The Police are harassing my mom now

Author Topic: The Police are harassing my mom now  (Read 2988 times)

uswgo

The Police are harassing my mom now
« on: July 12, 2012, 07:57:02 PM »
I have to get on the Alex Jones Show even for just a 15 minute segment.

Because of telling people what the chief of police did to me my mom is now being harassed by the police chief

When my mom was walking down to the Dollar General store right close to downtown, a police van start driving up to where my mom was walking on the sidewalk and start asking her questions.

They told her that a girl was walking down the sidewalk and asked if she seen her and she said no.

Then they started asking her if she lived in the street and she told them that we lived in the stone house down the street.

So now the police are surveilling us and harassing my mom and she could not make out what the polices face was but it could have been Charles Caruso. He saw me and my mom at the town council office with the two chairs. My cop is a total scumbag to be coming after my mom over the video published and what I said in the article below.

How could police harass us over asking State Senator Phil Berger a question. I need to be on the Alex Jones show or else I may end up in prison and my life is already hell. I can't even walk downtown anymore or drive down to Madison because of the police watching us and looking for one little excuse to arrest my mom and have me under receivership even though I am 22 years old but I am disabled and need someone to watch my blood sugar levels.

http://uswgo.com/reporter-intimidated-and-booted-from-town-council-when-asking-a-question.htm

I am screwed I need to speak on the Alex Jones show to get the cop to back off. We need the press more then ever.

The police appeared to be a black SUV or Minivan. They just drove up to my mom on the main road knowing know she was and where I live just to harass her by asking her questions when I gave my address to the town council multiple times and chief of police has my home address in my NDAA Documentation. The cops are purely harassing us now and trying to get me incarcerated.

uswgo

Re: The Police are harassing my mom now
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 08:14:38 PM »
Please send letters and emails to The Alex Jones Show giving him your support to have me on the Alex Jones Show for at least a 15-30 minute segment where I explain what happened to me and why state senator Phil Berger has proven to be a corrupt politician.

The police are harassing me so I am now in danger. Danger Will Robinson type Danger!!!!

The request that is being made is for Brian D. Hill, USWGO Alternative News, admin AT uswgo.com to be a guest on the Alex Jones show to talk about state corruption and all the evidence and documentation that I have on Phil Berger and the town council police now harassing my mom and was intimidating me at the town office close to the town council chamber.

We need to shine the light on these people. We need to hold the real New World Order masters and even the puppets and sellouts accountable.

uswgo

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 09:37:27 PM »

This is the SUV I believe they used to harass my mom either that or it was a black police car. Who is the chief the secret police force put in by the NWO? you really gotta wonder!

The more the police start harassing me I will start capturing more and more video and pictures and make a catalog of police corruption and abuse in Mayodan. It will be uploaded to copblock and other organizations that watch the police. The more they plan to harass me the more they will be exposed to the public by the press.

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 12:27:13 AM »
You dared  to question and fight the NWO.  Now the enemy is on the offensive.  You should have known before you started that this would happen.  You will be attacked at every turn of a corner. 

Get used to it and WELCOME TO THE WAR!!!

Offline Ryujin

• Remember, remember the eleventh of September....
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 01:31:45 AM »
Don't let them scare you or you're family. If you do they'll just use that as a nerve to press against to get you to fall in line. If you can, get your mom a gun and get him some lessons and while you're at it you do the same. This way if they send some plain shirt thugs to harass her she can do a little harassin' back.
You know what the funny and maybe just a little sad thing here is? Before their domestication by the Romans sheep were regarded as one of the more aggressive and free spirited creatures on this planet, sound familiar anyone?

uswgo

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 01:31:59 AM »
You dared  to question and fight the NWO.  Now the enemy is on the offensive.  You should have known before you started that this would happen.  You will be attacked at every turn of a corner. 

Get used to it and WELCOME TO THE WAR!!!

Yep and things will keep getting worse unless people start saying no to tyranny. The police gave a Oath to protect and defend the Constitution. The police are suppose to protect and serve. The police are not suppose to follow the New World Order.

Don't let them scare you or you're family. If you do they'll just use that as a nerve to press against to get you to fall in line. If you can, get your mom a gun and get him some lessons and while you're at it you do the same. This way if they send some plain shirt thugs to harass her she can do a little harassin' back.

Yep I ain't afraid! Phil Berger doesn't scare me! I know he gets funded by Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and other globalist operations on record. Phil Berger is a globalist state senator that keeps throwing out NDAA resolutions to protect our rights. Even a patriot organization that had a resolution against the NDAA I heard it was also thrown out by this senator. He is for the NDAA if what I am hearing is correct.