"Fiscal conservative" Rand Paul pledges $9+ Billion to Israel

Author Topic: "Fiscal conservative" Rand Paul pledges $9+ Billion to Israel  (Read 4279 times)

Offline masterofthemoon

A Founding Father of Freedom: Mikhail Bakunin
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/Bakunin.htm

"Whoever lays his hand on me to govern me is a usurper and tyrant, and I declare him my enemy."
-Pierre Joseph Proudhon

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: "Fiscal conservative" Rand Paul pledges $9+ Billion to Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 08:05:38 PM »
Bizarre yes - but the dem's have the senate. All the rep's can do is try to slow down the process.

They don't count the votes because the dems have the votes to pass.

I know it sucks. But you really don't know how Rand Paul "voted".

"John Hardy "Johnny" Isakson is the junior United States Senator from Georgia and a member of the Republican Party"

The writer states:

Confirming Rand Paul's support of this bill was Senator Johnny Isakson of Georgia, who said "I am very pleased that this important piece of legislation passed quickly and unanimously in the Senate today, demonstrating the United States' strong, unwavering commitment to Israel and its security and self-defense."

Well no it doesn't , just because one Rep has the hots for Israel doesn't mean Rand Paul does too! And We don't know if the vote was really unanimous, it was uncontested.

A very interesting find, thanks  - shows what mess were in

Amends the Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2005 to extend authority to transfer certain obsolete or surplus Department of Defense (DOD) items to Israel.

Amends the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 to extend authority to make additions to foreign-based defense stockpiles.
Amends the Emergency Wartime Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2003 to extend specified loan guarantee authority to Israel.

So we are expecting a Wartime emergency regarding Israel???? With say Iran? or ?
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 09:01:31 PM »
 So we are expecting a Wartime emergency regarding Israel?Huh With say Iran? or ?
 Good reasoning, The stage is set, be it Iran, Syria.
 LIL RAndy is showing his true colors, what about his DAD.
 Sorry guys, but in all honest i'm sincerely dissapointed in this, and all of it.

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 12:53:57 AM »
It's been ALL QUIET on the Paul front since the Romney endorsement fiasco.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 08:52:30 AM »
Here is what Rand Paul TRULY believes about giving money to Israel. Once again a thread on Rand Paul that is NOT true and there is no proof he even voted for the VOICE VOTE on money given to Israel. I wish people in this forum would start focusing on the old smucks in the Senate who have been there for DECADES betraying the people of America and lay off Rand unless you can prove he actually did something. Where is your outrage and research on the real culprits in the Senate who deceive, go along to get along and are coopted by the globalists? That is where our focus should be!

Sure, Rand is not perfect and neither are we, but he is a hell of a lot better than the other 99 in the Senate. It's time to lay off Rand and direct your outrage at the behavior of the rest in the Senate who have been there much longer and have earned your outrage at how they have just caved to the globalists, many becoming a globalist!

The title of this thread is highly UNTRUE, and that doesn't help our cause of trying to find the truth. This forum misleading people isnt anymore right than the globalists doing it. Come on guys, this has to change. If you can prove something, then name it. If you can't prove something, back off! Enough!

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/02/rand-paul-lets-stop-giving-israel-all-that-money-video.php
http://www.salon.com/2011/01/28/us_gop_senator_israel/

Do a startpage search on: "Rand Paul on Aid to Israel". There are many articles on his true thoughts on the subject!

Do you understand what this guy is up against being surrounded by smucks in the Senate? Try it yourself. It is hell. Example
http://paul.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=565
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 11:08:54 AM »
Here is what Rand Paul TRULY believes about giving money to Israel. ...
The title of this thread is highly UNTRUE...

Thanks for tracking down those articles - I thought so...
It shows there is a agenda to bash Rand Paul by any means, whether it's true or not.

Yes, The title of this thread needs to be changed - to what?
"Senate prepares for war - $9+ Billion Emergency Aid for Israel" ?

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 04:04:04 PM »
Thanks for tracking down those articles - I thought so...
It shows there is a agenda to bash Rand Paul by any means, whether it's true or not.

Yes, The title of this thread needs to be changed - to what?

"Senate prepares for war - $9+ Billion Emergency Aid for Israel" ?

Sounds good to me! That's exactly what's happening! Glad to see some people are clued in!  ;)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 06:11:06 PM »
 Hi Jo, I googled Rand Pauls talking ponts as you posted. This was in February 4, 2011, 9:54 AM.
 Please know that I supported his dad and him, die hard type, full blown, 100%.
 Ron P. in my oppion was close to another JFK, the man who stuck by the constitution and still does, a man who cared about this nation and its people, by no means do I seek to diminish his words, action or deeds.
 Just to lay it on the line, I was severely dissapointed when Rand bid for Romney's candidacy against his dad, in truth everyone I know was taken back by this, left in a state of confusion.
 With that in mind, in Feb 2011 Rand told us folks he was against aid to foriegn nation due to the fact we going down the drain here in the USA, bankrupt in fact. 2012-I don't have all the details as to why he went along and don't pretend to, but he did.
 I would simply like to find out why he did, will we ever know? Unlikely, there are forces at work here that we are not privleged to be made aware of, what is the real deal is what I'm driving at. If someone out there knows, please fill me in.
 I want to beleive in a honest, stand up, constitutional POL, I would be overjoyed. *However I do realize the NWO gang have means of persuasion that we the people will never hear about. Either Rand (and family or this nation itself) is being threatened, coerced, blackmailed, given an ultimatem, or-he is sold out.  Which is it to be. I''m not beating a dead horse, I simply stating there is more to this than we can get at.

Offline platinumpi4u

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 07:51:38 PM »
You can tell by his body language and demeanor that Rand was threatened.

Elder Paul may have been too.

Rand's body language is evident in the latest Lou Rodowski attempted interview, which is in DEEP CONTRAST to prior interviews with the senator; generally Lou is able to sit and chat and have an interview with Rand, but now, Rand must keep moving, and when Lou asks, his body language says it all. He is not happy about it but had to do it to survive literally and politically. We cannot expect Ron and Rand to be Jesus's for us, as it is the ultimate price, no?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 07:55:02 PM »
Chris, I still see no proof that Rand gave a YES voice vote on this bill! He wasn't a sponsor (see list of 71 below. The congressional record said two more added to the list, so 73)! If you have proof beyond a casual statement of a bad Senator (Isakson) please do tell!

There is no way Isakson could have seen how  all 100 Senators voted (if all were there) on a VOICE vote! He probably meant a majority voted for it!

Still, if you have seen proof, please share! I have seen none and I have read the part of the congressional record June 29, 2012 dealing with this vote!

The only so called proof being bantered around is the Isakson statement. Not proof, IMO.

Do you see Rand Paul's name on this co-sponsor list? I don't!
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d112:SN02165:@@@P

I do agree that it is very likely Rand is being intimidated because he is not a wuss like most in the senate and they are probably working hard to marginalize him and get him to toe the spineless route most senators take because the senate is owned by the bankers! He is on video after video trying to stand up, unlike the other jackasses in the senate, and he is due some respect for doing that! So please show me one proof on this issue because I havent seen any!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 08:12:40 PM »
We cannot expect Ron and Rand to be Jesus's for us, as it is the ultimate price, no?

That's right! We all need to ask ourselves what we can do to help the few good congressmen in congress! The globalist mobsters make their lives hell and until we can put ourselves in their shoes, we have no right to accuse without proof!

I say again, people need to lay off Rand and Ron, and respect them for having the guts to work with scumbags. Do not accuse them without proof when they are the few trying to stand up! Your disgust should be focused on the lifers in congress who over their many years in congress have allowed what is happening to America to happen by having zero integrity and selling out!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 08:43:31 PM »
 Jo, we are on the same wave length, I attempted to search the web and all I could come up with is the following. It just doesn't add up Jo. I'm a suspicous guy and have to ponder on the sudden changes occuring in the Pauls. I have a feeling we are not seeing the picture the way it truly is, ya know like JFK, RFK, MLK. First of all  I just can't believe Ron P. is full of shiite, no way. There has to be more to this Jo.

Confirming Rand Paul's support of this bill was Senator Johnny Isakson of Georgia, who said "I am very pleased that this important piece of legislation passed quickly and unanimously in the Senate today, demonstrating the United States' strong, unwavering commitment to Israel and its security and self-defense."

Several other alleged small-government "Tea Party" types supported this bill as well, including Freshman Senator Mike Lee of Utah, who was a cosponsor of the bill, and Congressman Justin Amash, who voted for the House version of the bill on May 9th. In reality, it is absurd to contend that anyone who even nods to the notion of limited Constitutional government would for one second consider guaranteeing $9 billion dollars in loans to anyone, ever.www.economicpolicyjournal.com/.../senate-inclu...

"Fiscal conservative" Rand Paul pledges $9+ Billion to Israel on the ...www.dailypaul.com Forums Rand PaulEm

1 day ago "Fiscal conservative" Rand Paul pledges $9+ Billion to Israel on the backs of ... on May 9, pledging unlimited loyalty and riches to our "special friend" Israel, with ... "voice vote" is "A vote in which the presiding officer states the ...

www.dailypaul.com Forums Ron Paul 2012Em cache -
They said I could vote only by provisional ballot and gave me a paper ..... +9 "Fiscal conservative" Rand Paul pledges $9+ Billion to Israel on the backs of ...

"Fiscal conservative" Rand Paul pledges $9+ Billion to Israel on the ...www.opednews.com/.../Fiscal-conservative-Rand...Em cache - T
1 day ago "Fiscal conservative" Rand Paul pledges $9+ Billion to Israel on the backs of ... May 9, pledging unlimited loyalty and riches to our "special friend" Israel, ... According to the Senate website, a "voice vote" is "A vote in which the ...

Offline chris jones

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 09:12:43 PM »
 I can't forget when Israel attacked the SS Liberty in international waters, knowing it was American ship, fully aware. Yet jack shit was done about it other than an apoligy o few bucks scatered about. I beleive it was LBJ and an  Admiral McCain who teamed up on this FF.
  The admirals kid is a pol with a dubious history. bob,bomb,bomb, IRAN DITTY, THE SONG AND ADANCE IF WE RMEMEBER, he puled of, totaly pyschotic.
    Why Israel, Why our illiustrious regimes,  oh boy can we get into some debates on that one.

Offline masterofthemoon

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 10:43:57 PM »
Here is what Rand Paul TRULY believes about giving money to Israel. Once again a thread on Rand Paul that is NOT true and there is no proof he even voted for the VOICE VOTE on money given to Israel. I wish people in this forum would start focusing on the old smucks in the Senate who have been there for DECADES betraying the people of America and lay off Rand unless you can prove he actually did something. Where is your outrage and research on the real culprits in the Senate who deceive, go along to get along and are coopted by the globalists? That is where our focus should be!

Sure, Rand is not perfect and neither are we, but he is a hell of a lot better than the other 99 in the Senate. It's time to lay off Rand and direct your outrage at the behavior of the rest in the Senate who have been there much longer and have earned your outrage at how they have just caved to the globalists, many becoming a globalist!

The title of this thread is highly UNTRUE, and that doesn't help our cause of trying to find the truth. This forum misleading people isnt anymore right than the globalists doing it. Come on guys, this has to change. If you can prove something, then name it. If you can't prove something, back off! Enough!

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/02/rand-paul-lets-stop-giving-israel-all-that-money-video.php
http://www.salon.com/2011/01/28/us_gop_senator_israel/

Do a startpage search on: "Rand Paul on Aid to Israel". There are many articles on his true thoughts on the subject!

Do you understand what this guy is up against being surrounded by smucks in the Senate? Try it yourself. It is hell. Example
http://paul.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=565

Despite what your implying the title of the thread was lifted directly from the article. Your are right of course on the foreign aid, my mistake.
A Founding Father of Freedom: Mikhail Bakunin
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/Bakunin.htm

"Whoever lays his hand on me to govern me is a usurper and tyrant, and I declare him my enemy."
-Pierre Joseph Proudhon