SHOOTING: Mass shooting, bombs, tear gas, at Batman premiere

Author Topic: SHOOTING: Mass shooting, bombs, tear gas, at Batman premiere  (Read 175664 times)

Offline HAZMAT

10 people shot at movie premiere in aurora, co. by 2 guys with body armor 10-12 people dead, they said christian bale was one of the actors in the movie so im guessing it was batman, they said masked men used tear gas too, shot baby at point blank range, explosions, wtf. Looking for links to the story, 2 gang units on scene, just waiting for the inevitable words...

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31289126/detail.html

Offline HAZMAT

Re: mass shooting, bombs, tear gas, at batman premiere
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 05:11:08 AM »
Still developing, 30-40 possibly injured.

Offline HAZMAT

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 05:23:53 AM »
Now they are saying it was one man wielding a rifle and a handgun with body armor. Now 14 people dead up to 50 wounded.. Though from what I have seen that might be an exaggeration, a lot of them kids and the 1 baby. And they think the suspects car is rigged with a bomb and there could be some in his apt. I am just trying to get the info at as fast as possible that we are given right now. Get ready for domestic terrorists claim...

Offline Xepla

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 05:36:36 AM »
This is so tragic. I went to the premiere in my city, and I know this could have easily been me. Thank you for keeping us updated. My heart goes out to the victims' families.

Here is a link to the live police scanner audio.
http://tunein.com/radio/Aurora-Police-and-Fire-s145268/
As above, so below.
As within, so without.

Offline Seroquel XR

“Insanity - a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.”-R. D. Laing
Making a Killing:The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging.

Offline HAZMAT

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 05:58:12 AM »
This is so tragic. I went to the premiere in my city, and I know this could have easily been me. Thank you for keeping us updated. My heart goes out to the victims' families.

Here is a link to the live police scanner audio.
http://tunein.com/radio/Aurora-Police-and-Fire-s145268/

I know I was thinking about going to see it tonight but plan on doing it in a week. Thats why I feel this way but you gotta learn what this is before we have a knee jerk reaction.

Man in his 20s, from that town where shooting occurred. 1 Suspect 3 guns.

Offline 2Revolutions

• For we wrestle not with flesh and blood
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 06:55:16 AM »
14 dead, 50 wounded in shooting at Colorado theater, police chief says

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

At least 14 people were killed and 50 wounded when a gunman opened fire during an early Friday morning screening of the new Batman movie at an Aurora, Colorado, theater, Police Chief Dan Oates told reporters.

The heavily armed suspect, who was wearing a bulletproof vest, was apprehended by police in a rear parking lot of the theater, Frank Fania, a police spokesman told CNN. The identity of the suspect has not immediately been released.

"He did not resist. He did not put up a fight," Fania said. Police seized a rifle and a handgun from the suspect, and another gun was found in the theater, he said.

Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline shipgeek

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 07:21:29 AM »
Some were in the movie theater with a 3 months baby?

WTF???

there is a 3 months baby reported as being one of the gun wounded in one of the hospitals

some parents are really irresponsible!!!! would never come to my mind to take a 3 months baby to a midnight film!!!!!

:o
E MARE LIBERTAS

scandilous

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 07:21:52 AM »
anybody know if there was a drill taking place at the same time, scenario and place!?..

Offline MonkeyPuppet

• aut libertas aut mors
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 07:56:53 AM »

Why didn't any of the theater's patrons present their firearm, train the front sight on the guyss brain housing unit and press off a round or ten?

Oh, that's right, because the VAST majority of Americans are moral cowards and none of these people were armed.  This will be -yet another- example of why looking after your own personal safety is indeed not paranoia, but rather common sense.

If a movie theater wants to NEVER have something like this happen, they should put a sign up front that reads "Law-abiding citizens carrying firearms receive 10% off the price of admission and concessions."

Income Tax: Shattering The Myths
w w w . original intent . o r g

The 1911 in .45 ACP... don't leave home without it!  Safety first!!

Freelancer

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 08:08:32 AM »
Why didn't any of the theater's patrons present their firearm, train the front sight on the guyss brain housing unit and press off a round or ten?

Oh, that's right, because the VAST majority of Americans are moral cowards and none of these people were armed.  This will be -yet another- example of why looking after your own personal safety is indeed not paranoia, but rather common sense.

If a movie theater wants to NEVER have something like this happen, they should put a sign up front that reads "Law-abiding citizens carrying firearms receive 10% off the price of admission and concessions."

Haven't been to a movie in years, however any business that promotes a discount for allowing me to exercise my second amendment rights deserves my patronage. 

Offline Modzilla_Kicker

• V for Victory
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2012, 08:40:55 AM »
Let me get this straight, the shooter id is not disclosed, he was wearing a mask to both use tear gas and use that as a means to hide his ID, tall guy, did not resist, sharp shooter?, goes to the parking lot or whatever where he just gave himself up? My first suspicion is this guy is special ops, probably an Israeli citizen, or US-Israeli citizen, and the guy that will be blamed will not be him, because they've already identified his apartment, i.e. their patsy or a Lee H. O. they got both their timing and their story ready to be rolled out.
Awareness. Resistance. Victory.

scandilous

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2012, 08:44:40 AM »
ABC is already running a propaganda piece calling for government security at malls and bus stops .. and of course questioning gun laws

Colorado Shooting A Lone Wolf Attack On Soft Target

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95EvRtv7KBQ&feature=plcp

Offline SpaceCommand

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 08:57:39 AM »
ABC is already running a propaganda piece calling for government security at malls and bus stops .. and of course questioning gun laws

Colorado Shooting A Lone Wolf Attack On Soft Target

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95EvRtv7KBQ&feature=plcp

Who Smells an MKULTRA Rat in Denver - UN Gun Control?

Watch how we are supposed to believe that UN Gun control is the remedy for this "problem-reaction-solution sphere?" We have already gone through multiple phony events over the past 17 years. Are people stupid and fall for anything the general media says? This event is the bird cage liner, keep your eye on the bird okay?

Sure this a very bad event, but corrupt police SWAT teams do this kind of thing every day.

Who is not quite astonished at this news item?
And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 08:57:47 AM »
A few things to point out.

The aurora police station is .57 miles away.

CNN had a guy from the FBI on the phone saying that this guy may have been antigovernment, domestic terrorist, possible racist.

CNN witnesses said that most people were dumbfounded. Some people even stayed in their seats to continue to watch the movie....    ???

Offline bento

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 09:01:15 AM »
This has to be an op, as no one could shoot that many people in such a short time. Once again a magic "super human" shoots a ton of people in a time even an Olympic shooter could no do. Once again people report multiple suspects, and once again the officials narrow it down to just one person. This is getting old but people still fall for it. Was there no camera phones at this event, or were people to busy running to care? Where dose one get a gas canister? This screams of being too well planned to be just one psychotic individual. Once again "guns" will be blamed because one gun can kill and injure over 60 people in under a few minutes. It reinforces peoples fear of the magic object that can destroy an entire crowded in the hands on just one person. This is just in time for the U.N. treaty, must be a coincidence. MY ASS!
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Offline HAZMAT

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 09:06:27 AM »
A few things to point out.

The aurora police station is .57 miles away.

CNN had a guy from the FBI on the phone saying that this guy may have been antigovernment, domestic terrorist, possible racist.

CNN witnesses said that most people were dumbfounded. Some people even stayed in their seats to continue to watch the movie....    ???

It was a bunch of teens in a dark room with extremely loud action coming from the movie, some thought it was part of the movie promotion. That's why nobody was armed, or didn't jump out of their seats. I think they said something about this guy being from the af base? or air force academy... Yeah, they already had a guy on fox saying that people shouldn't be able to carry bags in movies anymore, no more dressing up, or bringing in items like a broomstick to a harry potter movie because "you could hide a rifle under a broomstick" yeah, that was actually said. The guy said starting tomorrow you could see security buffed up at large theaters.

Offline bento

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 09:09:30 AM »
How many times would you have to reload to kill or injure over 60 people ?????? Where can I get one of these magic guns? Come on please!!! 12 or 15 round mags divided into 60, do the math. If I were alive I, would not wait for the guy to reload. Of course I would have probably shot him. Have you ever shot indoors with out hearing protection? It is very much louder then any movie speaker. You can feel the dramatic pressure wave and heat.
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much and the best of us is washed away.

Offline NYBasher23

• Rose Wilder Lane-"Give Me Liberty"
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 09:16:47 AM »
The MSM in Denmark has this story:

http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/article.php/id-51982866:det-er-nemt-at-købe-våben-i-colorado.html

Translate from:
Danish (Auto-Detected)
Translate to:
English
Translate

"Det er nemt at købe våben i Colorado"

Fredag d. 20. jul. 2012 kl. 13:18 af Natali Braagaard, Maria Bundgaardfor TV 2 Nyhederne (opd. d. 20/7 2012; 13:36)

Delstaten Colorado er endnu engang hjemsted for en massakre, ligesom det var tilfældet i 1999, da to elever gik amok og skød 13 personer på Columbine High School. Columbine ligger cirka 32 kilometer fra biografen "Century 16" i byen Aurora, hvor en mand i går aftes amerikansk tid gik amok og skød 14 personer.

At netop delstaten Colorado er hjemsted for flere massakre er ikke helt tilfældigt, siger TV 2's korrespondent, Jesper Steinmetz, der er på vej i sin bil til Aurora:

"Colorado er en af de stater, som har en meget liberal våbenlovgivning forstået på den måde, at det er meget nemt for borgerne at købe et automatvåben," siger Jesper Steinmetz.

Skyderiet vil uden tvivl starte en diskussion om, hvorvidt våbenlovgivningen skal strammes i USA, mener han.

"Andre vil fremføre, at det jo ikke i sig selv er våbnene, der slår mennesker ihjel - der skal mennesker til at betjene våbnene. Det er holdninger, som igen vil blive pudset af og komme til debat i USA," siger han.

Obama kommer med tv-udtalelse inden for kort tid
Jesper Steinmetz forventer, at den amerikanske præsident inden for de næste par timer vil komme med en udtalelse på live tv:

"Vi vil også høre hans modkandidat Mitt Romney. Republikanerne forsvarer til enhver tid retten til at bære våben for enhver pris, fordi det simpelthen er en del af den amerikanske forfatning - det er et helt afgørende element i den amerikanske selvforståelse, at man har retten til at forsvare sig selv," siger Jesper Steinmetz.

"It is easy to buy arms in Colorado"Friday 20th. Christmas. 2012 kl. 13: 18, Natali Braagaard, Maria Bundgaardfor TV 2 News (opd. d. 20/7 2012; 13: 36)The State of Colorado is once again home to a massacre, as was the case in 1999, when two students went berserk and shot 13 people at Columbine High School. Columbine is located about 32 kilometres from the cinema "Century 16" in the city of Aurora, where a man last night American time went berserk and shot 14 people.That is precisely the State of Colorado is home to several massacres are not arbitrarily, says TV 2 's correspondent, Jesper Steinmetz, who is on the road in his car to the Aurora:"Colorado is one of the States that have a very liberal firearms legislation, in the sense that it is very easy for people to buy an automatic weapon," says Jesper Steinmetz.The shooting will no doubt start a discussion about whether the weapons laws must be tightened in the United States, he said."Others will argue that it is not, in itself, is weapons, strikes people-to people to operate the weapons. It is attitudes, which in turn will be sent to sniff and get to the debate in the United States, "he said.Obama comes with tv opinion within a short timeJesper Steinmetz expects that the President of the United States within the next few hours will give an opinion on live tv:"We will also hear his presidential candidate Mitt Romney. Republicans are defending at any time the right to bear arms at any price, because it is simply a part of the US Constitution-it is an absolutely crucial element in the u.s. even understanding that one has the right to defend themselves, "says Jesper Steinmetz.

"Nothing whatever but the constitutional law, the political
structure, of these United States protects any American from
arbitrary seizure of his property and his person, from the
Gestapo and the Storm Troops, from the concentration camp, the
torture chamber, the revolver at the back of his neck

Offline bento

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2012, 09:19:28 AM »
so now to sum it all up we have a single antigovernment, domestic terrorist, possible racist gunman from an air force base or vet. He has a magic gun or guns, tear gas, and a gas mask and shoots over 60 people that don't run and continue to watch the movie. Talk about an agenda setter.

Offline HAZMAT

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2012, 09:20:05 AM »
How many times would you have to reload to kill or injure over 60 people ?????? Where can I get one of these magic guns? Come on please!!! 12 or 15 round mags divided into 60, do the math. If I were alive I, would not wait for the guy to reload. Of course I would have probably shot him. Have you ever shot indoors with out hearing protection? It is very much louder then any movie speaker. You can feel the dramatic pressure wave and heat.

Have you ever shot a shotgun or pistol, which is what the guy was using? Its loud but with like 13 speakers the size of cars blaring, its not that much louder... You don't feel a heat wave unless your are pretty close. The guy shot a dozen or 2 rounds, people were getting hit with bullets coming through the wall in the other theater. It was a packed movie, full house thats why so many people were hit, are you implying the eyewitnesses were lying or what? These were dumb ass kids that don't know shit about guns either, even if they should, they didn't.  He had 2 weapons, thats why he didn't have to reload.

I know how this will be used, but I don't doubt the story from the witnesses...

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2012, 09:22:38 AM »

Aurora, Colorado is so close to Columbine High School and the Denver Airport and whatever else is out there in Denver and the surrounding area.  You gotta think about these kind of things.  And the UN wants to destroy the 2nd Amendment.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 09:24:25 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-shooting/index.html

Gunman kills 12 in Colorado movie theater

VIDEO AT THE LINK
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2012, 09:31:50 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/dark-knight-shooting-to-be-exploited-for-political-grist.html

LIVE FEED OF DENVER TV CHANNEL AT PRISONPLANET.COM
  EVENT HAPPENED ABOUT 7 HOURS AGO--15 TO 30 MINUTES INTO THE MOVIE.

‘Dark Knight’ Shooting To Be Exploited For Political Grist

Second amendment, ‘conspiracy theorists’ to be blamed for incident
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, July 20, 2012
Within hours of the tragic shooting in Aurora, Colorado at a screening of the new Batman movie, the political machine is already gearing up to exploit the incident as a tool to demonize the second amendment and characterize Americans who are against big government as extremists.

A 6ft tall man dressed in black body armor and wearing a gas mask burst through an emergency exit door at the theater during a midnight screening of ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Batman movie, before making his way up the stairs and shooting people at random, according to reports.
The man also apparently set off a smoke or tear gas bomb, killing at least 14 people and injuring dozens more.
The gunman was arrested and early reports suggested an accomplice was still on the run, but police now say there was only one shooter.
“A 24-year-old suspect in is custody and an apartment building in north Aurora connected to the suspect was being evacuated and searched for possible explosives, ” reports the Denver Post.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T

A possible motive for the shooting – bizarre as it sounds – is that, “the gunman carried out the shooting because the new Batman movie was sold out,” according to local reports.
Observers following news reports about the incident have already noticed that the tragedy is being exploited to demonize Americans suspicious of federal authority – noting that the villain in ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ is an anti-establishment character.
“They’re claiming that since the villain in the movie was “rising up” against authorities that’s what this guy may have been doing,” writes Brandon Nolley.
Others fear that the shooter will be labeled a “conspiracy theorist” and used to portray so-called “truthers” as violent extremists.
“I have a feeling he’s going to be a “extremist” with “Conspiracy theorist” views, may be he even saw Alex’s review of the movie,” writes Evan Munn. “They are going to parade out the children’s bodies like OKC.”
Others note that the mass shooting coincides with a UN arms treaty that threatens to grease the skids for a total gun ban in the United States. It’s inevitable that the event will be used to demonize the second amendment.
“The UN treaty will save us,” comments Michael Rozycki.
Every time there is a mass shooting in the United States, the establishment uses it to demonize its political adversaries.
The most recent example was the Jared Lee Loughner case. After Loughner shot Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, the media instantly launched a smear campaign insinuating that Loughner’s political beliefs were shared by conservatives and libertarians. In reality, Loughner turned out to be a pot smoking left-winger who had dabbled in the occult.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.

Offline bento

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2012, 09:32:38 AM »
I have shot many times and been in a shooting range while others have been shooting I know the feeling very well sir, it is not something you can ignore even many feet away. To kill people in another theater with a hand gun or shotgun is highly improbable he would have to be using slugs and or magnums or a rifle.  At least with a shotgun at close range you could wound many people, if they were close and compacted together. Although with a shotgun it would be imposable to ignore.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2012, 09:35:08 AM »
What ever happend. If it be a spoiled brat 24 loser who uses drugs (street or perscription) that got mad because the theaters were sold out

Or it be a guy handled by black op controllers. This is not good for the 2nd Amendment and it allows the administration to grand stand and visit Colorado and be an emotional and political vampire feeding off of the communities' pain.

Thinking to myself, wishing someone would call a Aurora or Denver news station and say that they knew the guy and they he bragged that people don't have guns and that he loved Obama and drones and the TSA, and he wish that the NWO would just drop the hammer and start rounding up people in camps and that he hated the constitition.     But we know that won't happen...    ::)

Now we've got to watch footage of cops dressed up in swat gear and the sherrif's dept drive around their APC on TV in Aurora now.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2012, 09:36:51 AM »

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2012, 09:37:54 AM »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2012, 09:44:48 AM »
http://www.drudgereport.com/

HEADLINES FROM DRUDGE

Suspect Identified: James Holmes, 24, white, only contact with police was traffic ticket in 2011...
Suspect's Mother: 'You have the right person'...
Mass Murder Scene Unfolds At Colorado Movie Theater...
Shooter 'masked, clad in black'...
'Rifle, handgun, gas mask'...
Made his way up aisle...
Shot anyone trying to leave...
People seated 'began coughing, having difficulty breathing'...
PANIC...
Cellphone footage shows aftermath...
VIDEO: Survivors Recount Horror...
LIVE UPDATES...
WARNER BROS 'Deeply Saddened'...
'Society seduced by sadism'...

Offline bento

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012, 09:47:46 AM »
Better buy a keltec KSG before they are all banned! That is if you can get one. This also helps with the recent attempt to ban most shotguns. With a KSG you can have 14+1 rounds in a bullpup configuration.

Ok WTF, was it a rifle or a shot gun????????/

Offline NYBasher23

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2012, 09:50:51 AM »

Reporter saying the info is going all the way to the White House.

Offline KazKru

I wonder if the scene looked like this inside the theater?
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2012, 09:56:51 AM »
Sounds to me like an Illuminati blood sacrifice to kick off the one week countdown to the opening of the London Olympics.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2012, 10:04:17 AM »
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/57333/shock-video-man-dressed-as-the-batman-villian-bane-breaks-into-theater-tear-gasses-audience-then-opens-fire-warning-graphic.html

The gunman was named as Aurora resident James Holmes, by FBI and Department of Homeland Security sources.

So far 12 people have died of gunshot wounds. An MTOer who was IN THE THEATER tells us that the man was dressed like the villian of the Batman movie BANE.

An MOTer is just someone who is a vistor to the site Media TakeOut but sends them info/content just like people who post on World Star HipHop. Citizen witness/Citizen journalist.

White male wearing Gas mask and body armor.

Offline bento

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2012, 10:09:04 AM »
some one else threw the gas canister? That is in fact a conspiracy and confirms planning if true.

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2012, 10:11:49 AM »
 Aurora, Colorado is so close to Columbine High School and the Denver Airport and whatever else is out there in Denver and the surrounding area.  You gotta think about these kind of things.  And the UN wants to destroy the 2nd Amendment.

Is this yet another mind control SSRI fueled mass shooting exercise like the Jared Loughner event?
It seems to me there are some common and reoccurring elements similar to the Jared shooting event.
SSRI? + mind control? + suggestion progressive metal zombie music + gun violence + gun control agenda?

"His (Jared Loughner) now-deleted MySpace page had this message, which sheds a little more light:"

"Jared Loughner: Hey T-zueen. Do you remember - Fear Before the March of Flames concent with D-Rock, Ben Jizzet and J-Rad? I bet you f**kin do. Oh! That pole was physical... you know? Remember the cd cover? Ouch! Well I had to say it because it haunted me to this moment - peace hombre. f**k Pigs."

The first sentence refers to a progressive metal band Fear Before, formerly known as Fear Before The March of Flames. They're from Aurora, Colorado, in suburban Denver, just a short drive from Columbine High School.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/01/what_music_did_jared_loughner.php

Fear Before the March of Flames > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmkLQRp8htY

http://ssristories.com/

Offline NYBasher23

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2012, 10:19:51 AM »
If the guy is from Aurora, Colorado, how come the local PD or sherriff didn't identify him? Seems awful co-incidental that federally run FBI & HLS are the ones identifying him. Just a thought. I've gotten to notice this stuff more & more since I've been following Alex Jones & others.

Offline KazKru

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2012, 10:20:29 AM »
Is this yet another mind control SSRI fueled mass shooting exercise like the Jared Loughner event?
It seems to me there are some common and reoccurring elements similar to the Jared shooting event.
SSRI? + mind control? + suggestion progressive metal zombie music + gun violence + gun control agenda?

"His (Jared Loughner) now-deleted MySpace page had this message, which sheds a little more light:"

"Jared Loughner: Hey T-zueen. Do you remember - Fear Before the March of Flames concent with D-Rock, Ben Jizzet and J-Rad? I bet you f**kin do. Oh! That pole was physical... you know? Remember the cd cover? Ouch! Well I had to say it because it haunted me to this moment - peace hombre. f**k Pigs."

The first sentence refers to a progressive metal band Fear Before, formerly known as Fear Before The March of Flames. They're from Aurora, Colorado, in suburban Denver, just a short drive from Columbine High School.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/01/what_music_did_jared_loughner.php

Fear Before the March of Flames > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmkLQRp8htY

http://ssristories.com/

Of course "Aurora", where the shooter is from, is a reference to the Sun.  And, of course, we all know the Sun is the biggest occult/Illuminati/Masonic reference there is.

Offline bento

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2012, 10:23:21 AM »
The guy just walks away and stands by his car to wait for arrest? If you a deranged enough to kill children you would be messed up enough to kill yourself. WTF??????

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 10:27:58 AM »
The guy just walks away and stands by his car to wait for arrest? If you a deranged enough to kill children you would be messed up enough to kill yourself. WTF??????

Sounds like SSRI's.