Author Topic: Bohemian Grovers love pulling out their penises in public  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Bohemian Grovers love pulling out their penises in public
« on: February 29, 2012, 11:14:12 pm »
Check this out...

Charlie Rose and David Gergen....Bohemian Grovers love stripping in public.

First...are they Bohemian Grovers?

Inside Bohemian Grove US Elites Celebrate Patriarchy, Racism and Class Privilege
http://www.counterpunch.org/2003/08/13/inside-bohemian-grove/
by PETER PHILLIPS COUNTERPUNCH August 13, 2003

During the summer of 2003 the men at the Bohemian Grove heard off-the-record presentations -no media is allowed – from William F. Buckley Jr., William Safire, Charles Murray, George Shultz, Michael York and Charlie Rose. Additionally, there were daily lectures from world-class experts on global warming, war policy, school vouchers, mad deer disease, horse racing, stem cell research, terrorism, American-Russian relations, and marine ecosystem. Concerts, plays, and daily parties rounded out the two-week session for 2003.

David Gergen confronted in public with questions about Bohemian Grove
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1038800910961311325

Now what evidence is there of them liking to strip at public events?

Check this shit out...

Stephen Colbert exposes Bohemian Grovers Charlie Rose and David Gergen as lovers of public stripping...
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/398347/september-28-2011/george-clooney-s-villa-party

Stephen Colbert Jealous Charlie Rose And David Gergen Got To Skinny Dip With George Clooney
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/stephen-colbert-jealous-charlie-rose-and-david-gergen-got-to-skinny-dip-with-george-clooney/
by James Crugnale | 9:39 am, September 29th, 2011

On Wednesday’s Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert was jealously enraged at the bizarre news that George Clooney invited fellow newsmen Charlie Rose and David Gergen to skinny dip at his Italian villa. “It could have been my body glistening in the italian moonlight!” Colbert exclaimed.

Gergen detailed his surreal recreational activity with Clooney to Parade Magazine:

“Out of nowhere, Clooney jumps out of his chair and starts climbing a fence that overlooks the lake below. From the top, fully clothed, he counted, One… two… and jumped. I heard three just before hit the water.

Within seconds, he was challenging our masculinity.

Okay, guys, let’s see your stuff.

One other guest was next up and jumped.

Hell, I thought, I have an early morning plane and I don’t want wet clothes. So… what choice did I have? I stripped down to my skivvies, climbed that darn fence…. And whoa, it seemed like I was 30 feet above the water. One… two… I was in the water by three. It was very dark, a little cold, but terrific.”

“What the hell is going on, Clooney?” Colbert demanded to the Academy Award winner. “David here gets to go to Lake Como and dip his Gergen and not me? I get it, George, you’re a middle-age pundit chaser! Well, I’m 47. Challenge my masculinity! I will drop trou and scramble over any fence. There doesn’t even have to be any water. There i could be at the airport in half an hour. I won’t even wear a belt. Just call me. Right now the only invitation I’m getting is for another loofah at O’Reilly‘s and I’m the only person who ever shows up.”

George Clooney skinny-dip party: Marisa Tomei and Charlie Rose
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/09/george-clooney-skinny-dip-party-marisa-tomei-and-charlie-rose-67179.html
By Skip Wood
September 28, 2011 - 02:18 pm

BUT I DON’T HAVE A SUIT: Per Access Hollywood, “When staying at George Clooney’s Italian villa you might end up in the lake – without your clothes on! Access Hollywood caught up with the actor at the premiere of this latest movie, “The Ides of March,” where he told us that his Lake Como palazzo has a long history of inspiring distinguished newscasters to take a dip in the pristine waters.

“I got Charlie Rose to jump in the water too,” George told Access on Tuesday night. “Once, I got Walter Cronkite jump in the lake a long time ago, so now once you get Walter Conkrite, you get all these classy journalists to jump in the lake now.” Earlier on Tuesday during an appearance on “Conan,” George’s co-star, Marisa Tomei, revealed that Charlie wasn’t the only “Ides” star jumping in the lake.

Charlie Rose can be hot. We had some hijinks over there in Como. He’s a sport,” Marisa said of the PBS newsman, explaining that she, Evan Rachel Wood and Charlie (who also stars in “Ides”) recently stayed at Clooney’s home. “George kind of… we would up all skinny dipping, let’s just cut to the chase!” the actress said with a laugh.”
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately