostly truth, with an ending that is a fallacy and meant more for the elite. They did a one on one interview with an Economic Hit Man...and I think this will make a believer out of you.  However, no one forces anyone to believe...but seeing and listening to experts, and the whistle blowers that have taken part in these back room power destruction's of entire countries should say 'something' to the open mind.
No thanks. I don't do crank.

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2008, 10:41:17 PM »
You know way too much! You could be next, how do you know they're not trying to "get" you?
**Diabolical laughter**

I'm certain the NWO will get us all, eventually.   ;)  That is their goal, you see.  They want only the best of the best to survive.  The government also has 'race specific' arms.  I don't know how that possible, but in this tech world, anything's possible. 

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2008, 10:56:28 PM »
No thanks. I don't do crank.

Well then, I would suppose that you'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next two years.

Just as Alex, and hundreds of others predicted, they have collapsed the economy to create the One World Banking system, and many other things.  However, if you're just going to 'live and watch movies, sports and drivel on your subliminal t.v'....then you're hooked in the world they want you in.  That's their goal...to get people so mesmerized in mainstream media, and the falseness of the reports, a person can't believe anything else.  When you least expect it, you'll quickly find out.  Even Congressmen Ron Paul speaks about the New World Order, one world government.  Probably by 2010.  No Attorneys, no judges, no defense for someone who is arrested. 

Too bad you didn't go to the site.  There's a video there that has solid FINANCIAL proof (paper trail) that 9/11 was an inside job, that the Bush grandfather had banks that financially backed Hitler and Wall Street...the CIA tried to make a deal with him to assist them in assisting with the shipments of cocaine into the U.S.  All that banks and corporations in the U.S. that launder drug money...the list just continues.  But that's okay...we like you anyway.  We look for the truth and don't watch TV.  At least, I don't watch t.v.

Offline Bh

« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2008, 11:23:43 PM »
Well then, I would suppose that you'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next two years.

Just as Alex, and hundreds of others predicted, they have collapsed the economy to create the One World Banking system, and many other things.  However, if you're just going to 'live and watch movies, sports and drivel on your subliminal t.v'....then you're hooked in the world they want you in.  That's their goal...to get people so mesmerized in mainstream media, and the falseness of the reports, a person can't believe anything else.  When you least expect it, you'll quickly find out.  Even Congressmen Ron Paul speaks about the New World Order, one world government.  Probably by 2010.  No Attorneys, no judges, no defense for someone who is arrested. 

Too bad you didn't go to the site.  There's a video there that has solid FINANCIAL proof (paper trail) that 9/11 was an inside job, that the Bush grandfather had banks that financially backed Hitler and Wall Street...the CIA tried to make a deal with him to assist them in assisting with the shipments of cocaine into the U.S.  All that banks and corporations in the U.S. that launder drug money...the list just continues.  But that's okay...we like you anyway.  We look for the truth and don't watch TV.  At least, I don't watch t.v.
OK, Get back to me in 2010.

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2008, 05:09:47 AM »
Hey xfahctor! Do more research! Ask Alex! LOL! That's what they say every time when faced with logic. What these people don't understand is that if this BS was really true, it would be the news story of the century! But then what do you expect, these folks think Cheney has a hurricane machine, Bush blew up the WTC and the dikes in New Orleans. If they can believe that, then they can and apparently do believe anything.

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Chemtrails/UK.html  they have done it before
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience and they are doing it again. . . here is the highlight of this peice. . .
Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline phasma

This is Horrible !
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2008, 07:21:06 AM »
found this on you tube. . . no audio but its spectacular in a horrifying way
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4x8-2TAHXfU

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2008, 01:12:30 AM »
found this on you tube. . . no audio but its spectacular in a horrifying way
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4x8-2TAHXfU

I understand what you're saying and Alex is right; this is a Red Dawn scenario in increments.  Where the hell can anyone even hide?  They make me want to spew my guts out, and that's no lie.  It's a good thing I don't own a gun or I'd use it on all of them.  Bastards (sorry for cursing)...actually NO I'm not sorry...because that's what they are.  Who the hell are those sick phoneys who believe they're GODS!?  People with minds that sick should eat their own SHIT that they created.  Watch this one, if you dare... :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WkH1vU9XZs&feature=related

Offline Bh

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2008, 02:47:33 PM »
The Man is trying to kill us with chemicals from
airplanes, I saw it on YouTube so it must be true.
Wow man, I'll do more research on YouTube
and get beck to you guys with the truth, man.

Offline qimds

« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2008, 03:40:39 PM »

Tell us where you do your research.

Offline Bh

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2008, 07:08:20 PM »
Quote from: Bh

Tell us where you do your research.

I told you, YouTube and reading the nut ball stuff you guys post in here.
Wake up sheeple, the NWO is going to wipe out 80% OF THE WORLDS
POPULATION Open your eyes! Look up! the evidence is there if
you're not too blind to see it. Why does the NWO want to kill 80%
of the worlds population?

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2008, 04:07:31 AM »
They want to make a mockery of those that are left by malnourishing us until we die...they want to save all the best parts of the earth for themselves because they feel they are the best of the elitists, they are superior in intelligence, we are nothing but mentally deficient pigs, and we need to be exterminated...like RATS.  They feel it's our CO2 emissions that are destroying the biosphere; Al Gore told a senate sub-committee (try watching C-Span) that he feels two CARBON taxes per person would help.  It's NOT US...because they created the issue of emissions. Not only that, but the ice has turned to seas on Jupiter and Saturn.  The sun is HEATING UP, and it's NOT just an Earth global warming issue...it's an issue for the entire solar system.

IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER AND MONEY...they have it all, we have shit next to them.  It's that simple.  They been having rituals at Bohemian Grove, senators...presidents, would-be presidents, big business men...ELITE idiots who sit in meetings and decide OUR future DISPOSAL.  Alex infiltrated the Grove, had a hidden camera...he has the ritual on video.  WATCH IT!  He has close-ups of that stupid god they worship.  Travel around the U.S. and look at all the FEMA camps going up.  Go to Dr. Mercola.com and read what he's been putting out for YEARS regarding how the food chain is messed up.  Watch the videos about how Monsanto has genitally altered our food to a dangerous level.  Research Monsanto and see how they jumbled the DNA of vegetables to make them ROUND UP READY...including SOY, where they put chemicals in there to make them resistant to ROUND UP to kill bugs in corn, soy and all vegetables...putting a killer gene in them, to get one crop then the plants DIE.  The U.S. Government OWNS the patent on the KILLER GENE.

THE NWO FEELS, THINKS AND BELIEVES THE EARTH IS OVERPOPULATED.  Even the Associated Press reported today on Comcast.net news that the medical workers are refusing the FLU vaccine because THEY KNOW WHAT'S IN IT.  People are getting a DEAD virus, mercury and cancer causing agents.  The first nurse, who refused, told the AP that she'd become ill when she had it the last time, and it wasn't flu symptoms.  Mercury is poison and causes Alzheimer's, and that's why they did away with mercury fillings in the teeth.  When hot liquid hit the mercury filling, it released a poisonous gas and it eventually caused combined symptoms, which lead to some deaths.  This compound is included in ALL vaccines...most especially the HPV vaccine, and that one has the 'live cancer' in it.  I cannot believe the stupid women that got 'sucked into that' paying through the BUTT, over $300 per injection, only to get sick...literally.  This vaccine was NOT tested in the labs.  HUMANS ARE THE GUINEA PIGS!  That's what listening to television commercials and big pharma hype will get a person.  I'll bet you still believe that FLUORIDE is good for your teeth?  FLUORIDE IS A RUNOFF CHEMICAL FROM FERTILIZER PLANTS.  THE ONLY THING YOU CAN FIND ON THE STORE SHELVES THAT HAS FLUORIDE IS OUR TOOTHPASTE, water AND RAT POISON!  Take a sample of your city water to a local college or university that has an FTIR machine for their Law Enforcement Department.  Ask them to put that water through analysis.  It only takes a few drops.   Do you believe EVERYTHING they say, just because the drug companies make it? (snort, sinister laugh)  Like I said before...I don't watch TV.  IF I do, it's HGTV for an hour, then it goes OFF.

Offline phasma

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2008, 07:16:13 AM »
Just a quick question for BH,
Without being rude, why do you devot so much of your time to coming here and arguing against everybody? If you truly believe we are talking rubbish, and we are all making this stuff up cos we have totally nothing to do with our lives, then why don`t you go find something more useful to do? You will have to accept at some point that these are a real issue, 17 members (the last time I counted) of the british parliament are calling for investigations into these anomalies, they are documented all around the world, I don`t know where you live but hell all you have to do is go outside and look up! You may not be blind but you really can`t see. . . . maybe its all those chemicals huh?
If your arguments were not so lame or child like then i would almost be tempted into thinking you were some kind of agent-provocateur. . . . ? Its cool to ask questions, but you should atleast listen carefully to the answers you are being offered.

Offline Bh

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2008, 11:42:46 AM »
You're right, ah, ahhh, I feel sick.
The NWO is killing me...aaahhhhhhhrrrggghhhh,
drool spit choke.

Offline phasma

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2008, 01:46:27 PM »
You're right, ah, ahhh, I feel sick.
The NWO is killing me...aaahhhhhhhrrrggghhhh,
drool spit choke.

Just as I suspected, your not ready for the truth. . shame. You`ll realise it too late like all the other sheeple.
Happy grazing!

Offline Bh

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2008, 02:39:24 PM »
Just as I suspected, your not ready for the truth.
What is the truth?

shame.
Whuuut?

You`ll realise it too late like all the other sheeple.
Won't I have been killed off by the NWO by then?
Happy grazing!
Are you a Govt. agent? How do I know if I can trust you?

Seriously folks, y'all should read up on Ockham's razor

Offline leahanna412003

« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »
Phasma...if you'll notice the photo Bh is using and the mentality in which he/she speaks, matches.  I wouldn't even waste the keyboard strokes here anymore.  Bh is probably a GB aide. ;D

Offline phasma

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2008, 03:49:38 PM »
Phasma...if you'll notice the photo Bh is using and the mentality in which he/she speaks, matches.  I wouldn't even waste the keyboard strokes here anymore.  Bh is probably a GB aide. ;D
LOL yup i guess your probably right . . . . what is with these people who refuse to see whats so blatantly obvious? Ocam`s razor indeed !

Offline Bh

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »
what is with these people who refuse to see whats so blatantly obvious?
What do you see?

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2008, 04:38:29 PM »
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline phasma

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »
bumb
Couldn`t have put it better! Seriously bh is the same in all threads, ? troll ?