Good 'ole John McCain at it again...

Author Topic: Good 'ole John McCain at it again...  (Read 3759 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Good 'ole John McCain at it again...
« on: July 18, 2012, 02:22:35 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/john-mccain-defends-huma-abedin-against-michele-bachmann-173234184.html

7/18/12
John McCain defends Huma Abedin against Michele Bachmann

John McCain took to the Senate floor today to discuss Huma Abedin--known variously for her work at the State Department under Hillary Clinton and for her marriage to sexting ex-congressman Anthony Weiner. Is McCain perhaps a People magazine subscriber, using his time in the chamber to congratulate Abedin on the charming family photo unveiled by the mag today?

Alas, no. McCain was defending Abedin against recent accusations made by Rep. Michele Bachmann that Abedin's security clearance should be questioned due to alleged ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. "I understand how painful and injurious it is when a person's character, reputation, and patriotism are attacked without concern for fact or fairness," McCain said according to prepared remarks. "It is for that reason that I rise today to speak in defense of Huma Abedin."

Huffington Post's Jason Linkins unpacks the story: Bachmann recently started an inquiry as to whether Congress has been infiltrated by members of the Muslim group. After fellow Rep. Keith Ellison raised questions about her sourcing, Bachmann replied with 16 pages of evidence, leading with accusations about Abedin's family ties.

Back to McCain:

Ultimately, what is at stake in this matter is larger even than the reputation of one person. This is about who we are as a nation, and who we still aspire to be. What makes America exceptional among the countries of the world is that we are bound together as citizens not by blood or class, not by sect or ethnicity, but by a set of enduring, universal, and equal rights that are the foundation of our constitution, our laws, our citizenry, and our identity. When anyone, not least a member of Congress, launches specious and degrading attacks against fellow Americans on the basis of nothing more than fear of who they are and ignorance of what they stand for, it defames the spirit of our nation, and we all grow poorer because of it.

In an appearance this morning on Current TV, Rep. Keith Ellison said of Bachmann's inquiry, "This is all about waving a red bloody flag and trying to get people to be hysterical and afraid and gin up the hate machine."

Offline chris jones

Re: Good 'ole John McCain at it again...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 06:08:46 PM »
I could rant on this guy page after page, simply put, he does whatsoever the elites tell him to do, he is a sociopathic, egomaniac, sucking up the elites crumbs.
God help this nation.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 08:27:08 PM »
I could rant on this guy page after page, simply put, he does whatsoever the elites tell him to do, he is a sociopathic, egomaniac, sucking up the elites crumbs.
God help this nation.

+1   He left his brain at the Hanoi Hilton.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 09:32:36 PM »
  +1   He left his brain at the Hanoi Hilton.
          LIL Johny. Son of an admiral, spoled egomanical soiopathic, powergrubbing, shiitbag. H.Hilton, ask the guys, the real guys he was imprisoned with, not his bud, seek o find the his closed-buried files, check out who was puting on a a show on the forestall and caused an explosion, and disaster.Find out about a guy who came home to find his devoted wife crippled and left her.
  Check out his dancing to the tune of the bach boys Barberan, the lyrics to his tune , were, Bob,Bomb,Bomb, Bomba Iran.
  What kinds of freaks do we hav3 in office, may God have mercy on the youngster, oh ya and us as well.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 04:29:46 AM »
          LIL Johny. Son of an admiral, spoled egomanical soiopathic, powergrubbing, shiitbag. H.Hilton, ask the guys, the real guys he was imprisoned with, not his bud, seek o find the his closed-buried files, check out who was puting on a a show on the forestall and caused an explosion, and disaster.Find out about a guy who came home to find his devoted wife crippled and left her.
  Check out his dancing to the tune of the bach boys Barberan, the lyrics to his tune , were, Bob,Bomb,Bomb, Bomba Iran.
  What kinds of freaks do we hav3 in office, may God have mercy on the youngster, oh ya and us as well.

Not sure what you mean by that. I did a report on McCain in college for a Vietnam history class, and included the Forstall accident, along with video footage of what happened. What happened, and you can see it in video footage, a rocket, Sidewinder, from a jet two planes away from McCain's plane dropped off the plane and went off somehow, exploding. McCain almost didn't get out of his plane, and you can see it in the footage I've seen.

McCain, the son and grandson of Admirals, was not a "squared away" sailor, but he definately went through some serious stuff, regardless of his political leanings. When he was a pow, his father was the top military leader of the Pacific theater. McCain was a commodity to the VC.

During the Vietnam War, McCain was Commander-in-Chief, Pacific Command (CINCPAC), commander of all U.S. forces in the Vietnam theater from 1968 to 1972

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._McCain,_Jr.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 06:06:24 PM »
Not sure what you mean by that. I did a report on McCain in college for a Vietnam history class, and included the Forstall accident, along with video footage of what happened. What happened, and you can see it in video footage, a rocket, Sidewinder, from a jet two planes away from McCain's plane dropped off the plane and went off somehow, exploding. McCain almost didn't get out of his plane, and you can see it in the footage I've seen.

McCain, the son and grandson of Admirals, was not a "squared away" sailor, but he definately went through some serious stuff, regardless of his political leanings. When he was a pow, his father was the top military leader of the Pacific theater. McCain was a commodity to the VC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._McCain,_Jr.
         Kilika, My source was a guy name Robert Noble he was  "crash crew" (M.O.S). and on board  the SS Forestall duuring this distaster, I can only say that I trusted this man. The carnage was brutal he spent days with crews scraping the burnt bodys from the bulkheads of the vessell.
          He told me that Johny was one of the first men air lifted from the carrier. Was he lying, if so I have no idea as to what could possibley be his motive.
This is going back about 40 years, but I remember him telling me Johny was a showoff type and would blast his turbines up as if to call attention.
          He was a tad out of the normal regs type, Ego at large. Isn't this the same Johny who sung the bomb Iran ditty.
The official story was a rocket discharged due to a tech problem, in all honesty I can only repeat what I was told by this guy, bottom line, John was not truly admired by the crew.

Offline Valerius

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 06:18:39 PM »
Anybody remember Bob Dornan?

"B1 Bob Dornan isn’t afraid to question McCain’s POW mythology, why are we?"

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/08/18/569807/-B1-Bob-Dornan-isn-rsquo-t-afraid-to-question-McCain-rsquo-s-POW-mythology-why-are-we
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 06:32:13 PM »
Valrerius.
   Good point, why were Johnys record sealed?
John McCain has fought tooth and nail against the Vietnam POW/MIA movement, and any official examination of his POW experience. Quote. wwwdailykos

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 07:28:26 AM »
         Kilika, My source was a guy name Robert Noble he was  "crash crew" (M.O.S). and on board  the SS Forestall duuring this distaster, I can only say that I trusted this man. The carnage was brutal he spent days with crews scraping the burnt bodys from the bulkheads of the vessell.
          He told me that Johny was one of the first men air lifted from the carrier. Was he lying, if so I have no idea as to what could possibley be his motive.
This is going back about 40 years, but I remember him telling me Johny was a showoff type and would blast his turbines up as if to call attention.
          He was a tad out of the normal regs type, Ego at large. Isn't this the same Johny who sung the bomb Iran ditty.
The official story was a rocket discharged due to a tech problem, in all honesty I can only repeat what I was told by this guy, bottom line, John was not truly admired by the crew.

Well, that may be an "inside" story, but I've seen the video of the accident taking place...(this one the fire is already started)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chuiyXQKw3I

What I suspect your getting is a person who is an Obama supporter. When I researched this story, not once did I run across any articles or commments that the accident happened because of McCain. That's just an absurd allegation that has been proven false decades ago.

True, McCain was not a "squared away" 4.0 sailor. That is an undisputed fact. And yes, he was not particularly popular. There was most likely no way he would get a star like his dad and granddad, so he took medical retirement as Captain, when he really didn't deserve that promotion.

First airlifted off the carrier? Really? Now that is petty politcal propaganda! ::)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 08:07:55 PM »
Well, that may be an "inside" story, but I've seen the video of the accident taking place...(this one the fire is already started)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chuiyXQKw3I

First airlifted off the carrier? Really? Now that is petty politcal propaganda! ::)
  Hi Kilika. No argument, tthere are so many different reasons being used for the fire, who knows.
  Here is what WIKI states happened.(Many who lost their lives were veteran combat pilots who had flown raids over Vietnam a few hours earlier. Oriskany had been put in danger when a magnesium parachute flare exploded in the forward flare locker of Hangar Bay 1, beneath the carrier's flight deck[4]. Subsequent investigation showed the flare functioned as designed and the cause of the fire was human error OR Go to www.YouTube.com & search… POW John McCain & Veterans Against McCain
  My old freind didn't come out and say he deliberatly made this mess, in fact he got a tad upset while speaking his Johnys name, and yes, it public record John M. was one of the first to be evacuated. I'm not taking shots at this chump about any  deliberate involvment-Fire- , but my oppinion he is simply a rat bastard NWO egomaniac suckling, the truth is I beleive to this day,my ol bud R. Noble was not bull shittiing me as to Johny's attutude or playing the fat cat with his jet, blowing of turbines, and many a dangerous violations of military regs.
 What peon would jump up against the son of an admiral. I have no political motive whatsoever, I don't care if he was a 3rd,4th, party, a Dem , republican or mickey mouse clubber, he is a waste. If his military records were released, not sealed, we may get a line on this mucker, the thing is they won't be, both him and his daddy played the game for the big dogs.
Many who lost their lives were veteran combat pilots who had flown raids over Vietnam a few hours earlier. Oriskany had been put in danger when a magnesium parachute flare exploded in the forward flare locker of Hangar Bay 1, beneath the carrier's flight deck[4]. Subsequent investigation showed the flare functioned as designed and the cause of the fire was human error

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 06:34:44 AM »
but my oppinion he is simply a rat bastard NWO egomaniac suckling,

That I don't dispute!

No matter, his past is basically irrelevant. What matters is how he acts these days, and quite frankly the guy has been acting like a sociopath with violent tendencies!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 08:55:31 PM »
That I don't dispute!

No matter, his past is basically irrelevant. What matters is how he acts these days, and quite frankly the guy has been acting like a sociopath with violent tendencies!
  Ths is an issue that reminds me of beating a dead horse, though I have met and served under men similar in some ways to the McCains, I sympathize with any trooper or Gov employee who maintains a conscience, realizes the truth and feels helpless to resist.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2012, 11:01:29 PM »
Twice over the last decade McCain played his part to the max to get the leaders the Illuminati wanted "elected". First Bush II in 2000 when the Bush team smeared him in SC over false allegations of him fathering an illegitimate child(and then refused to out out a rebuttle), then in 2008 when you'd think any candidate with a decent mind would be able to expose Obama inside and out(ie-the fake birth certificate).

I hear some people say how this country would be different if McCain got elected(ie-no universal health care, Kagan and Sotemeyer wouldn't be on the USSC, deficit wouldn't balloon in the trillions, etc). But again, the question is why didn't McCain be the least bit aggressive throughout his campaign? Not over whether "What if more people voted for him...".