Rationalization: Endorsing a Globalist Scumbag is "Ok" if it helps Rand's career

Author Topic: Rationalization: Endorsing a Globalist Scumbag is "Ok" if it helps Rand's career  (Read 9507 times)

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Rand’s Romney Endorsement Focused Around 2016 Presidential Run
http://www.infowars.com/rands-romney-endorsement-focused-around-2016-presidential-run/

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Monday, June 11, 2012

After a weekend of rage amongst Ron Paul supporters over Rand Paul’s endorsement of Mitt Romney, the Ron Paul campaign has issued its first quasi-official response to the controversy in the form of a video blog by Jack Hunter which argues that the endorsement is a political move designed to position the Kentucky Senator for a presidential run in 2016.

Although Hunter makes it clear the ideas are his own, the fact that his video blog is featured as the top story on the official Ron Paul 2012 campaign website clearly suggests that the views expressed are a representation of the Ron Paul team, for whom Hunter is a frequent contributor.

Entitled Why Rand Was Right To Endorse Romney, Hunter points out that Rand Paul has always stated that he would endorse the Republican nominee and only did so when Ron Paul conceded.

Hunter explains that as the “liberty candidate with the highest probability of becoming president,” Rand Paul was mandated to endorse Romney because if he didn’t and Obama won re-election, Rand could be easily dismissed and derided by other Republican candidates during a hypothetical 2016 presidential campaign.

“If Rand had not endorsed Romney in 2012, every single Republican in that race would use his non-endorsement to bash Senator Paul relentlessly,” argues Hunter, adding that Paul would be blamed for Obama achieving a second term in office.

Should Rand Paul be victorious in securing the 2016 Republican nomination and go on to become president, “Will anyone care if Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney for president in 2012,” asks Hunter.

Similarly, Hunter argues that if Mitt Romney won, Rand would have more leverage to become a strong critic and a rallying point for other tea party lawmakers should Romney become a George W. Bush 2.0.

“There is no shame is compromising politically to advance principles, but we can never compromise our principles to simply advance politically,” states Hunter, noting that Senator Paul’s voting record is consistently pro-liberty.

However, judging by the heated reaction from thousands of Ron Paul supporters, the act of endorsing Romney alone, whose record clearly betrays him to be a wolf in sheep’s clothing, already signifies that Rand Paul has compromised his principles.

Radio host Alex Jones, whose listeners were responsible for the very first tea party groups which rallied around Ron Paul’s first presidential campaign back in 2007, said he understood the political argument behind the endorsement but feared the Pauls were making the wrong decision.

“Although I was initially very hurt and angry, I understand politically why this decision was taken. The source of my real anger and disgust is the corrupt political process itself,” said Jones.

“People love Ron Paul because he never compromised his principles – it’s about principles not politics.”

“America needs principles because compromised politics has got us to where we are today.”

Pointing out that it was “delusional” to think that Ron Paul was not involved in Rand’s decision, Jones believes the move is a miscalculation.

“The Pauls are an ally for liberty in government but their decision to ingratiate themselves with the Republican establishment will backfire in the long run,” warned the radio host.

=======================

This Jack Hunter guy, apologist for Rand & Ron Paul, makes me want to vomit.
"Should Rand Paul be victorious in securing the 2016 Republican nomination and go on to become president, “Will anyone care if Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney for president in 2012,” asks Hunter"

HEY HUNTER: IF I KICK YOU IN THE STOMACH TODAY, WILL YOU FEEL LESS PAIN WHEN I APOLOGIZE IN 4 YEARS?

What the hell makes this idiot think we'll even consider voting for NeoCON deception artist RAND Paul in four years?
Do they really think that Ron's supporters will help carry that globalist bankster butt-kisser into the white house?

I would say they've grossly underestimated the Ron Paul supporters. Those who remain blind to the deception (Ron Paul sheeple) may vote for Romney, but they were lost anyway; substituting their critical thinking for idol worshop. A vote for Romney would be proof of their blind loyalty and lack of brains.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline mouse

Hunter explains that as the “liberty candidate with the highest probability of becoming president,” Rand Paul was mandated to endorse Romney because if he didn’t and Obama won re-election, Rand could be easily dismissed and derided by other Republican candidates during a hypothetical 2016 presidential campaign.

--That says it all. Rand Paul has made a purely selfish political move in order to position himself to become a presidential candidate. I'm hoping that he will find that the Liberty movement will NOT support a selfish politician with NO principles who endorses a globalist neocon warmonger.

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
-Thomas Jefferson

Once you compromise your principles, you no longer have any. You've shown your true colors, Rand. I'm hoping you're through.

That said, Rand is NOT Ron. Ron Paul has given us a lifetime of service, & no matter what, he deserves our appreciation.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
The only reason that Ron Paul is popular is because he does not do shit like this. It is because he exposes the true source of liberty and prosperity which has zero to do with circle jerking neocons in Abramoff after-dinner parties. The argument Hunter makes would only make sense for a total Queen's slave puppet who has absolutely nothing to offer the American people. Supposedly Rand will be fielding questions from DailyPaul soon. If Rand, Hunter, and others in the campaign really feel that the anti-American mass murderers are going to put him on the 2016 ticket they are more delusional than someone with a Newt Gingrich bumper sticker.

Just look at Hilary Clinton. That woman murdered so many people thinking they would give her the presidency. Look at John Edwards and Rick Perry (both Bilderberg guests). Look at Giuliani who shipped off prize steel to China to save the global elite from the crimes of 9/11. Just look at Herman Cain who inversed 666 in a spectacularly dazzling demonic chant for more debt slavery. Look at Huntsman who is endorsed by the Rothschilds and is a key bridge to cross the gap between today's world and the NWO world of the future depicted in CODE 46.

The entire thing is a lose lose for both. Rand Paul is only getting press because he is the son of a true constitutionalist and freedom fighter exposing the root of corruption...the federal reserve scam and illegal wars. Once he caters to those ignoring the fed and promoting illegal wars he loses 100% of any following...this gives the NWO zero value. Rand Paul also loses because he will find out quick fast and in a hurry just how loyal the NWO is to their puppets. Remember Scooter Libby? Bet you did not know that he is one of only 15 a year and 700 total SKULL AND BONESMAN. The New World Order f*cked over the entire Skull and Bones fraternity because they were feeling a little pressure. The NWO Queen Bitches will throw the entire "THE FAMILY" into a glue factory just like the pigs did to the horse in Animal Farm if they think it will give them something.

I am in total agreement that this 'excuse' is horseshit. I also think there is an area of investigation in the area of extortion/psyops which has quite a documented history supporting.

No matter what the reason for the Rand Paul Operation by the NWO (extortion, psyops, blackmail, bribery, or any combination), it has utterly failed to sway people from continuing to expose the crimes of the NWO, the constitutional authority, the rights of man, and the message of liberty.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Quite frankly, I'll be shocked if America still exists by the 2014 midterm elections, regardless who wins this year.

Offline larsonstdoc

This Jack Hunter guy, apologist for Rand & Ron Paul, makes me want to vomit.
"Should Rand Paul be victorious in securing the 2016 Republican nomination and go on to become president, “Will anyone care if Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney for president in 2012,” asks Hunter"

HEY HUNTER: IF I KICK YOU IN THE STOMACH TODAY, WILL YOU FEEL LESS PAIN WHEN I APOLOGIZE IN 4 YEARS?

What the hell makes this idiot think we'll even consider voting for NeoCON deception artist RAND Paul in four years?
Do they really think that Ron's supporters will help carry that globalist bankster butt-kisser into the white house?

I would say they've grossly underestimated the Ron Paul supporters. Those who remain blind to the deception (Ron Paul sheeple) may vote for Romney, but they were lost anyway; substituting their critical thinking for idol worshop. A vote for Romney would be proof of their blind loyalty and lack of brains.

+1  Right on Satyagraha

This Jack Hunter is smoking some great crack to think that Rand Paul would be President in 2016 or 2020 or 2024 or ever. 

If Rand is truly a Neocon, we ain't voting for him ever.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Quite frankly, I'll be shocked if America still exists by the 2014 midterm elections, regardless who wins this year.

America2, you are such an optimist.  We will be lucky to see 2013.  Fukushima, World Economic Collapse, Syria, Iran, WW3.......
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Valerius

--That says it all. Rand Paul has made a purely selfish political move in order to position himself to become a presidential candidate. I'm hoping that he will find that the Liberty movement will NOT support a selfish politician with NO principles who endorses a globalist neocon warmonger.

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
-Thomas Jefferson

Once you compromise your principles, you no longer have any. You've shown your true colors, Rand. I'm hoping you're through.

That said, Rand is NOT Ron. Ron Paul has given us a lifetime of service, & no matter what, he deserves our appreciation.

Pretty much sums it up for me.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
  America2, you are such an optimist.  We will be lucky to see 2013.  Fukushima, World Economic Collapse, Syria, Iran, WW3.......

No, you're the optimist. I'm betting late 2012.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Absolutely! This is why I will be voting for Ron Paul, as a write-in! I want to say I was able to vote for a man of principle running for President, at least once in my life! He is a rarity, indeed!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Mr Grinch

The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Online chris jones

Ron has been the one POLwho didn't play the elites game, his record speaks for itself.
 Rand, does anyone truly believe he is being primed as V.P., not in your life. or That this guy will run for prez in 2016, not possible.
 Ron P gave us the message as have many others in high office, it is the duty of the citizenry to wake up and stand up.
 JFK:And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.
       With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.

Conscience, honor, integrity, any nation without these qualities is doomed. Rand Paul's support of Romney is a total turn around of his highly publicized former anti war postion.
Rom wants Iran and is willing to go the route to get it, the bloodying of hands.
       I don't care about the political theatrics, the so called reasoning for the long stretch. This guy goes along with the elite abomination, the literall destruction of all this nation stood for, flat out skull and bones.
       Body counts, I don't want to think on it.

Offline Constitutionary

Sounds to me like they've got plans for an invasion after the 2012 election, we will see the brunt of what has happened at Bilderberg 2012 ?

Something deeper has to be going on with the Pauls.  Almost as if they are being blackmailed in some way which is why they seem to be backing down.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
This will not have been the first time in politics that a real threat to the establishment has began to make strides into the "business as usual two party club" only to suddenly capitulate and knuckle under. It would be sad to find out that the Paul's have been deluded into thinking they can change the system by joining it.  No one throws a good apple into a bushel of rotten ones expecting those rotten ones to miraculously regenerate.

Ron has been part of the game for decades and even his herculean efforts have hardly made a dent in the corruption called politics.

More likely the Paul's have been subtly threatened with violence to their families. Jackie Kennedy probably knew what was what but had children to think of and protect. I am sure many more examples abound but this just came to mind.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Constitutionary

This has been my contention with the TEA Party from the get go.  Rather than getting behind the Constitution Party and being their own group they had the notion of, "We'll takeover the Republican Party."  since then there has been one after another Globalist infiltration and/or compromise.  Seeing what Rand Paul is disappointing but not unheard of.

In fact it was people like me that got banned off of a plethora of TEA Party forums cuz of my suugestion of getting behind the Constitution Party.  Of course that was only after I compared them to black-Americans trying to join then change the Whig/Dixiecrat Parties from within.   ;D

Offline mouse

More likely the Paul's have been subtly threatened with violence to their families.

This is what I've been thinking. Remember when Dr. Paul disappeared from the campaign trail? I think it was in March. He had been campaigning by himself, then he disappeared for a couple of weeks, then reappeared with his family, & kept them close to him from that point on. I wondered at that time if his family had been threatened. People who cannot be bought (like Dr. Paul) can be controlled by threatening those they love. I'm sure if that has happened, it will never be public, but with all the power plays, corruption, massive fortunes, & outright evil in our political system, it really wouldn't be surprising. It would be more surprising if things like that never happened. And this is the system that Rand is wholeheartedly supporting. Betrayal, sellout....no descriptive word for him seems strong enough.  :(

Offline Son

I wonder if Rand has a seat in one of those DUMB's ( Deep Underground Mormon Bases)..... if he is corrupted in 2012...how bad will he be by 2016?.....thats if Romney gives up the second term.

Online chris jones

The MSM is pushing Romney, full steam ahead. Obama does't give a twit, he played his part,  betrayed the lot of us, he has a seat at the table, no worries for OBY.
 F***K him, he is plant doing his part, getting the bennys, the real power is sitting back pulling the strings, its an elite pig heaven, an open house for sociopaths and pyschos.
  Only the people can bring change, sure we need leaders but being real about it what happened to our last enlightened and courageous men who stood up to the machine. ( assassinated) and televised in broad daylight. Now that is a message sent to any man who may seek to defy the NWO.
 People say bring the truth of 911 into the open, I agree, but being realistic I'm still waiting to see he killers of the 3 K's exposed, and its been a 1/2 century past. We have been conned and we know it, the sad part is the SM's don't want the abomination to spoil their daily life. Whats that tune Bob Marly sings, "How long can they kll our prophets as we stand asside and watch"...
 our country lost its honor in Vietnam, the appearence we ended the war with out demos in part is a truth, however over a decade of war made fortunes for the elite and their MIC, a powerbase /with battallions of  suckling line up.
 We do need leadership, men follow courage and the greater portion of Americans would stand up behind such a men, however these men are well aware of the message left by their slaughter of the 3K's and many others.
  Conscience, its a cop out to blame the GOV alone for our genocide, after all we the people are the true power, the elites know it and have been dividing and bullshitting us for decades. The sad part is SM's simply rebuke the truth.